More than Friends Pt. 01

Story Info
2 friends from highschool reconnect & discover their feeling.
2.6k words
4.3
10.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters in this story are fictional and 18+)

Alex

My phone lights up in the darkness of my room. It's probably nothing, it's 2am. It lights up again. Then once more.

Okay maybe I should check it. I reach over and look at the notifications. It's on snapchat from... Nathan? I quickly open the message.

'Hey

Sorry to text you so late

I know it's been a while but I wanted to see how ur doin'

That's weird. I haven't talked to him in almost a full year now. Ever since Covid happened I haven't really talked to or heard from anyone I went to school with. Covid came at probably the worst times for us. Senior year was supposed to be this awesome experience, but it didn't turn out that way. We didn't even get a proper graduation ceremony. They just sent us our diploma's through the mail and made a memorial video.

'hai dw abt it i couldnt sleep anyways

im pretty good just laying in bed rn'

'That's good'

'Hru'

This is a little awkward. I've never been too good at small talk. We used to be such good friends and now it's awkward just texting.

'I'm good thanks for askin.

listen I was wondering if you wanna play some games or somethin sometime.'

'oh sure!! im on break from school for the next few weeks so just lmk if u want to'

'I was actually wondering if you want to play now.

I know it's late, so I understand if you don't.'

'oh rn? i could probably get on'

'Cool! What game?'

'i mean u still have call of duty right?'

'Yeah I do.'

'ill be on in a min'

I really wasn't planning on playing anything tonight. This is the night I usually take pictures so usually I don't play any games. During the whole Covid lockdown I had a lot of time to spare, so like most people I found a hobby. I discovered that I was gay and started exploring around online. I always sort of had that feeling that I wasn't straight, but I never really indulged in it before the lockdown. Through exploring, I found a femboy community that I really connected with. All throughout high school I always shaved my entire body because I hated the look of body hair. I grew out my hair in high school as well, so I knew I could fit in comfortably in the femboy community. Not only physically, but the whole aesthetic sits quite nice with what I like. Almost immediately through chatting with the members of that community, I knew that that's what I wanted. The hardest part about it all was buying feminine clothes without people in my house finding out. My parents aren't bigoted or anything, but the thought of them finding out terrified me. Especially my older brother finding out. He's not the most accepting of things that are different, so I really don't want him to find out. I found out that Amazon has discreet packaging and I would order things when I knew for a fact that I would be alone at the time. It started off with small simple things like socks that slowly went further and further up my leg the more I would order them. Same with the shorts I ordered. After a little while of getting used to it, I found out that I really liked it. I liked it to the point where I was ordering things constantly almost every single week. It evolved into getting skirts and crop tops. Then it quickly proceeded to getting actual lingerie to wear and that's when I decided to start taking pictures of myself and posting them online. Showing my face to random people on the internet is a big no for me, so I always try my best to cover my face or not show it. I'm not insecure about it or anything. Actually I really like how my face looks. It doesn't look very masculine and I'm so glad for that. If I really wanted to I think I could pull off being a girl for a day. But that's getting off track.

About an hour before Nathan texted me, I was taking pictures that I could post. I recently bought this really cute pink skirt and white thigh high socks with a pink stripe at the top. I thought it would go well with my white and pink striped long sleeve crop top. In all my pictures I always have a heart choker, that's almost like a signature of mine. If the picture doesn't show my neck I wear my heart garter straps on my thigh highs. This time I did show my neck however so I had to wear my white mask with a heart on the mouth. I took some of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken.

My room has led strip lights along the ceiling so I can get any color or lighting condition that I want. This time it was light pink and I used my ring light to get enough light. Taking pictures is one of my all time favorite things to do. I get so creative with poses, lighting, outfits, and angles. I feel like a professional photographer every time and it makes me feel so good about myself. The attention I get online definitely makes me feel even better, aside from the occasional haters, but I learned to not care about them too much. Getting a few haters just means that I'm doing something right. I was still wearing my outfit at the time, but we're just playing a game, Nathan doesn't need to see me.

I get on my computer and almost immediately Nathan calls me in discord. Damn, that was a lot faster than I was expecting.

"Hey Alex, what's goin on?" His voice sounds deeper than what I remember. It's only been a year!

"Not much, just getting everything loaded up." I'm talking quietly so I don't wake anyone in my house. God knows my mom would blow a fit if I woke her up.

"Nice. So how have you been? It's been almost a year!"

"Yeah I know it's been a long time. Sorry about that. I've been pretty good just mostly doing school work and playing games."

"Don't worry about it I've been crazy busy with work so I haven't really had much time to talk to a lot of people. Other than the gym."

"Oh yeah? You go to the gym now?"

"Wow, I haven't even told you that!" He sounded genuinely surprised. "Yeah man I've been going ever since the lockdown ended. I figured it was about time I stopped being lazy." I laugh.

"I actually started going to the gym too. Not like super religiously or anything just weekly."

"No way! I never took you for the gym type!" I laugh awkwardly at that comment. "No man that's awesome! What have you been working on?"

Oh no, maybe I shouldn't have said I go to the gym. The only reason I go to the gym is to look more feminine. I almost exclusively do leg, hip, and butt exercises. What do I say?

"Oh uh, mostly just sit ups and step ups nothing too major." I was pretty nervous. If you go to the gym, more often than not you know what body part someone is working on depending on the workout. I didn't necessarily lie, I just didn't tell the full truth.

"There's nothin wrong with that. Anything is better than nothin I say." He laughs. "I've made a ton of progress since the last time we saw each other." He pauses for a minute, then gasps. "Oh I know! Why don't we send each other our progress? Since we haven't seen each other in so long."

Oh god. This is exactly what I was worried about. My gym pictures are almost exclusively of my ass, and most of them are pretty nude.

"Uh, I can't really take pictures right now." My voice was cracking. I'm so nervous now. I didn't entirely lie, I can't take a picture of myself while wearing these clothes.

"Oh that's fine. I meant a picture you've already taken. I know you have pictures in that phone of yours." He sounded as if he knew something. My heart dropped. What does he mean by that? There's no way he knows I take pictures like that.

"H-how do you know?" My voice was shaking and my heart was pounding.

"I think it's pretty obvious. Anyone who goes to the gym takes progress pictures." Oh my god. I instantly felt relieved. I'm so stupid. I completely forgot that was a thing that most people who go to the gym do.

I laugh awkwardly. "Oh yeah. Silly me." I hope he didn't hear how nervous I was. Gosh I'm so embarrassed now. I got that nervous over literally nothing. "Let me see if I have any."

"Alright cool. In the meantime, I'll send you a couple." A snapchat notification goes off nearly instantly. When I opened the picture my jaw nearly fell to the floor. He was standing in the mirror flexing while his shorts were pulled up to show off his leg muscles. His tank top was pulled up and held by his mouth. My eyes quickly scanned up and down this beautiful specimen on my phone. His leg muscles were so defined and he had a full six-pack on display. His pecs were perfectly shaped. It looks like his torso was chiseled from stone so meticulously. Don't even get me started on his arms. They weren't huge, but they were so defined. On top of that, his arms and hands were veiny, but not freakily veiny. Everything about him was just right. He has body hair, but it's just subtle hints of it. His medium length curly brown hair matches perfectly with his soft brown doe eyes. His skin glistens in the light, presumably from an intense sweaty workout. My eyes frantically bounce from one part of the picture to the other. "Hey uh, you alive?" Nathan sounds confused. Oh shit. I just realized I've been sitting in complete silence while eye fucking his picture. He can see how long I was staring at it for.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. I got... distracted." I was embarrassed but still in awe of the picture still sitting on my phone. He was not this muscular the last time I saw him. Actually he was quite twink-y the last time we saw each other.

"So what do you think?" He sounds confident, like he already knows what my response is going to be.

"You look amazing. I'm just at a loss for words. You used to be--"

"Yeah yeah I know. It's crazy right? I still can't believe it sometimes. All I know is that I'm hot now." He sounds so confident.

"Yeah you are--" I suddenly stop myself. Did I really just say that? "I mean yeah you are super muscular now." Shit shit shit. He chuckles and I laugh awkwardly with him.

"So what about you?"

"Oh uh, right." I quickly shuffle through my phone looking for a good picture to send him. My face is so hot I can feel the blood pumping hard. Even my hands are sweating. Finally I found two adequate pictures: one of the front and one of the back. The front facing one I'm wearing my black short shorts and I have my leg propped on top of a stool with the camera pointed slightly upward towards my legs from the ground. The back facing one is with the same shorts, but with my hand lifting up one of my butt cheeks. Should I really send this to him? This is pretty suggestive. He probably won't even notice. But what if he does? My nerves are taking over. Fuck it. I send the pictures.

"Dayum!" He says surprised. "Yeah I can definitely see you worked on your legs... and more." He put emphasis on more.

"It's nothing really. Not compared to you." I'm trying my hardest to change the subject back to him. It's so embarrassing hearing him talk about me, but it's also enticing me to hear more.

"Aw c'mon don't sell yourself short. You look good! Real good." Now he sounds seductive. This has to all be in my head, right? Is he really being seductive? With me? Maybe I'm mistaken. I've never really flirted with anyone seriously before, so this is a new experience for me. I, of course, have flirted through texting with random people, but this is so much different than texting and it's definitely not a random person.

My snapchat notification goes off again. I quickly snatch my phone. My heart begins racing when I open the picture. I can feel my dick pushing against the fabric of my underwear now. Nathan is shirtless with the low rise shorts on that have the side split. He's basically almost naked. I can see a perfect V shape leading down to his crotch. My dick is now pushing hard against the fabric, begging to be let free. I look down to his crotch and he has a huge bulge. Oh my god. He must be massive. There's a full outline of his cock. I don't even think it's hard either. I can't stop staring at it. It's like he wanted me to see it.

"So, do you like it?" His voice was slightly deeper and more serious.

"Uhm..." I don't know what to say. I'm horny and nervous. "I do." My voice is shaky and quiet. I suddenly get an idea. I scroll through the photos in my phone to find a seductive one to send him. I find the perfect one. I'm wearing white short shorts and a crop top. My face is down in my pillow and my ass is partially up. I have a small arch to emphasize my butt. The blood is rushing right to my head. I can't even think right anymore. I send the picture.

"Oh, wow." He pauses for a moment with the picture open on snapchat. He saves it in chat. Oh my god. He saved it. Is this the first move? Do I indulge? "Are you sure that's you?"

"Mhm. It is... why?" My voice is less shaky than before.

"I just think it kinda looks like a girl." The joking tone in his voice is coming back. Maybe that was all just in my head. Did I miss my chance?

"Well, I can assure you, that's me." I'm regaining some of my confidence. It may be too late though.

"How about we play somethin?" His voice is back to its usual self. The seductive tone is gone.

The rest of the night plays out relatively normally. We played a few games and mostly talked about the games we were playing. It's as if the whole exchange of pictures never happened. Granted, they weren't full nudes, but they were very suggestive. I could tell there's some sort of tension between us. Nothing negative but it feels like we're both anticipating something. There is definitely at least some sexual tension going on between us, that's for sure. Nathan asked if I wanted to go to his place this weekend. I don't know what's going to happen, but I know it's not going to be the usual hangout between friends.

(This is a work-in-progress story so some changes may be made. I would love to hear feedback on this too. I'm still writing additional parts. It's still unknown how many parts there will be.)