More Than Friendship Material Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still buzzed and I'm tired too," Hollie answered. "I'll go lay down in your room and doze or watch TV. When you're through, if I'm asleep, just wake me. And Todd, it was really sweet how you came to our rescue." On tip toes, she tilted her head up and met him half way, enjoying their light kiss before he moved away and she went to his room.

Todd shook his head, thinking about he surreal events of the day, then said aloud. "Salvation Point Alpha, here I come."

***

Liz slept fitfully. A little while later she groaned and rolled onto her back. Bad move! The room began to spin a little and struggle to get up. "Todd!?" She tried to call out, her throat dry and raspy. Instead, Hollie popped back in.

"Hey girly. He had to meet Ben. Gotta puke again?"

"I don't think so...I can't sleep with this saran wrap of a shirt on...but the room is spinning...."

Hollie giggled, "Are you a virgin?"

Liz shot Hollie a strange look. "What?"

"You've never drank before, right?"

"Oh...yeah, just not a lot. And whatever you gave me at the bar, never again! Remember that," she grumped, making Hollie laugh all the more. The tiny girl had taken off her clothes and was lounging around in one of Todd's t-shirts which fell to almost her knees. The pang of jealousy that hit Liz caught her by surprise. She liked Hollie and had no claims on Todd, so why the sudden change? Just because he had sucked on her nipple? Oh god...the image made her insides quiver again. She bit down on her tongue and pushed the thought away.

"What? You don't like screaming orgasms?"

That struck her as funny and she let out a snort, then shot Hollie a dirty look. "Shut up and get me out of this shirt!"

"Kinky! Why Lizzie, I didn't know you swung that way."

Despite Hollie's teasing tone, she blushed. "Hollie!!" She warned.

Taking pity on her drunk new friend, Hollie grasped the bottom of Liz's shirt and peeled it off her body. Her skin seemed to sigh with pleasure as the cool air hit. She covered her breasts with one arm and motioned to the dresser with all her shirts until the pretty blonde threw her a t-shirt and then helped her wiggle out of her jeans.

"Finally..." crawling back under the sheets, Liz snuggle down and yawned. "Thanx...I owe you one."

"I'll hold you to that." Hollie grinned and left, shutting the door behind her.

Chapter 6

The light of the full moon lit the terrain of Salvation Point Alpha, giving the reddish rocks an eerie glow. Todd checked the energy levels of his weapon while taking a quick swig of water. The proximity sensor didn't register any hostile tech, so it seemed a good time and place to bivouac and regroup. He activated his com link and called for Ben on a secure channel. "Ben, this is Todd. I'm on location at the Point. What's your ten?"

Ben responded quickly. "You're late man, so I did some recon. I'm a few clicks to the north, but I'm en route."

"Copy that," Todd responded. He leaned back against one of the walls of the checkpoint and scanned the area to the south. If there was going to be an attack, that was the likely direction it would be launched from. A scout drone could be seen far in the distance, but posed no immediate threat. As he relaxed, Todd reflected on the interactions between Hollie and Liz. They had barely known each other before tonight, but now they were acting chummy and even shared a deep embrace, even if it was drunken.

What really surprised him was the way Hollie had taken charge in caring for his ailing roommate. He had thought Hollie was your typical air headed blonde, but apparently there was more to her than that. She had shown real concern, patience, and common sense back there, definitely more than he had. She obviously liked him, which is why she had taken Liz out in the first place. Hollie was even waiting for him in his bed. But, she had gone above and beyond the call of duty, and that made her even more attractive. Why then, could he not simply concentrate on her. Why the nagging images of Liz: dancing with abandon, breasts spilling from her tight shirt, naked under his touch.

"Todd, get down! Hostiles at 8:00." Ben's shout over the com awoke Todd from his daze and he hit the ground behind a bunker. Machine gun fire from the north rained past him at an advancing technoid coming from the south at a ferocious pace.

Checking his proximity sensor, Todd gauged the extent of the coming attack. In addition to the tank-like technoid, there were approximately 20 smaller attackbots scattered behind the larger machine. Ben shouted expletives and battle cries as he fired at the most deadly of the robots. "Todd, stay down till my mark," he called.

"Affirmative," Todd answered. In preparation for the coming fight, he checked his available arsenal. Rifle fully loaded, a number of EMP grenades, and 2 surface to air missiles in case the airborne drones followed the ground assault. A particularly loud explosion sounded, and Ben's voice crackled on the com link.

"Took out his turret. Get your ass up and help me out here."

Todd breathed deep raised his rifle and rose from behind the bunker, ready to tear these damned robots the assholes they weren't designed with. They may have come from the future to seize control of this outpost, but Salvation Point Alpha was his to defend and defend it he would.

Once the full-on battle had commenced, Ben and Todd fell into a familiar pattern of gunfire, explosions, and grinding metal. The fighting raged for a couple of hours, but rather than exhaust them, it served as a relaxing diversion from the commitments of their day. Work, school, wedding plans, and strange, unfamiliar romantic feelings were put to the back burner as the two erstwhile infrantrymen laid waste to a score of mechanized enemies. Finally, two huge words could be seen over the wreckage: STAGE COMPLETE. The two friends shouted HOO-RAH! and high fived with their battle gauntlets, then exited from the game of PlanetDroid: Salvation Point!

Todd was playing from the apartment complex's recreation area which featured a huge plasma TV. It was almost always empty at this time of night. Ben was playing at home, but the two were connected via headsets and XBOX Live. "God, I needed that," Ben said. "Hanging out with the future in-laws always stresses me the fuck out. Now, what the hell is up with you and Liz?"

"I don't know, man," Todd answered. "Ever since this morning in her bed, I've..."

"Hold the fuck up, Todd. You slept with her?"

"Well, yeah kinda, but it was just sleep. Well, mostly..."

"Mostly sleeping is how is it how it usually works, a few minutes of fun, then sleep. How much mostly are we talking here?

"Oh God, it wasn't like that at all. I just woke up in her bed, and I thought she was Hollie, and I just started where I thought we had left off. Liz woke up about the time my tongue was rounding second base."

"Then what?"

"She screamed and ran out of the room. Damn Jagermeister."

"OK, that last part I can believe. OK, first I want as specific details in regard to Liz's fine-ass rack as you can give. Second, have you talked to her since then. Third, since I know that your answer to number two will be no, what do you want to happen?"

Todd sighed before answering his friend. "One; they're 34C, pinkish nipples, kinda ski sloped." This voice trailed off a moment. "This isn't helping, you know."

Ben laughed. "OK, that's enough. Go on."

"Two. You're right. I haven't talked to her about it. She was at class and work while I was asleep. Then when I woke up, I had to go go to work and she was tutoring that Kevin Simpson ass wipe. Then when I went to pick her and Hollie up at the club, Liz was drunk off her ass. But, I wouldn't have known what to say to her. I mean, I dreamed about kissing her at some dance when we were kids. You were in that one."

"Hope you weren't kissing me too," Ben interjected.

"You wish, fagboy." Todd answered. "Anyway, that wasn't a big deal, dreams are dreams. But after, I keep picturing her in sexy situations. I never do that. I mean she's always with Hollie in those daydreams, but still."

"Mmmmmmm, Liz with Hollie in sexy situations. I think whatever you have wrong with you is contagious, " Ben said with a growl.

"It wasn't like that, dude. Although..." Todd was definitely picturing that now. Little Todd was too. Shooing that image away, Todd continued. "I don't know if any of this means anything. I don't think I have a thing for Liz, at least not like I'm used to. We've been close forever, and she's like my sister. Help me out here."

"I have an idea what's going on, " Ben said. "When your mom is cooking thanksgiving dinner, does she ever give you a taste of something before the actual meal?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Because that taste gets you thinking of the meal. You had a taste of Liz, literally, and now you're obsessing. The thing is, you aren't just thinking about her. You're thinking about Hollie too. You were all over each other last night, but you passed out before anything really happened."

"So?" Todd asked.

"So, dipshit, you had a taste of both turkey and pumpkin pie. Now you don't know what you're hungry for."

"OK, if you're so smart, which one's which?"

"Easy," Ben answered. "Liz is the main course. She's the real deal. Solid, dependable, good for you, but still delicious as hell. Hollie's all dessert. Sweet, tasty, fun, but not something you could base a whole menu around."

"Cute," said Todd, " but I don't think you've fully appreciated Hollie's nutritional value."

"I don't follow."

"You didn't see how Hollie acted when we got Liz back to the apartment. She was part nurse, part mom. She took care of Liz with a smile, a hug, and enough orders to me to show she knew what she was doing."

"Huh. That is interesting. I never would have guessed, " Ben responded. "Did you at least kiss Hollie when you took her home."

"She's still back at the apartment waiting for me."

"WHAT? Dude, are you on drugs? You've got something most men would kill for waiting on you. Stop dicking around here, and go start dicking around there!"

"I guess you're right there. Maybe this will help answer some questions."

"I sure as hell, hope so, man. But, if not, it'll be fun doing the research. Later, Todd. Holler at me tomorrow."

***

Ben signed off and Todd followed suit. Packing up his gaming equipment, he headed back to the apartment When he got there, he tiptoed in, so as not to wake up Liz, but he was surprised to find Hollie coming from her room.

"Hey hun," Hollie said sweetly. "You and Ben have fun?"

"Yeah," Todd answered. "Sorry I kept you waiting." He nodded toward Liz's room. "Is she OK?"

"Oh she's fine. I was just in there unleashing those magnificent boobs she keeps hidden all the time. Of course, I'm sure they're no secret to you," she laughed.

Todd stammered an answer. "What? No! We don't...!"

Hollie winked "I know, I know. But, you've been around her for years and live together. No one's that blind."

"You have no idea," Todd muttered, watching the smaller girl move in close, wearing nothing but his t-shirt.

"Well, now that you're back, mister, I believe you owe me something for my stocking." Hollie she purred out softly, rubbing herself against him shamelessly as one small hand snuck inside Todd's jeans and tickled little Todd, who leapt at the attention. "Let's go to bed."

Todd gathered the diminutive blonde into his arms and leaned forward to kiss her deeply. The neckline of his too big shirt pulled away from her body and he could clearly see that she wore nothing underneath. In his room, he quickly noticed she had thoughtfully made his bed. A candle he didn't even know they had in the place burned on his nightstand, giving the room a warm, friendly glow. Laying her down carefully, Todd pushed up the t-shirt over Hollie's head and removed it quickly, throwing it over into the corner. His eyes took in her lithe, athletic build appreciatively. Her breasts were small but well formed, the nipples forming butterscotch colored candy kisses on her small frame. The landing strip on her pubic bone proved that in Hollie's case, the curtain matched the drapes. His own t-shirt joined Hollie's in the corner, and his jeans hit the floor in seconds.

Lying down beside Hollie, Todd's mouth found hers and they kissed passionately. His fingers made their way between her legs and she was already wet with anticipation. His lips left hers and traced their way down her neck before landing on one sweet nipple. Hollie's breath caught and she let out a moan of pleasure. She leaned close and whispered. "Sweetie, it's late and been a long day for both of us. I know we both want to go for hours, but let's consider this an appetizer."

Todd's eyes widened briefly as he remembered Ben's analogy from earlier, but Hollie quickly regained his attention. "Right now," she continued, "I want to show you how lucky you are to be dating a college cheerleader." With a sly smile, she raised her legs over her head and braced them on the wall behind the head board, then raised her torso on her hands and walked them forward. Before Todd could realize what was going on, she had flipped herself so that her mouth was kissing little Todd and her legs were around his larger counterpart's head. Todd could smell her sweet musky scent and their tongues found each other's most intimate places.

"Fuck, Hollie, that feels so good,' Todd groaned.

"You too tiger," she replied. "But this is just a sample for later, remember. Now that I have your complete attention, hold still."

Just as suddenly Hollie flipped over and impaled herself on Todd's hard cock. She leaned forward and kissed him as her muscular pelvis began to writhe on top of him. Her nipples, now hard as pebbles grazed his hairy chest. "MMmm, that's what I mean by a filled stocking," Hollie sighed happily. "Let me know when you're close to cumming."

"Ohhhh yeah, girl. That's awesome. but I have condoms."

"Shhhh, I'm on the pill sweetie. Don't you worry about that unless I need to know for another reason."

"Anything you want Hollie," Todd agreed. Hollie continued to ride him like a champion jockey, her velvety folds sliding up and down. Todd tried to hold out as long as he could, but it wasn't going to be very. "Hollie, I'm close," he growled.

"Me too, baby," she whispered, "now get ready." Hollie smiled a secret smile, ground her pelvis to Todd's, braced her hands to either side of him then spun her self around to face the other way without withdrawing. The additional friction caused Todd to explode inside of her, while she shivered with a climax of her own. Leaning backward, her back to his chest Hollie kissed him softly as they recovered, both of them panting softly.

"Oh my god, Hollie, " Todd moaned deeply, "that was amazing."

A smile on her pixie-like face, she rolled off of him, snuggled close, kissed him again and promised, "Just wait till the main course. Good night."

"Mmmmpph. It is now." Todd grinned and pulled his comforter over their cooling bodies. She turned on her side, facing him, but surprised him by not snuggling close. It wasn't often that he spent the night with anyone, but when they did, most women draped themselves all over him.

"Don't forget to blow out the candle." She murmured softly, her eyes already drifting closed as he shifted to do just that.

Chapter 7

Liz slept a hard dreamless sleep and woke up to the annoying buzz of her alarm clock. With a groan, she rolled to her side and smacked the stupid thing silly until it stopped yelling at her. Beside her bed, Hollie had left the remains of her drink and some headache medicine. "God bless the girl," Liz thought to herself, sitting up to down the medication before forcing herself out of bed.

She dragged herself around her room, picking the safest combination of clothing: jeans and a college t-shirt. Since she no longer had her tutoring session with Kevin, Liz took her time in the shower. The apartment was quiet and she took a moment to relish it. Partying was just not her style, she decided and made a mental note to clean up the toilet later. Ugh...gross.

Dressed and looking halfway human again, she padded quietly through the place and was pouring herself a bowl of cereal, when someone began banging at the apartment's door. The sound only seemed to intensify her already aching head and she groaned. "For the love of God!" She muttered to herself, shoving the bowl to the side and swinging the door open.

There stood Kevin, looking worse for wear and stinking up the place. The stench of alcohol seemed to roll off of him in waves. Liz wrinkled her nose and glared at him. "I'm no longer your tutor Kevin, go away," she told him Liz went to slam the door back in his face, when he shoved back and let himself in. She stumbled to the side, her eyes widening as Kevin shut the door behind him and stalked her slowly across the tiny living room. Liz backed away carefully. "Seriously Kevin, this isn't funny. I'm sorry about last night, I was drunk and you took liberties. Todd is here. All I have to do is yell for him." She warned.

He grinned and shook his head. "Liz, chill babe. All I wanted to do is check up on you, you're so paranoid. I figured I'd scared you a little. I wanted to say I'm sorry." He said smoothly.

She eyed him, unbelieving, but willing to play along. "Thank you. We were both a little tipsy. As you can see, I'm fine."

Her knees hit the front of the couch and she stood still, nervously watch him approaching. Something in his eyes wasn't quite right and it was making her increasingly uncomfortable. When he got closer, she tried to skirt around the coffee table, but Kevin was too quick. He pulled her to him, smacking a hand over her mouth and pinning her body to his. She struggled and squirmed, frantic to breathe as he shut off her air supply completely, nose and mouth.

"No one says no to me, baby. Come on, we'll have a little fun..."He whispered in her ear. She kicked and stomped, her heart pounding like mad as her lungs began to burn. Too drunk to realize exactly what he was doing, he began to drag her back to the bedroom as she sagged against him, spots dancing before her eyes as her chest heaved, and blackness began to take over.

***

Todd had awoken at the sound of Hollie's voice. "Todd, sweetie, someone's at your front door I think, and they're knocking really loud."

"Thanks, babe," he yawn and groaned. "Liz probably won't be feeling great. I'll go see who it is. Probably Ben."

Grabbing his ratty old robe and tying it around him, Todd tied it around himself and opened his door. What he saw shocked him and adrenaline forced him completely awake. Kevin was dragging Liz down the hallway, and the choke hold he had her in made it clear that there was no desire on her part.

"Get your hands off her, you son of a bitch!" he yelled." Kevin looked up in surprise and Liz slipped out of his drunken grasp. She dropped to the floor, coughing and wheezing as she sucked in air, crawling into her room and fumbling until she locked the door.

Todd charged Kevin like an enraged bull. While the basketball player was taller and heavier than Todd, he was still dealing with the alcohol from last night. Kevin tried to dodge, but the hallway was narrow, and Todd drove his shoulder into the intruder's gut. Kevin fell backward and into the closet door at the end of the hall. Todd began raining punches down onto his face.

Hollie heard the commotion and ran out into the hall. Seeing the two thrashing bodies, she screamed "'Todd? Kevin? What's going on?"

"Hollie, call 911!," Todd called, but as he did so he let up on his assault giving Kevin an opening. Kevin used his long arm to club Todd in the back of the head. Momentarily stunned by the blow, Todd found himself rolling with Kevin and now gaining the upper hand. Liz peeked out from her room to see Kevin bloodied from Todd's attack, but now punching back, as Todd tried to block the oncoming fists.