More Than a Drinking Game

Story Info
House Hunting on TV leads to a different game at home.
1.6k words
4.17
20.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time...I honestly don't know how it happened. There were six of us. We're all in our late thirties, early forties. Myself (Ryan) and my wife Callie; Chuck and Susan; Brendan and Bucky (yes, Bucky's a girl). I guess there was a lot to drink. Some flirting, some dares, some clothes coming off.

I ended up on the couch with Bucky. Someone had turned out the lights, so I couldn't see what anyone else was doing. I was scared to death, and more excited than I'd ever been. And I didn't know what was permitted. I put the tip of my penis inside Bucky, for just a few seconds, then took it out. But I was already excited enough that within moments it was jerking uncontrollably and I came on her stomach.

Who was Callie with, and what did she do? Honestly...I don't know. Hard to believe? Well, it's true. We never talked about it.

We actually didn't talk about sex. We were married right out of college, and we'd been married for 17 years. I'd had a couple of sex partners before Callie, and I guess her experience was about the same. We'd been monogamous, and we had a good sex life. It may not have been wildly exciting, but it was warm and loving and satisfying, and I'd never thought of expanding our sexual horizons.

Until that night. Then I thought about it a lot, but we still didn't talk about it. Callie was pretty conservative, and she was also pretty shy. She had a sly sense of humor, but she tended to be quiet in groups, although she was warm, and people liked her.

I thought about it a lot, but I still couldn't imagine doing anything about it. The other two couples were good friends of ours, but we didn't see them all the time, and maybe after that night we were all a little nervous about getting together again. So it was a couple of months before we were all together, and this time there was a fourth couple, Mark and Joanna.

I should describe us a little bit, but I'm not going to bother with the guys, because i just don't care enough. We're all in decent shape, hair maybe a little thinning, maybe a couple of extra pounds. We all, have, in case you're wondering, pretty average size penises, no one undersized, but no horse cocks either.

Callie is brown haired and has an angelic face, like a Renaissance painting. She has firm breasts, 35C, and what I consider just about a perfect ass. She's 5'4", weighs about 110. Susan's blonde, plump, nice and rounded all over, wonderful tits and an ass that sways when she walks. Bucky is her opposite in every way. The shortest of the girls at just over 5 feet, she's tomboyish. Dark haired, freckled, lithe, small breasted, an impish grin that always suggests she's thinking about something secret. Joanna, new to the group, was 5'11", with a figure like a model and a kind of reserved personality. You couldn't tell what she was thinking.

Anyway, during dinner the girls started talking about how they liked to watch those TV shows where people have to decide which million-dollar house on the beach they're going to buy, and we all ended up in the rec room watching and passing a joint around and getting the giggles. Someone commented that these people were always deciding they couldn't buy this or that million dollar house because it didn't have crown molding or granite counter tops. Everyone cracked up over this, and someone suggested it could be a drinking game. Every time someone on TV mentions crown molding or granite counter tops, you take a drink. But no...they did it a lot, but not often enough to get a good buzz. Then came the quiet voice of my wife Callie.

"What about a fucking game?"

You could have heard a pin drop. Everyone turned and looked at her. She flashed that little sly smile of hers, and said, "Every time someone on TV says 'crown molding' or 'granite counter top,' someone here has to fuck someone else here."

That silence lasted agonizing moments longer, and suddenly everyone was talking at once. Don't forget we were all still high. And the first thing we knew, everyone was daring everyone else, and we were making up rules for the game. We took some playing cards, and wrote each person's name down on a card. We separated the men and the women, put the cards face down, shuffled them around and turned up one from each pile. The rule was that those cards would stay face up for ten minutes, and if neither of the secret phrases was said, those cards would go back down, and two new ones would be turned up.

The first cards up were Callie and the new guy, Mark. They looked at each other -- nervous, but smiling. They both looked like they didn't quite expect to be first, and maybe they weren't expecting it to really happen.

And it didn't. Ten minutes went by, and nobody on the TV said the words. Two more cards -- this time Bucky and Chuck. And again, nothing. Tension was rising in our living room, if not on the TV.

A third set of cards. Bucky...and me.

Somehow, I realized, I had never expected it would be me. In all the stories I'd read on Literotica, it was always the husband watching the wife fuck, and somehow I must have thought it would be the same in real life. And as everyone was turning to look at me, some bozo on TV said, "This room is OK, but I was really hoping for crown molding."

"Really?" I asked.

Callie smiled that sly smile again, and this time there was a real devil in it.

"Really," she said.

Brash, tomboyish Bucky was trembling. "Wh...where?" she said.

"Right here," said Callie.

"In front of everyone?"

"You don't want us to miss out on the fun. Besides, we need proof, don't we?"

"I...I guess so..."

"Then it's time to start taking off your clothes."

And we did. I'd never been naked in front of a roomful of people before, of mixed sexes, and I don't think Bucky had either. She started to take that classic nude in public pose, one hand covering breasts and one genitals, but then she found an extra shot of courage, and left her hands at her side.

Naked, she was beautiful. Tiny, nymph-like, but sexy like you wouldn't believe. She had a little landing strip of dark pubic hair that I couldn't help staring at.

"I just trimmed it today," she said. "Lucky me."

"Lucky Brendan," someone said. And I was...but my body wasn't showing it. I wasn't flaccid, but I wasn't rock hard, either. Halfway.

"He needs a little help," Bucky said.

"I'll help him." It was Joan, the newcomer with the fashion model looks. And suddenly she was kneeling in front of me, taking my cock in both hands and the tip of it in her mouth. Then, with an impish grin, Bucky leaned over her and started licking my nipples.

I looked over at Callie. She was smiling, touching her crotch, nodding and forming her lips in a kiss pointed toward me, and suddenly everything snapped back into focus, and I could feel my cock stiffening. Joan must have felt it too, because she stepped back and let Bucky slide into my arms, my now steely cock pressed against her stomach.

It's hard to describe how I felt after that. It was like no one else was there, and at the same time like I was at the center of something amazing. I bent down and sucked on the now bullet-hard nipples of Bucky's tiny breasts, and she wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me closer. As she sank down on the sofa, I fell to my knees in front of her and buried my face and tongue in her pussy. I could hear gasps of wonderment from around me, but I didn't look up to see who it was. I was lost in the sweetness of Bucky's tiny, wet pussy, my tongue entering her and then going up to her clit, finding the rhythm that made her moan, draw her breath in sharply, and clutch onto me head more tightly.

Finally, I laid her down on the sofa, and as I poised myself over her, I heard a voice say, "Wait."

I looked up, and it was Callie. She was crouching beside us, holding a small video camera.

She lined it up with Bucky's cunt.

Bucky breathed, "Fuck me, Brendan."

Callie reached in and touched my cock with the fingertips of one hand as she held the camera steady with the other. "Now," she said.

I plunged in.

Bucky's cunt swallowed me up. I could hear her moan, and a cheer went up from everyone else in the room. "We're doing it!" I heard myself say.

There's not much more to add, mostly because it's all a blur, except that Bucky was tight, athletic and hot as hell. I don't know how I had the presence of mind, somehow, to remember that I wasn't wearing a condom, and to pull out just in time and come on Bucky's stomach.

And I got to see it all on video. Bucky lying there, a river of cum across her tiny stomach and ribcage, her little landing strip glistening with sweat, and the women taking turns licking it off her...and then the men, too. Everyone was part of it.

We get together every week now. The tension and uncertainty are a big part of the excitement. Who will get paired off? And will it happen? Whose names will be up when the house hunters say the magic words? I could tell you the story of seeing Callie, a couple of weeks later, take a strange cock into her cunt, and how it made me feel. Or the great sex that we had afterwards. But that's for another time.