More Shower Fun

Story Info
Randy & Kate, Pt. 10 - More Shenanigans in the Shower.
9.1k words
4.87
2.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode One - https://literotica.com/s/sweat-16

Episode Two - https://literotica.com/s/scrubs-2

Episode Three - https://literotica.com/s/the-party-starter

Episode Four - https://literotica.com/s/oral-4-you-oral-4-me

Episode Five - https://literotica.com/s/talk-dirty-to-me-13

Episode Six - https://literotica.com/s/kates-on-top

Episode Seven - https://literotica.c om/s/lets-sixty-nine

Episode Eight - https://literotica.com/s/tie-me-up-tie-me-down-2

Episode Nine - https://literotica.com/s/make-love-slow

Episode Ten - More Shower Fun

My phone rings Sunday afternoon a little after four o'clock. It's from a number I don't recognize and, though I typically let those calls go to voice mail, for some reason I decide to answer this one.

A young woman's voice on the other end says, "Hey, Dad. It's me... It's... it's Zoey."

Zoey is one of my twin daughters. We all call her by her initial... we pronounce it Zee. Her sister is Abigail... everyone calls her Abby. Or Abs. One is A, the other is Z... get it? My ex-wife, the Engineer, thought it was hilarious.

It's been more months than I can remember since I've spoken to either one of the girls. They don't call me... I don't call them. A destroyed marriage, and the acrimony that can result... on every side... is deep. And wide. And long-lasting.

"Hey!... Zee!" I replied cheerfully, and not falsely. But my mind is immediately off to the races, like it was when Kate showed up unexpectedly at my front door that morning after our initial shower encounter.

I check down the list: What's happened? Has there been an accident? What does Zoey want? Is she in trouble? Is her sister or her mother in trouble?

When Kate was standing in front of me all those weeks ago, I had to keep worried thoughts like these off my face. With Zoey, today on the phone, I just have to keep them out of my voice.

"So great to hear from you!," I say... again not falsely. "What's up?"

"Well," Zoey starts... and then she stops. Her next words come through, but clumsily.

"I'm in town," she starts again, "well, I WAS in town... like, this weekend. For this... this alumni meeting... gathering... soiree... thing...

"And I'm flying out tomorrow... flying home... tomorrow," she continues, stutteringly. "But I wondered... AND I wondered... if we could... maybe... if you have time... get together for... umm... in the morning, maybe... uh...for a coffee... or something... maybe?"

Writing the words down like this can't truly convey the awkwardness of her speech. It was a horrible, clumsy way to start a phone call. Especially from a daughter to her Dad. A Dad who she hasn't talked to for months.

Both of my daughters are whip-smart. Genius-level. Top grades every year. Full-ride scholarships to college but I still had to pay for it because my ex-wife's lawyer was better than mine was.

Zoey is the one, though, who is most easily influenced... especially by her mother. And that's who my ex-wife, Cynthia, chose to be the catalyst in the dissolution of our family. I still don't know the story that Cynthia told Zoey about me to explain the divorce. It really doesn't matter. But whatever it was, Zoey bought it hook, line and sinker. And then Zoey spread the we-have-to-hate-dad-now poison to Abby.

Still... I need to know if something is wrong. And, I need to see if Kate has sent me her signal about tomorrow yet.

"Zee," I say into the phone, "I *might* have a meeting on my calendar for the morning. Hang on... I have to walk upstairs to check."

I keep the phone to my ear as I go up the stairs and, rather than going into my office and my computer, I head straight to the window in my bonus room. It's the window that looks between my house and Kate's house, and into the windows of Kate's bonus room. Those windows are where Kate gives me the signal each Sunday that she wants to see me the next morning.

My timing today is a perfect accident. Just as I get to where I can view the twin windows on Kate's house, I see a hand slip under the shade and remove the decorative candle from the sill of the window on the right. That's the signal. Kate wants to see me.

And now... what do I do?

It's always a thrill for me to realize that my drop-dead gorgeous neighbor, Kate, is anticipating a Monday-morning sex romp with me -- her chosen Fuck Buddy -- on a topic that she wishes to explore. Still, my daughter... my estranged daughter... my painfully estranged daughter... is with me on the phone at this exact moment, wanting to have a coffee in the morning at probably the exact same time that my neighbor wants to have sex. Amazing sex. So-far-incredible sex.

Coffee with my daughter? Or sex with my neighbor?

I tell my clients this all the time: Problems need solutions, and solutions usually require more accurate information.

And Zoey still hasn't told me what this meeting she wants to have with me is about.

"So, Zoey," I begin speaking back into the phone, "I do have an appointment in the morning. It starts at 9:30 and I really don't know how long it's going to take. What time is your flight?"

"My flight leaves at three-thirty," Zoey replies. "I need to be at the airport around one-thirty."

"Can I see you this evening?" I offer as an alternative.

"I'm staying with a friend from college and we already have plans for tonight," Zoey replies. "We're getting together with some other girls."

"Can I buy you lunch tomorrow at the airport?" I offer. Pinning Zoey down to any sort of plan has always been like pulling teeth.

"I guess that could work," she replies. Then, always the pragmatic one: "But the places to eat are on the other side of security, aren't they? You won't have a boarding pass. How are you going to get through security?"

"I've got a friend who works with the airport authority," I reply. "I'll text her tonight and we'll work something out. Your Dad still knows how to pull a few strings."

Zoey laughs into the phone. "You were always good at things like that," she replied softly. "So... one-ish tomorrow?"

"I look forward to it," I reply. "So, Zee... can you give me a hint of what this is about? Good news? Bad news? Anything I need to be ready for?"

"I just wanted to see you," Zoey responds. "When Abby and Mom heard about my trip, they said for me to reach out. Well, Mom said it might be nice. Abby said I had to. She's so bossy!"

"She always has been," I reply with a smile. And it sounds like I'm not going to get more of an answer. "So... I'll see you tomorrow. Oh... what airline? I have to make sure I go to the right terminal."

"Southwest," Zoey replies. Then, "K. Gotta run. 'Bye, Dad!" And the call ends with a click.

My Head Voice chimes in: (Well, that was a surprise. Wonder what she wants to talk about?)

"I don't know," I respond. "And she doesn't want to tell me. We'll see tomorrow. So I'm not going to think about it.

"I'm going to think about Kate instead."

(Good call!)

Now it's 9:30 on Monday morning and I step through Kate's kitchen door for our appointment.

There isn't an index card on the table. Instead, there's an envelope sitting where the card usually resides. My name is written in Kate's handwriting on the front of the envelope. The envelope isn't sealed.

It's a greeting card. Simple, clean with "Happy Anniversary" printed on the front. I open it and, instead of there being some happy (or sappy) little rhyme to read, it's a blank card. Kate's handwriting is inside.

On the left side are three words, one per line:

More

Shower

Fun

On the right side, Kate's written: "Happy Anniversary! Let's go back to where it all started... this time in MY shower!"

I've gotta give it to her... this girl has an amazing imagination!

I mount the stairs to see the Fuck Buddy Room's door is closed. The door to Kate's bedroom is ajar, and I can hear sounds coming from the ensuite bath that's attached to the bedroom. So that's my destination.

I push the bathroom door open and it's like I'm instantly transported to another place. The bath has been redone to the nines.

Head Voice: (Daa-yum! This girl isn't afraid to spend money on her passions! Lucky for you, you're one of them.)

The same construction company built both houses, Kate's and mine. Our floorplans are similar in the way space is allocated and the layout of rooms and such. Kate's primary bathroom is nothing like mine.

It's been re-done to be more of a spa. My floors are a cheap vinyl, hers are a heated tile. My counters are laminate, hers are granite. My shower is a step-in affair a little larger than a phone booth, hers takes up one whole side of the room. Where mine has a door, Kate's shower is open on one end. A floor-to-ceiling wall of thick frosted glass shields the open space from the wet space. The lighting is soft and muted and there are LED candles with flicker flames everywhere.

The whole room is also steamy, with a warm and tingly fragrance in the air. Quiet, zen-like music is playing.

I feel like I'm in a luxury spa on a cruise ship, somewhere in the warm Caribbean.

There's a woman's form visible through the frosted glass. She seems to be arranging things on a shelf or a cubby inside the shower. As I enter and take in the room, the form notices me and moves toward the open end of the glass.

Kate appears, and curls herself coyly around the glass at the opening. As usual, she's ravishing. She's wearing a white kimono with black trim. It's tied at the waist and her gorgeous tits are pushing into the fabric. The robe ends right about mid-thigh.

"Good morning," she coos. "You're right on time. So prompt... always right on time!"

I move to Kate and take her in my arms. "It would be wrong to keep a gorgeous creature like you waiting," I respond.

And we kiss. And it's electric. It's only been a week, but it seems like a year since Kate's full, rich, sultry lips have graced mine. After a few seconds our mouths open wider and our tongues flicker and dance... softly but richly... full of promise and passion.

The kiss breaks, moves into a rich, warm hug, and Kate whispers into my ear: "God, I wish I'd known a long time ago what a great kisser you are."

I whisper back, "You could've found out anytime you wanted."

Kate breaks the hug and smiles into my eyes. "Well, I'm very glad I know about it now." Then, "Come here."

She takes my hand and steps into a room off the bath. I'm surprised when we enter. In my house, this room is a long, high closet that goes the entire length of the bathroom. Kate has essentially cut the closet in half and closed in this area. It's now a comfortable little den with a low couch/sofa that sits along the back wall and wraps around the corner. The window that looks out the front of the house remains. It's a small room, but very cozy.

"Oh, look what you've done here," I exclaim.

"You like it?" Kate replies, as she plops into the sofa and pulls one leg beneath her. "This was the first project I took on after Craig left the house. I hated the bathroom, so I turned it into something else.... something better. Now, this space is my... sanctuary." She accents that with a long stretch of her arms up and out. Her tits push further against the silk of her kimono.

Kate interrupts her reverie by suddenly looking looking straight at me. "I have a question for you," she states as she lowers her arms down to her lap.

"And?...." I respond.

"Could you please tell me," Kate begins with a serious tone in her voice, "why in the hell you still have all those clothes on?" Still staring straight at me, she cocks her eyebrow and the corner of her mouth in a cute little snarl.

"Right," I reply. "How silly of me."

"And don't think for a moment that I'm going to help you," Kate school-marms at me. "I'm just going to sit here and watch."

And that's what she does. I toyed for a second with the idea that I would turn my disrobing into sort of a silly strip tease. Then I thought better of it.

Head Voice: (That's probably a good idea. You can't dance for shit!)

My jacket comes off. My T-shirt follows. The exercise pants slide over my hips and drop to the floor. I step out of the legs and kick them slightly to the side.

I'm left in my underwear. Kate points to the back of the door and says "There's a kimono for you on the hook if you want it." I take that as my cue to put it on. It's an opposite match to what she's wearing; black with white trim. I tighten the sash as Kate stirs from her lounging position on the couch and pats the seat where her shoulders were resting.

"Here," she says. "Sit here."

I do as she directs and then Kate reclines back onto the couch, her head and shoulders resting on my lap. She reaches an arm up to loop behind my neck and she pulls me down into her lips for a short soft kiss.

"Good morning, Fuck Buddy," Kate whispers as the kiss breaks. My cock twitches every time she calls me that.

"Mmmm," I reply. "Good morning to you. And, happy anniversary."

Kate feigns surprise. "What?!?... you remembered!!" A short giggle. Then, "Did you bring me a present?"

"I did," I reply. "And, ummm, you might be lying on it."

"Oh, is THAT what that I'm feeling?" Kate teases as she gyrates her shoulders against my crotch. My cock is steadily growing and I'm pretty sure she can feel it. Then she whispers, "Maybe I'll unwrap that in a few minutes.

"So," she continues, "what does my Fuck Buddy think about today's activity?"

I choose to stay in third-person for my answer. "As always, he's intrigued," I reply. "He's always loved a good shower. And he only recently realized how much his neighbor loves one too... apparently."

Kate laughs softly in her throat. "Oh, yes... she does. She certainly does."

A couple of seconds go by. Kate is softly stroking one of my arms with one hand. It's almost like she's trying to think of a way to bring up another topic. To talk about last week. Or past weeks. To commemorate this "anniversary" somehow.

But my cock is beginning to strain. And I'm ready to be her Fuck Buddy.

I lean forward and kiss Kate warmly, fully, on her gorgeous mouth. I then move my left hand to cup, then softly stroke, then fondle, then squeeze her glorious right breast.

Kate moans a soft approval into my mouth and wraps one arm around my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss.

We kiss another few seconds and Kate breaks it. Without a word, she rolls off the sofa and crouches in front of me, between my knees. Her reaches forward with both hands and her fingers trace inside the kimono until they find the waistband of my briefs. She raises the front over my now-bulging cock and begins to slide the fabric over my hips. I push upward with my feet for clearance and the briefs soon slide down my legs and over my feet.

Still on her knees, Kate looks up into my eyes as her right hand traces over my cock still under the kimono, like she's making a decision about what to do next.

She makes up her mind. She stands and reaches her hand down to me. "Come here," she whispers. "I want to show you something."

I grasp her outstretched hand and stand up. Kate is in the lead and doesn't see the comical tent-pole that my cock is creating under my kimono.

Kate heads for the door and steps through it back into the steamy bath. She steps to the opening at the shower, stops, and drops my hand. With her back still to me, Kate loosens the sash on her kimono and pushes it off her shoulders. The soft silk flutters to the floor. And Kate's naked shoulders, back, and amazing ass are before me.

She reaches behind her and finds the sash of my kimono. She pulls on it to bring me more fully into her form, then looses the sash. i get the hint and push my kimono off my shoulders, and now I'm naked behind her, softly pushing my body -- and particularly my cock -- into her gorgeous backside. My head drops to her shoulder and I kiss softly along, coming to her neck behind her right ear.

Meanwhile, my hands are sliding around to Kate's opposite side. Starting at the hips, they glide softly over her pubic mound, her stomach, her boobs, back to her stomach, back to her mound. Her hands are tracing up and down my arms as they move. Kate wriggles her ass into me as she moans softly and pivots her head around as my kisses trail from one side of her neck to the other.

I can tell that Kate's getting a little worked up. And she suddenly grabs one of my hands and steps directly into the shower, pulling me in behind her.

The shower is literally like a steam room. There is a thick, hot, moist mist encompassing the whole area within the glass. Like many showers, the water is designed to come from the front wall and aims to the back wall. Also like many showers, there is a cubby recessed into the wall that contains various bottles and tubes of this or that... none of which I immediately recognize from the label.

Unlike any shower I've ever seen though, there isn't a collection of knobs or valves or what not cluttering the area where the water originates. There is a hand-held nozzle to the side of a large, lit panel inset into the wall. The panel forms a flat surface, just about chest high. The panel allows the person operating the shower to select from various types of moisture, which

emanate from nozzles, sprayers, and who knows what all from all over the shower.

I'm about to find out how versatile this shower is.

Along about two-thirds the back wall is a floating bench of solid marble, about three inches thick. Along the side wall, opposite the door, is a floating shelf about four inches wide and the same thickness of the bench. The wall ends about three feet from the front wall of the shower. I'm guessing that many of the nozzles that are creating the steam live below this wall, as it seems the steam is mainly coming from that space.

The ethereal music is louder in the shower than out of it. So is the aroma that permeates the room. It only lends credence to the idea that you're standing in a warm, moist, wonderful, tropical wonderland. Naked. With a gorgeous woman, also naked, standing just before me.

It's not just a warm, wet, remarkable environment. There's a sexuality... a sensuality... and yet a calmness, and peace, that exists in this space. Like other spaces withing Kate's house these past eight weeks, I've never experienced anything like it.

I've observed all of this in just the few seconds that it's taken Kate and me to enter this remarkable space.

She turns to face me and instantly begins to giggle. "Do you always take a shower with your glasses on?" she says, through her laughter.

She has reason to laugh. I must look incredibly comical standing there; naked... glasses fogged over my eyes... mouth gaping open and yet smiling in wonder at what I'm seeing. Oh, and I have a raging erection.

Kate kisses me softly through her glorious smile. She removes my glasses and sets them on the edge of the wall cubby.

"Come sit with me," Kate purrs and moves to the bench at the back of the shower. She sits in a place where it makes the most sense for me to sit to her left. I'm almost in the corner and my left leg naturally moves to rest on the shelf on the side wall. My right foot is on the floor for stability.

Kate cuddles against me and puts her head on my right shoulder. Then she purrs, "That's the position I sit in, most times."

I can't keep it in any longer. "Kate, this room is incredible! It's amazing! Thank you allowing me to see it! Thank you for inviting me in!!"

"You're welcome," Kate whispers. "Come back... any time you'd like."

I spoke through a happy sigh. "Only if you're here with me."

Kate sighed back: "That can be... arranged."

We sat quietly... peacefully for a bit.

Eventually, Kate whispered. And it instantly modified the mood:

"I got over Craig in here.

"They finished it. The crews finished it. And this guy... he called himself something ridiculous... a hydro-therapy engineer or something... he had to come in here to tell me -- he had to SHOW me -- how everything worked.