More Than a Football Bet

Story Info
George wins this bet! Guess what he wants?
8.5k words
4.61
18.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than a Football Bet

This is a sequel to "The Football Bet." Usually sequels are not as good as the originals, but I hope this one meets your approval. So often polyamory-type relationships are messy, which is why I want Maria, Henry, and George to workout. If you can't have a happy ending in a sexy story, then where can you have one! I hope you enjoy their second adventure.

Maria and Henry sat in the dining room after work eating dinner and talking about their day as if they were the most mundane, vanilla couple in the greater Chicago area. Maria picked up a carrot with her fingers and crunched on it. For a woman in her early fifties, she was quite attractive. Her dark auburn hair fell just past her shoulders, and the streaks of silver highlighted her life experiences. She had fierce green eyes that could penetrate any man or woman who stumbled across her path. She smiled as she chewed on her carrot and asked her husband, "Whatcha thinking about over there, good looking?" Henry, who was the love of Maria's life, stood at six feet five inches. His salt and pepper hair and slightly crooked front tooth made him the best looking professor at the university. It helped that he had professor-like glasses and a goatee. Hubba. Hubba. While Maria may have been fierce in the courtroom, Henry was suave and studious in the classroom. Together, they turned heads.

"You. Fucking George. What else?" Henry gave his wife a sexy, devious smile. A few weeks ago Maria and Henry's friend, George, came over for the Super Bowl. The plan was for the two guys to hangout and eat junk food while Maria got caught up on her case files; however, one joke led to another, and before the trio knew it, a fierce bet was waged. Maria was confident that she could bring George to climax by the first half and Henry by the end of the game. The kicker was that she could only use her mouth and only during commercials. The guys quickly agreed knowing full well they stood no chance. By the end of the game, Maria had herself two abled-bodied men to serve her however her heart desired. It was a good night for all those involved.

"That's a pretty hot thought," she said as she took the last few bites of her dinner. "We gonna do that again?" She had her mischievous smile on. Henry stood no chance when Maria wore that kind of smile.

"I know George sure hopes so!"

"And what do you hope for, Mr. Killinger?" Maria set her fork down and touched her finger tips to her husband's hand. She traced the veins with her finger tips delicately rubbing his skin. "Did you truly enjoy what we did, or was it a one hit wonder?"

"Baby, I've never seen you so hot. So lit up. How could we not do that again? I think we tapped into something, Mrs. Killinger."

Maria stood up and moved toward her husband. "I think you should tap into something right now." She stood in front of her husband and ran her fingers through his hair while he pressed his face into her tummy.

"You smell good," he said. He lifted his face up, and she bent down to kiss him. The soft, tender kiss quickly evolved into passion. "I don't think George is the only one who liked our little Super Bowl Party," Henry said as he kissed his wife's neck and chin.

"MmmmHmmm," Maria replied. Then she pushed her husband's dinner plate out of the way. She laid back on the table and spread her legs. Without saying a word, Henry lifted up his wife's dress and placed his face between her legs. Maria smiled when she heard her husband inhale her scent. He then kissed Maria's swollen pussy lips through her panties. "Don't tease me, Mr. Killinger," Maria purred to her husband. She was the teaser- not the teased. When Maria lifted her butt up, Henry took the hint and pulled her panties off and tossed them on her face. "Hey! These smell good," she joked.

He proceeded to please his wife, for he could see the moisture glistening on his wife's slit. His tongue separated her vaginal lips, and he moved his mouth up and down her sex. He flicked her enlarged clit with his tongue. Maria was incredibly wet, so he inserted two fingers and began rubbing her G spot. "Tha's what I like...eat my pussy baby..."

Henry was still amazed at how vocal and descriptive his wife had become. He continued to move his tongue back and forth...up and down...wanting to please her. He moved his mouth back to her clit and nibbled as his fingers worked her pussy.

"Hen...are you hard?" Maria asked.

"Mmmmhmmm," Henry answered without removing his mouth.

"Fuck me babe. I want to feel your cock." Henry stood up and unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to his knees. He then inched up to the dining room table while Maria laid on her back- her legs wide open. Her pussy dripped with desire. "Baby...I want to feel you inside of me. Fill me." Henry slid is penis into his wife's vagina. She wiggled a little bit until they found a workable position. Henry began to pump in and out of his wife. She kept her legs spread wide open, so he had ample room to fuck her. "Hen...I want you to cum inside of me, and then I want George to eat me out..."

"That's hot, baby," Henry said slightly out of breath.

"Can George fuck me again? Can I feel his cock again, Henry? Can I have George's cum inside of me again?"

"Yes...baby..."

"Say it Henry. Say you want to see it..."

"Maria, I want to watch George fuck you balls deep until he fills you with his sperm..." Henry could no more and get that sentence out before Maria's pussy tightened down on his penis like a vice grip.

"I'm cumming baby...holy...fucking...shit...oh yes..." Maria closed her eyes tightly and moved her head back and forth. Feeling the tightness of her pussy and knowing what drove her over the edge, was too much for Henry to handle. Within moments he groaned as spurts of cum filled his wife's pussy. After cuming, he sat down in the dining room chair and watched his cum leak out of his wife's vagina.

"You're leaking..." he teased his wife. Maria took her panties that he had tossed on her face and wiped his cum. "That's better," Henry said. "We don't want cum stains on our dining room table."

Maria chuckled but didn't move. She was still enjoying her post orgasmic bliss.

____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Maria was up and gone by the time Henry made his way into the kitchen for coffee. He knew she had a busy day in court, so it didn't bother him that he didn't get his morning kiss goodbye. After Henry gathered his items for the day, he headed to the office. Spring was right around the corner, so the sun was shining and the birds were making a morning ruckus. Henry had a slight pep in his step, which tended to happen after he got laid.

Once inside his office, he turned on his computer and checked his email. It was midterm season, so he had several emails from students with similar questions...how can I best prepare for the upcoming assessment. He really wasn't in the mood to respond to his needy students, so he opened up his briefcase planning to pull out some graded assignments. However, to his surprise, Maria had left him a gift. Henry let out a deep belly laugh just as George walked into the open office.

"Hey buddy," George started. "What's got ya cracking up this early in the morning."

Normally, Henry would quickly shut his briefcase and dodge the question, but after their Super Bowl escapade, he and George were on a whole new level. He held up Maria's cum soaked panties from the night before. "Maria left me a present in my briefcase."

"Sexy undies. You're a lucky son-of-a-bitch."

Henry tossed them to his buddy. "Look what she put on them..."

George inspected. "Love the lipstick kiss marks. I'd kiss her again...down there."

"She used those to dry up my cum from her leaking pussy...just so you know." Henry laughed assuming his good friend would freak out and toss them back. To his surprise, it didn't phase George. Instead he brought them to his nose and inhaled. "Did you just sniff my wife's panties...my wife's panties that have my cum on them?"

"Sure did." George smiled and tossed them back.

"You're an odd man, Georgey boy."

George sat down in a chair across from Henry. "Sandra wants to meet for dinner this week. Are you two free?"

"Oh, I'm sure we are. Want the ladies to set it up? Or did you and Sandra already have something in mind?"

"You know Sandra. She wants to do Little Italy. Thursday. 7 PM. Can you make it?"

"I'll check with Maria, but I'm sure it's fine. I'll text ya tonight after we talk."

"Will it be weird for you two seeing Sandra after the Super Bowl?" George leaned back and put his hands behind his head crossing his fingers. "Cause if it is, I can make up some lame ass excuse why you guys can't make it."

"If you're a good man. We're good."

"I'm good." George paused for a moment. Henry could see George was thinking something, for his eyes drifted slightly. However, he was hesitant to speak.

"Just spit it out, buddy. I can tell you want to say something." Henry tried to reassure his friend because he had a strong inkling to what was on his friend's mind.

"Yea...so basically...I want to repeat what we did. Does that freak you out? I don't want to fuck up our friendship. You've been good to me since we started teaching together."

In a million years, Henry never would have guessed he and George would be talking about having a threesome with his wife. But one never knows where this road will take us. "You gonna tell Sandra about it?"

"Hell no. Does that make me a cheater? A bad husband? I know it's not saintly of me. Does Maria think less of me now?"

"You sound like a woman, man. No one thinks less of you. And honestly, I think Maria wants to have sex with you again."

George could not contain his surprise. He sat up and looked at Henry as if someone just offered him ice cream. "Seriously? Did she tell you that? I mean...you know...I don't want to fuck up your marriage." Clearly George realized that he came across a bit too eager.

"My marriage is fine. Our friendship is fine. How about you and Maria talk about the future? You two kids can make some decisions. I'm just along for the ride." Henry looked at his watch. "I have class in ten minutes, and I know you do as well. Do you want to keep the panties? Or should I? I'm sure Maria would be fine either way." He let out a hearty laugh again.

"I don't know who teases worse: you or Maria."

____________________________________________________________________________

Henry was not surprised that they did not have plans on Thursday, and Maria was happy to have dinner with Sandra and George. "Hey you two," Maria said when she and Henry walked into the restaurant. She immediately gave Sandra a hug followed by Geroge. Maria had to play it cool every time she walked into the courtroom, so it was no big deal to her being around George even after their sexual escapade. Her appropriate, friendly mask was on!

Henry gave Sandra a peck on the cheek and shook his buddy's hand. "Have you guys been waiting long?" he asked.

Before George could even reply, Sandra said, "Not at all. George thought it would be a good idea to change his clothes for whatever reason. I told him his school attire was fine, but what do I know?" She rolled her eyes. "I've only been dressing the man for two decades." Typically George would have some sort of humorous comeback, but this time he just looked embarrassed." Maria noticed.

"Hey honey," she placed her hand on Henry's lower back. "Can you see if the table is ready?" Henry walked over and exchanged a few words with the hostess. He then waved to the group. "They're ready for us." The four friends found their table and ordered a few drinks.

"Sandra, please tell me about your trip to Texas. I've been dying to hear how the baby is doing." That question was the ticket to chatty-ville between the two ladies. Sandra pulled out her phone and showed Maria the pictures. George and Henry had their own side conversation that had nothing to do with babies and everything to do with sports or work. Maria tried to give her full attention to Sandra, but it was difficult because she wanted to be with the guys. Finally, dinner had arrived, and Sandra could take a break from the baby talk.

"If you would excuse me," Maria began, "too much wine. I need to use the restroom." Maria got up and walked to the bathroom. When she walked out of the ladies room, George grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into the nook between the bathrooms and the kitchen. "This is a bit risky, don't you think?" Maria asked. While she was startled by her friend's assertiveness, something stirred down below.

"Give me two minutes." Before she could respond, George kissed her with intense passion. His mouth found her mouth. His tongue found her tongue. Maria knew she should break this moment, for Sandra could walk by at any moment. However, truth be told, she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. George pressed his body into Maria, and she could feel his erection against her belly. She wanted to feel his cock- not on her belly- but on her pussy. He moved his mouth to the her neck, and as he kissed her ear he whispered, "You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you again. I want to slide my cock into your tight, wet pussy. I know I shouldn't say this, but fuck...Maria I want you..."

Maria's most delicate parts ached. She was so turned on. The combination of the wine and George's words were more than she could take. She could feel her clit tingle and her lips swell. Her heart was racing, and her mouth was dry. "I want you too," she said, "but for now we have to be good...go pull yourself together..." Maria pulled away, smoothed her blouse and skirt, and headed back to the table. When she sat back down, Henry noticed that his wife was a bit flustered.

"You okay, babe?"

"I hate to admit this, but I think I've had too much wine." Maria lied. She then took a big gulp of water while Sandra just looked at her.

"Maybe you should slow down a bit, dear. I mean if you're feeling flush." Sandra sounded more preachy than concerned. Maria was beginning to see why George wanted her so bad; his wife was kind of a buzz kill.

"I think you're right," Maria lied again. A few moments later, Maria's phone buzzed. She read her text and quickly responded. "Work never goes away, does it?" That was the third lie tonight Maria told. Once again her phone buzzed. Maria feigned annoyance. "Would you two excuse me? The office is looking for a case file, and I need to tell my secretary where it's at."

Henry said, "Sure babe, no problem." His arched eyebrows gave indication that he was not one hundred percent buying her casefile-work story.

Maria walked towards the restrooms again when she saw George walk out of the men's room. "You texting me about your hard cock while I'm at dinner with your wife is a bit risky." George pushed her up against the wall where no one could see them unless they purposefully walked over there.

"I'm dripping precum. I can't get my cock to go soft. Look what you've done to me." George took Maria's hand and pushed it to his genitals. "I have a wet spot in my pants. Because I'm so close to you. Because...shit...Maria...I don't know what happened a few weeks ago, but I can't get you out of my mind...Henry is my best friend...I'm married. But all I can think about is sliding into you. Your dripping wet pussy. Your legs around me. Do you want me? Am I being an idiot?"

Maria looked around quickly. She then took George's hand and placed it under her skirt near her mound. "Move my panties over." Geroge obeyed. "Stick your finger inside of me." George let out a heavy moan as he slid a finger inside of Maria's soaking wet pussy. Standing right there...in this nook...George began to move his finger in and out of Maria's pussy.

"Fuck..." he whispered. "You're so wet."

"Exactly. So the answer is yes...yes George...I want you just as bad as you want me...Now pull your finger out of my pussy and lick it clean." George did just as Maria instructed. "Now go sit back down next to your wife. When you smell your fingers...know I'm thinking the same thing." She gave his cock a little squeeze and pushed him on his way. About five minutes later- after she calmed herself down- she returned to the table. "I'm so sorry about that," she said. "They found the case file, and all is right in the world again..."

"Wonderful!" Sandra said. "Shall we order dessert?"

"I could use something sweet," George replied. He then wiped his nose with his finger. Maria did her best not to blush, but Henry noticed a slight smirk that crept across her lips. He made a mental note to ask her about it on the way home.

"So what was that all about tonight, Mrs. Killinger?" Henry asked his wife as they drove home.

"What? I'm not sure I know what you mean?" Maria giggled like a school girl. "How about I tell you all about it when we go to bed tonight...I mean...if you want to hear about it, Mr. Killinger."

"I've created a monster," Henry winked at his wife as he increased his speed home.

____________________________________________________________________________

Saturday rolled around and Mr. and Mrs. Killinger did what all empty nesters do when their kids leave home-relax. Henry had papers to grade but found something much more interesting to do on his phone. Maria had already made breakfast, cleaned up the kitchen, and was now sipping on her third cup of coffee while kicking back on the couch. Maria's phone rang; it was Sandra.

"Sandra is calling me on a Saturday morning," she said to her husband.

"Okay...I'm not sure that's all that unusual. Friends do call each other. You may want to answer it though."

Maria would be lying if she said that there was a small piece of trepidation now when it came to Sandra. There was no way she would ever find out about the trio's little sex-apade, but there was that "what if" that lingered in the back of her mind.

"Good morning, Sandra," Maria said when she answered the phone. "Oh no...that's too bad..." She looked over at Henry and mouthed "fight" then went back to listening to the woman on the other line. "Oh. That is totally fine. We are happy to help in any way...I'm sure the two of them can figure something out..." Maria continued to chat to Sandra, throwing in the occasional..."sure...no problem...yes...I understand..." After several minutes on the phone, she hung up and released a heavy sigh.

"Well...you want to tell me what's up?" Henry inquired.

"Apparently Sandra and George got into a big fight. She threw the word divorce at him. He got pissed. He threw the word neglect out and apparently some other choice words. She thinks they need to separate for a bit. She wants the weekend to cool off and asked if George could crash at our place. She wants you to take him out for a beer and talk some sense into him."

"Oh hell no. I'm not getting into the middle of those two. That's suicide. Besides, I can't say Sandra has been the nicest woman these days. I'm cool with him crashing with us. Are you? I mean is Georgy boy safe from my sexy vixen of a wife?"

"Henry Killinger! The poor man may separate from his wife. The last thing on his mind is going to be some torrid affair that the three of us could have."

"I doubt that." As Henry and Maria continued their conversation, Henry got a text. Of course it was George asking if he could stop by. "George is on his way," he said to Maria. Most women would run to the bathroom to freshen up, but Maria was not most women. She was sexy regardless of what she wore; however, her self confidence was her sexiest trait.

She took another sip of her coffee, and said, "Sounds good. Do you want to do something tonight? Just you two?"

"Not even a little bit. The three of us can do dinner or go for a drink. We should leave it up to George. Hell, he may not want to do anything." Twenty minutes later, George knocked on their door, and Henry yelled that it was open.