All Comments on 'More than a Divorce Statistic'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Justin did Michael a favor, he really is the true hero of the story saved Michael from being eventually double cucked by Kerry.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I found Michael a fully didlikable character. Unworthy of even minimal personal respect.

Craig

Taco76310Taco7631028 days ago

Have to agree with Calico75 her necklace should have had 5 charms on it. She did adopt his kids. Great story , am always amazed with the stories found here. You are the second writer that has suggested to read The Redemption of Jacob Marley.

skruff101skruff10130 days ago

Still a great read second time around.

Xzy89c1 no you will never bow to royalty and frankly I’m pretty sure they couldn’t give a shit.

Of course whilst you won’t bend the knee you do willingly cow-tow to a glowing orange umpa-lumpa that happily and with absolutely no concern for self-image thinks a comb over is the height of sophistication. I can just picture his Mrs laughing her socks off when he leaves the house.

desecrationdesecration30 days ago

We never had it so good as under the Kings.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

The necklace should have had 5 charms since they had five children. Two deaths of important characters? That's a lot. Good story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I loved it and thought it was a damn good story. I know I've read it before (at least a year ago or more), and thought it was good back then too. Thank You for sharing it with us.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 months ago

As an American, you do NOTbow or curtsie to British royalty. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm waiting anxiously for the musical version of this tale!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

People……it’s a story! And pretty well told at that. Ignore the detractors, they have slews of relatives making inane comments on Facebook.

Slider_48167@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very good story, SW, thanks much for sharing it here. It bothered me a bit when Michael gave Sarah the gold necklace with three stones on it. One for each of their kids. But what about their other two kids? The two of Michael and his first wife, the same two that Sarah adopted when she married Michael. I guess those two

kids know how they rate. That said, besides that I think it’s a great story. Five stars.

Karn9Karn93 months ago

5* heart wrenching love story. Great writing. Throughly enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@Schwanze1

Yeah, it was nutjobs with guns. If by sheltered life you mean live in a civilised country, then you're probably right. Better than living in fear with a constant brown stain in your undies like yourself though.

3 million might seem like a lot but once you've paid for a few things like a house, car, holidays etc., it just disappears. Even with good investing he'd be lucky to get a safe reliable and secure return of 10% on the remaining capital and the thing is that without work you generally spend the day keeping occupied by spending money and doing things that cost money.

There really is a good reason why so many people that fall into money from payouts etc end up broke within 10 years.

And this guy seems like a reckless asshat, the kind of idiot that would pointlessly smuggle a gun across multiple borders just on the off chance that he wouldn't shoot himself with it by accident.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Guys last name changes on the first page.

Denmark and Sweden don't have a language barrier as they have proper education system.

The there's the lame how I smuggled a gun through customs, lol. Turns out that like most Americans he's a shit shot anyway.

Not really sure why he married Sarah as it was more than obvious that he batted for the other team.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower4 months ago

Thanks for a well-written tale full of emotion from heartache to euphoria. and back again. Quite captivating. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Usually I enjoy your stories but there were too many ridiculous parts.

Just to point out a few.

Smuggling the gun into Europe, nonsense.

The cops Rappeling from the helicopter while firing their weapons, ridiculous

He smuggled a gun all over Europe, but doesn't even have one in his own home

I quit reading after the last one.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

THANK YOU FOR A REALLY FINE STORY......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Re-read. My comment from three months ago hold true. Not a complaint or suggestion from me. A beautiful story. Five stars is a given.

JPB

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio5 months ago

Just discovered this story. Somewhat reminds me of “Patriot Games,” by Tom Clancy. Hopefully it is coincidental. I gave it five stars. Well-written story but tragic with lots of coincidences. I’ve not read all the comments and perhaps others have pointed out the plot holes that follow. When Kerry’s murderer broke into the house, I’m surprised that: 1) Our hero who broke serious anti-gun laws to keep a gun with him when he went to England did not have one in his home to grab when he investigated breaking glass and probable prowlers or robbers, and 2) Our hero who was worth millions did not have an alarm system. In the UK, it is also interesting that the splinter anti-monarchy group members trying to kidnap and ultimately kill the Prince were not only easily able to all obtain guns, they were good enough shots with pistols to hit our hero several times (very improbable except at close range, and requires a lot of practice). And of course, we have the coincidences that our hero, who likes to be prepared, not only failed to keep his cell phone charged, he failed to keep the rental car fueled. And anyway, don’t high-end cars like Range Rovers have built in GPS Navigation Systems? Still, a nice read, although sad that the “Good Guy” dies at the end. And no parents like to bury their child. Thanks for writing.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Nut jobs with guns? Perhaps you've led a sheltered life. Let me see if I can help you with that. Kidnappers, other criminals and crazy people are often nuts for guns. Comes in the job description for criminals. Standard equipment if you will. Crazy people are crazy so that's a complete wild card. Neither criminals nor crazy people give two $%^&* about gun laws nor the penalties. So...having said that, it was a damn good thing the MC was very serious about self protection otherwise he and the Prince would both be dead. As they say, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. That help any oatmeal?

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Read again. It really is a spectacular story. I could see it as a Hollywood movie. Wonder who would play the MC.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Page 1:

What's he going to do now? He's going to invest his 3 million in income producing assets and manage his net worth. He's damn sure not going to get a job unless he's a doctor, lawyer or some such.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

lots of nut jobs with guns.

great story though.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

Kerry had a tragic life... drugged, blackmailed, divorced, murdered.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Good tale BUT the deux ex machina entrance of Sarah’s husband to shoot and murder Michael is a bit too over the top for this reader.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A truly amazing and beautiful story. Definitely one of the best I’ve read on here.

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

One death too many.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really enjoyed it, as it was a beautiful story. It's a shame you had to kill Michael off in the end. It was well written, and very well thought out. Thanks for sharing it with us, and I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Beautiful. Five stars. Not a complaint or suggestion from me.

JPB

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Great story right up to the end. I just don’t know why you had to kill Michael.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

A silly but good story, well thought out and put together, nice character set.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To much hash chewed twice. Quit it already with the ex with the gun once maybe twice,give me a break. Quit playing the saw and go back to the violin.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice story, SW, thanks for sharing. I did see a similarity or two to a book called

‘Patriot Games’ by Tom Clancy. Maybe that’s where someone got the idea about plagiarism.

Obviously just coincidence, and it’s a great story in and of itself. Thanks again.

Five Stars

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dee

VinastodaVinastoda10 months ago

I read this one multiple times and it still tears me up every time.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

This story was a roller coaster of tragedy...

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

That ending PISSED me the fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the entire story except for the main characters death. But he/she who writes the story has the final say. 4*.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

A good story--certainly not what I expected.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon12 months ago

You lost me in the first few paragraphs. I could count sheep and still count less clichés than were in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incredible tale of pain violence yet compassion and heart. The reluctant hero. What a legacy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanted to vomit from the overdose of saccharine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You'd think that at the very least Michael would have been conferred a knighthood. That's usually the SOP in similar stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So over the top fantastical, but creative and well-written enough to keep its ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Good story but sad, would have liked a happy ever after ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to bring a Score of 5 down to 1 at the end. Ughhhh! I can't believe I wasted my time reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To use the vernacular: What Texican1830 said. In spades! Not my favorite story from this author, but still a pretty decent writer. My only reservation on this one aside from the strong fantasy component: that everyone's love interest seems to die the same way via jealous, vengeful, cast-off lover. Still, entertaining.

tonyneatotonyneatoabout 1 year ago

Very entertaining read. 5 stars !

robdh51robdh51over 1 year ago

To:

Anonymous13 days ago

"One of the named comments ….a long comment….below hit it correctly on why so many authors here have betrayed men so happy to take back a slut wife……..this case blackmail…..but still what was she going to do let the boss nail her forever?…..come on, the illicit sex is nearly 100 % the reason the ‘affair’ continues for a slut wife…. The authors, to a one, that push reconciliation to a clearly slut wife are clearly latent homosexuals desiring to be a cuckold and they revel in the creampies they have eaten and the numerous sloppy seconds they have secretly enjoyed. "

Wow! What wasted of anger and homophobia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I made a big mistake. After reading a 5* tear jerker, I read a few comments.

What a disgraceful way to treat an an author with a comment like "The authors, to a one, that push reconciliation to a clearly slut wife are clearly latent homosexuals."

I hate to sound like a legalist, and I do believe in freedom of speech, but are freedoms are protected by people not abusing them to hurt others. Such destructive behaviour in unconscionable.

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

Anon, every proclamation, every generalization you make clearly demonstrates your education, reasoning powers, understanding of relationships, and relative intelligence. Perhaps you ever understood that it’s better to remain quiet and have people wonder about your intelligence than to speak up and have them know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the named comments ….a long comment….below hit it correctly on why so many authors here have betrayed men so happy to take back a slut wife……..this case blackmail…..but still what was she going to do let the boss nail her forever?…..come on, the illicit sex is nearly 100 % the reason the ‘affair’ continues for a slut wife….it has to be….blackmail sex never ends…..so what was her reason to keeping it up? Slut behavior going forward IS the reason.

The authors, to a one, that push reconciliation to a clearly slut wife are clearly latent homosexuals desiring to be a cuckold and they revel in the creampies they have eaten and the numerous sloppy seconds they have secretly enjoyed. They WANT to normalize this latent homosexuality……so they feel normal. Heterosexual behavior in men virtually always dictate that he kick a slut wife to the curb and limit future contact greatly. That is just the way things are. To these authors I strongly suggest you come out of the closet, start wearing panties and accept yourselves. Your hot wives will make sure you all get plenty to eat when they come home after their date nights out. You’ll be happier, trust me. You know even the slut wives KNOW…..if they have been married to a heterosexual…..they accept the divorce quickly and don’t beg much to be taken back….but if it was a ‘cuck’ they were married to they KNOW that just a little begging will get them taken back because these latent gays and cucks WILL NEVER CUT OFF their creampies for very long….trust me they can’t get enough. R. H.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So the MC is a complete and utter cuckold who couldn't wait to take back his skank wife. Meets the love of his life but of course he's pinning away for Skankzilla and eventually marries her after wasting years taking care of the skank when she's dying. Only to get murdered when he finally gets around to marrying his lady love after wasting 10+ years😂😂😂

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Well done, all the way through!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Second read, still 5 stars (10 if I could)_.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

20 stars sir! 20!

Bloody damn good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

KMN - can u make the story more depressing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story apart from mike getting killed. Pretty hard to get guns in England. Also if Sarah was a lady/heir to a duke with ties to the Royals it is almost unbelievable that her ex would would have been able to get to her without being SAS or something similar

MisterMordinMisterMordinover 1 year ago

Oh come on, two crazed gunmen...too much,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the previous post.

Wow you really are a weasel.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wait...you're a limp dicked little pathetic cuck and the editors here didn't approve of it? Why? Lots of you wet pantie wearing closeted dudes write lots of worthless men in your stories, all because you're the pathetic cretin in RL and love being, well, worthless little repressed homosexual cucks.

I have that about right Nancy boy?

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

*****, no less, particularly for writing such a far-flung, imaginative story.

Kudos for providing an explanation for Kerry's failure to come to her husband for help. It's all not terribly plausible, but who cares! It's a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the reason this was initially pulled was not because the story was on here but the whole scene in England with the kidnapping of the Prince is quite similar the the beginning of Tom Clancy's Patriot Games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THIS WAS SO OVERDRAMATIC!! HE SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN KERRY BACK!!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

I won't elaborate too much but this author does my head in with their derogatory treatment of male characters. You may have noticed that invariably his Husband's take their wives back despite how whorish they've been? And if they don't their displayed as being so stupid, ignorant or totally incompetent you wonder if the can give a pair of laces.

I don't know if its latent homosexuality, rampant feminism or simply hating men in general but according to this author Men are either fucking stupid at the best of times or complete psychopaths at the worst?

Take this ditty his poor wife is blackmailed into fucking his boss (repeatedly) WTF. You are blackmailed into fucking someone because they have evidence of you fucking them (how brain-dead is this fucking cute not beautiful Dental Hygienist).

So He-Man comes out to play and basically attempts to murder the aforementioned Boss any prosecutor would of automatically tacked on Murder if only to plea down to Assault. So Mr Hyde goes to jail hospitalises another Prisoner can we see a pattern forming here and isn't charged because it's on video? Really when did that ever stop someone from pressing charges or being sued? Ok whatever 😌😌😌 wins the criminal case temporary insanity OK 😂😂😂 and the civil case and then counter sues everyone and sundry and gets divorced. Of course because he's so distraught he hasn't spoken to his wife since the events of the Sexcapade.

So I suppose apart from his overly emotional reaction to pretty much EVERYTHING this guy is a Man right he's not 12? I have to ask what's the ongoing Kerry bullshit about his cute not beautiful not accomplished boring as shit wife (she's a fucking Dental Hygienist for fucks sake). He literally gives up a beautiful, sophisticated, rich and extremely accomplished Duchess to slink back to his fucking Wife?

But of course Job hasn't finished suffering yet Wife kicks the bucket boohoo who gives a fuck goes back to the Duchess who God knows why likes Simp Mean and then of course is murdered.

Hahaha OMG that is so Hilarious 😂😂😂😂 Take that Evil Patriarchy 😇😇😇😇😇

tomol111tomol111over 1 year ago

Wow! Great story, great writting! I’m a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am surprised he flew to London from Paris and not take the highspeed train to London. Being British English, it was all a bit much for me but the story as such was OK. You named 'boot' and 'petrol' can be called fuel as well. On the of the bigger issues that was not covered is that of the Shires - a lot of the counties of Britain. On their own they are called ''the Shires. However, when spelt in a County its pronounced 'sheer' thus Bedfordshire is pronounced 'Bedfordsheer '. Birmingham is pronounced more like 'Birminum', Warwick = something like' Worick' or 'Woric'. All to do with how many times Britain has been invaded Romon, Saxon. Norman etcetera. For instance, Flitwick goes back to the doomsday book of 1080 and is pronounced 'Flitic'. Wick = a hamlet by a river, in this case the river Flit, hence the name. It's a pain because we still have Latin, French and a load of other bits in English. Do not forget (British) English is not accent, we have dialects. Everywhere else has an English accent. For instance, American English has an American English accent (with its dialects) but it's not (true) English. Well enough of the waffle, I will stop now, I may well have hacked a few persons off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is what it is. Liked it very much. I'd rather wish it had "they lived happily ever after ending".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so bad. Saying no to Sarah in Paris because he is so confused? Brings a gun with him to Europe and the UK because he is an American?? What a stupid, arrogant idea but I guess it is convenient to set up the next stroke fest fodder; saving the Prince of Wales and playing hero

Good thing the author has written far better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Atypical for LW, but delightful, however sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrible beginning and terrible ending.

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

This author literally Hates Men I don't know if it's all that Male Patriarchy Bullshit that all the Feminists just love spouting but seriously this author has fucking issues?!

So the Dental Hygienist who is cute at best coming from a guy that's supposedly in love with her (which means she's a 4-5 at best). Has an ongoing affair with his sleazy middle aged far balding boss? Her defense was he got her drunk, which is the go to seduction technique for literally every guy since FOREVER?! And then admittedly she was coerced to continue the affair which was sleazy but hey don't fucking go to parties without your fucking husband?!

So the fuckwit husband the accountant gets a 3 million dollar settlement and FORCES his brother to accept a MILLION DOLLARS like seriously WTF how bad an accountant is this Dipshit?!

Goes to Europe and has an amazing time with a beautiful English Woman wherein they spend every waking moment together?! Of course he never once makes a move on her because he's too emotionally distraught? Like talk about stretching credulity by this stage but now your taking the Piss?!

Saves the Prince of Wales gets shot somehow leaves the country anonymously which anyone in England would tell you is more amazing than taking out multiple armed attackers by yourself?! And then of course falls head over heels in love with his wife because he's so distraught like what the literal fuck is this guy a fucking damsel by this stage or what?!

Who cares what happens next because it's all just ego stroking by the fuckwit author anyway.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Might have given it 5 stars of not for a huge plot hole at the very beginning of the story.

Kerry attends a company party for Michael's job without him? They've only been married 3 years at that point. So, most likely she would only have met his co-workers a few times and probably wouldn't know any of them well. So, why would Michael encourage her to go to the party by herself? Why would she want to go by herself to attend a party where she's not really going to know anyone?

If you don't question that detail... Married woman alone at a party, in mixed company with people she barely knows. Choosing to get drunk or allowing someone to get her drunk. Extremely poor decision making. No mention of him drugging her so, that means lots of drinks consumed.

Obviously she didn't go there looking to cheat or to be raped but, she made very bad choices that put her into that bad situation

Then when he starts blackmailing her, later we're led to believe she went along with it because she didn't want to "disappoint" her husband? Some of these blackmail premises are so ridiculous. Which thing do you think your husband would be more disappointed in? Being taken advantage of when you're in no condition to consent? Or deciding while you're completely sober that you're going to have sex with the guys many more times?

Even assuming complete trust from a husband who's totally in love with her. Mike saw no changes in Kerry's behavior after she realizes she was raped or as she's having sex with someone she doesn't like or find attractive due to blackmail. There's no possible way she was behaving anywhere close to normal during that time.

Like I said. Enjoyable story overall. We'll written. Just hard to get past the glaring holes in the logic of the storyline at the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel terrible sadness for Kerry. Yes she made a judgment call by bit telling her husband near the beginning but blackmail sex is rape and she clearly loved the MC. His response was over the top. His lack of trust tears latter after their remarriage shows a damaged psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Right, so bad men have guns in Britain, but a good man, who saves the Crown Prince, has to lie about how he had a gun…

This was the culture that created an empire to rule half the world?!? These people are the remnants of those, who for all their faults, planted the seeds of Liberty and Enlightenment?!?

How the mighty have fallen!!!

ZK

DyspneiicDyspneiicalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Lots of twists

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

A different reality, a fairy tale.

The humble American who saves the British royal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow complete nonsense but you sure can write and tell a story.Really enjoyed it.

JoshFrom53JoshFrom53almost 2 years ago

Completely improbable, but very nice reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just why? You wrote a decent story and completely tanked it. There was no need to do that, especially since you'd already had the previous shooting.

Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ughh! Great story until you blew it up at the end!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, the end was a nose dive. ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great bit of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cliche city. Maybe that is why the web site pulled it. It kind of makes me want to shoot myself in despair at the cloud of dumbness.

robdh51robdh51almost 2 years ago

The ending totally ruined the story for me. After all the grief, the divorce, the remarriage, then her death, then new life for Michael, WHY KILL HIM OFF??? The ending reminded me of the song sung on that silly country TV show Hee Haw...

Gloom, despair, and agony on me

Deep, dark depression, excessive misery

If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all

Gloom, despair, and agony on me

I mean REALLY???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a well constructed story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, the ending was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story 5 stars

nawtdognawtdogabout 2 years ago

Why didn't he have his gun in his waistband to shoot the husband???

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

Powerful, didn't actually expect at the end. Seemed a longer story then it actually was. I could see this being made into a full novel. I don't see it being a copy of Patriot Games anymore then any story with a similar theme. American saves a royal and got shot. That's it, the rest is different.,

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

America to the rescue. Good thing we have guns. Not always the correct answer, but sometimes..... Excellent story. The Bear approves. I do like happy endings, but honest ones are o.k. too. * stars, because it was worth it, but you made the Bear cry. You did a good job, Stoney.

The BEAR

rruymannrruymannabout 2 years ago

Well done. Sad ending. I'm certain I'll read it again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story until the ending. Why did you have to bring everyone down.? Ughh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plagiarism? Yeah, about that. I skimmed through the comments back to about a year ago before I found one that kinda sorta agreed with my thinking. A book called “Patriot Games”, written by Tom Clancy came out in 1992. The book detailed the story of an American in England who foils the kidnapping of a British Royal by a group of IRA terrorists. There are striking similarities to the book in this story. That said, I believe there are many more differences than similarities in this story from Clancy’s that I don’t see how anyone could seriously call it plagiarism. All that said, I thought it was a pretty good story. A bummer that Michael died in the end, but that’s the author’s call, not mine. So thanks for the story, Stoney.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Job!

Finally an author that knows how to wrap up and end a story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, I don't think we need 30 different paragraphs telling us he didn't want to be famous though. It gets a little redundant.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Great story. Intense...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Naive, overly dramatic. "followed immediately by God Save the King" I hope it was

"God Save the Queen"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heartwarming and sorrowful...all around fantastic. I love your writing, language and imagery.

Thank you for such a wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous