More Tales from the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused to take another large drink from her own wine, with Jimmy doing the same, before launching into the meat of her nightmare.

"I was facing the closet and just starting to undo my bra when I heard a noise coming from the closet. I threatened to call the police so you see your mom's nightmare unfolds exactly, almost down to the smallest detail, the same as what happened between us that afternoon . . . to this point anyways. After that . . . not so much. Anyways, in my dream, when I pick up the phone to call 911 there is no dial tone. The cord on the phone has been cut. Just after discovering the cord was cut, I hear the closet door slowly creaking open. I turn, scared now, as I watch, transfixed as the closet door slowly swings open. Standing there, in the shadows, the only light on in my bedroom is my small lamp on the nightstand was someone. He took a couple steps forward, allowing me to see him better and my blood turns cold. He was wearing the Ghostface costume from the movie, along with the black flowing robe and was holding a large knife."

Jimmy looked at his mother. Her hand was shaking as she brought it up to take another sip of her wine.

"What happens next is a bit of a blur but . . ." His mom, in a rush, went on to explain how the dream ended and why it was so traumatic for her.

Now fully understanding why his mother was so traumatized and how he played such a role in it, he told her softly, "What can we do. You said you had a possible solution?"

"I do but my solution is maybe a bit naughty and we can only pursue it if we are both feeling brave."

"Tell me. I am feeling brave . . . and maybe even naughty."

"Well, I got to thinking if me and you could reenact my dream and give it a better ending it would help put an end to my nightmares. If I remember correctly you dressed up as Ghostface, was it last Halloween or the year before, for some party you attended?"

"Yes, last year. I still have the costume. I borrowed it from Tommy and he has been bugging me to return it but I still got it. It's pretty realistic, except for the knife, of course. That's fake."

"That is no problem, we can always get a real one from the kitchen."

"You are serious about this Mom? You want me to dress up as Ghostface and come out of the closet and scare you?"

"What I want is for us to follow your mom's nightmare, as exact as possible, right up to the point where I wake up. Obviously, since it is real this time, in a sense, I won't be waking up so you can change things for me. You can give me a better ending maybe then how it really ends with you always laughing at me."

"So if we follow it exactly that means . . ."

"Yes it means what you are thinking, Son."

"Wow." It was all he could think to say.

"So what do you say? Can we do this? Should we do this?"

"You think it will really help?" he asked her.

"I hope so. I . . . I am just tired of waking up, crying and upset and having the echoes of your mocking laughter swirling in my head all day long."

"OK, let me get this straight, we follow your nightmare, like you said, as exactly as possible, and then we give it a better ending, but what does that mean? What should I do to make things better? Not laugh?"

"That would be a good start but we have to go beyond that honey. I want closure and for that I can't tell you what to do. It will be up to us to sort of ad lib how things ends and this is important . . ."

Pausing, she reached over to grip his hand tightly. "You can't get hung up on the naughty stuff you will be doing baby. I am your mom and I am asking, begging maybe, for you to do this and your mom is a big girl and can handle it so I guess that leaves you . . . are you a big boy? Can you handle being a little naughty with your mother . . . to help her?"

After a slight hesitation he said, "I can."

Impulsively, she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thank you honey. I don't expect this will be easy for you but I really think it will help."

"OK, I'll go find my costume then."

"And I'll get ready myself. Hmm, let's meet back down here in what, thirty minutes."

Jimmy spent the allotted time by taking a shower and getting dressed in his costume while going over in his mind the details of his mother's dream so he could act it out accordingly. Lucky for him, he possessed an exceptional memory so once he had her dream down, it wouldn't be a problem of remembering what to do next when they started this very serious role playing therapy session of theirs.

Ellen, with a full complement of makeup on, and her hair fixed up nice, headed back down stairs. She was wearing the same exact outfit from both her dream and the incident in her bedroom the other week: dark checkered suit jacket, crème colored blouse, matching professional looking skirt, along with the same underwear.

He was waiting for her. In costume, except for the mask. Sitting on the coffee table was his weapon of choice for the evening: a ten inch straight chef's knife with a rosewood handle.

After entering the living room she wasted no time in telling him one last time, "Now remember be realistic in attacking me honey but even more important be truthful in your reactions when I'm forced to show off for you. Can you promise me that?"

"Yes," he replied quickly.

"Good. Its game on then in a minute. Go ahead, go up to my bedroom and hide in the closet. I'll come up in about five minutes. Oh, and make sure you really slash the phone cord. Everything needs to be as realistic as possible."

"Sure Mom," he said a bit surprised maybe about how serious she was taking things.

Jimmy waited in the back of the dark closet, gripping the chef's knife tightly, feeling an overwhelming sense of déjà vu. Finally, after hearing the bedroom door open, he moved to the front of the closet. Peering out, he watched as she crossed the bedroom and turned on the small lamp on her nightstand. And then, just as she did that afternoon, she dropped her keys and purse on the nightstand next to her bed.

Ellen paused next to her bed. Standing so the pool of light would frame her, Ellen started stripped off her suit jacket before tossing it casually on the bed. Sighing loudly, she plopped down on the bed and started to unbuckle her sandals before stopping abruptly.

She recalled how she took off her sandals that afternoon, but in her dream it seemed she still had her nice shoes on. Deciding it would be best to follow the dream instead of reality, Ellen refastening her shoes and stood up.

Turning toward the closet, knowing he was there watching her, Ellen started to patiently unbutton her blouse. Much to her surprise, simply knowing he was there, in the closet waiting to attack, ratcheted up her excitement level to a fever pitch.

Jimmy's excitement was growing as he wondered if his mom would be wearing the same pretty purple bra, along with those sexy as hell black thong panties under her professional attire. Despite knowing it was more than a little naughty, Jimmy prayed fervently she would be.

His prayers was answered when he caught a glimpse of purple under her blouse as she continued to unbutton it. She seemed totally lost in thought, as she had been that afternoon he remembered, while she continued to unbutton her blouse before slowly peeling it off.

Jimmy felt his cock jerk inside his jeans. This was even more of a turn on than last time, probably because she knew he was in there watching her get undressed-- and she was totally OK with it.

His eyes skated over her chest before being drawn downward as she turned around so her back was to the closet.

Ellen was almost smiling, knowing what this must be doing to him, as she reached behind her and started to unzip her skirt.

Hoping it would add a bit of extra heat to things, Ellen sashayed her butt as she wriggled out of her skirt.

Jimmy sighed audibly inside the dark closet. Yeah, she was wearing the same sexy black thong as that afternoon.

Turning back around to face the closet, Ellen dropped her hands to the front of her bra, fiddling with the closure.

Jimmy let out another audible sigh. This was the sign. It was truly game on now. After pulling his mask into place, he banged his knee purposely against the closet door.

Ellen stopped undoing her bra as she stared across the room at the closet.

"Hey, who is there? Is someone in my closet?"

Jimmy tensed, waiting for his cue to come bursting out of the closet and attack.

Her excitement mounting, she repeated the question, louder this time.

"I know someone is in there. Look, I am going to call the police so you better come out. I am going to tell them someone broke into my house."

Slipping her blouse back on, she hurriedly buttoned it as she moved toward the phone on the nightstand.

Picking up the phone, she punched 9-1-1 and waited.

Jimmy smiled to himself as he watched her staring at the phone before she reached over and pulled the phone off the nightstand to find the cord was cut.

Ellen cursed softly to herself before making a mad dash, across the bedroom and toward the door.

Jimmy, wanting a bit of a challenge, delayed his coming out of the closet by a full three seconds as he watched her stumble across the bedroom. He nearly waiting too long before he came busting out of the closet and loped across the bedroom like a cheetah chasing after a gazelle on the African savannah.

He caught up to her just as she was wrenching the bedroom door open. He used his fist to bang the door shut loudly as he threw all of his weight up against her, crushing her against the door. At nearly six feet tall and weighing a solid 190 pounds, Jimmy enjoyed a good eighty five pounds on his petite victim.

Ellen, feeling his hot breath on her neck, reacted as she did in her dream in trying to make a lame attempt at escape. Like in her dream, her escape attempt failed miserably when she tried to push him away but thanks to the copious amount of wine she consumed in the last few hours, she was both slow and sluggish.

Not holding back, Jimmy reached out, snatching one of her wrists in mid-air before twisting it painfully behind her back. When she let out a little yelp, he immediately relaxed his grip—but only a little.

Half dragging, half carrying her across the bedroom and over to the bed, Ellen found her son to be playing his role perfectly as this was what happened almost exactly in her awful nightmare.

Once they reached the bed, he shoved her down on it. She hit the bed with a loud grunt before twisting around to face him. He was just starting to raise the knife as he loomed over her when she cried out, "Please . . . wait . . . I . . . I was about to take off my bra. Don't you wanna see that?"

Again, those were the exact words she used to her attacker in her dream. Praying her son would not shrink from acting out his end, Ellen brought her hands to the front of her bra in a sign to him she was serious.

He paused the knife in mid-air. Tilting his head, he stared at her before slowly nodding his head yes.

"I . . . I'm going to just stand up in front of you so you can get a good look. Would that be OK?"

Ghostface nodded his head yes.

Ellen slowly climbed off the bed and onto her feet. Moving up really close to him, she started to undo her front closure bra, but before she could undo it he, following the dream's script exactly, started to shake his head back and forth.

"No, you don't want me to undo my bra. Oh . . . ahh, maybe you wanna do it instead, honey?"

Her whispered question got him to eagerly nod his head yes before he gestured to his mask by covering the eyes holes with one hand.

"Oh . . . oh you want me to close my eyes maybe?"

Again he answered with an eager nod of his head yes.

"Fine. I will close my eyes," Ellen whispered softly.

She remembered how this part of her nightmare scared her immensely as she wondered if this was it. If she was going to feel the cold, hard steel knife being buried in her chest just like in the stupid movie they watched. But now her pulse was racing, not from fear but from pure excitement as her young, innocent son, she was sure Jimmy was still a pure and wholesome virgin, was about to get a glimpse of her tits.

As she closed her eyes, Ellen bravely thrust her chest out at him. In her dream, she remembered what happened next: how she felt, instead of his fingers fiddling with trying to undo her bra, the sharp point of the knife being dragged slowly down the center of her chest.

Even though it was wholly expected, still, when it happened, the knife being dragged slowly down the center of her chest, it barely lessened the tension she felt.

Her breath was starting to get ragged, the climax, the real bad part of the dream was almost on them, as the knife paused at the front of her pretty purple bra.

Jimmy, doing exactly as his mother told him, now counted to three slowly before neatly slicing open her bra.

As her bra fell open, revealing her naked tits to him, he let out an involuntary sharp hiss. His mother was right: this was Jimmy's first glimpse of a woman's bare breasts in real life.

It was at this point in Ellen's nightmare things turned real awful. After having her bra sliced open, she kept her eyes shut tightly, and at first heard nothing. But then in a quick second or two she heard a soft tittering, followed by a louder and mocking giggle.

In her dream, she cried out angrily, "W-what are you laughing at?"

In response her attacker, Ghostface, continued to chuckle, causing Ellen to impulsively reach out and strike him with both fists on his chest. Beating on it, she cried out, "Stop laughing."

A short and quick struggle ensued where she ended up pulling off his mask to reveal it was her son. Yes, her son was the one laughing at his mother's small tits thus turning the physical threat the nightmare already possessed into a traumatic event.

It was at this point, with Jimmy cackling uncontrollably, that Ellen would invariably wake up screaming, "Stop laughing. Please . . . stop laughing."

In the past week, Ellen experienced this same awful nightmare, each time it was more or less exactly the same, exactly five times, allowing her, sadly, to know the dream by heart.

Earlier downstairs, when Ellen explained to Jimmy what she wanted, it was simple: for them to alter the course of her dream after her bra was neatly sliced open.

Now as the moment of truth was upon them, Jimmy froze. He was supposed to ad lib things from here, but as he stood there, gripping the knife tightly, wholly transfixed by the sight of his mother's beautiful bare breasts he wasn't sure of just what to do next.

Ellen, tipsy from the wine, and wanting to desperately turn the emotional trauma of her nightmare on its head, took the proverbial bull by the horns now. Anything they did now would be unscripted.

Opening her eyes, she found Ghostface staring—hard—at her tits.

Making her voice as soft and sweet as possible she whispered, "Do you like them, hon?"

Jimmy, at first did not react. He had fully expected his mother-- he didn't laugh thus eliminating the traumatic aspect from her nightmare—to shut things down at this point, but apparently she needed, or maybe wanted, more and although he would have been loath to admit it . . . so did he.

"Please tell me the truth. Do you like them?" Her voice was pleading and desperate, causing Jimmy's heart to hitch inside his chest. Finally, he was fully realizing now just how distressing this nightmare of hers had been.

Thinking he should continue with the non-speaking, he nodded his head yes—as enthusiastically as possible.

Surely, after he just told her he liked them, she would shut things down now. He found it impossible to fathom, she might want more.

Ellen did briefly consider ending things there but for reasons she could not fully explain even if she tried her best, she didn't shut their little role playing game down, but instead, doubled down on it.

"You . . . you can touch them if want honey."

After a brief pause-- while he recovered from the shock of such a bold suggetion-- he nodded his head enthusiastically yes.

"Here, let's sit on the bed," Ellen whispered as she gently took his hands.

After they sat down on the edge of her bed, side by side, she reached out, touching his hand holding the knife. "You won't need that sweetheart. I promise you can do anything you want to me. Can you put it aside?"

Jimmy, his mind reeling, you can do anything you want to me, turned and tossed the knife onto the nearby nightstand where it landed with a loud clatter before skidding off and hitting the carpet with a dull thud.

"Can take your gloves off. It will feel nicer that way for you when I let you touch my boobies, sweetie."

Jimmy, still in shock, slowly peeled off the tight black leather gloves.

Ellen, growing bolder by the moment, now reached out, grabbing both of his hands. Slowly, ever so slowly, she guided them over to her chest before pressing them up against her small breasts.

She let out a soft sigh when she felt him begin to fondle them tenderly, and then a more pronounced sigh when she felt his fingers slowly flickering over her now fully erect and highly sensitive nipples.

Ellen looked at her son, she could only imagine the look of eager longing on his adorably cute face under that hideous mask while he gently caressed her breasts with tender loving care.

Something snapped inside of her then. Some deep, dark longing was finally released as she slowly, it was almost as if this was some new wild dream she was having as it seemed so surreal, snaked a hand up and under the folds of his black robe.

When he hand slipped under the robe, she watched as his whole body tensed up. "Relax baby, I am going to give you a nice reward for being so sweet to me so just sit there and enjoy your reward."

Jimmy let out a deep sigh, before his pulse quickened, as his mom's hand started rubbing on his crotch. "Oh my, someone is in need of some relief down there," Ellen whispered as she started to stroke his nicely sized boner through his jeans.

He began to fondle her tits with an impassioned urgency as he squirmed all over the bed from what his mother was doing to him under the black robe. Ellen, suspecting it would not take much to send him careening over the edge, accelerated her hand up and down, and then all around his crotch causing Jimmy to let out a frantic whisper, "Oh God . . . I am going to . . ."

He let out a sharp little yelp before his whole body first tensed and then relaxed. She caught him as he fell sideways against her. He couldn't see it, his eyes were shut, but Ellen had a soft, knowing smile on her pretty face as she cuddled him tightly against her body.

Feeling the need to lighten the mood and let him know she was totally alright with what just happened, Ellen lowered her mouth to his ear whispering, "Well I guess we both got the happy endings we were looking for huh, Son."

But happy endings always don't stay happy as Jimmy soon found out when the guilt of what he just did hit him almost immediately causing him to start to flee the scene of his crime.

"Honey wait," she called out to him. When he paused at the door she said, "You didn't do anything wrong, but you understand what happened . . . it can never happen again."

Instead of responding he simply left. Ellen, deciding it was probably for the best not to push things with him at the moment, let him go.

Back inside his bedroom, the guilt Jimmy was feeling only intensified as he cleaned up the sticky mess inside his boxers causing his culpability in what happened to only grow.

The next morning, he was quiet over breakfast and remained so for the next week. After yet another week of nearly silent tension played out between them, Ellen was starting to get annoyed. She tried to talk to Jimmy about what happened between them, but he told her simply, "I don't wanna talk about it. You told me it can never happen again so what is there to discuss."