More Shower Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate immediately whispers, "Don't tease me, Randy. Fuck me. Fuck me... now."

I forego the previous retorts like, "Doctor's orders" or "Yes, Doctor." And I push my cock into Kate's waiting pussy.

She's more than ready... more wet... more wanting... more... everything... than I realized. I slide half-way in on the first thrust.

Kate groans. Immediately.

"Oh... yes. Ohhhh..." she whispers.

I slide slowly all the way back out, stopping with the head of my cock just inside Kate's pussy. Then I push slowly in again. With this traverse, I'm nearly buried.

"Ohh... jesus," Kate murmurs. "So good... feels so... Ohhhh..."

I slowly slide out, pause a second, and slowly slide back in. All the way in.

We are forehead-to-forehead against the vanity. And I'm keeping the same rhythm; slow withdrawal, slow entry. Long, slow, regular strokes.

Kate stares into my eyes and whispers, "God... I love the way you fuck me."

Then, "And, yeah... I'm gonna cum. Definitely."

Kate's legs wrap around my lower back and she pulls me deeper into her crotch. She then pulls my head towards hers for a deep, hard kiss. The rhythm of my strokes in and out of her dripping, rippling cunt remains steady.

And I feel her pussy tighten as her pulses begin.

The kiss doesn't break, but Kate has to breathe through the eruption going on inside her. I can't put into words what it sounds like. Moans, cries, groans, sighs... all with our lips locked in an incredible embrace... an incredible union between a gorgeous woman and her lucky once-a-week lover.

It's probably the most intense sexual moment in my life.

I don't know if there's a man alive who could be where I am right now and not have an orgasm of his own. Certainly not me.

But this orgasm of mine is rich. Not slow but more gradual. Not shattering but intensely powerful. Not explosive but I have the distinct feeling of it's more than just my jizz shooting into Kate. It's like a piece of my soul is escaping me and joining her. And that an equal share of Kate is flowing into me.

It's truly extraordinary. And unlike anything I've ever felt before... with anyone.

We hold each other, locked together in silence, while our orgasms wane. Breathing gets back to normal.

Kate gives me a brief kiss, followed by a rich laugh.

"I could stay with you like this all day, but I've *got* to get out of this position," she says through her laughter.

She grips my neck and I lift her ass gently off the counter until she can put her feet on the floor.

Kate's arms stay linked behind my neck and she looks richly into my eyes. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," she purrs.

I'm not sure what the right thing to say is at the moment. So I opt for a kiss. It's long, soft, rich, warm.

It breaks and Kate whispers, "Come with me. I want you to lay with me a little while."

She takes my hand and leads the way out of the bathroom and into her bedroom attached. I'm thinking she's going to the bed in her Fuck Buddy room across the hall but she stops at the side of the bed in this room -- her bed -- and begins pulling down the covers and tossing off the decorative pillows.

"Wait... you want me to lay in your bed?" I query.

Kate turns to smile at me as she lift the spread and top sheet high in a welcoming gesture.

"I do," she purrs. "Get in and I'll tell you why."

I do as she directs and Kate follows me, pulling the sheet and covers over us both. She snuggles into my shoulder with a sigh.

"I want you in this bed, Randy. I want you in this bed because I want to smell you on my pillow after you've gone. And then I want to smell you on that pillow and then wrap my leg around that second pillow and pretend that it's you. That you're here with me.

"It drives me crazy sometimes when I feel this way... when I'm so horny for you... and that you're right next door.

"I can't count the number of times I've wanted to come to your back door in the middle of a week with nothing on but a T-shirt... just so would fuck me like you just did in there.

"I think about you every night, Randy. I want you every night. Don't you want me... every night?

"Don't you??"

Head Voice: (Whoa... Be careful, Randy. Make sure you know what she's talking about before you say... too much.)

I kiss Kate's forehead. I kiss her hair. I softly stroke her back. And then I reply:

"Kate, I've never been with... hell, I've never even met... a woman like you. A woman as beautiful as you are. As sexy as you are.

"I can't believe you chose me for this incredible exercise. I'm still amazed... and excited... every time I see that candle disappear from your bonus room window.

"And the sex we have together is truly amazing. You're interested in learning more about things you've only heard about. You're excited to try new things. You're imaginative when it comes to the ways you want to please me.

"Probably ninety-nine-point-something percent of all the men on this planet would give everything to have what you're giving me. There's an old joke that all men think about it sex. And... there's a lot of truth to it.

"But most men spend much more time just *hoping* they can have sex as actually having it. Or they just take it because they think they deserve it. And they hurt the one they claim to love in the process.

"You... you, my darling Kate," I continue as I kiss her hair again. Kate begins to softly stroke my chest as I continue: "You have replaced that hope, for me, with a reality: As long as Kate wants to see me on Monday morning, we're going to have an amazing sexual experience. Together.

"Your nurse Racy Tracy is a smart lady," I go on. "I can totally believe that her husband goes a little bit crazy when he sees her signal and reads the card she leaves him. I know he can't wait for the chance when he and Tracy can be together again.

"Just like I do. With you." I'm stroking her hair softly.

"The reason I know that is because I feel the same way," I continue. "When I leave here on Mondays, I can't wait to get back to you. I can't wait to see you again. I can't wait to feel you in my arms. To feel the rush when you kiss me. To experience your body as it presses into mine. I'm having to find different ways to go to sleep on Sunday nights... knowing that I'll see you the next morning.

"Could I do this every day? This? *Just* this? With you?? Absolutely. Abso-fucking-lutely." Kate laughs in her throat at my bastardization of the two words. And she continues to stroke my chest.

"But regular people," I continue, "regular people... in regular relationships... they don't do this every day. They might absolutely love each other... madly... deeply... and still, this activity is something that one or the other of them just dreams about... just hopes for. Because they let life get in the way.

"I know that because I lived it for years with Cynthia. I lived it... right next door.

"Kate, I'd *love* to see you more often. I've hoped that you'd want that, from me. And if that's what you're suggesting, we can certainly figure out something that works for both of us.

"If that's what you want to do, I'm happy to talk about it."

Kate climbs out of the snuggle and moves to give me a soft, lingering kiss. The kiss breaks and she glances at the clock at her bedside.

"Oh, shit," she exclaims. "I'm meeting a friend before long. I've got to get moving." Kate jumps out of bed and rushes into the little den off the bath to grab her kimono. She collects my clothes and tosses them on the bed as she returns.

"What time is it now?" I wonder. Kate's quick exit from the bed has me somewhat in a daze. I realize I don't have my glasses on to see clearly. They got left in the shower and I head in the bath to retrieve them.

"It's after 11:00," Kate replies as she quickly sits at her vanity at the end of the bed and begins to brush her hair.

"I have an appointment today as well," I reply as I start to put my clothes on. "I'm meeting one of my daughters for a late lunch at the airport. She wanted to see me this morning, but I told her I already had something I couldn't delay."

Kate stops what she's doing, lowers the brush to the vanity surface and addresses me, by looking at me in the mirror.

"Wait," Kate declares. "Wait. You put off a meeting with your daughter... your *daughter*... to see me? To keep your appointment with me??" There is incredulity in her voice but it doesn't seem to be accusatory.

"I did," I reply. "She had some event at the college over the weekend and wanted to see me before she flies out today." I continue to dress, and I notice that Kate has pivoted on the chair at the vanity. She's at about a ninety-degree turn from where she was sitting. "She has something she wants to tell me... but she wouldn't tell me what it is.

"And since I don't know what it is, I don't know how important it is. Or if it's even important at all."

"So you decided... instead," Kate interjects, "to spend your morning with me... and not your daughter," Kate declares.

"I did," I reply. "I'm your Fuck Buddy. My time... with you... is important. To me."

Kate's demeaner softens. Her shoulders relax a little. She takes in a long breath, and releases it in a sigh.

"How long has it been since they left your house?" Kate queries.

"Oh... I don't know, exactly," I reply. "We lived here about a year, I guess, before I came home one day and found my wife in bed fucking a kid from her mail room. The divorce started shortly after that."

"Oh, Jesus," Kate whispers. She's standing now at her chair. "I don't think you've told me that."

Then, "Our stories are so similar..." and her voice drifts off.

"Yes, they are," I reply. "Anyway," I continue, "Zoey has something to tell me... after all these years. I'll just have to go see what it's all about."

"What time are you seeing her?" Kate asks.

"One o'clock," I reply.

"Oh... what airline?" Kate wonders.

"Southwest," I reply. "Why?"

Kate moves toward me from her vanity. Her kimono is untied and her incredible tits and her spectacular vulva are visible in the gap as she strides the three or four steps between the vanity and the bed. She gets to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm meeting my friend, Diane, near the Southwest gates about the same time," Kate whispers.

"We'd better not see each other," she purrs as she gives me a soft, warm, brief kiss. Then,

"You never know what might happen..."

And, another brief kiss, and she flits away into her closet to get dressed.