Rob, Darin and Benji Ch. 01

Story Info
It's just us boys, satisfying our needs.
2.5k words
4.39
17.1k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: After the long-term relationship, with Robin, ended with her transfer to Arizona, I moved to Urbana for teaching position at the university. We ended things in a good way, but it was traumatic; I tried to focus on the positives...I still had Darin in my life and the teaching gig was something new...a new challenge. I went into the new job, knowing it was temporary; it was to last one year or, if they renewed my contract, two years.

Darin was upset, too. It was a big loss for both of us, but he had been seeing Benji and he was ecstatic that I was moving to town. He was so excited he found this amazing house the three of us could rent, just five blocks from Lincoln Avenue; they were both grad students, so it was perfect. As you read the following chapters, we hit it off and the threesome continued without Robin...the perfect cure for lost love.

I like to hear from readers, so please let me know what you think.

**************

Benji had a late class, but I came home early to pick up Darin. He was in town for a couple days and we planned to check out a new gourmet burger place. But there he was, jerking his big dick on the couch.

With the sight of Darin's big dick, I was rock solid in seconds...maybe less. His dick is awesome...just big and perfect. I pulled mine out and pushed the pants under my balls; he was startled, but grinned, "You're welcome to join me."

We were both stroking, with our eyes fixed on each other. Keeping my eyes on that big, juicy dick, I grinned, "I'll suck yours, if you suck mine...69?"

"You know, it tastes better when it's hard?"

"You do taste better...and, I guess, I've got a lot of experience."

"I'm sure it does, but I'm referring to you...your dick," he laughed.

"I think we need to drop everything and check out your theory."

I laid out on the couch and he anxiously pushed half of it into his mouth. I put my hands on the back of his head, pushing him to take more, "Fuck...fuck...that's good...fuck!"

He licked over the long meaty shaft and groaned, as his mouth closed around the head, again. He popped it out and admired it, "It does taste better, but I'm gonna need more research...a lot more research."

"Definitely...but let me check it out. Let me have that dick."

He brought it up to my face. Reaching out to grip his butt and pull him to my mouth, I licked the head and began dragging my tongue, up and down, like it was candy. I worked slow and sensuously, covering every inch of the shaft. I took the very tip between my lips and pulled off, "Dude, it does...it does taste better, but I want you to fuck my mouth!"

"Let me turn around and I can do you, too." My eyes closed and I groaned, as I took it back between my lips and he started pumping his hips, almost going to his balls.

"Damn, you can suck cock...mmmmm...that's good...fuck...yeah, that's good!"

Pushing at my throat, with the head, felt amazing...that was as far as I could take it, but it felt perfect. I kept both hands on his ass, encouraging him to keep it up, but he knew what he needed and kept pounding at my throat.

"Oh fuck, Rob...yeah...yeah, suck that cock...suck it...suck that big cock!"

Again, he pushed down over my dick, with his tongue gliding and dancing over the hard flesh. He wrapped his arms under my thighs, just under my cheeks, to push it deeper. He impaled himself, over and over, savoring every inch as it passed through his lips. He tried to take it all, feeling it bump his throat, and falling into a satisfying rhythm.

So hungry for cock, we were crazy fucking horny. I never wanted it to end, but I knew it would...there's no way I was lasting much longer. We sensuously humped into each other, grunting and moaning the best we could; I felt his moans, mix with gurgles and traveling up through hard flesh, "Mmm...mmmm...ga...ga...ga...ga...ga...mmmmm!"

Then I felt his lips tighten and his body stiffen...he pumped me full of seed. While he fucked my mouth, the juices that escaped my swallows, dribbled down over my lips. Our bodies, moving in sync, wildly humped into each other.

He pulled off, "Sit back...and get comfortable."

"I'll finish you off, on my knees," he grinned, "let me worship that tasty dick."

He scooped up the reward, starting to bead at the tip, "That totally tastes better!"

He pushed it deep and I punched at his throat. "Darin...fuckkkk, Darin...that's...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good...so good! Yer pushing me closer...closer...closer!"

Finally, I lost it, slamming hard with my cock and pulsing out a load. The hot, creamy seed filled his mouth, as I worked through orgasm. I pulled out and moaned with loud intensity, through the house, "Fuck, Darin...oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good...so good...fuck!"

I stroked out the last of it, and it trickled over my fingers.

He carefully sucked up the remnants as I finished and laid his head over my thigh. Our eyes met, and our taste buds were saturated; it was salty, musky and erotic.

"Dude, there's no doubt...hard cocks taste better," he laughed, "but it's the cream! The cream's amazing...fucking amazing!"

Then with his sexy grin, he gripped his dick, "Think you could take a big one up the ass. They feel better when they're hard, too."

"No Doubt...I have no doubt." I wrapped my hand around his dick, "Yeah, I could use a big one...a nice thick one!" The head flared out from the shaft and my hand teased the pronounced ridge...I thought about how it felt, passing over my lips. I stroked up and down its length, tracing ridges and veins that textured the surface, "I really like to hold it...you know?"

It wasn't completely hard but getting close; I admired the upward bobbing as blood pulsed into the shaft. When I reached the summit (yes summit), and that beautiful purple head, I could feel the warmth...the life, pulsing inside; I wanted to feel it inside me.

It wasn't long before it stood upright, bobbing over his sexy, washboard abs. When he took over the stroking, it was erotic to watch...I stared into his eyes, grinned and slapped my ass, "I think I got what you need right here."

"I know that's what I need."

When I got up on all fours, he whistled and spread my cheeks, "Yeah, you do have what I need! Fuck, you've got the sweetest ass! And the lube...its over there!"

He got his dick all ready and slid his fingers into me. I pushed back against his probing and moaned, "You like that tight little ass?"

"Dude, I love it...I love to hold a man's ass...and grope it...and fuck it!"

"I'm ready for it...a long, thick cock!"

He groaned, "Fuck...that's you...you got the thick one."

"Well, you do me and I'll do you."

The mutual cock worship...or cock lust was obvious, and he pushed forward to work the head inside, "Deal...you got a deal. If I fuck you, you gotta fuck me."

When I reached back to wrap my hand around him, all five fingers found room and I realized that he was only about halfway.

"Buddy, you got plenty left there...keep goin'...fuck me with that monster!"

He laughed, "Yeah, I got a monster...and yer getting it all!" He dug his fingers into my waist and slowly worked deeper, fucking with long deep, strokes.

I moaned, "Mmmmmm...yeah, that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...its big, but it feels...feels good...fuck me. Darin, fuck me...fuck it...fuck that ass...yeah...yeah!"

I pushed back to meet his hips and he groaned, "Dude...fuckin' enjoy it...ride that dick...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck yer ass on that dick."

He took great care and long-fucked me, pulling out to the very tip, then pushing the entire length back in. He was rock-hard and driving it so deep, that it felt like his cock was pushing into my belly.

He overwhelmed my senses; my dick was rock hard, too, and bouncing...my balls ached. I was breathing hard and his hips were pounding my ass, "Fuck...you got a sweet ass...tight ass...fuck!

"Mmmmmmmm...jeezus, fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah! Yeah, good and hard!"

He was usually the bottom, but this time, he was in the driver's seat. Horny as shit, he cranked up the pace, wildly pounding my ass, "You want it hard...fuckin' hard...like this?" I felt him grab at my hips, digging his fingers into muscled flesh and fucking me with a rock-hard ten-incher.

I stroked my dick, "Dude...fuck, that feels...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...so...so...good! Fuck me!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, yeah...yeah...gonna cum...cum in yer ass!"

I was savoring the ass-fucking, when I felt his body shudder, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that load...cum in me...cum in me! Fuck it...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...hard...work that ass...use it...use my ass!"

His cock swelled and started spraying its creamy pleasure, into my belly. He was groaning, "Oh fuck...oh fuck...fuck...cumming...cumming...god damn...god, that's good...cumming good...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

Panting hard, he collapsed on top, and his sweat mingled with sweat in the small of my back. Still big but growing softer, the feel of his cock inside me was still something to savor. Once he caught his breath, "Glad you caught me jacking off...you know?"

"So am I, but it's my turn to do you. Hand me my underwear...I need to do my ass...you're dripping out, dude."

He got up and grinned, while I admired his butt, rippling as he walked over to my clothes. I commented, "Look at that hot ass," and he stopped to pose. "Dude, now you're just fucking teasing!"

"I know...trying my best," he laughed.

Before he dropped to the couch, I reached out with both hands and grabbed the bubbled cheeks. He flexed while I caressed; he knew exactly what turned me on, and I got so hard, it felt like my dick was going to explode. I loved fondling his ass; it was perfectly smooth and solidly muscled, but masculine. Fuck, he had a beautiful ass!

He reached behind and fisted me, "Rob, fuck me...put it in me...I'm so ready." He laid back and threw his legs up in the air, "Yeah, use that ass...use it...gimme that dick...gimme that big dick!"

I teased his pucker, rubbing it over top and pushing deeper, inch by inch. "Oh god...oh god...fuck...fuck...fuck yeah...yeah, put it in me! Yeah, right there...right there...fuck me!"

He certainly wasn't inexperienced at taking it in the ass, but I always tried to make the most of it; I liked for him to feel every inch...stretching his insides...working his insides...you know?

"Mmmmmmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...use it...use it...fuck me...yeah, fuck my ass!"

I kept it slow, letting him savor each stroke; it sent electricity through his entire body. His ass tightened and the sight of my dick sliding between the meaty, rounded cheeks made me dizzy, as if everything had drained from my head and into my cock.

"Yeah, let me feel all that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, all that dick. Rob...oh Rob...you know...know how to fuck a man," he laughed, "and a woman...you got it all." He couldn't take his eyes off the dick, pumping into his ass. "You know...I love to watch you fuck me!"

"I know...I do too," grinning and spreading his legs further. "Love to watch my dick split that ass...that tight ass...fuck...yeah...yeah, just like that."

I showed off some, going balls deep and driving my dick into his body. Long steady strokes pushed him into a frenzy; he could feel the whole cock...and he savored every inch. His grip tightened, while the meaty shaft satiated his need, to be filled and fucked. "Fuck, Rob...Rob, your big...big in my ass...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me, deep...uhhhh...uhhhh...love bein' yer pussy...yer man pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god!"

"Man pussy...fuck dude...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I like that. I'm gonna fuck you, till it hurts to walk!"

We had reached that point, when passion took over; I've always loved that part. We were more like animals in heat; things got louder, my hand dug into his thigh and my thrusts became more urgent.

When I fucked harder, his whole body jerked and recoiled from the impact. "Mmmmm...so fucking tight...take my dick...work my dick...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' work it! That's it...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...work it...work my dick...that's it!"

"God...make it last...wanna feel it, fuckin' me...wanna watch it...wanna feel the...uhhhh...that load, shoot in my ass!

Feeling things building in my balls, I pushed his legs way back so I could drive my dick straight down, deep into his belly. His begging moans only grew louder, "Yeah...yeah...oh god...keep it up...fuck me...please fuck me...please...yeah, fuck me...yeah...mmmmmm...yeah!"

I just kept drilling his ass, till finally orgasm took hold and ripped through my body. Each shudder of my body was punctuated with a loud grunt, as I slammed deep.

"Yeah...do it...keep fuckin' me...uhhhh...keep fuckin' me...keep...keep fuckin' me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck that cum into me...fuck it deep...yeah...yeah...fuck it deep!"

When I finally caught my breath, I smiled, "You know...you look good with cock in your ass."

"Well, you look good with your cock in my ass! Mmmmmm...fuck me with it...fuck me with that cum...mmmmmmmm...yeah, fuck me with it."

I stayed hard and slow fucked, while he flexed, over and over. His muscle was a rippling over my dick...squeezing...milking me of every ounce.

He grinned, "After all that, I'm hungry. Remember, it's on me tonight."

"Yeah, I am hungry, too. Benji will be home around 9...and it's about 6. What do you say...we take a quick shower and head out?"

"Sounds good."

I grinned, "And you better go first...we'll never get dinner, if we shower together."

"I know what you mean." He grinned, "You get that thing all soaped up and I really can't be held responsible for my actions."

My burgundy-hued shaft looked heavy and well-used, as it pulled from his ass. He rolled off the couch, "Now, I'm gonna need that underwear...I can feel it leaking out."

As he walked off to the bathroom, "And, by the way, we have confirmation. A hard cock tastes better and feels better."

"You got that right...and we the got research to back it up."

***********

When he got home, Benji looked tired; I handed him a pinot. He looked at both of us and smiled, "I'm sorry guys, I want to take care of things...we need to. I'm so fuckin' horny, but I'm totally exhausted. Can we play in the morning?"

Darin and I grinned at each other, "Dude, that's perfect, because we fucked like rabbits, when I got home."

"But it was my fault...I was jerking off, when he walked in the door."

He held up his glass, "Here's to jerking off and fucking like rabbits...tomorrow...morning." He smiled more, "It's a lot of work to keep up with you, both...I love it...love every minute."

My carry-out box was on the counter; Benji lit up, "Do I see leftovers?"

"Yeah, my burger was huge; I couldn't eat it all...there's fries, too."

Darin grinned, "I'm a growing boy...I scarfed down everything. You know...Rob wore me out."

Benji grinned, "Yeah, he tends to have that effect on you."

"Dude, you're sexy as fuck, good in bed and you bring me food," he palmed my ass, "you're the best."

As he opened the box, "I can't tell you how hungry I am...mmmm...this looks great...thank you."