All Comments on 'More than a Butt Massage'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AmazonDarkRiderAmazonDarkRiderover 5 years ago
Lucky Abe!

Great story. I love the way you've brought your characters to life - and you've painted a very erotic word-picture. I'm sure I'm not the only reader who would love to swap places with Abe! Looking forward to whatever you do next. Thank you for sharing this with us.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 5 years ago
loved it!

My kind of massage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely written story on all aspects.

As a retired health professional, I am not into oral/anal contact because of health issues. I put that aside and read your story. You write very well, and tell a story that smoothly carries on to a fitting conclusion. Your mechanics are excellent (grammar, spelling, paragraph and sentence construction. Please write more, hopefully on some different themes.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for all the comments, I really appreciate them.

Anon, I will be covering many more themes so hopefully something soon will be more to your interest.

realbigsid69realbigsid69over 5 years ago
First story

Welcome to submitting your work :-) good first story, keep up the good work and good luck :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is me with an older woman

I finally convinced an older to let me do her. She had to drink a little wine to lower her inhibitions and I did as much as I could. She seemed to enjoy me and never did again because she moved away.

SilverpelicanSilverpelicanabout 5 years ago
A moving target...

I loved this " first time" story.... my first time is yet to be.... BUTT, it will come! I have opened myself to this intimate act, wholeheartedly.... and I am good at curling my tongue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Add licking like this is so hot along with the butt massage

It is a delicacy to savor as gift your partner with on occasion

Great story with details makes me want to give it soon to a first time fema!e

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 4 years agoAuthor
Anon

Thanks Anon! Hope you find that lucky female. Also be sure to check out the second chapter. And there's still more to come; just can't say when.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But there's nothing but the butt.

It would have been nice if, while he's using his togue on her ass so well, she played with his cck and balls to get him hotter and hotter. He may enjoy having his tongue up her ass, but he'd certainly enjoy it more if she edged him while he did it.

Dialog about what she was doing to him, what she was going to do to him, how good she was going to make him feel while he toungued her ass would have been nice.

Four stars.

Pauly1979Pauly1979over 2 years ago

Wow that was such a turn on!!

I love assworship, please keep these stories cumming 😘😘

Anton79Anton7910 months ago

Very nice! I love anal play! The idea of doing something naughty seems to add to the excitement.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Anal play with the right lady can definitely be fun! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This whole story felt manipulative and gross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES