More Than Just Being Neighbourly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

"Would you rather we did this in your place?" she asks, trying to keep her voice understanding and to keep from Tom her frustration that his caresses have ceased. She was on the point of tearing away his clothes, to undress him, and to take the lead.

"No, I want to be with you, here."

"Then don't tease me, not now...not now after I have shown you how I feel about being with you and the fun we have had tonight. I don't want it to end, but to continue and for us to be closer than ever, Tom...you darling for being with me."

She is impatient, driven by what she wants to share and needs from him. They were having fun together all through the evening at the summer fair, but in the back of Tom's mind there seemed to be some doubt...should he pursue her even if he wants to?

She has wanted him for so long and so eagerly, his attentiveness such a spur Step after slow step, kissing and caressing each other through their clothes, they shuffle towards her bedroom. Hastily, and with trembling hands she closes the curtains and shuts out the darkened lane beyond.

"Alone with you, at last," she groans as he stands behind her and she is embraced, his hands pressed against her breasts and she reaches back to find him.

"And I've wanted you too," he answered, pressing his lips to her throat and breathing in her warm scent. "I hoped that tonight would be the moment to be with the woman I always believed you to be...brave and passionate, never overwhelmed by a minor setback."

Marion gripped his hands tightly. "Let me be the passionate woman you see...nothing else!"

Her heart gave a leap. She knew now what she had only dared to hope for. They shuffle towards her bed, she tugging his shirt free and her hands finding their way onto his warm skin, each touch a step towards the slow undressing of each other until they are naked. Her bedroom is dimly lit by the table lamp in the narrow hallway.

They share in deepening kisses and breaths. They are finally where they each hoped to be, Tom's caresses finding each sensitive place on her body until one hand and fingers slide over her mound and cup her sex, one finger then dragged over her slit, probing gently as it moves and suggestive of what he wants them to share.

Even in the gloom, and as she is coaxed to lie back on the bed, her legs draped over the end and Tom standing between them, she meets his stare upon her, the slow glide of his hands caressing her soft flesh to the insides of her thighs until he bends to kiss them. She is prompted to drape them over his shoulders and Tom bends down to lick and kiss her sex in slow, tastes of his lips and darting tongue, his fingers offering deeper caresses.

She feels her sex open as if like a flower blossoming from the warmth of the sun, his kisses and caresses those of an admirer, approving and lingering. She feels how wet she is, and ready, as he licked her puffy pussy lips, grips his head as he takes her with his mouth, his tongue flickering and probing, teasing even in its lingering touches before they cease.

She is on show, naked to his sight, and she surrenders completely to his fingers and tongue. Tom knows where he has already brought her, words of concern spoken out every time he calls by to help her, now replaced by the caresses of a lustful young man desiring her body.

"Love me...make love to me!" she calls out, her hands gripping his head in a failing attempt to pull him closer so that she can kiss him and use words of encouragement to have him take her, not plague her with all these wonderful preambles.

"Let me delight in you first," he kisses as she is coaxed to shuffle up the bed. She reaches out to drag the pillows away before his hands drag on her legs and she is drawn up and feels his penis tip slide over her pussy's lips. She gasps as he lifts her to him and he slowly glides into her. She's crushed against him lifts her face as he breathes warm kisses to her throat and she bucks her hips, feels with every movement his deeper penetration.

His restraint winds her up. She enjoys this first act of his possession of her body but she wants so much more and she moves on him, leans away until she lies back on the bed, and draws him down. She wants him. He teases her with his restrained ways, the slow plumbing movements of his penis inside her as he thrusts and rocks his body against her, his pubic hair brushing her sex, his restrained carnality too much to bear.

"I want to do it and with you! Please, find me...love me!"

His penis began to throb as she worked it, clamped her muscles tightly around it, at the base, and slowly eased her grip as he withdrew, then dipped back in. His balls tapped rhythmically against her hard buttocks, there was no surplus fat to be felt there, and he began to groan out of pleasure and in the knowledge that he could not hold back for long. Her slicked heat, how she moved with him and had taken him so deeply, was becoming too much to bear.

"Is it as you want?"

"Yes...yes! Go on!" she gasps, knowing that she would do anything for him, and with Tom after she had been satisfied and the drought ended. She would have shared in it all.

He takes her quickly, thrusts into her body, and slams against Marion's hips, her hands and fingers clawing at his back, holding his head as she gasps in pleasure, or trails them down over his body and pulls on his buttocks to keep him at it, bumping and driving into her, their shared breaths those of lovers with an end to their coupling now in sight.

"Go on darling...go on Tom!" she yelps, squirming underneath him, all control over what is happening utterly gone. Just like her, Tom wants to live it out and make a new start.

She instinctively lifts her hips off the bed to meet his tamping rhythm and swivels her hips as best as she can to prolong the pleasure. She remains surprised by his ardent loving of her, by how hard he was. She hadn't been with any other man for so long and the sensations Tom brings to her are overwhelming.

"We've found each other, Marion...you...you darling woman!"

Her loss of control, the rise to the peak of her pleasure provoked her to call out to him to continue. She sees the hunger in his eyes and hears the sharp intake of his breaths and then...and then the deep dip of his hips and long thrust of his penis into her as he erupts, their control of each other declared by a flurry of kisses and the vise-like clamp of her arms and legs to his body.

"I'm...I'm not dreaming, am I?" she screeches and meets his wild-eyed stare. Tom has yet to come down from the peak of pleasure, in body and mind, that she has brought to him and the wracking effect of his orgasm.

"Did that hurt?" she is provoked into asking.

"Yeah, but in the best possible ways."

The frenzied tempo slowed and Tom was surprised that Marion had the energy to continue. She coaxed him to roll over and she straddled him, leaning forward to kiss him, and then leaned back, on outstretched arms, and rode him with flagging but determined, enthusiasm.

"I've got nothing left to give you," he told her, his breaths sharp as Marion worked his length.

"Just let me feel you in me...so deep in me, still! You've made one old woman very happy and tired."

"You're wasting a young man with your ways!"

Tom was dismayed at the effect her actions and words had on him. He felt hard and there arose a new ache of longing for her, how she rode his cock, bounced and squirmed as she seemed to draw on every reserve of energy in pursuit of another, and shared orgasm.

"And...and you've got me there!" Marion slumped down onto him, raising her arms as if reaching for support, and clamped his penis with her pussy's pulsing muscles as she called out for a last time. "Come in me Tom, you darling fill me again with your hot seed!"

Finally, and fully spent, she rolled off him but sought his embrace, caressed his body in long slow sweeps of one hand until she cupped his sac, trailing her nails over his flaccid length that was slicked with her juices and his cum.

"Whatever will we do the next time?" he murmured drowsily.

"That's up to you, Tom, darling, but I hope that we can come to some arrangement that means you don't feel closed in by me. People will talk if they see us together again...more and more."

"It's what I want...want to try at least," he said as she moved to ease out of his embrace and knelt beside him. "There's a passionate heart beating inside you, and I want to know of it, over and over again. I've missed the company, the warmth of someone else, and this of course...what we have done."

"Come on, we can talk some more later." Marion eased away on a slow and tender caress to his body. She could feel his cum running down her legs now and it was too much for her pussy to contain. One hand cupped her mound as she walked away and to the bathroom. "What a mess, we've made, Tom!"

Marion smiled as she looked at him and they laughed, knowing that this mess was such a small price to pay for such a wonderful evening together, in and out of her bed.

"I'm coming, lover!" Tom called out and rushed after her, delighting in the curve of her hips, the tumble of Marion's hair, and those slender legs that had been wrapped around him so wonderfully.

Tom kissed her gently on the lips and then lifted her into his arms, Marion wrapping her legs around his waist as they kissed and smiled. A line had been willingly crossed and they each knew the limits of what their relationship might be.

But for now, their first night had ended and their new lives had only just started.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12