More Shower Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ordered all of this stuff. All of it," Kate continued. "I didn't need an expert to explain it all and how it was supposed to work. I knew all that. But this engineer -- this expert -- still had to tell me. He thought it was his mission in life, apparently.

"Somewhere in his explanation," she went on, "the impact of what this room meant to me... well, it just hit me. I started to cry. And I couldn't stop. And it just got worse. It got to where I was crouched down on this beautiful heated floor... on my knees... racked with sobs. I couldn't stop. I couldn't speak.

"That poor man," Kate said through a soft laugh. "He didn't know what to do. He finally reached down and put, like, two fingers on one of my shoulders.

"It was the closest thing he could come to, like a hug."

It's a revelation. Kate is sharing a small part of the most painful -- the very most painful -- part of her life with me. And we're naked. And we're cuddling.

I need to honor the moment. I need to be careful.

"I think you had a lot to get over," I whisper, as I softly rub Kate's shoulders.

The moment lasts for a few seconds, and I feel Kate relax out of her painful memory. I keep rubbing her shoulders and she sort of rotates her back into me.

"Mmmm... that feels nice," she purrs.

Another few seconds pass and Kate suddenly sits forward and says, "Stay here. I'll be right back."

Kate steps forward to the wall cubby and quickly returns with a small bottle. It has a pump spray on the top. She hands me the bottle and returns to her position from before.

"This is coconut oil with peppermint essential oil added in," she says quietly. "One of the nurses gave it to all of us at Christmas. The peppermint has a tingle against your skin... my skin... our skin."

This is new to me. I've not been big on massage stuff before now. Cynthia didn't like it and most of my other encounters have been more wham-bam episodes... one, maybe twice.

Head Voice: (More like once, Dude.)

But Kate wants this experience. And that's why I'm here.

I'm here. For Kate.

I squirt three or four pumps somewhat evenly across her shoulders. I set the bottle aside and continue with my massage.

The difference is extraordinary.

Her body (and probably mine) is glistening from the steam that we're immersed within. The oil combines with that moisture and creates a slickness that's hard to describe.

My hands can glide over Kate's skin effortlessly. I can squeeze, fondle, manipulate, focus on any area with complete and total touch... without feeling I'm being invasive or hurtful. The peppermint adds a wonderful ambiance to what my hands are doing to Kate's neck and shoulders.

"Ooohhh... that feels nice," she purrs.

I have suddenly... unexpectedly... found a new toy. A new tool.

So... why should I stop at Kate's shoulders? I extend the squirts from the bottle to her arms. And I massage those. Then to her legs. And I massage those.

Then, as Kate lays somewhat supine over me in her shower, I squirt the gel over her tits. Over her stomach. Over her pussy.

As I set the bottle down, Kate looks up at me and whispers, "Yes... please."

And my hands go crazy.

I am immediately everywhere on her incredible body.

Her boobs. Her nipples. Her tummy. Her "V". Her neck. Her... everywhere.

I am kissing everywhere that my hands aren't. Kate's back is arching... her ass is twitching... against me as I hit particular zones. She's getting a rush from her little dose of peppermint passion.

Suddenly she stops and picks up the bottle from the bench. Now she's pumping the oil all over my chest, my stomach, my cock. And then her hands go to work... on me.

We're standing now, face to face in the steam. Our hands move through the silky oil that coats us both and pass anywhere they like effortlessly. Kate grasps my cock in one hand while she curls the other behind my neck. She draws me into her mouth for a passionate kiss. At the same time she pulls me forward and slides my cock between her legs. Then she gyrates her wet, slick, tingly body all over mine. She's grinding her pelvis into mine and my oiled-up cock is sliding back and forth, over and around, her pussy and her thighs.

Kate could probably bring me to an orgasm with her kisses alone. (Hmmm.... maybe we'll try that some other Monday.) But now she has something else in mind.

"Stay right here," she whispers. "Don't move."

Kate turns and moves to the illuminated panel at the front wall of the shower. I am treated to a fantastic view of her gorgeous ass, glistening with the oil and steam on her body. A couple of touches from her fingers on the panel and the quiet hiss sound of the steam drops diminishes, followed shortly by a gentle spray of water coming from the hand-held nozzle on the wall.

Kate grasps the nozzle from the holder and moves back to face me.

"You know one nice thing about coconut oil?" she purrs. "It's edible."

And she drops to her knees directly in front of my cock.

For a better angle to her approach, Kate pushes my legs apart slightly. Then she takes my raging cock softly into her mouth. And her lips and tongue go to work.

I've written in prior accounts of Kate's remarkable abilities in the oral sex department. Today's encounter is equal to all the others. And then she ups the game.

Kate brings the spray nozzle up between my legs. With a press of a button or two on the top of the nozzle, the pressure of the water coming out of it increases by double, and then it doubles again. The water is now coming out of the nozzle in needle-like streams. And Kate directs those streams against my scrotum and my balls, while her mouth continues to captivate my cock.

It's a surprise, and a double-whammy of stimulation against my genitalia.

"Aahhh!" I cry out, mainly from the surprise of the competing sensations.

Kate pauses, moves the stream of water away, and looks up at me, my cock still in her mouth.

"No, I'm fine," I assure her quietly. "Please... continue."

Kate lolls my cock around her mouth for a few more seconds, chasing it with her tongue and sucking me deeper into her throat. The she has another idea. She stops and moves to retrieve the bottle of oil from behind me.

Now she's back in front of me. She squirts a few splurts of oil into the palm of her left hand and cradles my nut sack with the tingly oily mixture. Staring into my eyes, she gently massages my balls with her left hand while she softly takes my cock back into her mouth. My balls are now being stimulated with a soft, loving touch while my cock is encased in a soft, loving suckle of Kate's incredible mouth. Then, Kate's right hand grasps the still-squirting shower nozzle and directs the needly spray against my ass... into my very anus.

Now, it's a triple-whammy. Again, unexpected.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaim. "Oh, holy shit!!"

Kate's enjoying her work. And for the next few minutes there's a remarkable interplay of touches, rubs, nuzzles, kisses, and water sprays in every area of my groin. She particularly delights in alternating between the soft, slow suckle of her mouth on my cock and the hard pulsing needles of pressurized water immediately following.

It was a highly imaginative pleasure vs pain experience that I'd never had with anyone before. The water was going everywhere but who cares... we're in a fucking shower!

In spite of how much I'm enjoying this, I realize that Kate needs to get some enjoyment of her own. I reach down to, regretfully, stop her marvelous suckling of my cock and I bring her to a standing position. I give her a brief, but deep, kiss and I take the nozzle from her into my own hand.

A press or two of the buttons and I figure out how the intensity variants work. I change the intensity to a soft, warm flow of water coming from the nozzle.

Next is figuring out where I want Kate to stand. We dance around each other for a few seconds and I finally get her to stand with her right foot on the shower floor and her left foot rests on the narrow ledge that runs along the wall from back to front. Her toes are right at the edge of that ledge, about 3 feet from the front wall.

Once I have Kate in that position I kiss her gently and then I move to sit on the floor, essentially between her extended leg and her upraised one. This puts me in easy proximity of her glorious pussy. It's sort of a sit-on-my-face position but I have more control over what I want to do to her... what I want to do FOR her.

Kate is gazing down at me with an intrigued smile. She knows I'm preparing to experiment on her... just like she experimented on me. She knows I'm not going to hurt her. She knows that I know how to eat her pussy like no one else ever has. She might even shiver a little through her smile in anticipation.

I start with a long, slow slather of her slit with the full softness of my tongue from the back to the front. She gasps and grasps the back of my head softly as I nuzzle and suckle softly against her clitoris, still enshrouded behind its hood.

A soft "Mmmmmm..." rolls from deep in her throat.

I then pull away and use the soft spray of the nozzle to bathe her now-open pussy lips in warm water. And then I begin a simple back-and-forth between the two: A long lick of her slit with my tongue, followed by a soft bathing of water from the nozzle.

Another "Mmmmmm..." tells me Kate approves.

Kate's arousal is building. I stay with the same tactic, just change the parameters a little. More licks, and I add suckles and kisses along her inner lips, followed by bathing sprays... until I see her clitoris is beginning to appear.

On my next lick/kiss/suckle path I stop at the clit and give it the attention it came out to receive. Simultaneously, I increase the pressure on the hand nozzle to a mid-range spray. Not the needle-spray Kate used on my ass and cock, but not the gentle spray from before.

While I'm still engaged with Kate's clit, I direct the harder spray of water straight at her pussy. I even hold the nozzle up against her exposed pussy lips as best I can.

Kate's climbing the hill. She gasps, "Mmm-haaa! Oh... oh, jesus!! Ohh..."

All a good sign. So I continue.

With this higher intensity of water spray, and with the revealing of Kate's clitoris, the parameters of my tactics change again. Now, her clit becomes the star of the show. While I twiddle and suck on her clit, the nozzle focuses on Kate's pussy. Once I move to suckle and lick her pussy, the clit gets the stimulation of the spray.

Kate's breathing is getting heavy. She appreciates the change. "Ohhhh, jeez!" she sighs. "Ohh... that feels so... MMMmmmm!"

I repeat this alternating pattern for a little while longer. Then it's time to up the game again.

I stop and, from my position between her legs, look up directly into Kate's closed eyes. She opens hers and meets my gaze. Her breath pants for an inhale/exhale or two while she looks down at me.

And then her eyes say: "More, please."

I don't go manic on Kate's pussy, but my intensity goes up several notches. Harder sucks, quicker and harder laps and licks. And simultaneously, the button on the nozzle gets pushed to needle-mode.

My mouth intensity focuses hard on her clit for the appropriate time, and then the nozzle replaces it... hard against her now-raging clitoris. My mouth moves back down to its own rage on her glorious pussy. And one of Kate's hands flies against my head... pulling me closer into her womanhood.

The transition time between one and the other also gets accordingly short. Now it's only a few seconds that I'm frantically sucking on her pussy before moving to frantically suck her clit, with the corresponding move of the needle-nozzle against her.

And it's working. Kate's breath is racing and her vocalizations accompany her breathing.

"Aahh... Aahhh.. OHhhh... Shit!..." she cries.

I have no idea if Kate has ever before had an orgasm while she's standing upright. But she's going to have one now.

At the appropriate point in the cycle, while my mouth is raging on her pussy and the water is pounding her clit, Kate's other hand comes to grasp my head and pull me as deeply as she can into her incredible cunt. I get the unsaid signal: Stop, and let me cum.

Her cries reinforce the message: "Ohhh, jeez... Ohh fuckkk... Oh I'm cum... Ohhh... UUUNNnhhhh!!!"

The orgasm slams into her groin, fast and hard. Suddenly. Intensely. Different than they've come for Kate before.... maybe ever.

Her pulses and cries continue and her legs quiver and shake. Her left hand leaves my head and smacks against the side wall of the shower, like she's trying to find something to grip... something to hold onto.

But the highly-customized designer shower/spa of this 41 year-old smoke-show neighbor I have named Kate doesn't have ugly grab bars for assistance. I'm all Kate has to hold onto and I do my best by wrapping my arms around her legs (which are now both on the floor of the shower) and holding her as tightly as I can. My ear is against her womb and I can feel the pulses of her orgasm abade.

Her breathing relaxes and her second hand comes back to my head. She pulls me upward to stand in front of her. Instead of a kiss, Kate wraps me in a long, tight hug. It's a hug like you'd give to a long-time friend that you haven't seen in years. It's a hug that says "I don't ever want to stop hugging you."

Then she breaks the hug and Kate pulls me into a kiss. An incredible kiss. A kiss that says "I don't ever want to stop kissing you."

I am happy to let her go as long as she wants. There are two... three... four... interludes of lips, breath, tongues, all dancing together in a passionate pas-de-deux.

The kiss breaks. And Kate declares, "We need to get this oil off of us." She moves back to the display panel at the front of the shower. Another couple of button pushes, and the nozzle ceases it's mad spray. Instead, a beautiful circle of glistening water emerges from around a light/fan fixture mounted in the ceiling. LED lights actually illuminate the drops of water as they fall out of the fixture. It's beautiful. And until now, I had no idea the light/fan played three roles in this incredible space Kate had built for herself.

Kate puts the nozzle wand back into its holster on the wall. As she slowly and sexily walks the few steps back to me, I now get to view her gorgeous front side... her amazing tits, her flat stomach, her glamorous mound. It's an incredible sight.

My Head Voice: (Dude... Fuck!!!)

Kate's sexy sashay comes all the way to me and she wraps her arms around my neck. "Have you ever experienced a rain shower?" I haven't, and I tell her so.

"I told you this was my sanctuary," she whispers.

Without another word, Kate reaches to her right to the cubby in the wall and grabs a large bottle. She flips open the lid and squirts a thick rope of fragrant fluid over my shoulders and my chest. Replacing it in the cubby, she then grasps a loofa-type sponge thing and begins a slow and luxurious scrub across my shoulders, my chest, my arms... any where she can reach. Soon I'm covered in suds and bubbles.

And then, I'm wrapped in another kiss.

I take that as an opportunity and, as the kiss breaks, I move my left hand to the same cubby and grasp the same bottle. I flip open the lid and spread another thick rope of fluid over Kate's shoulders, and over her glorious tits. Then, taking the loofa-sponge from her hand, I turn her body around the other way. Pressing firmly into her back, with my arms around her, I run my hands (one holding the loofa) over the front of Kate's incredible body. Her head gyrates from side to side at the stimulation she's getting and I kiss her neck behind her ears, rotating from one to the other with the motion.

My cock is beginning to swell and press into her ass. I want to fuck this woman... badly... and I'm pretty sure she can tell.

Kate turns inside my arms and looks straight into my eyes. Then, she grasps the bottle containing the wash and splurts a generous portion onto her left palm. With her right hand she pivots me so that I'm facing away from her. And then her hands and arms come around me, about hip-level. She finds and grasps my cock with her right hand and places it squarely onto the wash on her left hand. That hand then closes around my already-swelling dick and starts to massage it gently.

As my cock grows, Kate's right hand joins the party. And now I have two hands on my cock, twisting independently in opposing directions, both pistoning up and down on my now-raging hard on.

And then Kate pushes the front of her body into the back of mine. Just like she did a couple of months ago when this whole crazy game started. I can feel her boobs. I can feel her nipples pressing into the space just below my shoulder blades. I reach back with my hand and grip her ass cheeks and pull them more closely to me.

I feel my own orgasm approaching. "Kate," I whisper, "I'll come like this if you want me to."

Not suddenly, but decidedly, Kate stops stroking. "Let's rinse off," she whispers from behind me.

Kate turns me to her, gives me a brief kiss and proceeds to stand in her portion of the circle where the water is cascading down. I stand in mine and, staring into each other's eyes, we wash the soap away.

I doesn't take long. When we're done, Kate turns to the display panel and soon the water stops flowing altogether.

She turns back and, moving to my right, she grasps my fingers and whispers, "Come with me."

We step out of the shower and Kate hands me a large soft towel. She then grasps a matching one of her own and, staring straight at me, begins to quickly pats down her body, her arms, her legs, her back. I mimic her actions, and her intensity. We're not going to be completely dry for whatever she has in mind next, and I guess that's okay.

Kate moves to the vanity that lines the wall opposite the shower. She turns and puts her butt against the granite, then with both hands against the counter, she lifts herself up so her butt is perched on the edge between the two sinks. Her legs part wide.

Kate stares into my eyes as I stand, somewhat agape, before her.

"Randy," she whispers, "I want you to cum inside me." She raises her heels to grip the edge of the vanity. And her legs are open even wider.

"Fuck me, Randy," Kate whispers. "I want to feel your cum pulsing into me from your cock when it's buried deep inside me."

Like I need persuasion (which I don't), I feel myself literally drawn... pulled... into the yaw between Kate's legs. It's almost a magnetic attraction. I probably couldn't resist it, even if I wanted to. My arms snake around her hips to support her position on the counter.

I'm not going to delay the inevitable, but the gentleman in me reaches to Kate for a brief kiss. She accommodates.

"Are you going to cum, too?" I whisper, after I break the kiss. We stay forehead-to-forehead.

"I don't know," Kate whispers in reply. "Maybe... Probably...

"But it doesn't matter. This is for you. This pussy... MY pussy... is for you. Right now."

We kiss again, and this kiss belongs to Kate. She immediately claims it. It's intense. It's amazing. And it's brief.

The kiss breaks, and Kate stares into my eyes. I know what she wants... what she needs... what she commands... and I'm more than willing to comply.

My cock doesn't need any encouragement; it's ragingly erect. It might need some lubrication, but Kate's pussy seems to be amply delivering that commodity. Her outer lips are puffy and her inner lips are glistening.

I rub my cock slowly to the right and to the left over Kate's glorious fuck-hole once or twice to collect the slick fluid. Then, not really knowing why (because it's not something I've done, or do, on the regular), I tap-tap-tap my cock against her pussy lips. I dunno... I saw it somewhere.