More than Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, baby..." moaned Lexi, so turned on by the entire experience that she could think of nothing beyond the present moment.

DING-DONG rang their doorbell, and Mark looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Oh, right!" Lexi snapped out of it, bolting upright and rushing to the door. "Wait here, baby!" she ordered, and Mark just watched her go, perfect ass bouncing cutely.

"Clothes, honey?" he called after her, thinking she might not want to answer the door fully nude.

"Nah, it's fine!" she answered, already downstairs. She rushed to the door and yanked it open, revealing 4 excited cheerleaders who all immediately darted their eyes to her once-again excited cock.

"Fuck, that never gets old..." Heather breathed, remembering how it felt to be taken by the head cheerleader while servicing her boyfriend with her mouth.

"Good! Because whoever he picks is going to be getting a lot more of this," Lexi stated calmly, jerking her shaft for emphasis. "Now, ladies, come on up!" she encouraged, stepping aside to let them in.

It was time for Mark's surprise!

Chapter 5

Carla, Heather, Tiffany, and Beth stood anxiously down the hall from Mark and Lexi's bedroom, focused on Lexi's words while they disrobed.

"So, you girls know I can't get pregnant..." she started, and they all looked at her with sympathy. The cock that hung between her legs may be tied for their very favorite (along with Mark's), but they knew it sometimes caused their friend distress knowing that she hadn't been born with a pussy to match her flawless, feminine body.

"We know..." Carls said, reaching out a hand and resting it on Lexi's shoulder.

"That's why we're here!" Tiffany assured her. "We know how perfect you and Mark are together, and you deserve the family you've always wanted. So we can help!"

Lexi's eyes watered at the sentiment, looking at their nubile, fertile bodies with joy. She could never give Mark babies with her own body, but damnit all if she wasn't going to do the next best thing!

"Thank you, girls. I know we've talked about this before," she said, referring to the many conversations they had had that led to this point, "but I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. And I know Mark is going to love it!"

They all flushed at the thought of Mark knocking them up, and glanced eagerly towards the door. "Well, no time like the present!" Lexi resolved, and threw the door open to reveal Mark's naked body to their hungry eyes.

The 4 cheerleaders Lexi had selected were all perfect candidates to be the surrogate mother of their children. They were all recently graduated, so a pregnancy wouldn't interfere with their education, and single, so that her plan would not destroy any existing relationships. They were all smart, sweet, funny, and the same kind of gorgeously athletic that she herself was. None of them looked quite like her, but that was fine. She couldn't have her own children; no point in pretending differently. She was secure in her relationship and in herself. And she would love the baby they all made together with her whole heart!

Mark smiled when he saw the sexy young women prowling into the room. "Babe?" he called out, not sure what the surprise was. They had had tons of orgies before, and these 4 girls were among their favorite sexual partners, but was that the whole surprise?

"Wondering why these girls are here?" Lexi teased, prompting an embarrassed nod from Mark. God, he was spoiled! "Well, want to tell him, Carla?"

"Hi, Mark!" the latina they had shared their first threesome with said in a friendly voice. "Well, I stopped taking birth control last month..."

"And so did I..." added Heather, Tiffany, and Beth in turn.

"They're all fertile, and single, and ready," concluded Lexi, smiling hugely at her soon-to-be husband.

"Wait, so...?" Mark asked curiously, not sure he understood what was happening.

"We're all willing to give you both our bodies," Heather picked up the explanation, "fully and completely."

"We want to help you," Tiffany added helpfully, glancing at Lexi's nude torso.

"I want you to put a baby in me!" exclaimed Beth, causing the girls to all giggle at her impatience. They were supposed to stick to the script!

"What Beth means," laughed Lexi, rolling her eyes at their friend's overexcited remark, "is that these 4 girls are perfect candidates to carry our baby..."

"Holy shit..." breathed Mark, realizing what this whole thing was about. They had discussed the possibility before, but he had no idea Lexi was this serious about it!

"Do you need time to think, sweety?" Lexi offered happily, sure he would embrace the idea fully, in time.

"Doesn't look like it," laughed Heather, pointing towards his rock-hard cock.

"Perfect!" Lexi exclaimed, smiling as she moved to her lover's side. "I've had my dad draw up papers that they all signed," she explained. Her father was a successful lawyer, and surrogacy and adoption papers were a small matter for him to throw together. In fact, he had been thrilled!

"This is... Amazing," breathed Mark, gasping when Lexi bent and demurely took the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Who do you want first?" she asked, pulling off briefly before deepthroating him, making the decision very difficult for his pleasure-flooded brain.

"Dibs!" Carla called out, and rushed to the bed, fingering her already-wet pussy.

"Great!" Lexi told her while straightening up and moving Mark's cock upright, ready to be ridden by the happy latina. "Now, you get as many orgasms as you want until he shoots his sperm into you, okay?" she reminded her of the rules. "And then it's the next girl's turn!"

Mark's head was still reeling. But he knew Lexi would have thought everything through, and he trusted her completely. "I love you, baby..." he moaned, so turned on by the idea of Carla's belly swelling with their baby, while she slid her soaking pussy down onto his cock, taking all 8 inches in one down-stroke.

"I love you too, stud!" she answered fondly, kissing him with so much love before turning and kissing Carla. She giggled, and added, "that name really works now, huh?"

Carls shuddered through her first orgasm while bounding happily on Mark's lap, loving the possibility of being knocked up during this coupling. "Give me your baby..." she moaned, almost incoherent with pleasure.

"As hot as that is, I think you should really fuck her first..." Lexi moaned, loving how hot it made her watching Mark take one of their friends. "Ooh! And she can suck me off while you fill her hot, fertile pussy with sperm!"

They quickly rearranged, with Mark now behind Carla in doggy-style while Lexi spitroasted her from the front. Carla was going crazy, bucking her hips and shuddering through orgasm after orgasm on the 2 perfect cocks. The other 3 girls sat around the threesome, touching themselves and sharing excited kisses while watching the mating display.

Finally, after warning everybody of his impending release, Mark stiffened and launched volley after volley of potent seed into Carla's waiting snatch.

"YESSSS! Fill me up, baby! Make me pregnant!" Carla screamed, and Lexi rewarded her eagerness by painting her face with sweet, runny cum.

When Mark's cock had stopped twitching, he lovingly clansed Carla's face with his tongue, savoring the taste of his girlfriend's semen, and smiled at them both. "I bet that did it!"

"Hey!" Tiffany objected. "We all get a try, too!"

"Of course you do," laughed Lexi. "Just he probably needs a little bit, right?" she asked Mark sweetly, then noticed his cock looking as hard as ever. "Or I guess the idea of breeding you all has him that turned on!" Her fiance blushed, then smiled at them all. "Alright, who's next?" Lexi asked, and 3 hands shot up.

Eventually, after a near cat-fight, it was decided that Beth would suck him to full hardness, and then Tiffany would be filled and potentially impregnated. "Am I the best girlfriend ever, or what?" Lexi teased Mark, pushing Beth down between his knees to start her blowjob. Her hand guided the cheerleader's head up and down, licking and sucking on his shaft while Lexi made out with him.

"You are the best," Mark assured her when they had pulled apart by a few inches. "This is so amazing, and sweet, and fucking hot!" Lexi blushed, knowing how much this whole thing would mean to him. They had always talked about having a family, and this was how she could give him that dream!

"Are you getting close, baby?" she purred to her fiance, and when he nodded she pulled Beth's eager mouth off of his cock. "Can't waste any!" she scolded the pouting cheerleader. "Well, I can still swallow his cum, but you girls are gonna keep fucking him until 1 of you is pregnant!" She motioned for Tiffany to come forward, and she quickly slid her pussy down fully onto his cock.

"Oh my god, YES!" the unbelievably-horny cheerleader howled, grinding her clit against Mark's pelvis and feeling his cockhead rub across her cervix. "Oh! If you cum right there, your sperm will shoot straight into the perfect spot; I'll get pregnant for sure!"

"Damn, that's so fucking hot..." breathed Lexi, stroking Tiffany's belly and imagining it swelling with their baby.

"Yeah?" panted Tiffany, really getting into the naughtiness of their breeding session. "You want me to get all huge with your baby, Lexi?" She started to tremble in orgasm, almost losing her train of thought in delirious pleasure. "When my small, perky tits get all huge and swollen with milk, will you suck it out for me?"

"Fuck, I need to cum!" Lexi hollered, her eyes open wide and frantic at the eroticism of what Mark's current mate was saying. "Who wants to suck my cock?" she begged the girls, not really caring which of their slutty mouths was the one to swallow her.

Heather practically dove onto Lexi's shaft, swallowing the entire thing to the root and beaming up at her friend and captain. She pulled off momentarily and moaned, "I'm the only one who hasn't had cock yet, and I need it!" Lexi laughed and started stroking her hair while she watched Tiffany still riding her boyfriend.

"That's so good, baby..." Lexi purred, loving the feeling of Heather's mouth on her cock. "Mark, honey, are you almost ready to fill the slut on top of you?" she asked sweetly, and Mark grunted in the affirmative.

"You know, if they all get pregnant... That could be fun..." Lexi encouraged, and Mark lost control of his cock at the mental image of all 4 of these vixens gravidly pregnant with his babies. His hips started to buck, and he launched huge spurts of his potent seed deep into her cunt.

"Oh my god, yes Mark, yes! Make me a mommy!" Tiffany shrieked, writhing uncontrollably on his pulsing member. She came and came and came, to the point that the other girls all started staring, slack-jawed in envy, in awe of her orgasm.

"Fuck! So... That looked fun," breathed Beth, and everyone laughed at the intensity of what they had just witnessed. Well, everyone except Tiffany, who was slumped forward, breathing raggedly, and lost to the world in her post-orgasmic stupor.

"My turn!" Heather shouted, Lexi's sweet cum dripping off of her chin. Everybody had been so caught up in Tiffany and Mark's mutual orgasm that they hadn't really noticed Lexi filling Heather's mouth, but now Mark smiled and beckoned his next breeding girl down for a passionate kiss, sharing his fiancee's sweet cum.

Lexi gently moved Tiffany out of the way, kidding her softly on the cheek, and turned back to where the pair of lovers were already getting into their hopefully-reproductive union. "Holy shit, Mark, are you still hard?" she asked breathlessly, completely bewildered at her man's stamina.

"Hell yes he is!" moaned Heather, trembling through a small orgasm while trying to focus on answering her friend. "He's hard, and big, and throbbing, and he's going to give me a fucking baby!" she said, her tone pleading for that to happen.

After Heather had a few more orgasms, she was too tired to ride any longer, and gratefully switched positions so that Mark was taking her from behind while she was on her hands and knees. "This is perfect! Oh Mark, yes! Breed me like a bitch in heat!" she begged, and he thrust powerfully into her while Lexi fondled her hanging tits.

"These are going to get so much bigger... So much more sensitive..." the trans girl teased, pinching her nipples and imagining streams of milk shooting out.

"Are you gonna fucking milk me?" Heather moaned, eyes pinched shut in unbridled pleasure at the naughty thought and the sensation of the huge cock stretching her out.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Lexi said in a breathy, seductive whisper. "You just want to be our sexy, sluttly little broodmare, don't you?" Heather nodded wordlessly, her mouth hanging open and grunting as she careened into another powerful orgasm.

"YES! Mark, please! Fill me! Make me pregnant! I want your babies, soooo bad. I want to give you your first baby, and then another, and then another, and... OH FUCK!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her entire body wracked with an unstoppable orgasm. Her pussy clenched and squeezed around Mark's cock, and the feeling of it forced him over the edge with her. He filled her pussy, and kept spurting until his cum ran down her legs, dripping onto the bed. She shook and tensed and moaned through the most powerful orgasm of her entire life, and then pulled forward off of his cock to collapse onto her belly. Lexi lovingly stroked her hair and whispered sweet, affectionate words into her ear while she recovered her breath, and the head cheerleader kept glancing at her boyfriend and blowing him kisses. At least one of these girls was definitely going to be giving them a baby after tonight!

After a few minutes of this tender, affectionate dynamic, Beth suddenly interjected, her voice desperate with desire. "This is cute, really, but PLEASE can Mark fuck me now?!" she practically begged, staring straight at Lexi.

The sexy girl brushing their recently-inseminated friend's hair smiled and nodded. "You got a bit horny watching my stud knock up our friends, huh?" she teased. "Well me, too, babe. So here's what's going to happen: You're going to get into whatever DP position you most want, and Mark's going to try to give you a baby while you suck my delicious cock, okay?"

"Yes. totally. Whatever you want. Just please give me cock!" Beth sputtered out, frantic with need. She crawled into the middle of the bed and rolled onto her back, letting everybody see her pussy shining with copious amounts of fluid. "I'm literally gushing girl-cum, I need it, NOW!" she ranted, and the two huge-dicked lovers moved quickly to satiate her.

When Mark slid his somehow-still-hard cock into her, Beth blacked out for just an instant. When she recovered her senses, she felt Lexi's bulbous head pressed against her lips, and eagerly started licking it, inviting her friend to take her mouth.

"You've done so well, Mark," Lexi moaned, loving the feeling of Beth's tongue and lips. "We're definitely getting babies out of this! Multiple!" Mark smiled at her and started fucking Beth in earnest, pounding away at her sopping pussy and pushing her farther down onto the cock in her mouth.

"Fuck, that's hot..." membled Tiffany, just recovering from her world-ending pleasure. She sat upright, noticed the cum pouring out of her used cunt, and smiled at Lexi. "If I'm not pregnant, biology class was a lie," she joked, and all the girls who weren't being fucked at the moment all giggled.

Beth was shaking, absolutely lost in the feeling of being filled completely, her pussy and mouth enjoying the almost-identical cocks inside of them. "Want to cum in her together when you're ready, baby?" Lexi asked affectionately, and Mark beamed at his girlfriend.

"You're the best. You know that?" he asked, honestly dumbfounded at how perfect his relationship was.

"Yes, I do!" she answered. She was great; no point in denying that.

"I'm starting to get close..." Mark suggested, and Lexi started fucking Beth's mouth a little bit harder to catch up.

"Whenever you're ready, you go ahead and fill her steaming cunt, Mark. I'll give her a tasty treat, and we can all enjoy climaxing together!" Lexi encouraged, excited for their impending euphoria.

"How do you know she'll cum, too?" Heather breathed, still somewhat out of it from her unbelievable orgasm.

"Are you kidding?" Tiffany asked jokingly. "Don't you cum every time one fo them fills you?" Heather blushed, realizing how silly her question had been.

"I... Haven't... Stopped... Cumming!" shouted Beth, letting out one word on each of Lexi's strokes backwards out of her mouth.

"Fuck that's hot!" Mark grunted, feeling his balls start to tense. "Okay, girls, here... We... Go!" he shouted, and thrust himself all the way into the willing, fertile pussy spread beneath him.

"YES!" Lexi hollered, sheathing her cock in Beth's clutching throat and letting loose her own, sweet cum. Beth just moaned and gagged and trembled, her entire body taut as she exploded in pleasure, her squirt drenching Mark and herself as she came rapturously on his spurting cock. Lexi leaned forward and kissed Mark, resting her hands on Beth's heaving tits as she did so.

When they had all spent themselves completely, Mark pulled his finally-flagging cock from Beth's pussy, and collapsed onto the bed. His fiancee and the 4 girls who were all hopeful about now being with child all piled around him, resting their heads on his chest and nuzzling into him. Their firm, soft breasts pressed into him, and they all fell into a blissful sleep together.

Chapter 6

"Good morning, love birds!" called Mary, having let herself in with her spare key. She was setting up breakfast on the kitchen table - hearty, nutritious foods to help her brother and his fiancee recover from what she was sure was a night of non-stop, intense fucking.

"Shit..." Mark breathed, waking up and realizing they were all (him, Lexi, and their 4 lovers) still tangled together in bed. They had not moved since their breeding session the night before, and he wasn't thrilled about the idea of having his sister know about their group sex.

"Whatever," groaned Lexi, smirking at him. "It's not like she doesn't know!"

Mark stared at her, flabbergasted. "What do you mean?!" he stammered.

"Well, Mary and I may or may not have had a sister-talk about babies already..." she said shyly. "Her idea was to be the surrogate herself, and use my sperm. When I told her about my sterility, she was soooo sad, but it was actually her idea to get some of my cheer friends to help out!" Mark was shocked, but kind of delighted to know his sister was that supportive of him and Lexi starting a family.

"So... Should we..."

"Go and have breakfast? Yup! She said she was going to bring food to refuel our fertile little vixens for us," she teased, causing Mark to cringe with embarrassment.

"There you guys are!" Mary called out as she heard Lexi and Mark start to come down the stairs. Her affectionate-sibling smile turns a bit mischievous when she hears several more sets of footsteps coming with them. "And am I going to be meeting the potential mothers of my little nieces and nephews?" she teased, making the girls in question giggle and blush.

"Yes, you are!" Lexi answered, gesturing the cheerleaders into the kitchen. "Mary, please meet Carla and Heather and Beth and Tiffany. I'm pretty sure they're all pregnant after last night!"

"Welcome to the family, girls," laughed Mary, handing each of them a glass of orange juice. "Eat up! I need those babies super healthy to survive my future aunt hugs!" Everyone smiled and dug in, even Mark, though he avoided his sister's gaze.

"Oh, grow up, baby brother!" Mary taunted. "You think you were going to knock up 4 different women and not have me ever know about it?"