More than Friends Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just look on the bright side, honey," Lexi consoled him happily, "at least the way we did things, you didn't have to watch me knock up your sister!" Mark choked on his orange juice, causing all of the women present to laugh and tease him further.

"Okay, but seriously, thank you girls for helping us start a family!" Lexi declared enthusiastically, and went around hugging and kissing each one of their friends/lovers.

"It is really sweet of you all," Mary added, hugging them all, but not kissing them as Lexi had. "But now, you 2, a real question: When are you telling the parents?"

"Much more importantly," Beth cut in, looking very serious about what she had to say, "when are we doing this again?"

"Yes, definitely top priority," added Carla, smiling at Mark and wiggling her eyebrows. "Gotta make sure that sperm did its job!"

"Right, because if we aren't pregnant yet, we want to be!" Heather said in a very excited voice. It was clear she wanted to carry a baby for her friends.

"Yeah, and even if we are, well... I certainly think regular orgies with you 2 and your 4 pregnant lovers should be a regularly-scheduled occurrence."

"Um..." Mark mumbled, not sure how to handle their questions. Setting up the orgies was usually Lexi's prerogative!

"Don't worry, babe, I got this," laughed Lexi, smirking at him just a little. "Well, girls, how about we set up weekly get-togethers to check in, fuck, and spend some quality time together?" Everybody nodded and seemed happy with this idea, and even more so when she added, "and of course, we'll be at every OBGYN visit!"

"That's great, you guys, but seriously, I feel like we're sitting on a time-sensitive bomb here..." Mary reminded them, and they all got to discussing how they would tell their parents - including the 4 girls' parents, who would have to contend with pregnant daughters!

Chapter 7

Lexi could not be much happier. She was lying nestled between her 4 pregnant lovers, feeling them rub their swollen breasts against her while Mark pounded her ass.

"Fuck, you all are so damn sexy!" she panted, cumming around her fiance's thick cock in her butthole. Carla, Heather, Beth, and Tiffany all responded by smiling at her and squishing their tits into her tensed, writhing body with additional energy.

They had been having impregnated orgies like this ever since they found out that all of the enthusiastic surrogates had been successfully knocked up. Lexi loved it, because she got to go along with them vicariously as their bellies and breasts swelled, and they started feeling their babies kick. Well, her babies, or they would be as soon as they were born!

The 4 pregnant women had all happily agreed to be bred by Mark, in order to help the betrothed young couple have the children they had always wanted. Lexi couldn't do so herself, as she was a transgender girl whose impressive cock made it impossible for her to carry a baby.

"When we do pop," moaned Beth as Lexi sucked on her elongated, dark-red nipple, tugging on it and driving the mother-to-be crazy with arousal, "are you going to help us by sucking the excess milk out of our swollen titties?"

The sheer eroticism of that teasing question drove Lexi to another orgasm, thrashing on Mark's pounding shaft. "YES! Yes, I'll help suck the milk out of your big mommy boobs!" she promised, imagining drinking from each of her friends' breasts and luxuriating in the feeling of having her ass stuffed full of hard cock.

"It is going to be so fucking sexy watching you drink their milk while I fuck you silly..." Mark grunted out between thrusts, and all of the girls moaned in appreciation of the sexy image they were dreaming of.

"I love you all so much!" Lexi hollered, before looking frantically from girl to girl and begging, "smother me with your big, pregnant titties! PLEASE!" They moved quickly to do so, the sensation of so much titflesh pressed into her face sending her into another round of powerful, orgasmic convulsions.

It had been a bit over 5 months since the girls had all become pregnant, and in that time they had rarely missed a weekly orgy session. This one in particular was incredibly emotional, as they had just been to back-to-back-to-back-to-back OBGYN visits for all of the pregnant women, seen ultrasounds, and discussed the deliveries at some length. Everyone was excited, and feeling incredibly broody!

"Oh! Quick, you can feel this little guy kicking!" Beth announced, and all of her fellow mothers (biological or to-be-legal) immediately switched from horny-beyond-reason to maternal, crowding around Beth and rubbing her belly.

"Awww!" Lexi almost sobbed, overcome with the emotion of feeling her little baby boy moving in her friend's big belly. "He's going to be so strong! I just know it."

"Yeah, but not as badass as the little warrior princess over here!" Heather challenged, smiling competitively at Beth. In a matter of seconds, the crowd on the bed had devolved into hypothetical arguments about which pregnant woman was carrying the best fighter, and Mark just chuckled as he watched them all laughing and challenging each other.

"Ladies, ladies," he called out, gesturing for them all to calm. "They're siblings, not opponents!" he reminded them. Everyone smiled, loving the fact that all of their babies were going to grow up together in a loving home.

"I still think it's so sweet of you guys to let us come over whenever we want to see them!" Tiffany said, profusely grateful to not be cut off from the baby growing inside of her.

"Of course not!" Lexi assured her, smiling warmly. "We want them to know who their parents are; We won't be hiding anything from our own children! So they'll know that I wasn't able to have my own babies, and we'll tell how grateful we are to their biological mothers!" The girls all looked elated at hearing the news; they had been a little worried they were just being used as broodmares, though deep down they knew their friends would never do that.

"I mean, there is another reason, too... At least for the first few months..." Mark trailed off, embarrassed. The biological aspect of motherhood was beautiful, but he felt a little bit uncomfortable discussing it with this crowd. He was definitely the odd man out! Not to mention, Lexi's dysphoria (which hadn't reared its head in months and months) might be triggered by an open discussion of this topic.

"What do you mean?" Carla asked, her slight accent making her words drip with sexuality. She was thinking he meant sex!

"My dense fiance here means that these babies will have to eat, and I'm not able to provide that service," Lexi laughed, smiling around to let everyone know she was more than okay with the fact and then humorously staring at the engorged breasts on the other women.

"Oh, duh!" Tiffany exclaimed. "I think they have to eat pretty regularly, though..."

"Sleepover for a month or two?" asked Lexi hopefully, and with nods from everybody the plan was set.

When everyone was settled down for a cuddle session and nap, Heather sleepily yawned out what they were all thinking: "What if we just all live together, forever?"