More than Friends

Story Info
Two female friends have a good time.
2.8k words
4.58
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door to let Eliza in. She wore a black, loose fitting crop top that fell over one shoulder, revealing her soft milky skin. The Metallica logo was plastered over the front in gothic, spiky lettering. Skinny black jeans came up over her waist, conforming to her natural curves. There was a thin strip of her pale stomach revealed, glowing in contrast to the dark clothes. Combat boots with thick heels made her about an inch taller than she really was. Simple black eyeliner made her glittering blue eyes pop. I stared into them, feeling dopey in my pajama pants and ragged shirt.

It was supposed to be just a night in with us two girls, but she always dressed up. I closed the door behind her as she set a bottle of liquor down on the kitchen table.

"Oooo what did yah get?" I asked, picking up the bottle.

"Ah just some whipped cream vodka. Nothing special."

"Works for me." I walked over to the fridge, getting out a variety of sodas and juices to make the drinks with. Personally, I loved root beer or orange soda with my vodka, but I knew she preferred cream soda.

We made our drinks and sat down at the table, chatting about our week. It had been a while since we'd last seen each other; both being in college in different states. I talked about my classes being rough and she described how lonely she had been without a partner lately. I mentally made a note of this.

"So," I took a sip from my drink. "Does this mean you haven't gotten any action recently?"

She shrugged. "I mean I've had a few hookups with some girls from Tinder, but none of them clicked. They weren't good lovers anyway." Her face drooped as she said this. I could tell she was hurting inside. She didn't say it, but I knew she missed her ex.

"Hey, why don't we go watch a movie? Drink some more. Get your mind off things," I offered. She nodded and refilled her glass while I went into the living room. I pulled down a big fluffy blanket that had been laying on the back of the couch and plopped myself down, turning on the tv.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked as Eliza made her way in.

"I don't know. How about something scary?"

I nodded and flipped over to Hulu. It often had a large selection of horror movies that I had never heard of before. Whether they were good or not was a different manner. Eliza settled herself down next to me, not quite touching, as she pulled the blanket over herself.

We settled on a movie that sounded interesting and I got up to turn off the lights. The room fell into darkness with only a faint glow coming from a small light in the kitchen. Carefully I made my way back to the couch. I sat down close enough to Eliza that our thighs were lightly touching. I pretended not to notice the contact as I started up the movie and took another sip from my drink.

The movie started slowly but took a turn about half way through. I could hear Eliza gasp and twitch with every jump scare, now and then giving out a little squeal. I myself was hard to scare, but I adored how she hugged her knees up to her chest and had the blanket pulled up to her chin. Carefully, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her in. She snuggled into my chest as I wrapped my other hand around her knees. She shivered slightly in my grasp, but didn't pull away.

We stayed like that for a while, Eliza watching the movie and me watching her. I began to run my hand up and down her shoulder. At the same time, I snuggled my face into the crook of her neck. She was warm and I could hear her soft breathing. She smelled sweet, almost like a flower and I nuzzled closer, pressing my forehead into her neck. She rested her head on the top of mine and I closed my eyes, happy. I had lost track of what was happening in the movie long ago.

Eliza wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, letting her legs slide down so I could hug her more fully. She began running her hands up and down my back as I planted a gentle kiss on her jawline, testing the boundaries. My heart pounded in my chest and I was sure she could feel it. She giggled a little, kissing me on my forehead. I looked into her eyes, longing for more of her. I loved everything about her: the way her petite frame felt in my arms, the way she giggled and laughed, the way her ass looked in her skinny jeans. She always made me so happy and I would do anything to please her, to see her smile.

Still staring me in the eyes, Eliza reaching around my back and grabbed the remote. She turned the tv off and threw the remote to the side. She then slid her hand around the back of my head and pulled me closer toward her. Until then I was unsure of what we were doing, if we were still just cuddling as friends. I adjusted my weight as we turned our bodies to face each other, foreheads pressed together. I stared deep into her eyes, wanting, needing, aching for her. A thin smile spread across her face as she pulled me closer.

Suddenly I was kissing her, our lips wrapped around each other. Hers were warm and soft and tasted slightly of cream soda. I gently sucked each lip and ran my tongue over each one as it slid between mine. I was in heaven, my face pressed against hers and our lips intertwined. I moaned softly and she giggled, pulling away. I blushed as she smiled at me, enjoying my embarrassment.

Slowly, she began to pull off her shirt. I stared, mesmerized, as her flat stomach and small breasts, tucked away inside a red bra, were revealed. She always complained about how small her breasts were but I thought they were perfect. I watched, awestruck, as she reached around and unhooked her bra, flinging in away in one smooth motion. I gawked in amazement at her smooth chest and perky boobs converging into small pink nipples. A flower vine was tattooed across her upper chest and made it's way between her breasts, leading down to point at her naval. I traced it slowly, admiring how soft and warm she was.

Gently, I pushed her onto her back, crawling on top of her. I planted my hands to either sides of her shoulders and stared over her, my long hair dangling down to frame her face beneath me. She ran her hands over my shoulders and back before making her way down to my waist, pulling my shirt up and over my head. I sat back and allowed her to take it off. She ran her nails over my bare skin, lightly scratching up and down my back. I moaned as goosebumps sprung up all over my back and shoulders. She laughed and pulled me down to her, forcing my lips back into hers. I began to pant softly as she continued to rub my back while making out with me. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and moved around like it was trying to taste my insides. I moaned and relaxed, pressing more of my weight into her. Our breasts were pressed against each other.

Without my noticing, she had unhooked my bra and now slid it out from between us, allowing our breasts to touch. I shifted and they slid together, alternating and fitting together like a puzzle. I ran my fingers through her hair as she continued to explore my back, now dancing around the rim of my pants. We continued to make out, twirling our tongues together and savoring each other as she slowly slid her hands down under my panties. She ran her hands around my ass cheeks and gave them a firm squeeze before pulling out. I lifted my head up and she was smirking at me, a playful glint in her eye.

I smirked back and tilted my head, planting a kiss on her neck. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders as I kissed her up and down, covering her neck. Finding the right spot, I gently bit down, suckling and licking the same spot. I felt like a vampire before breaking skin. I heard her moan. Her hands stopped moving and I could feel her grip my back. After a bit I rose my head up again, looking at the mark I had made. A bruise was already forming, dark and purple against her fair skin. I smirked and gave it a quick peck before moving down to her collar bone line.

I continued to leave hickeys over her shoulders and chest. I loved seeing the marks form on her, and feeling her squirm and moan under me. I could tell when it was getting too much by her grip on my shoulders, and I always stopped before it became painful. All I wanted was to see her in pleasure and bliss.

Sufficiently marking her, I moved down to her boobs. The nipples stared at me as I sat back, sliding my hands over them. Gently I began to massage her breasts, kneading them like a cat. Leaning down, I slid one into my mouth. Her nipples were hard as I ran my tongue over them. I suckled like a baby, feeling relaxed and happy as my hand continued to play with the other. I could feel my crotch becoming wet and hot.

"Good girl," she whispered, running her fingers through my hair as I continued to suck and fondle her breasts. My eyes rolled back and I melted into her. I shifted my legs back and laid down, now lying on top of her. I switched to sucking the other breasts and let myself put my full weight on her, laying on her chest and soothed by her fingers in my hair.

Slowly, I slid one hand down between her legs and ran my hand over her crotch, feeling her through her pants. She gasped and involuntarily drove her hips upwards. I smiled and picked my head up.

"Aww. Did someone like that? Does someone want more?" I stared down at her, smirking. She looked up at me, a pleading expression on her face. She nodded, sticking her bottom lip out to make a pouty face. She was so adorable I couldn't say no even if I wanted to.

I shifted back and slowly undid her pants, pausing every now and then to caress her thighs or stomach. She wiggled and whimpered under me, needy and impatient. I grinded myself against her thigh as I teased her. I could tell my own underwear was soaked.

With her help, I slid her pants and underwear off and tossed them to the side with the rest of our clothes. Her crotch had a light covering of fuzz, the result of not shaving for several days. I spread her legs and kissed the insides of her thighs, making my way slowly up to her glistening slit. Her legs shook with anticipation. I planted a small kiss on her clit and she twitched. Gently I slid my tongue over her pussy, licking up her juices and marveling at her taste. It was sweet, like the rest of her, and I eagerly buried my tongue inside. She loudly moaned, grabbing her chest and beginning to massage her own breasts. I slid my tongue in as deep as it would go and worked it around inside. She gushed all over my face and her juices mixed with my drool began to drip down my chin. I began to lick fully up and down her slit, spending extra time on her clit and lapping up any drips.

Reaching down, I slid one hand into my own pants, dipping them into my cunt. I was dripping wet. With two fingers I began to pleasure myself, occasionally moaning into her cunt. At the same time, I took my other hand and slid my two middle fingers into her. Her back arched and she moaned loudly again. I looked up to see her eyes roll.

With careful, precise movements, I curled my fingers to pleasure her g-spot while swirling my tongue around her clit. I could feel it grow hard against my tongue as I gently sucked on it, causing her hips to buck. Her fingers entwined themselves in my hair as she grabbed my head. She was panting hard now, her legs shaking.

"Jen, I'm gonna..." her pussy clenched as she came, her fingers grasping my hair and her legs slamming together, trapping my face against her cunt. I didn't mind. I pulled my fingers out and ran my tongue up and down, licking up her juices as she gushed all over my face. I was in heaven, my fingers darting in and out of my own pussy.

After an eternity she finally unlocked her legs and let me sit up. I licked my lips, knowing the entire lower half of my face was covered in her cum.

"That was amazing," she gasped, laying back. I laid back as well, resting my head on the armrest and using my forearm to wipe off my face. Noiselessly, I slid my hand back down my pants and began pleasuring myself again, remembering the look on her face and her moans as I made her cum.

Suddenly, my pants were being yanked off. I jerked my hand up, slightly embarrassed, as she revealed my own dripping cunt. Wordlessly, she crawled over me, straddling my waist and planting her hands on my breasts. I stared at her, surprised, and looked up into her eyes. She had a fierce, sexy and determined look on them, almost as though she was going to devour me. I melted, running my hands up to hold her waist. She began to grind on me while massaging my breasts.

"Harder," I whispered and she increased her grip, digging her fingers in and kneading them like bread dough. My head fell back and I moaned as she continued to grind. I could feel her leaving wet marks all over my stomach and thighs. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her working me over. Occasionally she would squeeze my nipple and I would flinch, moaning. She would laugh at me and go back to what she was doing.

Her lips were soon pressed against mine again. I kissed her deeply as she shifted around. Suddenly, her fingers slid into me and I moaned into her mouth. She continued to kiss me as she curled her fingers in and out, faster than I had. Barely letting me breathe, she forced her tongue in my mouth as my eyes rolled back. She quickly brought me to the edge and I came hard, my whole body spasming. Warm waves of pleasure flooded through me and my head rolled, breaking our kiss. She continued to force her fingers in and out of me as I came. As my orgasm died down, she didn't pull out like I thought she would. Instead she continued to pick up the pace. The pleasure in my now overly sensitive pussy was intense. I gasped.

"Wait, hold on I'm sensitive n..." She cut me off by covering my mouth with her hand.

"Hush. I'm not done yet." My eyes rolled and my head flailed as she continued to fuck me. My moans were muffled against her hand as her fingers skillfully brought me to the edge. Eventually she worked another orgasm out of me. My hands clenched as another wave of mind numbing pleasure flooded my system. My legs slammed together and she thankfully pulled her fingers out, sucking my cum off of them while watching me convulse. I continued to clutch at the air as my body twitched. My body felt warm and tingly.

Eventually I calmed down and my arms flopped to the side, exhausted. She laid on top of me, knocking the breath out of my lungs. She laughed.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, staring into my eyes with a cute smile across her face.

"Fuck, yeah. Very much." I sighed, closing my eyes. She snuggled up to me, resting her head under my chin and breathing into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her close, enjoying her body weight on mine.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I know," she giggled. "I love you too."