All Comments on 'More Than Friendship Material Pt. 14'

by Story_Spinner

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
JspeederJspeederalmost 12 years ago
Great, please continue?

Brilliant as usual. But, is it over..? After waiting so long for them to get together, and through so much drama, I'd love to keep following them a bit more through some happier times and more amazingly written love scenes.

Thanks!

roller_girl06roller_girl06almost 12 years ago
hhhmmm?

I loved the stories but this ending doesn't feel like the ending.

Story_SpinnerStory_Spinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Answer

It's not really the end of the story - no. :) Working on a sequel. I have gotten tons of good and negative feedback...mostly not about the writing, but the content. I'm glad people got so attached to my characters...there is more to come...but real life has taken over for the time being, so might be a little while.

nycreadernycreaderalmost 12 years ago
Sequel(s).

Story_Spinner:

Hi. (I have communicated with Story_Spinner before.)

I agree that it would be good to have a sequel or 2 (or more): while Ben and Mary's relationship seems roughly as headed for marriage as it was before (a bit shaken up at times during the series, but they're still at least as "engaged" as before), and Todd and Liz's seems to have gotten where it was destined to go (at least to love, romance, and mutually-enjoyable sex : ) ), what is to happen (or not) between Allen and Hollie seems to have been suggested (but has not gotten very far), a "connection" between Allen and Tammy has been suggested which might be followed-up on, and (most-importantly, I think) the event at which Allen is to escort Tammy (which has been given too much importance in this series to let drop, I think) hasn't happened yet.

So... -- it would be very nice to see Liz, Todd, Ben, and Mary again... -- but there seems (to me) to be more of a "need" to see Allen, Hollie, and Tammy again, to see what happens at that event at which Tammy is to be presented... -- and (possibly) to "see" things more-clearly from Allen and Tammy's points of view (and from Hollie's) than was done in this series.

(I wouldn't be surprised if you know all this already, though, "Story_Spinner", as this is *your* created "universe" (and the "loose ends" are ones you have created) . : ) )

Thanks for the series.

Sincerely, "nycreader". : )

Story_SpinnerStory_Spinneralmost 12 years agoAuthor
:)

There will definitely be more to follow. The sequel will focus on some of our fav. characters that didn't have a chance to grow...like Allen, Hollie and maybe Tammy. I just need time to actually get to writing. Darn real life and my busy schedule!! Never fear...eventually it'll get done. ;) I'm just glad so many readers enjoyed the story and those of you that actually read the story for more than just the sex...I enjoyed you getting the little bits here and there that came together in the end. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Flat out amazing work you did. It got rough there in the middle when I desperately wanted the characters to have a happy ending. I've never felt that way about an "erotic" story before where I actually wanted things to not get hedonistic, usually I just want all the characters to have an all-out orgy. But it was worth it to have Todd and Liz be together in the end. Can't wait to dive in to the next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

I really enjoyed this story. I rarely write authors, more out of laziness than anything else but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this story. Great storyline and character development. Good pacing. I'm happy to hear that their is a possible sequel in the works, especially involving Allen, Hollie and Tammy. Lots of unanswered questions to say the least. Keep it Cumming! (so to speak!)

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Just A great fucking story

Read the whole thing in one sitting and i gotta say it was worth it, loved the characters, the chaos that surrounded them, and please let me know if you make a sequel. This was a great story :-)

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Damm good!

But what about the eyes?

Chuckle

Thx

atenaiatenaialmost 11 years ago
Impressive!

It takes a lot to get me both worked up and teary in the same plot, but damn if you didn't do it just right! Read the whole thing and loved it. Wowza.

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Ring

Maybe I've missed it but whatever happened to the ring he purchased from Amber? I don't recall seeing him proposed?

jwbailey00jwbailey00over 10 years ago
no ring

in response to the earlier comment, he didn't purchase a ring from Amber, he bought a suit from Amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lost its way

You have a lovely writing style but you really need an editor. This story totally lost its way about 1/3 of the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story line got lost - became Erotic Coupling instead of Romance

Female characters descend into lesbian relationships (almost forced and close to rape) outside of loving relationships and cease to be erotic. Hardly romance.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 10 years ago
Fun, but it needs a rulebook.

The characters were well drawn and there was a lot of genuine humor in the situations. All of the "sharing" however, came off as a little forced. It reminds me of the joke that Cinemax has taught us that every girl is only two drinks away from a lesbian experience.

And apparently, their husbands/fiances/boyfriends are all supposed to be happy about it? That they're not fooling around with another guy?

Plus, the "little Todd" thing got too cornball three chapters ago.

Still, I read it all and the time spent was definitely worthwhile.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

Enjoyed this story...needed an editor...still an erotically tantalizing tall tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So, 2 Years ago there was talk of a sequel. Whats up with that?

shades1ashades1aover 9 years ago
really bad

This story was pretty awful, which is too bad, because it had the bones to be something good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was trashy erotic couplings

This was not romance. Cheating on your SO, orgies, Lesbian romances, swapping? Even if it was only for a make-out session, its still playing when you shouldn't be. This was in the wrong category and I gave it a 1/5 because the whole thing was one giant disappointment about a third of the way into the story. It started as a romance and then just got trashy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Allan

I wish there would've been a continuation story with Allan so many unanswered questions 😔

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That ending...

Now you need to make a story in the Gay section about Travis, since you decided to open up THAT can of worms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a story!

I couldn't stop. I had to finish it and will be reading more of your stories. Thanks so much for your time and imagination. 5*

SAV12SAV12about 5 years ago
6* RATING

IN THE EARLY COMMENTS OF 2012, STORY_SPINNER SAID THERE WAS TO BE SOME FOLLOW-UP SERIES OF MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP MATERIAL. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 7 YEARS SO I GUESS SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED TO HER. THE STORY WAS WELL RECEIVED BY ALMOST ALL THE READERS. TRULY A 6* RATING!

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

this story went downhill fast. was a nice romantic story at first about lifelong friends admitting their deep-rooted feelings for each other and turned into a forced lesbian cheating story where Liz never fully committed to cheating but her "friends" tried to force her to by saying they were trying to loosen her up. could have been such a nice romance story but it went off the rails with the whole lesbian shit that was just so forced for some reason. then it ends with stuff about Kevin when who the fuck even still cares about that outcome? It could have tried to right the ship from the dumb choices that ruined the story by time jumping to them being married and either expecting children or already raising them and some updates with mary and ben and hollie and whoever she ended up with. instead we got an answer to who filled out the quiz........just a failed romance story that could have been great

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

Many parts of this story were unnecessary, long winded and just plain unrealistic. The lesbian scenes were weird and forced.

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr9 months ago

Good first chapter awful every chapter after. Introducing Tammy pretty much killed this story (not even the cheating it was just fucking boring and distracting from what people ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT) and I skimmed to the end so I can find out the only interesting part - the vogue quiz. It stopped being about the friends and was just boring and long winded. The "Chapters" had no focus and just jumped around randomly they weren't cohesive at all. Todd spent so goddamn long as an invalid it was ridiculous. Not to mention how stupidly disappointing it was that Hollie just fucks off to Allen. If you want a lesbo romance it was perfectly set up for them to end up in a throuple. Hollie literally says she loves them both. Liz is bi. Todd cares about them both? But? But? But? no? Ok. And the whole section about How much Liz was into Ben? Ewww. Not only does that + everything else make Liz not seem that serious about Todd but it seriously diminishes the friendship dynamic between everyone and its just gross. The start had potential but by the end 1/5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous