More than Just Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how you kiss me," Tyler praised, trailing his lips down Danny's jaw. "It's like you're trying to eat me. To climb inside of me. I wanna lock you up and never let you out, Danny."

Danny cupped Tyler's ass with both hands and ground their hips together. "I want you inside me," he whispered, bouncing his hips off the bed.

Tyler groaned. "What'm I supposed to do when you say sexy shit like that?"

Danny chuckled, then turned his head and caught Tyler's lips again. "You're supposed to fuck me until you come."

Tyler thrust his hips into Danny's, grinding him into the bed. "I'm gonna come inside you."

He shivered. Tyler kissed down his neck, then made his way down to his chest. He paused when he got to Danny's nipples, then caught one between his teeth and the other one between a finger and thumb. Danny bit his hand to keep from moaning as Tyler teased him until he was thrashing from the sharp pinches and bites.

"Stop, stop," he panted, trying his best not to moan aloud.

Tyler looked up at him, and the look on Tyler's face almost had him shooting in his pants. "You like it."

"I like everything you do to me," Danny agreed. "I can't be quiet, don't wanna get you caught."

"Door's locked," Tyler pointed out. Danny was still uncomfortable. Tyler got up and closed the windows, dimming the already dim light to nearly nothing now. There was a clicking noise and then track lighting that Danny hadn't noticed before lit up underneath Tyler's bed. Tyler moved to the closet and pulled out a small bluetooth speaker and plugged it in, then fiddled with his phone for a minute.

"What'cha doing?" he asked, looking over Tyler's shoulder at his phone.

"Music. So you can be loud."

His face burned. "Tyler!"

Tyler turned to him, kissing his cheek over his shoulder. "What? Take your pants off, how'm I gonna blow you with your pants on?"

Danny backed up and worked on shucking his pants off as Tyler chose the music, some bassy electronic music. Tyler was advancing on him again in a second, but his jeans were still stuck around his ankles. He kicked, feeling clumsy, always feeling clumsy when compared to Tyler.

Tyler pushed him down and tugged his jeans off of his feet, then threw them to the floor. Danny laid back as Tyler remounted him, covering his body like the world's best weighted blanket. Their eyes met and he was done.

"I'll do anything you want," Danny whispered. "You can do anything to me."

"What if I wanted to tie you up?" Tyler asked, tracing a finger down Danny's neck and chest, stopping when it bumped into one of his pert nipples. He squeezed down hard enough to make Danny writhe beneath him.

"Mmm-hmm," Danny agreed, eyes closed as he breathed through his mouth. "Anything."

Tyler dipped his head down and caught the same nipple between his teeth, then bit it slightly harder than he'd pinched it. Danny gasped aloud. "What if I wanted to tease you and torment you?"

"I guess not," Danny said, disappointed in himself. "Sorry. I know I just said it, but I don't think I want you to be mean. It would, I don't think-"

Tyler bit down again. "Not like that. I'd never do that. I mean, like, teasing you so you'd be so mad with desire that you'd beg me to touch you."

"I already do that," Danny said. "I mean, you already make me feel like that."

Tyler shook his head, his lips pursed. "No, I don't know, I'm not saying it right. I wanna steal your orgasms, or make it so you can't have them without, like, unless you're with me and make you. I dunno. Sorry. I'm fucked up. I'm sorry."

"No, no, no, Tyler, you're not fucked up. I don't know anything about that kinda stuff, but if it's with you, like, I can do that. Any of it. Like I said, whatever you wanted, but just for you."

Tyler leaned back and looked him in the eyes. "No, I want us to do stuff we both wanna do. Like, together."

"If that's what you wanna do, then I wanna do it." Danny was starting to feel strange at the thought of Tyler in charge in that way. His butt clenched and his dick throbbed, but he also felt something else he didn't understand, a deep longing to be Tyler's plaything. No, not plaything. He wanted more than that. He wanted to belong to Tyler. It was confusing and he tried pushing thought away, but it lingered in the background, simmering.

"No, you don't understand. I'm, I wanna do stuff you want, too. I don't want you doing this just because you think I want it," Tyler complained, rolling off of him to sit up, still close enough that their skin touched. It was too dim to properly see the look on his face, but Danny could guess it. "I want you to want it, too."

Danny sat up, too. "I..." It was so hard to put words to what he was feeling right now, but he had to try to explain it so Tyler would understand. "I want..." He swallowed hard. "The thought of you controlling me like that, um, you know, sexually, it makes me..." He swallowed again. He could tell Tyler wanted to interrupt, but he didn't, waiting to see what Danny was trying to say.

Tyler didn't speak, but he moved his hand to Danny's knee. Danny covered it with his own and squeezed, thankful for his touch. It centered him and helped him continue.

"I want, um. So, you, ah, being, telling me what to do, what you want me to do, or have me do to you, or have done to you, I dunno, but it's so super hot. I... I want to be yours." His voice trembled with how afraid he was to say the next part out loud, but if anyone would understand this new need he'd just discovered, it would be Tyler.

"It makes me so hot, Ty," he said, taking Tyler's hand from his knee and pulling it to his groin. Just the brush of Tyler's knuckles over his junk had his whole body trembling. "Like, it's confusing, cause, right? But, like... I wanna belong to you. I wanna, it makes me feel, like, um. Super, ah, submissive? And, um. I didn't, I mean, until right now, until you said that I didn't even know I wanted it, you know?"

Tyler pressed down on Danny's boner and he squirmed. "You like feeling submissive? You want me to tell you what to do?"

He nodded, feeling like an idiot. "Yes, please. I wanna belong to you. Fuck, Tyler. I love you, and I want you to own me." There. He said it, knowing he could trust Tyler completely, feeling completely vulnerable, yet also safe right where he was.

"Fuck, Danny. That's. Fuck. That's intense. In a good way," he followed up quickly, perhaps worried Danny would take it the wrong way. "I wanna kiss you now."

"Anything you want," Danny said, feeling reverential. He leaned forward and Tyler met him halfway, both of them tangling their arms around one another before sinking into the most tender kiss Danny had ever had. "Love you, Connley," he whispered in between Tyler's kisses.

"Fuck, Danny," Tyler moaned. "I was, can we, ah..."

"Yes."

Tyler swallowed hard. "I wanna make it so you, like, um. I wanna train you so that you can cum without being touched."

"Can, is that something that can happen? How?" Danny asked, terrified of the activity, and also longing for it. "Like, no touching at all?"

"No, like no touching yourself while I'm fucking you. Your dick, I mean. I wanna give you a prostate orgasm. But, it's not, like, everything I've read, it's hard to do. Like, to train someone to be able to cum from just that. I don't want you to feel like-"

"Tyler?"

Tyler swallowed hard. "Yeah, Danny?"

"I wanna be trained by you." He snorted at himself, so embarrassed and submissive that he couldn't control his words. "I mean, to do that. Tell me what to do."

Tyler groaned. "Suck me, get me ready and I'll finger you."

Danny caught himself licking his lips and stopped himself, blushing hard, thankful for the low lighting. Tyler leaned back, his pale scepter the only thing Danny could focus on.

"Danny, do you like my cock?"

Danny tried to suck him into his mouth but Tyler grabbed him by the hair and pulled him away. It stung, and the more he fought against it to swallow down Tyler's cock the more it stung. Tyler chuckled. "So eager," he praised. "First thing's first, though. We need lube, Danny. Get the lube out of my bottom desk drawer."

Danny nodded, eager to please Tyler in his current mental state. It felt amazing, light and free in a way he'd never felt before. He liked it a lot. He dug the lube out of the drawer and turned back, his cock bobbing happily with each step before he handed it to Tyler, then waited for his next direction.

"Good job, Danny." He blushed with pride, and his cock jumped. "Climb on top of me so that your ass is up by my face." Danny climbed onto the bed and awkwardly moved and wiggled above Tyler as they tried to get the angle right on his narrow bed. Finally Tyler's hands closed around his hips, stalling his movement.

"Tyler," he moaned, his lips so close to Tyler's dick that he could smell the musky scent. He wanted to smell more of it, wanted to bury his nose in Tyler's pubes as he choked on his dick.

"You're really turned on, aren't you?" Tyler asked, one finger trailing down his asscrack. "Oh, lovely, you're really twitching down here like crazy. I'm gonna stick my finger in now, oh, nice. It slid right in. You wanna be fucked, don't you?"

He moaned and pressed his hips back into Tyler's finger as it breached his most intimate of places. "Wanna be fucked by you," he agreed. "Wanna suck your cock, Ty. Please, can I suck your cock?"

"Holy hell, Danny. Were you always ths fucking sexy?" Tyler asked, shivering when Danny's muscles clenched on his fingers. "You really like my cock?"

"Your cock is my favorite cock. I wanna..." He swallowed hard as he tried to get the words out. Tyler's finger danced inside him in a way that made him feel slightly more complete.

"You wanna what?" Tyler encouraged. "I'm gonna put two fingers in now, your ass is super eager tonight."

"I wanna... Um, like, I wanna make your dick feel so good you cum all over me. Inside me. Wherever you want. I want you to, ah, um, control my orgasm." He swallowed hard, mortified, but also so close to his finish that if Tyler tugged him once he'd spray everywhere.

Tyler's fingers stalled. "Are you saying you want me to own your dick?"

"All of me, Tyler. Um, if that's, yeah, I guess, I mean, if it's not weird or something," he replied, terrified he took it too far.

Tyler curled his fingers down and he pulled them over Danny's prostate, making his whole body turn to jelly for half a second. His other hand snaked around and grabbed Danny's throbbing manhood and squeezed down hard. "Are you giving this to me?"

He nodded, so close to coming that he had to hold his breath for a five count before he could answer. His whole body trembled uncontrollably. "Yes," he whispered, making sure Tyler knew he'd answered. "I belong to you."

"Fuck, Danny," Tyler said. "I fucking love you so much."

"Love you, too," Danny repeated. "Please, Ty, let me suck my favorite dick."

"Yeah, that's right. Suck my dick, Danny." Tyler curled his fingers inside him again and the noises he made were embarrassing, but also maddeningly arousing.

He licked the dab of precum from Tyler's tip first, gently so he could spread it across his entire tongue, enjoying being marked by Tyler's scent. Tyler moaned and his hips jumped up. Danny dipped his head down, letting Tyler's rod push its way into his mouth.

"Fuck," Tyler moaned, now pumping his fingers in and out of Danny's hole, opening him up a little more with each thrust. "That's right. Deeper, Danny. Choke on my dick, I want you gagging on my long cock." He punctuated his demand with another upthrust of his hips, jamming himself into Danny's throat. He choked and gagged but held himself there, the humiliation and vulnerability of the act bringing him close to orgasm again.

Maybe it wasn't gonna be that hard to learn to come without touching his dick after all. He began bobbing on Tyler's rod, letting the smell of him soak into his head. He moaned when Tyler slipped a third wet finger into his ass, thrusting his hips back eagerly on Tyler's slick digits.

"Danny, you're riding my fingers while sucking your favorite cock. You're perfect, Danny. Just, yeah, suck it just like that, so good. I'm gonna fuck-"

Tyler stopped speaking abruptly, then his fingers were gone and Danny felt cold, open, exposed. A second later Tyler was throwing him off of him and against the wall on the inside of the bed. "Tyler?" he whispered, suddenly afraid.

"Hush!" Tyler hissed, grabbing for his phone. The music shut off, then Tyler was throwing a blanket over him. "Stay under there!"

He hadn't heard the door open, but he saw it now through the blanket, light coming in through the open door. The lights to the room flooded next and he curled up into the tightest ball he could, pulling the blankets over him as he hid from the intrusion.

"What the fuck, dude," Tyler growled. "Shut the fucking door!"

"It smells in here," Danny heard a lower voice complain. "Shit, dude, you're dick's out. Put that shit away."

"You're the one interrupting!" Tyler growled, pulling the pillow to cover himself up. "Get out."

"Jesus, what bitch? Can't you go tug your pole in the bathroom or something?" Danny heard Tyler's roommate moving around the room and tried to curl up even tighter, as if that would keep him from spotting him, or keep him from noticing that he wasn't a girl.

"Not masturbating, idiot. Get out. I put the sign on the door up."

Tyler's roommate snorted. "I didn't even look. That's your girl, hiding back there then?"

"Fuck you, get out. You're such an asshole, you know that?" Tyler's fingers found Danny's back and he pressed them into his spine as if he needed the contact with his body. Danny needed it, the simple touch had him feeling just a little less terrible.

"My room, too," Bob grumbled.

"You ignored the code," Tyler growled. "You're a cunt, you know that?"

Bob didn't sound apologetic. "Your code. I never agreed to it."

"Get the fuck out of the room, Bob," Tyler threatened.

"Or what, brah? You gonna come at me with your pork sword out?" Bob laughed and Tyler tensed. Danny reached behind himself and took Tyler's hand, then squeezed it gently. Tyler relaxed a tiny bit.

"Just fucking go already, you got what you came for, didn't you?" Tyler demanded.

"Bye, asshole. Your girl better not be here when I get back," Bob threatened.

"Don't bother coming back at all, you infected twat."

"My room, too, dickhead. I should tell the RA on you, get you in trouble."

"Do that and I'll make the rest of the semester pure hell for you," Tyler hissed. "Try me, you hillbilly horse fucker. Just try me."

"Fuck you, snowflake," Bob barked back. "We're gonna have a real serious talk tomorrow when I get back." There was a dramatic pause. "Real serious."

"Like I fucking care. Just get the fuck out," Tyler growled.

Bob snorted, then there was the sound of shuffling feet before Danny heard the door open and close again. Tyler didn't move, was frozen to the spot, and he was afraid to come out, unsure if Bob actually left, or if he would come back just to be a cockblocker. "Ty?" he whispered.

Tyler shuddered. "I'm so sorry, Danny. Fuck, you called it, and I fucked it up. Like usual. Just, goddammit."

"He's gone?"

Tyler's hand moved to Danny's hip. "He's gone. I'm sorry, Danny."

Danny sat up, throwing the blanket off of him. He looked around the room, then to Tyler. Tyler's face was red and his hand was fisted over the pillow over his lap. Even angry and frustrated, Tyler was beyond handsome. Danny's wilted member twitched just looking at him.

He pushed himself off the bed, then grabbed the wooden chair from Tyler's desk and dragged it across the room. It was pretty sturdy, he knew it'd do the trick. He wedged it under the doorknob then kicked the legs until it was firmly stuck. He turned back to Tyler, his hand on the light switch.

"What're you doing?" Tyler asked, his eyes travelling Danny's body hungirly, but also tinged with guilt.

"Keeping your gorilla roomie out," Danny said, nodding to the chair. "Shouldn't be able to get in again, or at least it'll buy us some time."

"You're so fucking smart," Tyler said, meaning every word. "I'm sorry he ruined this, that I let him ruin it."

"Tyler," Danny said, flicking the lightswitch off again. "You didn't ruin it. Even that gorilla didn't ruin it. Unless you're not in the mood anymore..."

Tyler sighed, then looked down at his lap. "I'm sorry, I'm so mad that I just can't right now. I need to calm down. My boner's completely gone and my balls ache like I was kicked. Sorry Danny. I feel sick."

Danny nodded, then climbed back into Tyler's bed. He wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck, then pulled him down. "Then let's just lay here together. I wanna feel you, Ty. We don't need to have sex. I just wanna be here with you."

Tyler's body shuddered, then he was curling around Danny's body. "You're so, I don't even know the words, how to tell you how much you mean to me. What you mean to me. You're my other half, Danny. I can't, not without you."

Danny shifted so he could throw his other arm over Tyler's hip. He pulled the one under Tyler's head out, then wiggled until he could bury his face in Tyler's hair. He breathed deeply, surrounding himself completely with Tyler's scent.

"I love you so freaking much, Ty. We need to figure out a way to live together. I don't care what my RA says, I'm gonna get you into my room. I'm not gonna let you live with that freaking mouth breather."

Tyler pulled him closer and they lay in each other's arms for a while, their legs tangled. Tyler's heartbeat in his ear, his pulse under his lips, his smell all around and the taste of his precum still in his mouth had his dick refilling more quickly than he'd have liked, considering the situation. He shifted back, trying to pull his erection away from Tyler's hip, trying to hide it.

"Where're you going?" Tyler complained, his fingers tracing patterns into his shoulder blade.

"Sorry," Danny said, freezing up. "I'm, I know it's not, like, the timing is bad. I'm sorry, you just, I can still taste you and you're in my arms and-"

Tyler twisted so his hip pressed into Danny's erection. Danny tried to pull back but was trapped by the wall. "Don't be sorry. This's my dick now, and I like it hard."

Danny shivered as Tyler's cold fingers wrapped around it and squeezed. "I could probably be convinced to start over, with a little encouragement. Probably."

"Go team?" Danny said. Tyler paused, then laughed, and he laughed, too.

"Yup. Go team. Hey Danny?"

"Hmm, Tyler?" Tyler's firm grip was distracting him, flooding blood to his loins.

"Thanks. Just, like, thanks for being you. For loving me. Just, thanks."

Danny rolled his eyes, then rubbed his dick against Tyler's thigh. "Thanks for humping you, you mean."

"Hmm? What was that?" Tyler asked, pushing his thigh firmly between Danny's legs. "Does someone want some attention?"

"Someone always wants your attention," Danny agreed, breathing Tyler's scent in and out. "Sometimes I wish everything else would just stop so we can be just us. You know?"

Tyler nodded, then shifted in Danny's arms. He looked up and kissed Danny's jaw, then pulled away. "Your face is scratchy."

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't shave today."

"I didn't say it was bad," Tyler noted. He kissed Danny's chin again. "Just said it was scratchy."

"I'll shave, I can go shave, if that's-"

"Shut up, Danny," Tyler chided. "I think you didn't get to finish something you started earlier..."

"You do know how I hate leaving things unfinished," Danny agreed, his hand sliding down Tyler's hip.

"You really hate it," Tyler agreed. "Like, not able to forgive yourself levels of hate it."

"Well then, I probably need to finish this," Danny said, pushing Tyler back by his hip. Tyler rolled onto his back and Danny pounced, jumping between his legs. "You're soft."