More Than a Football Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is technically the end of the VIP experience, but I told Maria that the three of you could have this room for a little longer. Mr. Henry, your wife is quite endearing. Thank you all for the company tonight." Sonay grabbed her clothes, but before she left she gave Maria a sweet kiss on the lips. "I hope to see you again." She quietly slipped out of the room.

Maria sat in the chair with her legs still apart. "So George, is that what you thought would happen when you won your bet today?"

"Not in a million years, glitter tits."

"You get to call me that for about thirty more minutes, buddy."

Henry asked, "Did she say we could play in here? Seriously? That would be illegal."

"Yes. Professor. I know. She put the occupied sign on, so it appears as if another VIP experience is going on. I think we have like thirty minutes. Do we really want to discuss what codes and violations we are breaking? I know a good lawyer who could help us out..."

George cut glitter tits off, "Let's use this thirty minutes. Please!" Both Maria and Henry laughed at the desperation in his voice. Maria stood up, lifted off her lacy tank, and unbuttoned her skirt. It fell to the ground.

She stood in front of the men with nothing but her shoes on and under garments. "Technically, Henry, George won the bet this time. I think it's only fair that he decides what we do?"

"Fuck. I hate being an honorable guy because I really want to fuck you right now, but you have a valid point."

"Hey, Hen, I'm a fair guy...how about you fuck Maria from behind while she sucks my cock. Sorry...that was abrasive. How about you two make love while I..."

"Shut up, George," Maria said bluntly. "Pull your pants down." Maria slid her panties off while Henry got behind his wife. She bent over so Henry could slide his cock in doggy style.

"Damn baby, you're so wet." Henry grabbed his wife's hips and moved in slowly at first, so her vagina could become accustomed to his girth. However, after a few strokes, he began to move with more enthusiasm.

Maria leaned down and braced herself on George's knees. She took his erect cock into her mouth and sucked up and down. His head was purple, and as she moved up, she would make a slurping sound. She would work his shaft then suck on the head. She knew they did not have a ton of time, so she couldn't tease George how she wanted to. However, she made sure to work his cock with her mouth. She sucked with some force, which caused him to precum onto her tongue. She swallowed. She would then loosen her mouth just a bit, so he would feel more of her lips around his cock than her tongue. She moved up and down...George rubbed her head and moaned with delight.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum," Henry said from behind. Maria stopped sucking on George and placed her hands on his knees. Henry began to move faster. Grunting. Moaning. Maria could feel his balls slapping her ass. "Oh...fuck...yes...that is good..." Henry said as he slowed down his tempo a bit. "I knew that wouldn't take long. Damn babe you are so wet."

Henry slapped Maria's ass and began to pull her skirt down. "Oh. No. Wait. I think George wants to feel. Is that okay baby?"

"Oh. Sure. As long as he doesn't mind feeling my cum on his cock."

"I think I'll survive," George said Maria had George stand up, so she could lay down on the couch. When she spread her legs, George could see Henry's cum leak out of her. Maria noticed that George was looking down at her pussy.

"Does that gross you out? I mean, is it a gay thing or something?"

"Actually, no. It's pretty hot." George pulled his pants down a little more, so they were around his ankles. He slid in between Maria's legs. Before sliding his cock into her, he looked over at Henry. "We good?"

"I'm actually quite good, right now." Henry was sitting in the chair that Maria had just occupied. "Have at it, but please be a good friend and make my woman cum."

George did not need anymore encouragement. He slid his cock into Maria. She was extra slippery, and George actually liked that feeling. He moved slowly, wanting to savor every minute that he could.

"Hey Georgy-boy...I need you to fuck me...we can do the slow sensual stuff later. Let me have it."

"Damn. You are wild," he said as he pushed her legs apart by placing his hands on her inner thighs. He leaned forward and humped Maria. He moved his cock in and out...in and out. He could not feel her folds because Henry had stretched her out a bit, but he could feel her heat. Her wetness. George was elated to be inside Maria's pussy and looking down at this woman, he knew he would cum sooner than he wanted. As he moved his hips into hers, Maria closed her eyes. George could feel her vaginal walls start to tighten.

"I'm getting close. Can you keep fucking me just like this?" George continued to move in and out, but he had to close his eyes. Just looking at this woman could make him cum, and he wanted it to last. Stroke after stroke, Maria got tighter. George didn't know much longer he would last. "Ohhh...yes...just like that...." And a second later Maria's pussy clenched down onto George's cock. It was tight. He was going to cum. He was going to cum inside Maria's body! They were going to cum together...

"UHHHH!" He didn't want to be loud, but he could feel that orgasm deep inside his balls. He pulled out bringing with him a stream of cum. "Fuck. You're a mess." He looked around for something. "I don't have anything to wipe you up with," he said with genuine concern.

Henry threw Maria's panties at him. "Here, she likes to use these." George caught the painties in his hand and delicately wiped away the cum that was now leaking down to Maria's ass.

"That is very kind of you, Georgy-boy." Maria stood up and pulled down her skirt. "I don't need those, but I know someone who may want them." Maria fixed her hair while the guys fixed their pants. Once the friends were put back together, they walked out of the VIP room. No one noticed. A few men were sitting at the table that they once occupied, so they went to the bar. "I want to say goodbye to Sonya before we leave."

George looked disappointed. "We're leaving so soon?"

"Oh sweet Georgy-boy...do you really think that quick fuck was enough? I think the rest of the evening would be better used in our bed. Unless you disagree with me."

"Nope. I'm ready. How about you Henry?"

"I'm good." As Henry and George were talking about leaving, Maria saw Sonya talking to a table of men.

"I see her. Let me just say goodbye." George and Henry watched Maria walk on over to Sonya and whisper something in her ear. She then handed her the pair of panties soaked with cum. Sonya looked down and smiled. She then leaned in and kissed Maria.

When the three of them were walking back to the car, Henry asked his wife what she said to Sonya that prompted her to give her a kiss.

Maria replied, "I rather show you when we get home than tell you..."