More Tales from the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, honey it that's that, but still we should maybe talk about things."

He refused and Ellen, still figuring it was best not to push things too hard, left things alone.

Finally, after another two days of this nonsense, Ellen determined enough was enough, especially seeing how the dark circles under his bloodshot eyes indicated the poor boy was suffering from a gross lack of sleep.

She sat him down on early on Friday, right after a dinner where he barely picked at his food, demanding answers.

"Jimmy you have to talk to me. Something is wrong. To continue to deny it is a slap in the face to me as a mother. I know something is wrong. Period."

Jimmy sighed. He was not getting out of telling her the truth.

"OK . . . but if you want the truth, I just know it's going to embarrassing for me."

She returned his angry glare with a smile. Turning on her charm to the highest level, she whispered, "Your mom is pretty sharp honey and honestly I have a pretty good idea of what is bothering you already but I need to hear you say it before we decide what to do."

"You do?" he said surprised.

The truth was Ellen was bluffing as she was not sure what was bothering him.

"Now as for being embarrassed . . . well come on now, think of how I confessed to my embarrassing dream not so long ago and look how that has turned out. I mean I have been sleeping like a baby ever since you helped me get over my bad dream, hon."

Dropping his voice to a sad whisper, he told her, "I'm glad one of us is sleeping so well since I helped you that night."

Ellen resisted an urge to smile. It just hit her. She knew what the problem might be.

Dropping her own voice to a gentle whisper, Ellen said, "It has to do with that night you helped me get over my bad dream. Maybe I seriously screwed you up by what I did? Maybe I allowed things to go too far. Look honey, I know it involves that night which makes me guilty as sin for whatever trauma you are now suffering through and if you won't tell me exactly what that trauma is I can't help you."

Jimmy said nothing for a long minute as he sat there staring at a spot on the floor like it was the most exciting thing in the world to look at. Finally, he said, "It does involve that night, Mom."

"I suspected as much."

"I can't . . . you know . . . do it anymore."

"Can't what do what, Jimmy?" she gently prodded him.

He sighed heavily before whispering, "I can't masturbate anymore, Mom and you know, it's like . . . I don't know . . . messing me up. I used to . . . all the time . . . before going to sleep but now . . ."

His voice trailed off as he hung his head.

"You know, Jimmy it's perfectly normal for a young man like yourself to do that . . . to masturbate. So I guess the question is . . . why can't you do it anymore?"

In a voice so low she barely heard him he said, "Because of you, Mom."

"Because of me? Tell me more. You have to tell me more so I can fix it."

"OK . . . so like you ruined it for me. I tried a couple times since that night I helped you get over your bad dream but what you did . . . for me . . . was so, so much better than me doing it myself. And the worse part I guess is how I loved what you did, while you obviously hated it."

"I never said I hated it," she said quietly.

"Well, the way you said we could never do that again and logically, you always told me to think logically remember, if someone hates something they don't ever wanna do it again."

"Now since you told me the truth, I will tell you the truth also. Honey, your mother did not hate it. Not at all, but the truth is I was, or am, simply worried what I did would mess you up . . . you know psychologically."

"Mom, I am not a child. I am eighteen remember. You didn't take advantage of me so why would I be messed up. The only way I am messed up now is because you showed me how much better what you did feels compared to when I do it myself."

"So the answer is simple. You just need a girlfriend . . . to you know . . . take care of you."

He sighed. "Do we have to go there, Mom? You know I am no good around girls. I mean someday, I suppose, if I get lucky I might find someone but right now . . ." He shook his head sadly. "Really I have no prospects."

"Yeah, I suppose you are right, saying you need a girlfriend is something easier said than done. So what is the answer then?"

"I have an answer or a suggestion I guess but I know you . . . you won't like it."

"Try me?"

He looked at her shyly before whispering, "Maybe you could help me again."

"Oh honey . . . I can't . . . I mean--"

He jumped to his feet, nearly screaming as he interrupted her lame denial. "See I fucking knew it. Right away . . . I can't. Fine forget it. I'll just suffer through another sleepless night. I helped you but when it me who needs some help you turn your back on me."

Before she could even say anything more, he dashed out of the room, fleeing to his room upstairs. She winced when the requisite slamming of the bedroom door shook the house.

Ellen sighed as she sat there trying to figure out what to do. After a long bout of soul searching, where she actually took the time to weigh the pros and cons of her doing what he wanted to help him, she determined a wait and see attitude might be best . . . for now.

She ended up falling asleep that night on the sofa while watching some silly movie. It was maybe just past ten when she made her way upstairs to her bedroom, but before she entered her room she glanced down the hall towards his room.

She could see the light was on under the door. Sighing, she quietly went down the hallway to check on him.

The door was not locked as she slowly pushed the door to his bedroom open. He was on the Xbox, his back to her, headphones on playing a video game, and not just any game but one of the violent ones she hated.

He was splattering zombies all over the place and seemed fully engrossed in the game. Sighing, she shut his door before retreating to her own room.

Ellen did not sleep well that night. She woke up around two with a start. She was having a bad dream. Yeah, of course she was, considering the drama going on between her and Jimmy.

In her dream, she was being chased by fucking zombies. Sighing, she hoped out of bed. Curious, she opened her door and peered down the hallway.

The light was still on in his room. "Jesus . . . still."

Once more she stole quietly down the hallway toward his room. Pushing the door open quietly, she was not at all happy to see him with his stupid headphones still on, playing some damn shoot em up war game. Even worse, on the floor was a discarded potato chip bag, along with an empty two liter bottle of Mountain Dew.

Ellen, unhappier than ever, quietly shut the door. "Christ, junk food and violent video games. What a way to spend the night."

As she headed back down to her room, an unbidden little voice, maybe it was her conscious speaking, began to make its opinion known. You have the cure, but are you brave enough to provide it for him. Plus, if you give him his cure I bet it will keep the nightmare you had tonight from coming back.

Screwing up her courage, she did an about face and reentered his room. She crossed the room and tapped him on the shoulder.

He glanced at her, and without bothering to take off the headphones, he snapped, "I am in the middle of a game, Mom. Can't it wait?"

Pointing to the headphones, she raised her voice. "Take them off."

Glaring at her, he snapped, "What?"

"I'll do it."

"Do what?"

"What you want . . . what we talked about earlier."

His hard glare instantly melted. "Really you mean it," he whispered. "You aren't teasing me?"

"No, honey. I will help you out, this one time, with your little issue, but you gotta stop playing these violent games all night long." Glancing down at the discarded potato chip bags she added, "And start eating better. Promise me."

"Yeah, yeah, I promise," he eagerly told her. "So ahh, how exactly are we going to do this and where."

"Where do you wanna do it?"

"Your room maybe, or . . . I mean, my room would be fine I guess but . . ." He stopped, not sure if he should go ahead and voice his suggestion to her.

"But what. Something else is on your mind."

"You said you would help me out this one time and if it's only going to be once I was hoping maybe you could . . . ahh I mean you look good now, of course." He paused, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

"But I could look better is what you are trying to say. In other words, you wanna me to get all gussied up for you. Make up on, maybe wear something nice."

"Yes please. I mean if you want."

"Fine, but if I am going to make myself pretty for you, you gotta at least take a shower hon and maybe put on some of your mom's favorite cologne . . . oh and brush your teeth. I can smell the stupid stale potato chips on your breath."

"Fine. So where are we going to do it then."

"Suppose might be easiest if we did it on your bed that way you can slip right off to sleep afterward."

"Yeah, good idea."

After she exited his room, Jimmy happily padded on down the hall to the bathroom, feeling like a kid who was just told Christmas was coming early this year.

Nearly thirty minutes later, Jimmy, freshly showered and shaved with cologne on, was in his bed, under the covers, still waiting for her. He wasn't really disappointed in how long it was taking her to get ready knowing if she was taking this long she was going out of her way to look good . . . just for him.

About ten minutes later she came floating into his room with a full complement of makeup on and her hair done up nice, but this was offset by the disappointing way she was dressed: very casually in a pair of jeans and a snug white button up blouse.

She stopped before the bed. "Better, honey. I fixed my hair up and stuff . . . just for you."

"Sure it's better . . . but . . ."

"But what? I can see the disappointment written all over your face, Jimmy."

"I am not disappointed, Mom . . . it's just you are dressed exceedingly boring."

"I am. Hmm, I thought I looked nice. Both these jeans and blouse are new you know."

"Yes you are dressed nice . . . for like a lunch date or something but--"

Getting where he was taking this, she interrupted him. "But, of course we aren't going on a lunch date so I can sort of understand your point."

"OK so if you understand my point can't you like . . . get undressed or something."

Ellen paused before totally saying the wrong thing. The prim and proper mother came out of her, and before she could stop her from speaking, Mrs. Prim and Proper was snapping at son, "Hey mister, don't push it. I mean it's bad enough me doing this for you in the first place."

The look on his face was, at first, crestfallen before being replaced by a look of quiet contemplation. "So if it's really so bad maybe we should let fate decide if we carry on with it."

"What do you mean?"

He reached over to his nearby nightstand, grabbing a quarter from the loose change scattered across it.

"I'll flip this quarter. Heads we do this, tails we don't. It will be up to fate that way if we continue."

"Really, you wanna leave it up to fate. I mean are you sure you wanna do that . . . especially since I already agreed."

"Yes but I am thinking it will be better this way. I mean, if it comes up heads and we are told by the Gods of Fate to carry on you have no reason to feel guilty about doing it."

"I see your point, but on the other hand, if it comes up tails what then . . . you go back to playing violent video games all night, getting little or no sleep while ingesting copious amounts of junk food. Plus, I will have the added bonus of you being grumpy with your mother all the time."

"I'll make a deal with you. If it comes up tails and we don't do this, I will cut back on the video games to like, hmm, only every other day and I will try to get some sleep and not be so grumpy with you."

"Sounds good but for how long?"

"Two weeks," he offered.

"Make it a month with the video games only on the weekends and you have yourself a deal."

"Deal," he said with a smile. "Heads we do this, tails we don't."

Jimmy flipped the quarter high in the air, sending it end over end before it hit the carpeted floor with a dull thud a few feet from the bed.

"What is it?" he nervously asked his mother as she bent over peering at the coin as it lay there on the floor.

"Fate has smiled on you sweetie . . . its heads."

"So fate wants us to do this. You agree still?" he asked hopefully.

"Of course." She paused, giving him a warm smile. "I would hate to tempt fate by going against her wishes."

"What about the other thing I asked. You getting undressed maybe . . . I mean you don't have to get naked or anything just--"

Ellen interrupted him. "Maybe, at the very least, take off some of my clothes. Is that was what you were going to suggest?"

When he said nothing in response, only fidgeting nervously, Ellen had a sudden inspiration.

Reaching over, she snatched the quarter off his nightstand.

Holding the coin up she said, "Maybe we should leave it up to Fate again?"

"I'm OK with that." he said immensely relieved he might get a chance to see her naked.

"Well then I guess the question is . . . should the coin flip be an all or nothing proposition."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like if its heads I take off all my clothes and if its tails I leave all my clothes on."

"That is a lot riding on one coin flip, Mom. You sure you can handle it?"

"I can but what about you. If fate intervenes against you, you will have to look at me in my, what did you call them, my lunch date clothes instead of something a bit better."

Jimmy paused, considering how heartbroken he would be if fate ruled against him. Now it was his turn to have a sudden inspiration. "Hey maybe we could do it like this. We could flip for each of the individual clothes you have on. Like one flip for your jeans, and one for your blouse . . . you know like that?"

"And one each for my bra and panties too I suppose?"

He nodded his head yes, eagerly, "So that will be four flips then."

They agreed to keep it simple. For every article of her clothing, heads it would be removed, tails it would stay on.

He took the honors of flipping and scored big as Fate deemed it necessary after the four flips she remove everything but her tight white blouse.

After the coin flip ceremony was over, Ellen said, "I will go get undressed, if you don't mind, in the privacy of my own bathroom."

"Of course," Jimmy replied happily.

Five minutes later Ellen entered his bedroom clad now in only her snug white blouse and carrying a small bottle of coconut oil. Looking around his bedroom, she observed how Jimmy anticipated what she would want by muting the light to an absolute minimum as he cleverly threw a dark tee shirt over the only source of light in the bedroom: the small lamp on his nightstand.

Jimmy stared at his beautiful mother. The blouse came down just below her waistline leaving that her nice ass of hers about half exposed while offering just a hint of a view of her sweet, freshly shaved pussy.

"I dimmed the lights with my shirt figuring that is what you would want."

"Yes," she said quietly. Now that the moment of truth was here, Ellen was experiencing a bit of stage fright as she sat nervously on the edge of his bed.

They both stared at each other for a long moment before she whispered, "Are you ready down there or does mommy have to undress her little boy first before she plays with him."

She didn't really understand fully why she used the word "Mommy" but upon some quiet reflection she realized it was probably to add a touch of innocence to the naughty act she was about to perform.

Liking her theme, Jimmy carried on with it by dropping his voice to a sweet whisper, "I am already naked except for my undies, Mommy."

"Hmm, well, I am going to have to take them off baby if we are going to do this properly."

She pulled back the covers back. He was wearing a pair of plain white briefs. Moving slowly, she hooked a pair of nervous fingers under the waist band of the briefs and carefully pulled them down.

Ellen allowed herself a casual glance at her son's cock, he was not fully hard, but instead was sporting what amounted to a semi-erection, as she tossed his briefs off to one side, before pulling the covers back up to cover his nakedness.

"Hmm, I don't think you are quite ready for Mommy to begin playing with you yet down there honey."

"Maybe if Mommy let her little boy have a bit of play time I might get ready quicker," Jimmy quietly proposed.

Tilting her head seductively to one side, Ellen patiently unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse as she whispered, "What would Mommy's little boy like to play with exactly . . . I wonder?"

Leaning over, she stroked the side of her face as his eyes became stuck on her chest and the large swath of bare skin the partially unbuttoned blouse was now revealing.

"Go on baby, be brave and tell mommy what you would like to play with." She twirled her fingers in his long hair as she leaned back feeling proud he was staring so intently at her chest.

Finally, after a long pause, he whispered, "Your boobies."

"Sadly, I don't think your mommy is ready to go quite that far, but it's nice to hear anyways, but for now I think you just should be content on dreaming of what they might be like to play with."

Reaching down, she slipped her hand under the covers and found her sly teasing had down the trick: he was fully hard.

"I do believe you are more than a little ready for Mommy now, hon."

She grabbed the coconut oil and after dumping a generous amount on her right hand, Ellen reached back under the covers.

Finding his hardness, she wrapped her hand fully around it. "Lay back and relax baby and let mommy give her little boy what he has been dreaming of."

Slowly, patiently, she started moving her hand up and down his hard shaft as Jimmy's head lolled back against the pillow.

"You have been dreaming of this right, honey . . . of your mommy doing this for you?"

"Yes, God yes I have," he replied in a shaky voice as her hand was starting to pick up steam.

Ellen anticipated it would not take long for him to blow his top if he truly had not been masturbating at all since that night.

She was right when, after only about nine or ten strokes of her hand, and almost directly after his legs began to hammer up and down on the bed, the head of his cock exploded, releasing a mighty load of cum all over his tummy.

"Oh wow," she said with a soft giggle, "I am guessing my baby made a big sticky mess down there under the covers. I guess mommy better clean it up for him. Just lay there hon and I'll be right back."

He sighed, his eyes tracking her ass, as she turned her back on him and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later, she came skipping back into the room, humming no less, and carrying a small wash basin full of warm water and a wash cloth.

Despite the fact he just came, the warm, wet wash cloth felt heavenly as she used it to clean the cum off his belly and from the head of his penis.

Her job of cleaning his mess up completed, Ellen dropped the washcloth back in the basin before turning to him. "All better now, honey."

Jimmy hesitated before answering, "Yes . . . I guess."

Ellen, noting the obvious disappointment in his voice, asked, "What is wrong?"

Dropping the "sweet mommy" vernacular and with her voice now deadly serious Jimmy knew he would have to tell her the truth.

"It's just . . . I mean . . . it was over . . . so fast."

"Well, of course it was hon. I mean . . . look you are young and having an orgasm that quickly is pretty normal, especially if you have been refraining from, like you said, self-pleasure."