All Comments on 'More than Just Friends Ch. 06'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
armplasmaarmplasmaabout 3 years ago
Finally

Thank you. I've waited for this update for so long

HHYagamiHHYagamiabout 3 years ago

This series is an emotional roller-coaster, pure quality. I've discovered it yesterday and I read it all. I've seen that it got trough a long hiatus, I hope I won't have to wait for another year for the next chapter.

But even if you need all that time, I'll wait eagerly. I feel very empathic for this couple, you're writing in a very realistic manner.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Please update!

And I would love to know what Danny’s parents had to say about Tyler staying with them or the boys said anything to them.

play7399play7399about 3 years ago
Breathless

Oh these boys! My goodness what a roller coaster of hot sex and confusing emotions. With some other stories I am usually thinking why can’t these two just say how they feel. BUT Danny and Tyler do say how they feel, just not enough to reassure each other, I guess. I know you need to have drama for the plot, but I don’t know many colleges that wouldn’t let someone stay in your single room. Or how the boys’ schedule got so packed that they couldn’t see each other if it was a mutual priority. Please write more, you’ve created believable characters that I am *invested* in.

petedrummpetedrummabout 3 years ago

Ok, wow!

The drama! I'm so invested in this lol. I really hope the boys get to be happy together. Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just binged the series so far, its like its right out of my fantasies of a bestfriend-boyfriend. Sadly (for me) all my friends are straight. But these lads are so hot and sensitive and romantic it just melts my heart.

I hope this keeps going and Danny tops Tyler sometime and also if they talk about their past more or we see how Danny's family reacted to him coming out and Tyler living with him. Amazing story & very immersive. Its tender and fills me with longing.

Hal585Hal585almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story but thought there should have been more info on Danny's parents accepting his life situation with Tyler when Tyler started living with them. also, it appeared to me, that they still had not came to having full trust with each other. Good story and my imagination will finish it for me. lol

Kv1201Kv1201about 2 years ago

Ahh I hope they clear up the misunderstanding. I'm really hook on this series, they are so good. I wish there is more update. Thanks for writing it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.