More Sir, Please Ch. 01

Story Info
Kyler goes to his first job, something happens...
2.7k words
3.83
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Saturday cleansed morning, a small boy walked along the city street while eyeing all the stores and restaurants he wish he can afford. His music was loud, his earphones in his ears as he jamming out while taking a stroll down, then bumping into someone, losing balance and ending up falling. He groaned and rubbed his head, while seeing someone look and try helping him up but shyly and he just stayed on the pavement embarrassed and looking not knowing what to do,

"Here, take my hand. Next time watch where you are going, you don't wanna be bit by anyone." He says sternly while pulling his hand out, the smaller boy grabbed it and got up and paused his music quickly while looking at him and nodding slowly even nervous to respond with his own voice. The small boy is shy, and not very clever with things, he's clumsy really, but he stood there eyeing the man, wearing a black t-shirt with some jeans, and overlapping the leather jacket over the t-shirt, while his hair is perfectly quiffed. Leaving him breathless, he couldn't believe how handsome this guy is.

***

I couldn't think straight my mind wandered, this handsome boy helped me up and weirdly checked me out. Did he just flirt with me or do I not know how flirting works? Then, I just stood here while we have a few awkward silence of nothing, except chatter with people walking by us.

"I better get going, I have my first day of my job today. Don't wanna be so late." I tell him as he smiles which makes me smile back,

"Good Luck, behave." He says as he walks away. Behave; I thought, I always behave, I don't break anything or curse rudely. Why would he assume that? As quick as possible, my legs paced down the side-walk hoping to find this place, then finally I saw the title, 'Playboys Graph' I didn't think much of it was a weird name they have but I heard they do photographs and videos of you and put it on magazines, and the videos some site, but they never gave me full details but it seems exciting. Pays well too, finally can afford my bills.

Opening the door, I heard the bell hit against another, as I see a woman at the desk with some glasses and her hair in a high pony-tail, she bright red lipstick onto her lips and had some makeup on her face, a lot of makeup. Headed my way over there as I rest my palms against the desk while she looks up at me fixing her glasses, "My name is Katrina, how may I help you?" she asked snotty while rolling her eyes not wanting to be in this place, how rude.

"Um this is my first day here, do you know where I am supposed to go?" I tried asking politely while she looked on her laptop and trying to figure out things, as I wait here fidgeting my leg nervously. Then the manager ran out to me, he smiled brightly and took his hand out to greet me, "Hi I am Jonathan, nice to meet you.. I am the manager here." He says while we shook hands, then I rested my hands against my sides, while nervously eyeing him.

"Nice to meet you too Jonathan, I am Kyler. But, where am I supposed to go? and can you tell me more about this.. job?" I asked while he looks at me,

"sure of course! follow me." He orders kindly as I followed him to another room where a big stair-well is, well finally walking up to it, and making the way to the top. Then carefully making our way into another main room, the windows of this building was a lot, but covered with blinds like blankets typed like, I seen cameras and some naked modeling men, some with cum running down their legs, my heart dropped.

did I sign up for the wrong thing? I thought to myself more, full of regret. But traumatized.

"What is this? why is there... naked men?" I asked making myself stupid. He looked at me and laughed a little, he looked at me like I am stupid or something, even though I am. Did I not read the details of this place right?

"Um, this is pornography.. we take photos and videos, sex or anything, we have that in the tab of details on our appliance." He replied explaining as I rub my head, great, biggest mistake.. I didn't look fully at it. I should've. Now I am stuck here in a porn job, but it makes good money.

I blushed instantly.

"Oh um, will I have to be naked?" A stupid question blurted out since I was nervous about this job already. He looked at me and sighed, while itching the side of his neck, he looks annoyed.

"What do you think? every person applying MUST be naked too, one of our designers will help you, make sure your properly shaven and clean, also keep track on the length of your penis," He tells me as if this is normal. My cheeks couldn't stop blushing, "Elizabeth! get out here and take care of this new... confused slave!"

Slave?! I am not a SLAVE! Since when?! I am not doing anything for them, the hell!? My mind trailed with many thoughts, as a beautiful woman walked out with bright yellow high heels with a office dress on that was red, she quickly waved to get my attention, as I fully look at her away from the manager that thinks I am weird already.

"Okay so what are we going to do?" I asked, while she takes me into another room near the back, seeing some mirrors with light bulbs around it, and some black-fluffy chairs. They seem comfortable.

She giggled, "your gonna have to take your clothes off, and let me shave your pubic hair for you, and then make sure what size it is." She tells me, as I blushed and looked shyly. I am stuck in this trap now, I couldn't believe this is happening to me right now, a job that stupidly I didn't read fully on the application, I hate myself for that.

I hesitated on my words, "alright.. uh, right now?" I asked stupidly once again while my eyes wandered around the room observing everything, then she looks at me with the; seriously face.

Then I took my clothes off fully, and dropped them to the floor, she looks and sees my penis. She covers her mouth, and heard her laugh a little as I sigh. Of course she's making fun of my tiny dick.

I sat down, as she grabbed a razor and turned it on as she started to shave me, I hate my life.

After she was done, she wiped it and cleaned it off, and then she went to grab the measuring tape, time to be embarrassed even more. She started to measure my tiny cock,

"3''0 inches... aww your a submissive slave little baby." She baby-tone spoke making fun of me again, I blushed and looked down not wanting to look at her, then she made me look up at her and smiled sweetly but meanly.

She's humiliating me, I hate this.

She walked to the closest, and picked out a men lingerie outfit, and handed it to me and then walked out with no goodbye.

My thoughts explored my mind once more.

Then I got dressed in the red lingerie outfit, the straps around around my thighs, while my cock easily showed noticeable, everyone is gonna see my tiny cock. I frowned and sighed ready to be humiliated walking out this door, as I stepped forward and took a step out peeking, seeing something being set up. Hearing the manager's voice, makes me more nervous, great the guy who laughed and thinks I am weird is gonna see this, why am I surprised? he's the manager.

Stepping forward, I make my way towards the set to see another guy sitting on the bed on the set, his eyes glanced towards me while grinning. Wait, he looks familiar.. he's the guy I bumped into before walking in here, I squealed to myself while the manager saw me and gagged trying not to laugh, and grinned while his friend set up the cameras and the lighting to make it clear perfect.

"P-please stop laughing at my tiny cock.. I am embarrassed by it anyways." I stuttered, while making my way onto the set seeing the guy rub my back and go near my ear whispering,

"My submissive, your cock is hot just the way it is. It looks tasty, and wonderful," He whispers flirtishly as I squeak submissively without noticing, "even my 6''5 dick will be in your asshole soon, new employee." He smirked while eyeing the camera, I gulped and saw the manager smirk widely.

"Just do whatever you like to do, but make this sex scene hot. No goofing around or jokes, do it all real!" The manager yelled as he starts the recording, then I see the red button flash on and off, the guy grabbed me and pinned me down to the bed, as I see lots of cameras around us, as he kisses my neck, and then my lips, we kissed as I taste him, delicious...

Then he touched my body slowly, and went to my cock with his hand, and rubbed the tip with his index finger as a moan escaped my virgin mouth.

"I-I am a virgin.." I whisper stuttered, as he dominant chuckles and he rubbed more, and wrapped his hands around my tiny cock and pulled as I moan and squeak more, what is this good pleasuring feeling? It feels nice.. and just want more of it, I want more.

Begging is my option;

"More please.. more, sir." I begged wanting more, as he went faster and rougher with it, suddenly he ripped off his own clothing and got on top of me correctly. My mouth watered, my fears faded, and my own thinking. Forgetting the cameras, it's just me and this hot guy almost having sex together.

Feels impossible.

"Oh you want more? Don't worry Master will fill you all up." He says dominantly but shocked on how I want more, begging for his pleasure to me, he then shoves his huge cock into my ass as I spread my legs up, lifting them so he has better access. The manager was grunting back there watching, I can see his hard dick go through those easily thin material pants, as Elizabeth went back inside the clothing room to get ready.

I feel his cock inside me, filling me up as I moan. The sensation rushed me, as I grip the bed-sheets, my first sex, for a porn video. Sad or good? I don't know. He thrusted into my ass, as I whimper but moan feeling the pain and pleasure, greatly enjoying this. Didn't know how much I like pain, it brings me lots of...sensations and feelings out of me, is this right? everything became heated, my head had sweat running down, as he pounced, and thrusted into my ass as I lifted my head closing my eyes tightly feeling a pain near my penis, but my asshole too at the same time, I squeaked and whimpered, moaning.

"Oh sir, more!" I yelled begging for more, for the hardest good sex of my lives, since it's my first, why not make it nice? he grinned liking the idea and went hard, as he pinched my nipples and sucked on them swirling his tongue all over them, feeling his slobbery drool over them. Making me feel so close, I want to.. cum! I tightly gripped the bedsheets noticing my knuckles getting pale, my breathing went faster, as I ignored the manager watching and his friend. This guy is so fucking hot, I want him inside me and never stop fucking me, then he roughly deeply went inside of me pressing against my own bladder.

He yelled out, "Fucking slutty bitch! Do you like this?!" He yelled out while huffing and grunting. His eyes filled with dominance but so beautiful that I can look in all the time. Immediately, I nod fast agreeing. A little more time, then finally white liquid shoots out my penis, as I gasped moaning as I feel something in me that's liquidly as well, he came inside of me!

We both stopped, and he got off me, as the camera turned away stopping. I was breathless from this, how is he this good of a fucker? He's experienced well, my weakling body stayed on this bed as I rest my legs taking a few deep breathes, hearing some claps from the manager who seemed excited.

"This is definitely gonna bring more horny fans into this!" He yelled out while storming off excitedly as I sighed. The guy who fucked him, turned to him and grinned dominantly.

"You are hot to fuck by the way. I am Garrido by the way, we met earlier when you bumped into me?"

"Kyler... sir.. thanks.." I shyly say while fixing my messy hair, as he smiles.

"Such a polite cute submissive. I need a submissive for myself, well a slave, but you fit my type...hmm." He says while looking at me, wait.. what does this mean?

I blushed more.

"Huh?"

"What about we hang out some more, here's my phone number. Text me." He says and walks off before handing me a piece of paper with his number.

My eyes widened.

**A little later in the afternoon**

I begin resting at time with my pajamas on as my roommate David was on his phone playing something, hearing moaning sounding like mine.

"You did a porn thing? this hit 7.9 billion views and the comments are wild. Every master wants you." David says as I jot up and turn around, what?!

"What?!" I yelled and ran over seeing his phone, how is this possible? This is unbelievable, this video just went viral of me getting fucked! my life completely changed. I thought it wouldn't get anything that much except 4 horny women or men wanting to masturbate, but still!

David looked at me worried,

"Are you sure this is the right job for you? who was that guy fucking you anyways?" He asked me like he's protective.

I coughed, remembering the guy gave me his number and told me to message him, I forgot. I passed out when I came home from that, can't blame me.

"Yes. I get paid a lot now, and the guy who fucked me, his name is Garrido, he even gave me his phone number. I think he wants me as his slave." I tell David but all he seems is concerned, not happy.

"He can easily use you Kyler, do you not get the point of pornos? they just use and fuck you for money.. and then want you alone for your body." David warns me as I groan, he always does this whenever I try finding love. It's like he's so protective and possessive over me, at times I feel like he does like me, but at the same time no, and just like a protective friend like.

"Actually, this guy seems trustworthy, trust me," I tell him rubbing his shoulders, "He looked at me and I instantly knew. I know that sounds dumb but I am promising you." he sighs and slowly nods, sadness took his face, something is differently wrong.

"Alrighty then. Go ahead, good luck." He just tells me and walks off into the hallways into his room, as I went to the couch and sat down, going on my phone and typing in his phone number, feeling excitement fill me. Then after, I text him...

'Hi It's Kyler.. Is this Garrido?'

No response yet. But hopefully he'll get back soon as possible. Time to face my fears, and see if he's my love and.. my master.

A smile grew on my lips, as I heard my phone buzz, seeing him reply.

'Yes It's nice to meet you slave, how are you doing?'

I love him, no one can deny me.