All Comments on 'More Than Just Business'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 244 Comments (Page 2)
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Sexual harassment - Honest people can disagree with various positions, but when you start throwing out terms like "Libtards" you make it easy to just ignore what MAY be a very valid point.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

You can always count on this being a no willing cuck zone

DontPanic442DontPanic442about 2 years ago

Saddletramp1956 is my hero. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Always live a SaddleTramp story, whether yours alone, or revisiting one from another great LW author !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep grant had nothing better to do, then atack him in broad daylight screaming murder, for what? He had nor reason. He would have got at most a record that he fucked a married woman. It was a stupid thing to go about just to prove that your mc is not a beta cuck. Problem is you are not the first. Think i gonna get a vacation from lw category. Everything its copy paste. Good wife gets hit by martian slut ray, just when husband hit 40 and needs a change. Enter divorce, sudenly every female from monkey to human tripo over them selfs for the Mc. Enter young model, low mileage, more curves and better aspect. Ex ends up either mental, on drugs , or a whore in mexico. Most of the time all of them at once. Guy she cheats, get beaten up, killed, etc., Like he owed anything to the Mc. Shit writing. And no originality

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has got to be one of the best FTDS sequels yet. Thanks ST.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago
SDT1956: keeping the legacy of FTDS alive since 2018

Sure, a good read - definitely an improvement over the (no offense to the original writer, but...) soulless clusterfuck that was its predecessor... but with two big plot holes the author seems to have completely forgot about:

• Why did Grant attack Jon? It came up out of nowhere, and there was absolutely no upside for him acting that way - all it did was guaranteed him a prison sentence, even if he won the fight, for exactly the same charges he ended up getting here. It doesn't keep him free, doesn't help at all with the lawsuit against him, prevents him from banging Linda more often... so why? What was the point of it? Sure, Grant's an asshole, but nowhere was it mentioned that he was a stupid asshole! It would have made way more sense for Jon to attack HIM... and it would have been just as senseless, precisely for the reasons mentioned in the story! This was the action of a desperate, angry man who had nothing to lose, which is NOT AT ALL who that douchebag was at this point of the story. None of this made sense... which makes the second plot hole even more puzzling...

• What was George's payback plan towards Grant? SDT1956 spent some time making sure we understood that the MC's soon-to-be-ex-father-in-law was going to do something about the bozo who screwed up his daughter's marriage. We got a whole lot of descriptions about George, his crew, what was his thoughts about the whole thing, him assuring Jon that nothing that may happen will be traced back to either one of them... and then nothing. The whole thing was dropped as if it didn't even happen. I actually thought that Grant's attack was related to the payback George did to him - whatever it may have been, it would have made sense to think that bozo lost his shit over it, not over Linda's divorce or the lawsuits, and assumed wrongly that Jon was behind it. However, if it was the case, obviously, it never was confirmed...

Saddletramp1956, you forgot the principle of the Chekhov's gun: if you're going to add elements to your stories, USE THEM.

But, regardless of these small problems, as I stated before, this was a good time. Really funny too. One of the funniest lines in it, which I bet the author didn't know how hilarious it sounded, was:

"Why hadn't I caught that myself? I already knew the reason -- until recently, I always trusted her and respected her privacy."

Seriously, if you still require/expect/allow privacy in your marriage, then... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GET MARRIED!? Such expectations from your spouse and vice versa sound like complete madness to me - it literally goes counter to how a long-lasting relationship would work! Well, at least Jon learned - the hard way - that there's nothing wrong with eavesdropping on your spouse's conversations, especially if she's acting shady. 'Could have saved himself years of cuckolding...

That and Linda's predictably hollow declarations of love towards her wronged husband legit made me laugh out loud. 'Can't lie, I find her cancellation attempts pathetically amusing, especially since she's too self-absorbed to realize how badly her termination would have affected her children. 'Can't muster any sympathy for someone this narcissistic...

Anyway... FUN! Thank you, once again, for the share, author, and keep up the good work!

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
Nice finish

Better than the original. Grant hot what he deserved, too bad his sister didn't get nearly what she deserved for helping him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 stars aren't enough. That's why you're the MASTER. Linda was an idiot that basically thought with her pissy... Too bad Jon wouldn't have killed Grant, but he wouldn't have the millions from the lawsuit. I believe another chapter is in order... Just sayin'...

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958about 2 years ago

Another home run! Thanx ST!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well done... as usual! Thanks for not giving in to those who don't get you! the vast majority of us love how you spin your tales, no get out of jail free cards!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Nice continuation to the original story. Found on case where you typed in Linda instead of Rhonda as follows:

Later that night, I got a frantic call from George and Linda. Natalie called them to say Linda tried to kill herself by overdosing on sleeping pills and alcohol. According to them, Natalie found her when she went to Grant's house to get some of his things. A note on her nightstand simply read, "I'm sorry."

Not trying to nitpick, just want3ed to let you know.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Linda Needs Help.

There's got to be some Youtube videos or something on how to effectively commit suicide. How hard can it be? Jon only got half her shit when they divorced. After she takes the big dirt nap he'll get it all! I wonder how many ass fuckings for Grant can be purchased with a tractor trailer full of cigarettes? By the time Grant gets out of prison his asshole will be able to take a truck.

Of course this is all bull shit. Linda is a selfish greedy soulless monster, and Grant is a conniving unscrupulous thief. And the both of them like fucking each other better than anything else in life. So there would be no suicide, and fucking little regret or remorse. And Grant's lawyers will be able to show that the only reason Linda got the job and made the money that she and Jon enjoyed all those years was because she became his consensual concubine. Grant didn't take his wife, and he paid her better than a Hollywood whore. Naw, Jon would have to be happy keeping the stuff that Linda had little or no use for: him, their children, and her marriage. Its just the price of having an exciting career and the best sex on the planet, and all that money. Why would Linda give a shit about the people and things that meant so little to her? She wouldn't.

OK, when Linda gets no invite to her children's weddings, no acknowledgement of being a grandmother, essentially gets treated like she really did commit suicide, then, maybe she'll feel some loss. But don't bet on it. I hope her children let her try to buy her way back into their lives. She became a whore for money and career, why not let her try to buy her family back? Its just business. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boo hoo Linda all sad and jealous at the end. The bitch did fall worse, she doesn't have the right to be at all jealous or sad. She was beyond cold and heartless, especially with her lover pillow talk. Don't be Linda!

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one ...thanks for this sequel you made the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice finish SaddleTramp1956!!

The original story did not set too well with me. There was the cheating and she never gave the hubby any clues to her activity while it was ongoing. He was blissfully ignorant, she got her job and the perks from her extracurricular activity. All through the original she stated that she would never give up her husband and kids, they would come first. Then when the retirement came, she had the opportunity of doing a clean break and choosing her family. Instead, she came up with a lame assed excuse and continued the affair with Grant which should have set off alarm bells. It begged for this ending. Nicely done!

FredHuckFredHuckabout 2 years ago

@GuyfromShades

For (Not trying to nitpick) You did a pretty Damn good job!

Saddletramp1956 has, 203 Works, and most of them have a red square with a white H in the middle of it beside them...

He also has 3426 Followers...

ST is one of the best liked and most respected authors on LiteE...

So I think that a small insignificant typo every once in awhile is a small price for us to pay for the privilege of reading free stories on LiteE...

You grammar police just want attention for all the wrong reasons...

Great story ST

5 🌟s

Fred

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 2 years ago

Great follow up as is normal for Saddletramp1956. My only gripe is how many authors have the cheaters going to counselors to find out why they cheated. It is quite simple why. They could and they wanted to. No need for spending all that money on therapy when it was simple selfishness and lust.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. My mom had an affair and left me and my dad when I was in JR high, so there were some tears for me here. I know the pain. I was happy to see Linda get help and even happier that she didn't die. Kids need a mom and dad in their lives. 5 stars

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

I liked this ending better than the original, couldn't see Grant attacking the husband though, he came across as an entitled shit in the original

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 2 years ago

i always wondered why there is a lack of the word prostitute doesnt get said at all when someone fucks their boss. and in linda's case it becomes even more obvious when she "retires" but is still getting paid to fuck grant. surprised that didnt come up here. was good, liked it, ur supporting character development is getting good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story I have read about 90% of all your stories Will finish the rest soon Keep it up mate (jaybee186)

zeuspmzeuspmabout 2 years ago

and then everyone clapped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SaddleCUCK ….. cheating WHORE wife Apologist writer with a Cuckyboy agenda!

Back to your bedroom closet Cuckyboy!

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

Nobody ever thinks they will be caught. Strange how some people can put the love for their spouse and their secret lover each in their own minds compartment; living a separate existence having both without feeling any conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i would love more of this story. It made me choose sides and wonder what if

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding. Please continue this story.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

The correct ending. *****

TrustingagainTrustingagainabout 2 years ago

Always enjoy your stories. Thank you

King_WillieKing_Willieabout 2 years ago

Thank you for another great story!

Here's to hoping Grant's cellmate make his 8.5 years inside feel like 85.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So well done, this story screams for more. You did so well with this.

RacerX1964RacerX1964about 2 years ago

Excellent as always! And no I'm not going to write an alternative sequel that Linda eventually gets rescued from the mental hospital.... been there done that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, some women are real weasels who don’t care about the people that they hurt by having their affairs. Linda appears to be one who after being caught thinks that her husband shouldn’t be upset by her 12 year affair. She thinks that he should immediately forgive her. Notice that Linda never stated to her husband that she was ending her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The most proper ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda is nothing but a whore. GREAT STORY!!

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

The sad things people do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a good story, but the ending where the husband snaps back and miraculously finds a new lady always seems far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, much better than the original author's thoughts. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A more fitting ending - but whatever happened to George's promise" to deal with Grant? Is that going to be in the sequel to this sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Didn't care for her slitting her wrists but everything else was spot on. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good tale Tramp, but then aren't they all? LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five stars! Thanks ST56!

This ending, beat the shit outta the way the original story ended!

I like the way you write! Thank you for all the wonderful creative and original new plot lines to all the great stories you create, and the great new ending versions you put on other peoples stories that just seem grate you the wrong way, for whatever the reasons!

You're one helluva good author! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Linda has psychopathy character trait and will never recover. Its part and parcel of who she is. In fact, the whole upper management rat's nest she was involved with at work reaked of psychopathy and was bound to eventually collapse.

PierremanvisPierremanvisabout 2 years ago

Great writing . And a well written, balanced, fun read. Keep on contributing . Thanks .

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

Another good story from Saddletramp. As to Anonymous who asked about George sorting Grant out it seems to me that Jon did a pretty good job on his own and got Grant banged up for good long time as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This one just seems sadder

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941about 2 years ago

Great story congratulations you have not lost your touch. Look forward to future stories

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

I read the original immediately before reading this sequel a 2nd time. It’s a really good, solid sequel. outcome largely fits the original storyline fairly well. From a reality perspective, there’s nothing outlandish.

I liked that Jon never wavered, and his kids supported him.

As I said, the sequel mostly fits the storyline. There are, however, some inconsistencies with the characters. The in-laws, in the original, we’re aloof, unaffectionate, and not in touch with their daughter- supporting Jon not likely. Then there’s Grant, who’s always in control, and was prepared to give her up after the sale. Attacking Jon in a bar doesn’t fit the personae. Finally, Linda suicidal? Her incredible compartmentalization worked for 12 years. She questioned which man she’d choose, if challenged. That’s not a suicide risk. She’d move on, not try to off herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

See goes to prove there is a God. Locked in a mental health hospital with her memories and nightmares!

A well justified conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not particularly good. Should have just let her die. Too similar to other stories. Once again, the husband has about as much emotion as a teaspoon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice ending to a story of deceit. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WONDERFUL ENDING FROM THE MASTER! Too bad Jon couldn't stuff her mouth, duct tape it shut and drive a kids' baseball bat inside her pissy! It hopefully wouldn't kill her, but she'd be in pain for the rest of her life. THEN, take her whoremaster and painfully, slowly, cut parts off him, without painkillers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know all your works are fiction (Ithink) but why do women think it is ok to cheat without getting payback ?????For every bad action there is an accounting Keep up the good work mate (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average

She preferred her boss over kids. Anything she got she deserved.

Love her after all that shit?

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
A Fine FTDS

Thanks to ST56 for carrying the plot line and characters through to a comfortable conclusion. IMO the Grant and Linda characters took a hard jump off the tracks in this version. I also note that the typical mayhem expected in a ST56 story (with or without out-of-this-world sequences) is absent here. Thanks for the fun.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The suicide attempts were not in character. She was too calculating and compartmentalized for that. A mental illness that finally broke down? ST56 does decent stories but some more backstory or character development would have made some of the characters more believable. The Grant character going violent in the way described didnt' fit, nor did the distant in-laws from the original story. But still, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Narcissistic, semi-delusional women who never really took responsibility for actions.

For her, it was all about her and her wants a needs. She's hurting because she wound up with nothing instead of the compartmentalized fairy tale existence she'd floated in for the last 12 years.

Her husband did exactly the correct, and brave, thing.

In all these stories the kids always, "slowly rebuilt their relationship with her." A thoroughly overused cliché along with the 9 in cock [overkill since the female vagina in about 7 in deep and the erotic nerve fibers are in the first 2 inches of the vaginal entrance], C++/DD boobs [less than 3% of women sport these], and "ropes of cum [average male ejaculated volume is about 30cc's or less.]

ST, I love you stories, which I usually rate 5 stars, but can only give ya three for this one.

I'm STILL A FAN THOUGH!!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

I really love your endings sir!!!

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951almost 2 years ago

thank you for removing the horrible taste in my brain i got from the original story. Definitely earned your usual five stars on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting symbiotic relationship between the two authors here. Saddletramp1956 coordinated the FMC name with BlueFellow, and posted this sequel. Than BF posts HIS sequel, using the FMC name ST came up with. BF's sequel, by the way, was pretty limp compared to this QuickMagazine 5. ST has left open the possibility of a sequel to this, which give that symbiosis an ABAB structure. Would have preferred ABBA, but you can't always get what you want. Meanwhile, only carp I have is that while the original was clearly situated in the UK, this sequel resides in the USA. A small thing, but still. No complaints about justice having been served. Linda deserves where she's at. All that ill-gotten money will go to the sanitarium. And one can only assume that lover boy Grant will be spending a lot of quality time with Bubba.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I didn't like how Bluefellow ended his story with Rhonda not atoning for her lies and deceit. But saddletramp you knocked it out of the ballpark. You wrote a magnificent story that ended up having Rhonda paying dearly for her 12 years of lying and cheating. Rhonda with her 2 suicide attempts finally ending up in a mental institution was a fitting end for her. And it appears at the end of the story that Jon and his family found a new love interest in Canada. It would be interesting to see this tale continue with Jon and Nicci get married and getting a chance of a happily ever after with Rhonda continuing to suffer in the mental institution until her untimely demise at her own hand. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Much better than the original. Men should be decisive or give up their man card. Her betrayal was unforgivable. There was no pro and con to weigh out. She deserved no quarter.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

You do have the knack to improve a well written tale congratulations overall well done.

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

While I expected a dramatic BTB story, I was disappointed in the writer's decision to allow Linda to end up mentally incompetent. Yes, she deserved to be dealt with harshly, but what about the kids? There are two adolescent children who are now deprived of their mother at an important time in their maturation and potentially the rest of their lives.

Yeah, I understand she was a self obsessed bitch but the author's punishment leaves the kids as collateral damage.

Not good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clueless cuck still has sympathy gor the whoring ex wife who's been whoring herself for over 12 years. Pussywhipped cuck!!

Good riddance to trash Linda....bitch should have died

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No one burns a bitch quite like saddletramp does! 5 stars all the way.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 1 year ago

This was so much better than the original and the way it was structured there may have been room for a future reconciliation but the ending fit the 'crime'. Next time I'm working on a story like this, I'll remind myself to contrast the two styles - one full of moaning and feeling sorry for himself and the other one taking action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe the fucking bitch will get a better razor next time or cut her throat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved him enough to kill herself but not enough to squeeze her knees together when outsider pries on them.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

2 botched suicides and failed marriage. She can't commit to anything. BC people don't say 'eh. That would be equal to saying people in California say 'howdy y'all'. 4/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a rather cavalier attitude towards death. So many of your stories end with someone's death or near death. A long lasting punishment hurts a hell of a lot better than instant death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. But what happened to George "taking care" of Grant Jacobs? Jacobs just lost a testicle. Not Enough. He should be permanently disabled, so no other married woman ever, would be subjected to his "charms".

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

"Now she knew just a little bit how I felt when I first learned about her and Grant."

Yeah... how many times did your MC try to kill himself? By my count, his Ex-Wife should be 2-0 ahead, so I'd wager she feels a lot worse than he did. I enjoyed the story as a whole. A lot! But sometimes, your MCs whining and self-pity is just over the top.

RazorFishRazorFishover 1 year ago

You have some great work, but this one is too extreme BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad ending to a really sad tale. Sad, though, does not mean bad. Good job ion bringing this tale to a just conclusion.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It more torturous that the selfish bitch lived. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could not save it!

Only possible save I am able to come up with this ending.

He finally pulled the plug.

The Pi report and her own words about affair more important than kids put it over top for having custody.

With dress,hours, and cologne scent on her clothes I knew she was having affair. Custody was question!

So I put up with it until I was assured I was going to be able to get. Worried about STDs But saved having to go looking for sex. Meanwhile have gotten a lot of women's phone numbers

schulz777schulz777over 1 year ago

I'm OK with that story.

4 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much better than the original.

Should have been more bad things happened to Grant.

Not more than deserved that happened to the bitch.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol Someone that can keep something like that up for over a decade isn't going to be that upset she loses her family

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much improved over the original story.

I know this is your version of the world but I would have thought he would have tired of her (like her predecessor.

This also featured a settlement that everyone agrees was a wildcard of a huge settlement with Grant and his sister.

A little surprised that you let the sister off the hook with the settlement and the loss of friendship.

Well done and appreciated

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Anon saddlcuck,

Did you READ the story? Or perhaps English is not your first or second language?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again

Gotta’ love a happy ending. 😁

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

Would love to read a sequel to this following the growing relationship with Nicci. Who doesn't love a good romance and a happy ending. 5*

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Wow, well done but not as torturous an ending as I have come to expect from saddletramp just too damn quick humm i did have a shitty week though perhaps thats coloured the reading as always I hate when your stories end because i miss the folks you create

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Well, 5* for ST for not having her a nice stroll into the sunset

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

You took it easy n her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The man really knows how to tell a story that in the end warms to heart and give both hope and joy.

THC

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

The ST treatment... Bravo.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

It is evidently a requirement written in the bylaws of loving wives, that no matter the offense, no matter the cheating, no matter the length of the affair, we must have a demonstration of single digit iq by having characters always ask, “ so , can you forgive her then “ or some other form of the question. Just completely inane. This was a vey unusual soft landing for st. Sister got off with no retribution, her husband should have been informed of her activity. Wife also was allowed to peacefully continue, her only penalty was self inflicted.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

Another deluded Loving Wife who insists she still loves her husband after long-term betrayal. Then the man she cheats with sees her as nothing but a piece of ass, and she still doesn't want to give him up .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just had to stop for a.minute on page 2. He cooked up hamburgers and hotdogs for the people on the grill. What were they doing on the grill? Bet their feet and butts were hot! JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story. A problem I find is the amount if times writers use the phrase “he said, she said”. Especially when there are only 2 people having a conversation. It sometimes makes me want to end reading and change to a different author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story by the master! Linda got hers for 12 yrs, then she finally got hers when she lost her family. Tried suicide twice and failed. She, as well as asswipe, should have physically and mentally suffered, sloely...

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Another in the long series of excellent stories by this author! The only part that was hard to take was the two 'alleged' suicide attempts by Linda. After 12+ years of infidelity, there is almost no way she was motivated to take her own life. Both were efforts to move the attention back on her, rather than the grieving family she left behind. Serves her right for using a 'Dollar Shaving Club' razor blade!

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

When I have read 10 or a dozen crap stories on this website I see a SaddleTramp story and even if I have read it before everything turns back to normal.

Thank You Mr. Saddle Tramp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...