More Than a Football Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria got up and gave George a big hug. "Do you want some coffee, hun? Something stronger." Henry stood up and gave his buddy a guy hug.

"Coffee sounds good." Maria went into the kitchen and a few minutes later brought George a hot cup of joe. "Thanks, but you guys don't need to worry. Sandra said she was going to call you. I assume she did?"

"She did," Maria said with a soft, caring voice. "She said you two just needed a little time out."

"When she says timeout, she means it permanently." George sighed. "She wants to move to Texas, and I do not. She wants to retire. I do not. I want more sex. She does not. So you know...there are some things to figure out."

"Hey, man. We get it," Henry tried to reassure his friend. "Marriage is a tough business."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Maria asked. "Or are we just making things worse?"

"Nah. It's appreciated. I know you guys care. There's not much to talk about. I don't want to disrupt your Saturday. If you guys have plans, don't let me keep you from it."

"Nonsense," Maria said as she got up and came over to George. She snuggled up to him and rubbed his arm. "We adore you, Georgy-boy. We are glad you are with us this weekend. Why don't we go out and do something fun today fellas. What do you say?"

"Sounds good to me," George replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Hmmm...let me think. Why don't we go bowling? We all equally suck at that game! What do you say, babe?" Maria said, looking over at Henry.

"That works."

"Perfect. I'll run through the shower first. Hen, can you be ready in thirty minutes?"

Henry assured his wife that he would be ready to go. Maria kissed George on the check before going to the bathroom to get ready. Maria threw her hair up in a sloppy bun and slipped on a pair of sexy, skinny jeans and a loose blouse. "The shower is all yours, babe," Maria said when she came back into the living room. Henry and George finished their conversation, and Henry disappeared to their bedroom.

"Looks like we are alone," Maria commented. "Are you sure you're okay? I really hope Henry and I have not added to any stressors you may have with Sandra. You know that we care for you both so much."

"Both of us?"

"Of course, George. I want you to be happy. I'm your friend." Maria sat down in Henry's chair and slipped on her shoes. George sat intently watching her.

"You know I find you incredibly sexy even in something as simple as jeans and a shirt." George looked at Maria. "Is it bad if I say that this is where I want to be right now? Don't get me wrong, I don't want a divorce, but this right now...at this moment...I want to be right here. With you."

"I don't want to take advantage of a grieving man, but I am glad that you are here as well." Maria walked over and straddled George's lap. She ran her fingers through his hair. "I have no clue what is happening. What are we doing?"

"I'm not sure, but I want to keep doing it." George pulled Maria close and kissed her deeply. His tongue entered her mouth but only after she parted her lips- almost inviting him into her mouth. He ran his hands up and down her back. Their kiss grew in passion. Maria could feel her vagina swell with desire. George broke their kiss and worked his mouth to her neck, her chin, her earlobes. Maria moaned with pleasure. George grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed. "God, you have such a nice ass," he said with desire. George and Maria were not paying attention, so they did not hear Henry come out into the living room. Before saying anything, Henry watched his friend and wife make out as if they were two high school sweethearts. He did not feel jealous. He thought it was hot watching his wife.

"Well...what bet was lost this time?" Henry joked. Maria rolled off of George and sat next to him.

"Hey baby! George and I were just killing time while we waited for you to get ready."

"I see that! Are we ready to go?"

The trio drove to a local bowling alley and got all set up. They played their first game without any incident. They cheered each other on, and when the ball did not go into the gutter, high fives were awarded.

"I think we should spice this up," Maria said with her mischievous smile.

"And what did you have in mind, Mrs. Killinger?" Henry asked his wife. He knew full well that whatever it was, Maria would come out on top...one way or another.

"Nothing crazy, you dog..." Maria slapped her husband's ass. "How about the winner decides where we go tonight for dinner...or whatever we do tonight...winner decides. We will go by total points, not games won. Deal?"

"So if I win, do we get to go to a strip club?" George asked.

"If you win, but based on that last game Georgy-boy, I don't see that happening..."

"Oh! Look who's talking..." The friends continued to talk smack, drink beer, and bowl incredibly horrible games. There was no way Maria was going to pull off a win, but she enjoyed razzing the guys with the possibility. By the time they were all bowled out, George walked away with a victory.

"Looks like I'm the big winner this time!"

"So what will it be tonight, Georgy-boy?" Henry asked.

"Didn't someone mention a strip club?" George asked.

"Yea. You." Maria rolled her eyes. "Is that what you are planning? Really? A strip club? You two guys need some dollar bills?"

"Oh. No. Not us guys. Us. Three. Tres.." George had a huge grin on his face. "You have to do what we want. What do you think, Henry? I think for just one night, Ms. Maria can be our glitter tits."

Henry burst into his famous belly laugh. "Glitter tits? One of the best lawyers in the city, and we are going with glitter tits for the night?" Henry walked over to his wife and asked, "Do I get to put glitter on those tits?"

"Dream on buster!" Being one to never back down from a challenge, Maria agreed to go to the strip club with the fellas, but little did they know that by the end of the night they would be begging her for more. That's just how this woman worked: one minute you're calling her glitter tits and the next minute you're dripping with precum hoping that she will touch you.

____________________________________________________________________________

The friends chilled at the Killenger house for the rest of the afternoon and early evening. Knowing that they would be out later than usual, they opted to eat a light meal at home. When they were ready to leave, Maria stopped the boys dead in their tracks. Maria...who during the week is always dressed for court...Maria who wears a ponytail and joggers on the weekends...Maria who is conservative in her dressing...looked fucking hot.

"I didn't even know you owned clothes like this," Henry said as he wrapped his arms around his wife and squeezed her ass. Maria wore a tight black skirt that barely covered her ass. Her ankle boots gave her an extra inch or two.

"You can have the bottom if I can have the top," George said while gawking at Maria's chest. She wore a white lace tank top with a black leather jacket. The guys could see her black push up bra through the thin fabric. "I'm good if we just stay in tonight...nah...just kidding...but damn, you do look good, girl. You got glitter on those tits?" George laughed.

"Why thank you fellas...it's amazing what this old gal can find in the deep, dark depths of her closet. Let's go have some fun boys. And Georgy-boy...if you're lucky...maybe you'll find out later if there is glitter on these tits."

The couple arrived at the strip club a little after ten, and it was already busy, which was no surprise since it was a Saturday night. The male patrons looked at Maria. Smiles grew on their faces. While it was hot to see naked women on the stage, it was hotter to see naked women with other women. Henry grabbed his wife's hand, for he wanted her close by.

"Baby, I will be fine. Between you and Georgy-boy, we're going to have a good time." Maria liked the attention. She gave Henry a kiss, but then wanting to really rile up the others, she took George's hand, whispered something in his ear, and then gave him a kiss. She didn't look around for reactions, but she knew some guy probably popped a chubby.

Maria, George, and Henry found a table near the stage, and a scantily dressed woman came over and took their drink order. "So Georgy-boy," Maria began, "what will be your winning bet pleasure tonight?"

"I was thinking the same thing," Henry chimed in.

"Not sure yet, but I think we should enjoy the show for a bit. What do you think, bud?" George was careful not to push his luck, for he did not want to offend Henry or upset Maria.

"I can't remember the last time I was at a titty bar," Henry said. "It had to be a bachelor party decades ago..."

"You mean, you don't come here on your lunch break?" Maria asked and then kissed her husband's cheek.

"Oh...yea...well about that..." He joked back. The three friends continued to chat as girls came and went on the stage. The music was loud, but the group was not terribly rowdy. Maria appreciated that. There was nothing worse than a bunch of idiotic men strutting about with their hard dicks. Chubbies were acceptable. Drooling over naked women was acceptable. Acting like idiots...not acceptable.

"About that bet..." George took out some ones from his pocket. "You have to give these dollars to the next lady on stage. Henry and I will sit back here and watch. We will make sure you are safe! Hen, you good with that?"

"Sure. As long as no ape touches you. I'm good."

Maria smiled and took the stack of ones. She was not a shy woman, so this would be easy peasy. When the next woman came on stage, she gave each man a quick peck on the lips and walked to the stage. Her ass looked great in her tight black skirt, but it was her long legs that would attract any man in the room. When the woman came onto the stage, she had short black hair, which reminded Maria of the flappers from the 1920s. The woman did a slow, seductive number; and as she came close to the edge of the stage, Maria placed a dollar bill into her bra strap. The woman smiled, and Maria returned the gesture. The dark skinned woman moved around the stage, swaying to the music. When she undid her bra, the dollar bills fell to the ground with the article of clothing. There were other men around the stage, but the woman continued to move closer to Maria. This time, Maria placed the money in the back of the woman's thong then lightly slapped her ass. If Henry and George were going to dare this woman to be naughty, by god she was going to be naughty. As the woman danced, she moved her pussy close enough to Maria's face that she could smell her female scent. She then looked down at Maria and began to pull her thong down. Dollar bills began to fall, but she moved down, so she was laying on the stage. She ran her hands over her sweaty body, and then reached over and took Maria's hand. The men around the stage began to cheer. The exotic woman guided Maria's hand down to half-removed thong and indicated that she needed to help pull it down. Maria pulled the article of clothing down until it was around the woman's ankles. She then did a quick flick of her feet and the thong went flying up. When it landed on the stage, the woman picked it up and slid across the stage towards Maria again. This time, her face got close to Maria and she said, "keep it..." She then tossed the panties onto Maria's chest.

When the song ended, the woman picked up her money, bowed to her audience, and sauntered off the stage. Maria returned to the table and tossed the thong to George without saying a word. When she sat down, she could feel her heart racing. Her pussy ached. She knew full well that the erotic woman was merely putting on a show, but damn it was hot.

"I'm hard," Henry blunty said. "How the hell do you keep getting sexier and sexier?" He leaned over and kissed his wife. He then took her hand and placed it on his erection. Maria squeezed and rubbed it through his jeans as she kissed him.

"Hey now," George began, "it was my idea. I feel I should get a little kiss as well." Maria leaned over and kissed George. Her other hand went to his cock, for he was erect as well. She squeezed.

"Well I'm wet. That was pretty damn hot," Maria explained. "I could totally smell her pussy. She even said I could keep her panties. Do they normally do that?"

"Ummm...I don't think so," Henry explained. "But no big shock she liked you. Who wouldn't?" The music continued, and the group ordered another round of drinks and watched the ladies on stage. Several minutes later, the dark skinned woman walked over to their table.

"Well hello, gorgeous," she said in a Mediterranean accent. She was wearing black panties with a little red bow with a matching bra. "And are these your friends?"

"Indeed they are."

The woman put her hand out for everyone to shake. "I'm Sonya. And you all are?" The trio introduced themselves. "Well I must say, George and Henry, Ms. Maria here is quite stunning. I enjoyed her near the stage just as much as she enjoyed me on the stage." Sonya rubbed Maria's arm seductively.

"You are quite gorgeous," Maria said. The four adults talked for several minutes learning more about Sonya and where she was from and what her plans were while living in the states. Maria was not an idiot, for sure knew that Sonya was probably here working to pay off some pathetically large debt hoping to have a better life. However, she enjoyed talking to the venereal woman. She was well versed and genuine.

After some time, Sonya asked, "Would you have any desire to have a VIP dance? Typically, I do not allow more than one person in my back lounge, but I'm not sure your body guards here would not allow you to leave their sights."

"You'd be correct," Henry interjected. "But if we accompany the fine lady, she would love the VIP experience." Maria's eyes widened, and then she smiled.

Sonya grabbed Maria's hand and said to follow her. She brought the group to a small, dimly-lit room in which there was a leather couch against one wall, floor to ceiling mirrors on the opposite wall, and a chair in the middle of the room. "Fellas on the couch. Ms. Maria in the chair." Sonya walked over to the corner of the room where there was radio equipment. A slow, seductive song came on. There were no words, but the melody allowed for human to human contact. Sonya slipped off her high heels and walked back over to Maria. She was a small woman, so when she straddled Maria's lap, her feet barely touched the ground. In a low, hushed tone Sonya asked Maria, "Do you want to give these two guys a real show? I don't mind if you don't mind."

Maria's mischievous grin crept across her face. "I would love nothing more," she whispered back.

"Perfect. I admire a woman who can tease her men." Sonya seductively slid off of Maria's lap. She bent over giving the two guys a perfect view of her lacy covered ass. She took her hands and slid them up Maria's left leg and then her right one all the while keeping her ass in plain view. She then bent down placing her hands on Maria's knees. She pushed her legs apart, so the guys could see Maria's panties. Sonya spun around, so she was facing the men. Then she gyrated her hips in front of Maria who at one point put her hands on Sonya's hips and moved them up and down her side while the music played. Sonya placed one leg in between Maria's legs and lowered herself down onto Maria's knee. She began to rub her pussy on Maria's knee. The guys knew that it must have felt good because they could hear Sonya release a small moan of desire.

Sonya moved Maria's hands to her breasts. Maria began to rub her nipples and lightly tweak them as Sonya continued to grind her pussy into her knee. Sonya then moved her hand to her back, and in one quick motion her bra sprung loose. She tossed it to the side and placed Maria's hands back onto her naked chest. "Do you boys like what you see?"

"Uh huh..." George replied.

"My wife is beyond sexy," Henry said.

"Oh...so Ms. Maria belongs to you?"

"She belongs to no one," Henry replied and then winked.

"Fellas, let me know that you are enjoying this...please...mmmm yes..." Sonya continued moving on Maria's knee. "Please, feel free to rub your cocks...As long as you keep your hands to yourself...I don't mind guys. " Both Henry and George grabbed their erection and gave it a slight squeeze.

Sonya removed herself from Maria's lap and then moved behind her continuing to move her body to the music. She stood behind Maria now and moved her hands up and down her arms, and then she pulled her jacket off of her shoulders. "You don't need this, sweetie." She tossed the jacked on the floor. She rubbed Maria's tits through her lacy top. She came back around and placed Maria's hands on her ass. "Grab my ass, so your men can see you touch me." Maria put her hands on Sonya's cheeks and gave it a slight squeeze. Her naked breasts were right in front of Maria's face. Even though her back was facing the guys, she knew they could see in the mirror what the two women were doing. "Put your tongue to my nipple. However you want...make your boys leak with precum."

Maria flicked Sonya's nipple with her tongue. Sonya continued to grind her pussy now into Maria's other knee. Maria switched nipples. This time she drew circles around it. Sonya moaned with pleasure. She then turned around, so the guys could see. She brought Maria's hands to her pussy. She placed Maria's hand on her mound and pushed...then pushed again...moving her hand to the beat of the music. "Pull these off of me, gorgeous," she said to Maria. Maria hooked her fingers on the sides and slowly pulled down Sonya's panties. The two men both dropped their jaws. Sonya's vagina was completely bald, and they could see that her swollen lips had moisture on them.

"Holy fuck," George said more to himself than anyone else.

Sonya took Maria's hand for the second time and placed it over her bare flesh. She moved her fingers, so Maria had to move hers...she separated Sonya's slit. Maria could feel her swollen pearl. Her pussy was moist, and Maria could smell it from where she was. Her heart was racing. Her mouth was dry. She had said damn near nothing since Sonya started her dance, but she was incredibly horny. She knew what they were doing was against the rules. It had to be, but she did not want to stop.

Sonya kept moving to the music swaying her hips and having Maria basically finger her right in front of the guys. As Sonya controlled Maria's left hand, her other hand rubbed her nipples. Maria wasn't sure if this was a lap dance or a fingering, but after a few minutes Sonya withdrew Maria's hand and faced her again. She bent over, so the guys could see her swollen lips from behind. Not only could they see her pussy lips, but they could see her asshole and soaking wet vagina. Henry could feel the precum dripping from his cock. If he was this turned on, he knew that George was about to bust a nut.

Sonya pushed up Maria's skirt. She rubbed the inside of Maria's thighs while her fingers grazed over lips. Maria closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. "Do you like this?" Sonya asked?

"I really do," Maria whispered back.

"I've never been this sexual with a customer before, but you are quite endearing, Ms. Maria. I hope your men are enjoying the show we are putting on." Maria looked over at the two guys. They were both rubbing their erections as they watched the ladies.

"Yep. I'm pretty sure they are," Maria replied.

"When the music's over, I will exit the room; but I will close the door during the occupied sign on, so no other dancers use this room. You three can enjoy it for a little while. Would you like that?"

"Oh we would...thank you." After a few more minutes of swaying her ass, the music came to an end. Sonya turned around to face the guys.