More than Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
2 friends have a sleepover of discovery.
3.3k words
4.63
9.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All characters are fictional and 18+)

Alex

Today is the day. I've been anticipating it for the entire week. Today I go to Nathan's house. Usually that wouldn't be such a big deal to most people, but after we sent each other those suggestive pictures, anything can happen. I don't know for a fact if Nathan is into guys or not, but I think he's into me. This will definitely be a way to confirm that. I'm counting on it.

Throughout the week, Nathan and I chatted scarcely. Nathan works most days so he doesn't have much time to text or play games during the week. I, however, am still on break from classes, so I literally have had nothing to do but wait. I did end up going back to save the pictures that Nathan sent. I figured it was only fair and he never even said anything about it. Neither of us did. I would be lying if I said that I didn't look at them to get horny once or twice. I didn't want to be weird and jerk off to them, but I have thought about them while jerking and it turned me on so much. Those pictures were something else. The sexiness of Nathan is only rivaled by actual porn stars I've seen and even then they don't have anything on him. Okay maybe I'm a little biased, but he's just too hot. The hottest part about it is that Nathan knows that he's hot and he looks good. Something about that confidence just sets me off in a whole different way.

My phones buzzes and I see a notification from snapchat. My heart skips a beat when I see Nathan's name show up in my notifications.

N: 'I'm heading off work now, do you need a ride?'

A: 'i mean i could walk'

N: 'I'm on my way to your house'

I quickly walk into my room and start packing my backpack. Earlier in the week I was thinking about wearing something feminine for Nathan, but I didn't want to embarrass myself. I look at myself in the mirror. A simple white t-shirt and yoga pants is fine. Part of me wore these yoga pants because I like them, but the other part of me wore them because I know my ass stands out in this. It's enough to be suggestive if I want, but still hidden if I need it to be. Packing was quick. I really just wanted to bring a change of clothes and something to sleep in.

Suddenly I get an idea. I grab my black short shorts and my black crop top and put it in the bag. I could be able to seduce Nathan with this if I tried hard enough. As I finish packing my bag, a horn honks in the driveway. Nathan is sitting in his car and waves at me as I open the door.

A blast of cold air hits me as I see small snowflakes fly past my face. The middle of December is usually never this bad. The wind went straight through me and I realized I completely forgot to grab my coat. Fuck it I'm already out here. I run over to Nathan's car and try to open the door. Nathan grins at me as I keep trying to open the door. I bang on the window and he laughs. The door unlocks and I lunge inside. "Where's your coat?" Nathan is still smirking.

"You ass. I forgot it inside." My teeth are still chittering.

"Yeah? You know it's like twenty degrees out, right?"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah yeah I know. I'm only outside for a couple minutes."

He laughs. "Let's get going."

We're listening to music and I'm looking out the window. Whenever I'm in cars I always look out the window. I've never really talked very much in a car or go on my phone. Something about getting that chance to just let my mind wander is so nice and relaxing. It's like getting a small break from everything, even if it is only a few minutes. If only it wasn't so cold, I would love winter time. It really is so pretty outside with all the snow. We don't live in a big city so none of the snow turns into that gray slush that ruins the look of winter. It's not like we live out in the middle of nowhere either, so it isn't just all snow and trees. I think snow on houses looks pretty anyways. We slow down and reach Nathan's house. "Annnd here we are. Home sweet home." Nathan shuts the car off.

"It looks... different. Maybe I'm just not remembering it right." Nathan giggles.

"Well you haven't gone senile or anything. The garage is moved back." He points to the front of the house. "And the porch was extended."

"Huh, I knew something was different. I think it looks better."

"My dad is super proud of it." He starts getting out of the car.

"Are they not home?" Nathan looks at me and smirks.

"Nope, it's just the two of us." He gives me a wink and gets out of the car. My heart skipped when he did that. I shake it off and take a deep breath before heading into the cold. Right when my foot hit the ground, I slip and fall right into the snow. Nathan runs over and laughs when we sees me. "Careful there's ice." He grabs my hand tightly and pulls me up right into his chest.

I've never been this close to him. He smells like he just came out of the shower. The soap smells herbal, but with a hint of citrus. Or is that his cologne? I step away from him when I realize I was against his chest for too long.

"Yeah um... careful." My face is hot despite being out in the cool weather.

Momentarily I forgot that I was cold until a cold blast of wind slams into me. I quickly but carefully walk to the front door. Nathan unlocks the front door and I burst in trying to get away from the cold. Nathan closes the door behind us. He looks at me funny.

"What?"

"I hope you know that you're covered in snow. Did you bring a change of clothes?"

"My sleeping clothes, but nothing warm."

"Let me get you one of my hoodies. Follow me." He hangs his coat on a coat rack and walks into the hallway. I follow him. The house is a little different since the last time I was here. The living room is now carpeted and the same with the hallway. All of the walls are still the cream white color I'm used to. He opens the door to his room and presents his arms like he's showing a grand opening of something. I smirk and walk in the room ahead of him. His room is almost totally the same except for his bed. The walls are still light blue and his carpet is grey. All of his collectibles are still lined up all neatly organized.

"Ah so I see you're a total nerd. Your girlfriend must think you're a loser too."

"Good thing I don't have one."

"Yeah I can see why." He lightly punched me in the shoulder and I smirked at him.

He walks to his closet and tosses me a black hoodie. "The bathroom is still in the same place I assume." He nods and I walk out of the room. I'm surprised he doesn't have a girlfriend. With the way he's so confident, I was expecting him to be dating someone. I guess that explains why he so easily sent me suggestive pictures. Still I wonder what happened to his old girlfriend Rebecca. They were together for a while throughout school, but she was always the prissy type. Maybe he finally got sick of her shit.

I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. At this point, the snow had melted so I'm just sitting in cold wet clothes. Not the most ideal for someone who gets as cold as I do. I strip my shirt and pants off and think about what I should wear. I could go with his hoodie and pants. But I could also wear short shorts and a hoodie and be seductive. I quickly pull up the shorts and throw the hoodie on. The bottom of the hoodie goes all the way past my butt and the sleeves go completely past my hands.

It smells just like him. The soap he wears, but also what he smells like without any other scents. I smell it one last time before leaving the bathroom. Nathan is standing against the wall and stares me up and down. His eyes go from mine to my legs then back up to my eyes. I can feel the heat ramping up in my face again.

"Are you even wearing anything underneath that? Thought you said you were cold?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"I am, but I only have my sleeping shorts with me."

"It doesn't look like it."

"Why don't you take a peak then?" I smirk at him as I walk past him and can feel his eyes watching me. My heart is pumping faster. I haven't felt like this in so long. What is happening to me?

Nathan speed walks past me into the living room and dives onto the couch. I laugh, "What are you doing?"

"Making sure I get a spot before you steal it." He looks so stupid with the way he's laying on the couch. His neck is pushed into the cushion and his legs are spread across the backrest and the arm rest. The messiness of his hair and his soft brown doe eyes make him look so cute though. An air mattress is already set up in the middle of the living room floor. I roll onto the mattress, then lay on my side with my hand underneath my head, staring at Nathan.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He turns his head towards me while still in his stupid position. I giggle.

"Well I already ordered pizza while you were getting dressed. You still like just cheese with ham, onion, and mushrooms?" My eyes widened.

"You still remember what I like?" He laughs.

"Of course. It's the weirdest combo of all time. How could I forget?" I roll my eyes. "I figured we can watch a couple movies and just play some games or something? I brought my old Xbox 360 out here. For old times sake." I quickly sat up and smiled at him.

"Really? You have like all the same games and stuff right?" He nods and I slide off the bed towards the TV and turn on the Xbox. I toss a controller onto the bed for Nathan and I suddenly stop when I see my red controller still there. My eyes teared up a little when I grabbed it. "You... still have this?" My voice is quiet and calm.

"Well yeah... I've always had it there. Just in case. I could never bring myself to get rid of it so there it sat. It should be charged. I plug it in every now and then." For most people it wouldn't be a big deal, but for me it is. Back when I was a kid my family could never afford any gaming consoles or really much of anything. One year for my birthday Nathan bought me a controller with his own money. When you're like ten you always spend your money right away because you never get it. Nathan saved up his money to buy me a controller so we could play together. I only ever got a chance to play games when I went to his house, so we always had to share a controller. But he bought one for me, so we could play more games together. I remember how amazed I was when I saw this controller. The only ones I ever saw were all white or a few black ones. But this one was a bright metallic red. To me, it almost shined in the light. It really brings me back when I hold this controller.

"I can't believe I almost forgot about this. I used to love this controller." The fondness was still in my voice.

"Yeah I know. That's probably why I could never get rid of it. You adored that thing." I turn at him and give him a genuine smile.

"Let's play." I crawl back on the bed and we look through the games.

After some time passed of us playing games, the doorbell rang. Finally. We must've been playing for at least an hour by the time the pizza arrived. Nathan climbs over the couch and walks to the front door. They talk for a few seconds then the door closes. Nathan brings the boxes of pizza into the living room.

"Bon appetit." He drops the boxes onto the coffee table and plops himself on the couch.

"Didn't your mom hate when we ate here?"

"Oh she does. But she's not here. As long as you don't tell her we should be fine."

"Hey, that was only the one time! And I didn't even mean to!" He smirked and raised his eyebrow.

"Uh huh. Sure." He grabs a piece of pizza and eats it while staring at me. I shake my head and grab a piece too. The screen changes to a DVD screen of Jurassic Park. The music fills the room. My jaw drops.

"You had this ready too?! I used to love this movie!" I say enthusiastically with a smile on my face.

"Oh you did? I thought we dressed up in dinosaur outfits on Halloween for no reason. For multiple years mind you." His stupid smirk was spread across his face.

"Oh shut up. You act like I forced you to. Don't pretend like you didn't force me to dress like a zombie to school that one time."

"C'mon that was funny!" He laughed. "I'll never forget the look on your face! You were so shocked."

"Yeah because I was the only one who dressed up as anything. You told me it was wear your costume to school day." He laughs even harder and starts kicking his feet.

"You fell for it so hard!" He holds his stomach. "Oh god it hurts." He continues laughing.

"Oh just start the damn movie." I look away from him. My face is beat red and I can feel my heart pounding. I hate to admit it, but it was pretty funny. And his laugh is really contagious... and cute. His laugh slows down and he starts the movie.

By the time the movie was over it was already almost midnight. I could tell we were both pretty tired at this point. "I hate to say it, but I'm super tired," I announce.

"Yeah, me too." He says with a blank tone. I'm on my back and facing the TV and turn my head at Nathan. His eyes are pointed directly at my ass and his mouth is slightly open. He looks shocked to see my ass in person. I get a stupid idea. I watch his face as I slightly wiggle my ass back and forth. His eyes widened and some red filled his face. He suddenly looks at me and I'm smirking.

"You ready for bed?"

"Huh?" He sounds dumbfounded.

"Are you. Ready. For bed?" I sound it out for him.

"Oh yeah." He looks down and his face is more red. I actually made him blush. Maybe I should tease him more.

"Well I'm gonna get some sleep I think. You got some pillows and a blanket for me?" He uncrosses his legs and he stands up. A perfect outline of his hard cock in his pants is laid out across his leg. In person it looks even bigger than the picture. My eyes are glued onto it as he starts to walk. He smirks as he walks past me into the hallway. It's almost intimidating how big it is. I can feel myself hard just from that second of looking at his bulge. I want to feel it so bad. Maybe even taste it.

He walks back into the room with a black blanket, a blue blanket and two pillows. He tosses a pillow and the black blanket onto my air mattress the he collapses onto the couch. I can't get another look at his hard on from the way he is laying which makes me slightly disappointed. Another time maybe. He shuts off the lamp and we both lay down.

It might've been about thirty minutes since we laid down and I could hear a noise in the living room. It was a rubbing sound, but faint. I open my eyes and turn my head towards the sound. My eyes widen when I see where it's coming from. Nathan's blanket is moving up and down. Oh my god. He's jerking off. Right next to me.

My dick suddenly inflates as I watch him. The blanket moves up and down a fair distance and with some speed. He probably has to move his hand pretty far to stroke his big shaft. I wonder if he's circumcised or not. I imagine it's veiny with a nice pink head. My mind is running wild thinking of what his cock would look like. I don't think I've seen it fully hard before whenever I saw his bulges. Just from the semi-hard looks I've gotten, I know it's thick too.

His breathing gets heavier as his hand moves faster. Suddenly, the blanket flies off and I get to see his nude cock. Thank god the hallway night light is always on so I can see this. The view wasn't perfect because of the low lighting but I can see everything I want. He's almost as thick as my wrist and it's so big. It might be the length of my forearm. I couldn't make out any specific details, but this is more than enough.

I begin to slowly and quietly rub myself through my shorts as I watched him. His hand flies up and down his big cock and I can see his hips moving in subtle circular thrusts. He breathes even heavier and his hips start bucking harder. His head pushes into his pillow and he raises his back slightly. He's going to cum.

I rub my bulge faster and watch him as he strokes wildly. He thrusts into his hand and I watch cum start flying from his cock. It launched straight up in the air and landed all over his chest and stomach. A drop lands right onto my mattress right next to the pillow. He takes a deep breath and whispers "fuck" to himself. I feel my cum shoot right into my underwear and I try my best to breath normally, but it's so hard. I can't let him find out I watched him. I quickly close my eyes when I see him start to move.

I hear him stand up and start to walk into the wallway. When I think he's gone I open my eyes. Holy fuck. I actually just got to watch him cum. And I came right next to him. Without him even knowing. My heart is racing. I look over to see the drop of cum right next to me. My hand moves over towards it and I wipe it. Without thinking, I put my finger into my mouth and tasted it. There wasn't really enough for me to taste anything, but the thought of what I just did makes me so horny and embarrassed too. I suddenly felt a little gross about myself. Did I really just do that?

I hear him walking again and quickly shut my eyes. He lays back down on the couch. "Goodnight Alex." My heart drops into my stomach. Wait a second. Did he know I was awake? Do I say anything? Oh my god. Fuck it.

"Goodnight." I hope I don't regret this.