All Comments on 'More Than Just Business'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

'beta' reader: Kalimaxos

so tiresome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had 2 beta reader, and still messed up Linda with Rhonda. C'mon man.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

This just cliche driven nonsense. Sure it's entertaining and it's fairly well written but it's just a checklist of different things that the husband says and the wife says and these kinds of stories.

.

Why is it that in every one of these stories after the wife is confronted..... She suddenly wakes up and realizes that she loves her husband and want her family back but for the past 8 years or 10 years of 12 years she Openly and proudly chooses to see her boyfriend and ignore her kids and shut on the marriage?

.

Even worse and cliche is the wife Attempted reconciliation .....where she claims she actually does love her husband and oher husband and wants the family back...... And the husband responds with quiet reason and resolve?

.

The husband AKWAYS says well I still have some feelings left for you and you are the mother of our children.... blah blah blah.

.

Why doesn't any of these husbands ever get really angry and spit on the wife.... scream at them GET THE FUCK OUT OF KY YOU GODDAMN LYIING CUNT....or grab them by the neck and spash them against the walls? .

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

I loved it, especially where Linda finally realizes what she did with her life. Hopefully she lives a very long, very unhappy and painful life.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

That was a nice continuation to the story. I'm glad the husband got a happy ending, while the slut wife and her asshole boyfriend had their lives destroyed.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Great one as usual.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 2 years ago

Perfect ending to the original! 5 stars.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Great story ST I think its one of your better ones. Hard to say they are all good. Yeah I'm enough of a voyeur that if you decide to take the yarn further and introduce us to Nicci I would be interested. Just move beyond Rhonda quickly not interested in a BTB tale.

Stay healthy, enjoy life and keep writing.

Cheers

SAGE

MightyheartMightyheartabout 2 years ago

You are back in form.

Always loved your stories.

Recently the Sci fi stuff got a bit over the top for me.

Glad you are back.

Cheers !

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Iweii done!!!! It would be interesting to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you! This was one story that desperately needed your help. The original just made me feel depressed after reading it.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

When I read the original story I had a sequel like this in my head.

What I'm missing is something about the women Grant and Natalie fucked before Linda.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Perfectly written as per the norm from you. But, now I am too sadly depressed to bother reading any more Lit today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Geez couldn’t you write a successful suicide? Children are dying every minute in Ukraine so Why are writers in LW afraid of the ugliness of the true reality of retribution? One can only take warm fuzzy endings for a short time

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 years ago

Direct and accessible writing style; easy to follow; story moves forward without wandering off on distracting tangents. Well rendered, three dimensional characters. Even the caricatured antagonists are nominally sympathetic. An entertaining and enjoyable story. Thanks again.

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

Nice job. I thought the premise of a 12 year affair was absurd. But, given that.....D

SDN1955SDN1955about 2 years ago

Good addition, but one question. His attorney said the suits against Grant and Natalie wouldn’t go anywhere, but he still got $3.5 million out of them? Seemed a bit inconsistent.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A great finish to a shitty story, that made me feel sick.

Well done ST1956, you have an inspired knack for finishing stories with a sense of justice being done.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Saddletramp delivers again! 5 stars doesn't begin to do this excellent work justice. In ST's universe bitches always get burned as much as they deserve to be and this is no exception. How refreshing that there is no weakening of resolve on the part of the cheated husband and no reward for the cheating wife. RAAC has it's place but that place is definitely not here, no sir!

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

I tried to find some difference between this and another story (can't remember name and author). The words may be different but the story is unchanged. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
No dead cheaters

Weak

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Pretty good story, especially as a sequel to an original story by another author. I've enjoyed most of your stories and they certainly have their own unique flair. I'm curious, though, that you raised the issue of his sister Natalie as a big issue the MC would consider due to her involvement in hiding the affair. Then, she disappeared from the story. Maybe she should be the MC in your next loving wives story - as the victim. She certainly deserves it!

hebert100hebert100about 2 years ago

awesome realistic ending. hope he and Nicci's story end up in adult-romance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seemed pretty unemotional on everybody's side. Nobody really seemed to display or talk about emotions. And the few times love was brought in you might as well have been talking about if the sky was blue, it was that uninteresting.

The ending was generally weak and petty unsatisfactory. You can do better.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Read "It's Just Busness" first as you suggested. Gave it a 1 star rate, only because there isn't a 0 (zero) star rating.

You I gave 5 stars to. Good writing. Still can't comprehend how the husband was in the dark for 12 years. He must be brain dead. Although he certainly took action when he finally saw the light.

Keep writing. Really enjoy your stories. Thank you.

MasterBeauMasterBeauabout 2 years ago

Perfect answer to her ongoing deceit...

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Now this is the breathe of fresh air I needed after all of the stories of husbands taking their cheating wives back and doing nothing to their lovers. Linda earned for 12 years the misery she is suffering now. I have zero sympathy for her. Stealing from another author's great story...Linda picked the song, danced the dance, and now it's time to pay the Piper. Thank you Saddletramp!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Nice ending and a reasonable BTB conclusion that might really play out that way in real life. 5*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

SaddleTramp treatment needed and appreciated.

Just what the doctor ordered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She cheated on him, lied to him, neglected him and their children for her lover for 12 yrs. and now she's suicidal?😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤭🤭🤭🤭... her behavior and the things she's said doesn't mesh with that.... she was willing to rape him in a divorce, she was willing and eager to miss her kids! Birthdays and events in favor of her lover, She had no intention of stopping. but now, she's suicidal 🤭🤭... that shit makes no sense.... I would think she would've welcomed the divorce. She could move in with grant and have the dick 24/7.. she wouldn't have to worry about her cuck husband and her annoying kids taking precious seconds from her. it'll just be her and douche bag grant...... I'm not seeing the problem 😕😞.... WTF did the slut want?. Her husband gave her what she wanted...... grant.... why the dramatics?🙄🧐... did she expect him to live the rest of his life pining over her?.. the cum slut thought her pussy was made of gold and she's the only woman on the planet... she's delusional.. I think all that fucking might've scrambled her brain hun 🙃.. the only men who pine over sluts that betrayed them like this slut did. Are men with low to no self esteem, pride, self respect and spine. These type of men are just either too afraid to start over or too afraid to be alone. Or they're just cucks who enjoy cream pies🤷🏽‍♀️.. basically wimps... why cry and pine over someone who clearly don't want you? Why stay with a person who has shown they have no respect or love for you? I'd rather be alone.. I liked the fact that he moved on.. 12 yrs and 2 kids or not. When he found out, he divorced her. There was none of that nonsense about staying for the kids. There was none of that fucking the tramp after finding out just how deep her betrayal went. this always confused me.. how can anyone sleep with someone that betrayed them like this? I couldn't without wanting to vomit.. I'm glad he didn't cry like a little bitch about loving the tramp. When he found out how deep the rabbit hole went... his love diminished as it should. It shouldn't be the same after learning some shit like that. How could it? This person has been lying, deceiving, cheating on you for 12 yrs? The whole relationship would have to be questioned. She's been able to hide who she really is, hide her deception, lie to him so easily for 12 yrs.. no way the feelings the cheated on spouse had before he found out would stay the same. The feelings would decrease drastically. I hate when writers have these weak men crying and whining about still loving the slut. they should be happy to be getting rid of the whore before they bring them back something no antibiotics can cure. I enjoyed this story. It's not BTB but it's not no cuck shit either so yayyyyyyyyyyyyy..

AileyInnAileyInnabout 2 years ago

I realize these are stories. Even so, I feel empathy for all involved. Too bad young love and beautiful life turned out to be the nightmare it was. (Not forgiving anything.)

As always, Tram, you’ve written a great story. Please continue to entertain us…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A little jarring to read this back to back with the original, since they're written from entirely different points of well. Pretty much a generic, turn-the-crank ending though, isn't it? Legal stuff happens that would never actually happen, then the cheated on finds love again almost immediately and the cheating wife ends up in a psych ward. Why bother duct-taping on the standard LW ending?

CriosCriosabout 2 years ago

Sort of a BTB story but without the main character having to sink to the level of the betrayers. Definitely like this ending more than the original :)

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

The kids deserved to hear what their mother said about them. Especially the daughter. BTB with her own words.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Thanks Saddletramp. Another enjoyable story from you. Cheers.

NRBonzNRBonzabout 2 years ago

OK, I'm saying it again - YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK! I'm just sorry the ratings only go to "5" as this one needs a "10" at least. Followup? (Hint, hint?")

Looking forward to your next story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Your usual top-notch work. Like filet mignon in a world of ground round. Plus, the "Lisa Hawkins" cheater-hatin' dee-vorce lawyer pushes the quality quotient past to 100% mark!! Imagine that... a lawyer with integrity! I thought that went out with Clarence Darrow! One quibble: apparently she made out pretty well when the company was sold, so MC would be entitled to half. That being apart from her 401K and dividend checks would be entirely community property. In fact, her dividend checks would also fall into that category. SHE would end up getting screwed in the divorce, regardless of who filed. Sadly, her windfall probably ended up in the coffers of the care institution where her parents placed her. 5+++++/5!!!

BlakkdannBlakkdannabout 2 years ago

British Columbia is a great place to visit. The wooded area would be about 4 hours drive from my house.

Good story even though somewhat predictable. Always know ST pov.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The old "bad things happen to good people" story. Not bad. Nothing ground breaking but a decent read. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Never stick your dick in crazy." Don't know who said it first, but it was well said. Of course, rarely do we know beforehand, just how crazy she can get. Oh well, nice story 'Tramp. 5 stars.

.

In an ocean of poorly-written cuck tales, you've once again proven to be a tropical island of respite, whereupon we shower you with gratefulness and glad tidings from above. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1. What do otherwise good authors write cliched nonsense about sluts going to "counselors" to "discover" why they did what they did? They know why they did it, and psychobabble just reflects modern superstition. Fortunately, we were saved the psychobble in this one.

2. The attempted suicides have shown up in so many stories that this trope has to be written in an interesting way to avoid being utterly banal.

3. "That's sexual harassment," I said. "That's against the law."" No, it's extortion (arguably rape in some jurisdictions), and a felony. "Sexual harassment" is an non-crime (civil or administrative action) invented by feminazi's to allow women to bully men (and companies) in the workplace by claiming someone or something makes them "uncooomfortable" that was unlawfully upheld by the Libtards and "Victorian gentlemen" of the Rehnquist court in the 80s. Of course, most of what the government does is lawless, so the "sexual harassment" abomination is hardly novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The original made me nauseous. This is much better. I don't get the bits about always loving her when she's made it abundantly clear her lack of care or concern for him or their children. For that matter, how does she get a relationship back with the kids when they know, through her actions and words,that her relationship with her boyfriend was more important to her than they were? Overall, a lovely bit with a cheating, lying, backstabbing bitch getting her comeuppance.

Slick742Slick742about 2 years ago

WoW! You made a. good story a great one. Thanks....SK742

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I liked it. She actually whored herself out to get the job in the first place and then falls for the guy? She truly is mentally ill. Interesting story.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Awesome! Thank you ST for this and so many other great stories!!!

This one... yes, my favorite (and only favored) kind of physical revenge: beating the wife's cheater up in self defense. One of the MANY reasons that your stories are my favorites. Being in LE, I cringe when some cheated-on husband takes matters into his own hands without provocation. And my favorite type of revenge on the cheating wife is moving on and living well. So yeah, sorry to see that the wife is now "mental," but that's on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ST, I have bestowed upon you 5 stars, quite rare for my discerning taste. Your alacrity with the written word is well above average, as I have pointed out in prior comments on your work. This happens to be a very above average “FTDS” to the tale that inspired this follow-up.

I have two comments directed to the story:

1. I may be jaded but Natalie was insufficiently punished; I had hoped she would find herself divorced—my thirst for vengeance mildly slaked with the suit and finding Linda with slit wrists…perhaps she could have found Linda three-days dead! That would do it for me.

2. A postscript about Cindy, the team member who resigned following Linda’s ‘deal with the Devil.’ Unclear to me whether she was groomed to become the pig-whore prior to Linda, but I would bet she could offer further fortifying background.

Despite what may be construed as my musings for improvement, rest assured that your story is excellent and one for the ages. I look forward to your next offering, as I have been doing for some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for finishing the story and finishing it well!

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 2 years ago

5***** The Tramp scores another touchdown! Tough justice delivered and no guilty parties go unpunished! I was concerned about the 15 minutes of crying and the fact that the MC didn't have a clue his wife was cheating with on him. However, he picked himself back up like a man and did what he had to do. Even with two failed suicides, no wimpy RAAC here! The $3.5 million payout was to prevent going to court and revealing other scummy dealings of Grant and Natalie. Write On!!!!

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 years ago

You took a story I rated a 2 and turned it to a 5.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Love your stories Sir. Keep 'em cumming! lol 5 BIG FAT TWINKLY STARS!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Liked it a lot.

After reading BumblingFool's Instrument of Vengeance Chaps. 1 to 5,

ST1956's post is a respite from a heart attack of a story.

Linda still wanted to be taken back and cowardly tries suicide if she can't get what she wants.

Geez, what an evil, truly selfish kinda female.

Good thing this is happening in fiction, the kind of delusional whores like Linda, hoping whores like this stay fiction.

Thanks ST1956.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Trash.

-26thNC

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Now that’s a good ending! After Grant’s attack, I’m surprised that Jon allowed Linda visitation, at least until the divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

SDN1955 questioned the settlement given what the lawyer said originally. Her advice was based soley on the general result of adultery. She had not reviewed his evidence at that time nor and more importantly it was before the attack in the bar which resulted in a guilty finding for assault and battery and attempted murder. Given his financial situation the settlement was more than justified.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another one ending up smelling like a bunch of roses. Through the heartaches and self-doubt emotions, it still soothes my soul that sometimes, even if in a fantasy world, perhaps one can pull trough and end up happy(ever) after.

A true Maestro, this saddletramp... you light up my life!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

A fitting end to the original story by BlueFellow. The original story was a little far fetched that a 12 year affair gave no indications to the husband of infidelity. I love a good BTB and RAAC story, I don't think a RAAC ending for the original story would work as the size of the betrayal by the wife would be insurmountable. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ok..but the ending sucked

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

I’m glad to some do an alternate ending to that story. She was just so arrogant

JohnD46JohnD46about 2 years ago

Now that was a good one. Thank you.

sloggersloggerabout 2 years ago

One of your best. Thank you!

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

12 fucken years of cheating and deceit. I hope Linda is still lucid and understands how deep her betrayal was. Hope she is released and lives in her parent's home, works on her blog, and go out with her married girlfriends

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars finally and he kicked her to the curb as an added bonus.

I also find it hard to believe that he did not have a single clue his wife was fucking her boss - for 12 years - no way. It makes me wonder why everyone out there should be hiring a PI every couple of years, just to make sure everything is on the up and up - especially if they are supposed to be in a monogamous relationship. TRUST but VERIFY - often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perhaps lost in the overall parade of things about Linda was one behavior that really stood out as an indicator about just what a sociopath she was: that AFTER she “retired” and was inventing excuses to be a “consultant” so she could go fuck Big Dick — she didn’t even bother to make sure any of these periodic “consulting” gigs didn’t conflict with known fixed date events like anniversary kids birthdays! Just Holy Hell!

.

ST took a very frustrating tale of a cheater getting away with massive infidelity, and made sure that hubby got the chance to rectify things. Well done!

.

As to the suicide attempts…that just didn’t seem congruent with the sociopath character that Linda was. How could she be devastated losing what she literally didn’t care about…as evidenced by skipping daughters party to go fuck Big Dick?

.

5 *****

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

You disappoint me, boss. The cunt is still alive. 5 stars, as always it was a very good read. Keep up the good work. The Bear approves. Someday, someone is going to write one with everything reversed. Oh, woe is me. I and a woman and I can't control myself. Wait, a good 50% of these stories are just hat. Suck it up, guys, and behave yourselves.

The BEAR

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Your story fits like a glove. Most importantly, it provides a satisfying ending to the original story. You have delivered another outstandingly well-written piece. It always amazes me where you conjure up the good things! Thanks for that! 5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Original is in England. This is in usa. Then England, then usa. Follow the original. The financial aspect of the divorce was odd. She clearly had much more money then him, but he was worried about alimony? There are no 401ks in England. U were very confused about which country u were in. You wrote 10 and 12 year olds far more mature than they are. They are hormonal driven caring about what directly affects them. They would be crushed by divorce. 2 stars as the two stories had in common only the character names.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

You have writing skills and unfortunately you have a contingency of followers who worship at the altar of these formulaic BTB stories, so you get lots of positive feedback. You claim it's your universe, so things you want to use that defy legality and logic can just be inserted whenever. Your story, your fiction, your facts, your absolute laziness. What a waste of talent. Restraining Orders just because he wants one, lawsuits that would yield nothing, actions by the adversary that has no rhyme nor reason, and of course the wife would be driven to suicide by being divorced. Good grief. You should be ashamed.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Well done, ST, well done indeed!

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Good story but I'd have liked to see even more damnation for the slut. Choosing your lover that you can fuck anytime over your kids! Telling him in the hospital she wanted to see him FIRST! She deserves to be committed for life; maybe lover boy will visit her in 8-1/2 years and help her do the job right. Great story that riles one up!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Her instant total remorse is not believable in any way after 12 years of cheating, Her reconciliation with her children, especially after her remarks about them, was not believable either. Consequences to the boss and his sister seemed minimal. Your attempt to even marginally salvage her character failed in my mind. She was always going to be unsalvageable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars.

Not a cuck tale, for sure. Justice was served in spite of the cucky judges, and court sub standard system..

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainabout 2 years ago

Excellent ending to a weak story. Thanks

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

I like this way better than the original...though it is extremely formulaic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this over the original plus anything 26thNYcuck has to be good ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Writer! the story flowed along with my feelings!!

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

Beats the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nicely done! And it didn't even take a team of supernatural warriors to pull it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good lil' tale. His ex-wife doesn't understand being cheated on, so all her excuses and sorries come from a place of utter delusion and self absorbed jargon.

When she realized her ex husband moved on without her, she could no longer compartmentalize anything. No more excuses, no more delusions, just a very clear and painful feeling of losing someone you love to another. And the worst part is she can't be mad or upset with the man, because she was doing it to him for twelve years.

It's not surprising she'd internalize all of it, having no outlet. And because she's led a comfy and easy life of cake eating this new world of emotional hurt and self blame isn't easy for her. So of course she'd try to take her own life. She hasn't been accountable nor responsible for a very long time.

Saddletramp has a good handle on the human psyche. Once you create a character, you just have to let them interact with the world in a way consistent to how they already behave and think. I like his stories because he allows the characters he makes to just....be.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Not since FTDS has there been a writer able to turn pigshit into pork chops like saddletramp. A great story from a master.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
quote I made a deal with the devil unquote

The devil made me do it defense

Flip Wilson would be proud

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Grant seems more concerned for her family than she does. And why can't she go away the following weekend instead? It's not as if she goes away EVERY weekend, though it's close!

\

"I'll just threaten to rape him in a divorce." - Why do these women who profess to love their husbands threaten to rape them in the divorce? In any case, he's the primary caregiver, she's the big earner, I think she's more likely to be the rapee than the raper!

\

How can she be so arrogant as to not even THINK that his attitude might be caused by her actions.

\

What's the big deal about not letting on until she's served? It's not like she can uncheat.

\

"I bet you a dollar to a doughnut hole Linda's not the first he's done this to." - Didn't the PI's report indicate that he has a whole stable of women?

\

Grant has offered to let her stay with him, but what about his other women?

\

The kids may not be old enough to choose where they live, but they're old enough to have their wishes listened to.

\

"I did my best not to let it take anything away from you." - If that was her best, I'd hate to see her worst! From one Friday after noon, to multiple afternoons, stretching into the evening, to multiple weekends away, to missing family events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it but i don't see a woman who would cheat for 12 years and skip out on family things trying to commit suicide. I see her as pissed that it is over but also see her as looking for a new sugar daddy of sorts.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Good story, though predictable. Glad you got away from the sci fi bend.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Its nice to see a ST story thats fitting of his talent.

Well written, not over the top...maybe a little when she said she thought he loved her enough to let her have her cake and eat him too. And the "I never let it take away from you" was straight out the BTB playbook when she was fully aware that she missed birthdays and anniversaries. YOu tend to be better than that.

The end was the only major speed bump, I never felt she had the emotional attachment to her husband to the degree that she would try and kill herself. Thats where the ending didnt fit for me. I could see anger and whatnot but not suicidal levels out of her.

And you got the cucks panties in a wet little twist...so thats an extra star.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

A decent ST ending to a story I seem to recall ended poorly. One quibbling point, the affair went in 12 years and the kids seemed to be born just after it started ( else why would he need DNA testing), so why are they referred to as teenagers

For the MAGA idiot that ranted what Grant did to Linda wasn't sexual harassment, and that was "feminazi stuff to get men", it was in fact sexual harassment and us not only a civil offense, it also is a criminal offense bc it could be considered non consensual sex since it was coerced. It would have cost the company a lot of money, because quid pro quo is one of the most blatent and obvious forms of sexual harassment . On the other hand like the pig they worship, MAGAts seen to think sexual harassment is the right of the rich and powerful.

The one weak spot would be suing grant and Natalie like that, legally that would be laughed out of court. On the other hand, as the story implied, they were officers of the company, the.n he could sue the company and win since their actions by the nature of their position was the work of the company. When someone is an officer of a company any action they take that has any bearing on the company or its business is considered to be doing so on behalf of the company. So they can't argue if my assumption is correct they weren"t acting for the company, they were and jon could get a big settlement from the company, especially to keep it out of the public eye.

The one weird thing is Kinda. When she talks to Grant, it is clear she had lost respect for Jon, and she obviously didn't care about the kids, so why would she be so broken up as to try and kill herself? It is an inconsistency bc the way it is written she should of just gone with Grant and been fine. Ub a sense this is the reverse slut ray, she goes from the slut who can't stand not being with the big cock grant, to trying to kill herself over losing Jon...why?

One other note, slashing your wrists like that doesn't work bc if you cut across the artery will seal itself, in the bathtub in water or not. To have it work it is done parallel with the artery, that will bleed out

The ending also felt a bit flat, it needed a bit more closure

On the other hand I give ST credit, finishing other people's stories is not easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story! Just one bone to pick.....the cheating whore didn't succeed! If one character in this whole section deserved to succeed at suicide, it was her.

eljj546eljj546about 2 years ago
Totally awesome!

The Grand Master writer has done it again.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

I hated the original but love that it got the ST treatment. That being said I guess I have read too many of ST works because after the discovery and the kids meeting the cheating parent for the weekend. I could predict the everything that was going to happen after. From the fight where the dude has to loose a testicle. Followed by a prison sentence and the cheating spouse loosing her mind. All well written but I have seen those chain of events in other stories before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks ST for doing a proper FTDS to a lackluster story. Yes, I clicked your supplied link (I wish others would add one for their sequels), and read the original first. I never responded to it since it was written over 16 years ago, and was a full on cuckold story. Your version had hope, and seemed to answer some of the left open questions. It also seemed to be more based in reality, which is why I love reading your stories. I loved how you took care of Grant in the story (nice twist, as I personally thought George and his buddies were going to take care of him). And Linda slitting her wrists and overdosing on pills were her cries for help, trying to get him (Jon) back, even after saying that she'd rape him in the divorce and keep him from seeing his kids. I think the in-laws finally see their daughter as in serious need for mental health treatment, hence putting her in an institution. And him meeting Nicci and having their picture taken by their daughter helped send the ex-wife over the edge. Nice BTB to all who deserved it. Thanks again for a well thought out ending to someone else's story, and giving it the usual ST twist on things. Well done and 5 stars. Thank You for sharing it with us.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

5*s. Somehow you took a cuck story and fixed it

The only question is why would he even talk to her while he was in the hospital? Even if the restraining order was temporarily lifted, the wound would still be fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad to see he did not pussy out and take the bitch back.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Excellent story on the ramifications of cheating by one of my favorite authors. People that cheat are very selfish as they have no idea or thoughts about what might happen if discovered. Then there those that are upfront about and tell their mate they fell out of love and want to look around for someone else. The children? No thoughts whatsoever how it will affect them. 5 stars, of course. Sorry no criticism or suggestions.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Linda's callous disregard for her family indicate to me she would never try to kill herself. Grant wouldn't get 10 years and no 5M settlement...

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

Another saddletramp1956 special delivery! I qalways look forward to reading your works because I know they are written by a very creative writer...who also seems not to promulgate the usual cuck wimp crap that continues to infecct the LW site. Power to you sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boilerplate, you're better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should had gone after dickhead again after the 1st degree assault, attempted Murdered, and all the other charges. In real life our good dad would have won almost all of dickhead's money could had force the sell of the rest of his junk to pay off the judgements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The problem with writing stories with over the top revenge all the time is that when you write a good story like this your audience isn't satisfied. You've collected a bunch of women hating neanderthals who will turn on you if you don't give them the raw meat they crave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really appreciate your work. Thank you for sharing your time and efforts. I guess everyone has to deal with detractors thanks for having the stones to keep putting yourself out there.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...