More than Just Friends Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler turned his head away. "Sorry."

Danny sighed. "Don't be sorry," he said, tracing a finger over Tyler's package. It felt neat when it was soft, kind of squishy and kind of soft. He leaned down and kissed it, then looked up at Tyler, grabbing his dick in his right hand. "I like it like this, too. This is my favorite cock, you know."

Tyler went to say something, but the word dissolved on his tongue as Danny put his entire member inside his mouth and sucked. Tyler moaned again when Danny's hands travelled up his thighs, then hips, stopping on his waist.

Danny really liked how it felt in his mouth, like a fleshy marshmallow. It sounded kinda gross, but also was exactly what it felt like, and he really liked it. Tyler throbbed in his mouth, his cock swelling with the surge of blood he'd felt. Danny pulled back and looked up at Tyler in the dark. "Seems like this won't take long at all," he announced, proud of himself.

"Don't stop now," Tyler panted. "You're winning at it."

Danny snorted, Tyler's tip resting on his lips. "Go team," he said, then slid his lips down Tyler's rod. Tyler chuckled, then moaned, his hands slipping into Danny's hair.

"Fuck, Danny, feels so good." He rocked his hips a little, pushing himself in and out of Danny's mouth. "I wanna come."

Danny pulled back. "Then come."

Tyler shook his head, his whole body tensing when Danny gobbled up his cock again. "Not yet. Don't wanna... Not yet."

Danny took it as a challenge to make Tyler come. Tyler was completely hard now, not as hard as he could be, but hard enough. Danny pulled back, then licked hard, taking a moment to push his tongue into the slit in Tyler's head. Salty precum oozed onto his tongue and he allowed himself a second to savor it before he eagerly plunged back down Tyler's shaft.

"You're so good at this," Tyler praised, his voice low. "I need to open you more, it's been too long since we've been one."

Danny paused, the feeling that passed through him when Tyler implied that they were together, that they became one when they fucked, too much for him to bear. He let it crash into him like a wave, let it settle on him like a second skin. He suddenly needed Tyler inside him. "Take me, Tyler. Make me yours."

Tyler pulled his head up, then cupped his cheeks. Even in the dim light Danny could tell Tyler was looking straight into his eyes, seeing inside him deeper than anyone else could. "You're already mine," Tyler breathed. His fingers caressed Danny's cheeks on both sides. "You said so."

"Fuck me, then," Danny begged, sitting on his heels. Tyler's hands fell back to his chest. Danny looked around, found the lube and grabbed it before returning his attention to Tyler. He cracked open the lid and squeezed a generous amount onto Tyler's sword, smoothing it over the surface with his hand. He looked around for something to wipe it on and found a shirt. He didn't know if it was his or Tyler's, and he didn't really care at the moment. He cleaned his hand and threw the shirt to the side, then started to turn.

Tyler caught his arm, stopping him from moving. "Ride me, Danny. Prove to me that you're mine."

Danny closed his eyes and exhaled, so close to coming again just from Tyler's words. "I'm yours," he declared, way more serious than he probably should've said it, but he had no filter right now, he was nothing but raw emotion.

He straddled Tyler and lined his cock up, then sat down. The lubed rod slid past his hole and up his crack, and as much as he liked how it felt there, that wasn't where he wanted it now. He whined, then readjusted. Tyler's hands landed on his hips and guided him, and when it seemed like he was going to miss again Tyler helped, holding his cock in just the right position.

"Fuck, Ty," he moaned as Tyler's cockhead breeched him. "You're so big."

"You weren't ready," Tyler said, a frown at the corner of his lips.

"I'm ready," Danny denied. "I'm always ready for you." He sat further and gasped at the sharp pain. Tyler wasn't even inside him, just his head, and it was too frustrating. He tried to force himself to relax, but he couldn't, so he just planted himself on Tyler's sword.

Or he would have, but Tyler anticipated his move and caught his hips, forcing him back off his cock. "Stop," Tyler said, soft and commanding. "I don't want you to hurt yourself for me."

"I need to prove to you I'm yours!" Danny whined, wishing he could stop himself from saying exactly what he was feeling.

"You don't have to prove anything," Tyler said, wiggling out from under him. Danny turned away, feeling defeated for the second time tonight. "You just, fuck, Danny. It's okay." Danny shook his head, afraid to look at Tyler, afraid to say anything. "It is. Danny, hey, Danny, it's cool."

Danny felt vulnerable and fragile. He shook his head. "Sorry, Ty."

"Daniel David Ryder, look at me," Tyler demanded. He couldn't help himself, he looked. Tyler's face was hard to see in the dim lighting in the room, it was hard to tell what he was feeling. "Danny," Tyler said softer this time. "Kiss me, please?"

Danny hesitated for a second, then lunged forward and kissed Tyler with everything he had. All of his emotions poured into Tyler through the kiss, and Tyler accepted them all. His whole body tensed when Tyler's fingers slipped between his crack and plunged into his slight gape. "Ty!"

"Shh," Tyler cooed. "Relax for me, okay?"

"Mmm-hmm," Danny moaned, his eyes closed as he focused on Tyler's fingers. Tyler's mouth closed over his again and he found himself distracted by the needy kiss they shared. "Love you," he whispered into Tyler's mouth.

"You feel so good," Tyler praised. "Inside, I mean."

Danny flushed and was glad that Tyler couldn't see it in the dark. Tyler's fingers moved in and out of him in a graceful dance that had him panting with desire. "More," he begged. "More, please Ty."

Tyler growled, removing his fingers for a second before he pushed them back in harder. "Gonna go to three on the next one," he warned. "Deep breath now."

Danny breathed deep and was pierced by Tyler's digits, stretching him wide, the only ache residual from him trying to mount Tyler too soon. He couldn't make words, only pleasured moans and whimpers as Tyler kissed him and finger fucked him at the same time.

He knew when he was ready, his ass wide open and his mind hazy with lust. He rocked back on Tyler's fingers a few times, enjoying being caressed on the inside, then lifted his hips. "I'm ready," he whispered, grabbing the already soiled shirt and handing it to Tyler. Tyler wiped his fingers on it and put it next to them, then grabbed the lube and reapplied it to his cock.

"Show me that you love my cock," Tyler purred.

"I do," he whispered as he remounted Tyler's lap. He caught Tyler's rod with his one hand and held it in place as he lowered himself onto it. It went in much easier this time, and on the first try. Tyler's head still stretched him wide, and he was ready for it this time, but the pain never came. Just the pleasant stretching sensation of Tyler sinking deeper inside.

"Fuck, Danny," Tyler grunted. "You're so fucking tight." Tyler sat up, wrapping his arms around Danny. "Don't move, not yet. I'm gonna nut and we just started. Just, gimme a minute."

"You can come," Danny said, feeling kind of spacy.

"I want you to come, too," Tyler complained. "I want you to enjoy it, too."

Danny caressed down Tyler's back, then shoved his fingers under his butt, pushing him the tiniest bit deeper inside. "I am." He wished he could take the feeling that Tyler was giving him and bottle it up for later, it was that good. "Come. Shoot your thick cum inside me. I want it so much."

Tyler growled, then bit down gently on Danny's shoulder. "You always know what to say to make me crazy." He laid back down, his fingers trailing down Danny's chest the whole way. "If you want my cum you'll need to work for it," he said.

Danny hummed his approval, then rolled forward on his knees, slowly pulling himself up Tyler's masterpiece. He took it out all except the tip, then slowly pushed it back inside until Tyler was buried as deep as he could get him in this position. He repeated the movement, slow and steady, over and over again. Tyler was fighting his orgasm, he could tell, and that was just unacceptable.

"Cream me, Ty," he encouraged. "Stop holding back. I want you to cream me."

"Danny," Tyler growled, his hands tensing on Danny's ass cheeks. Danny moved a little faster, and Tyler only made it two rotations of his hips before he felt Tyler's cock twitching as it unloaded deep inside him.

"That's right, Ty. Cream my ass, cum inside me," he moaned, wiggling to get Tyler's cum as deep as he could. He imagined he could feel it flushing inside him, filling his belly. "I fucking love it when you cream me, Ty."

Too soon Tyler relaxed and his cock stopped twitching, his head resting on his pillow as he rode the high his endorphins were giving him. Danny kept him planted deep inside, enjoying the feeling of connectedness despite the aching in his balls.

Tyler reached out and ran his finger over Danny's dick, catching a sticky strand of precum in the process. Tyler brought it to his lips, he could see that much in the dark, and Danny flushed as Tyler sucked on his precum-coated finger. "You didn't come?"

"Sorry," Danny said. His asshole clenched with his embarrassment and Tyler's cock twitched in response.

"Don't be sorry," Tyler chided. "You want me to suck you off?"

Danny shook his head. "I wanna stay here for a while longer, until you're too soft to be inside at least. I like how it feels, you inside me. Your cum inside me. Cause, um, like, I belong to you."

"That's right," Tyler said, running his finger over Danny's slit again. "You do. I already said it earlier, but I'm good to go twice tonight. I wanna fuck you this time."

Tyler's member throbbed in his ass. "You wanna do it again?" Danny asked, swallowing down his excitement.

"I wanna do it again," Tyler confirmed. "This time, I'm gonna fuck you so hard that no one else will ever satisfy you again. Do you want that?"

Danny nodded, his eyes cast down and his cheeks hot. "Mmm-hmm," he hummed, his throat tight.

"You want me to cum in you again?"

Danny nodded again. "Yes," he whispered.

Tyler reached out and caressed his cheek. "Look me in the eyes and tell me, Danny."

Danny swallowed hard. It took him three attempts to finally make his words come out. "Fuck me hard, Ty. Use me, make me your cumdump."

"I didn't mean it like that," Tyler said, sounding less confident.

"I did," Danny whispered. "I wanna be your sloppy cumdump, Tyler."

Tyler sat up and wrapped his fingers around the back of Danny's neck, then pulled him down into a fierce kiss. "Get on your hands and knees," Tyler demanded.

Danny slid off Tyler's cock, a wet popping noise signaling the instantaneous leak of cum that followed the void where his dick had just been. He rolled onto his hands and knees, pressing his ass back towards Tyler eagerly.

"You want me to tell you that you look like an eager little cumdump?" Tyler asked.

"Yes!" Danny begged. "I'm your eager little cumdump. Fuck me hard, please use me Tyler!" Tyler's fingers sank into his hips, then the tip of his crown kissed Danny's gaping asshole. "Yes, please," he whined, pushing his hips back.

"Danny," Tyler moaned as he pushed his way inside. Danny gasped at the different angle, his eyes shut tight with the pleasure of Tyler mounting him. He suddenly understood why people referred to it as breeding, he felt like he was a mare and Tyler his stallion. The thought was embarrassing, but also drove his lust higher.

Tyler thrust in slowly, then pulled out just the same. He whined and Tyler chuckled, then thrust in a little harder. This time he didn't pull out all of the way, and he slammed himself back inside. "I'm gonna fuck you hard now." It was all the warning he got, Tyler slammed himself deep one more time, then truly fucked him like he'd never been fucked before.

Tyler was relentless, pounding his ass without mercy. It was the best thing he'd ever experienced. "Fuck, fuck, Ty, fuck me, fuck," he moaned. Tyler was fucking him so hard it was all he could just to be filled over and over. He melted into the bed, Tyler's hands holding his hips in place as he speared him over and over again.

"Not gonna come as fast this time," Tyler promised, sounding breathy. "Gonna fuck you real good, like the slutty little cumdump you are."

"Yessss," Danny hissed, his whole world narrowed down to the cock reshaping his ass. "Fuck me hard, I'm yours."

"I'm gonna cum so deep inside you that it'll never come out," Tyler threatened. "Gonna ride your tight ass until I nut, and you're gonna take it all."

Danny fisted the sheets just to keep Tyler from pushing him further up the bed with the intensity of his thrusting. "Make me beg for it," he whispered.

"Danny, you're fucking perfect," Tyler whispered, stopping his hips when he was buried deep inside. He released Danny's hips and traced his way up and down Danny's spine. Danny trembled, feeling like a melty mess of lust. His ass felt used in the best way, but he wasn't done, he wanted more cum. "Beg me for my cum, then."

Tyler didn't move, just held Danny in place, speared deep. "Tyler, please, Tyler. I want you to come again. Inside me."

"More," Tyler demanded, his hips still. Danny whined and rocked his hip, or at least tried to, but Tyler held him tight. "Prove to me you want it."

"I want it," Danny whined. "I want your cum, Tyler, please, I wanna be fucked hard while you pump your perfect cum as deep as you can. Fuck, Tyler, please!"

Tyler sighed, then pulled back and slammed home again. "Gonna give you the cum you want so much," he promised, his words slightly stuttered with his thrusting. He pounded Danny's ass with renewed vigor and soon was making the little moaning sounds Danny knew meant he was close.

His dick had never hurt so good before, and he thought about touching himself, but then decided he wanted Tyler's cum more. "Ty, ty, ty," he moaned.

"Coming," Tyler growled, his fingers gripping his hips even harder. "Take my cum, Danny." Tyler grunted and thrust deep. "Take it, take it," he moaned.

They were both breathing hard when Tyler's hips stalled. He reached around and touched Danny's aching member. "Fuck, don't clench so hard," Tyler moaned. "You didn't cum?"

"So good, didn't wanna..." he panted, melting into Tyler's cheap dorm mattress. "Didn't wanna be distracted from you."

"I want you to come," Tyler said in his not taking no for an answer voice.

"Can't move," Danny admitted.

Tyler popped out of him and rolled, then sort of crawled under him, gripping his dick in a firm fist. "I want you to come," he said again, his firm fist riding Danny's cock. He hummed, his whole body alight with pleasure. "Come, Danny. Come for me."

It was exactly what he needed. Cum scoured his urethra with how hard it shot out of him. He screamed, he didn't mean to, but it felt so good he wasn't in control of himself.

"That's right," Tyler cooed in his ear, his hand still pumping up and down in a rhythmic pattern on his cock, milking him hard. "Come for me. All of this cum, it's mine."

Danny thrashed and moaned and came, and came, and came. And came some more, all the while Tyler purring in his ear, encouraging him, milking him. He collapsed at some point, nearly passed out. Tyler's voice brought him back.

"That was fucking amazing, Danny," he praised. "Like, what the fuck was that? Other than amazing."

Danny chuckled, it was the best he could do after all that, he still hadn't reset yet. Tyler broke out of his arms, then got out of bed. He picked up his shirt then frowned, they'd used it as their cum rag.

He threw it in the hamper and pulled a clean shirt out of the closet, then found his pants and slipped them on. "I'm gonna be late," he complained to himself. "Danny, I gotta go. You can stay for a bit if you wanted."

He had nearly dozed off, but Tyler woke him with a start. "What about your future wife-beater roommate?"

"Hmm?" Tyler hummed. "I didn't mean spend the night."

Danny frowned, his stomach falling out for some reason but he didn't know why. "I wasn't gonna," he snapped, moving from content to irritated at breakneck speed. "I meant, like, your roomie said you and he would have a 'real serious' talk when he came back tomorrow." Danny tried his best, and failed, at imitating Tyler's roommate.

"Don't care about that chode," Tyler dismissed, searching his desk for something.

"He's gonna turn you in," Danny said, worry suddenly gnawing a hole in his chest.

"Don't care," Tyler dismissed, sounding like he really didn't. "It was worth it."

Tyler's sudden flippancy was pissing him off. "I don't want this to ruin your year, you're stuck with him."

"What do I care if that horse fucker turns me in? I literally have zero fucks for him."

"You should care. You're stuck with him."

"It's just a year," Tyler said. "Maybe he'll ask for a transfer. Or maybe they'd let me. Doesn't matter now anyway, I gotta go."

"It does matter! And you know they'd deny it. Your dorm is already overbooked as it is," Danny growled. "I fucking hate him. Like, so much."

"Me too," Tyler agreed, shoving supplies into his backpack. It was driving Danny crazy, Tyler's distraction and sudden dismissal. It was hurting him, making him feel slightly sick. Tyler wasn't even looking at him. "But, fuck him."

He needed Tyler, he needed something, but he had no idea what. Even though he knew it would he incredibly difficult to get Tyler a new roommate, and almost completely impossible for them to live together in the first year, he couldn't let it go. "We gotta figure out how to get you snuck into my room, like, so you can live with me."

Tyler shook his head. "I'd love to, I really would, but your RA is a tight ass on that kinda thing. I've already been told off twice. And, seriously, now's not the time, I gotta go."

Danny sat up, looking for his own clothing, more for something to do than anything else. He was so frustrated with the situation, with Tyler's distraction and dismissal that if he didn't do something he was going to scream. "Dude, I just can't leave you to live with this poor excuse of a Florida man."

"Technically he's from Bucyrus," Tyler corrected, slipping his backpack on.

"Where the fuck is that?" Danny snapped.

Tyler rolled his eyes. "Like an hour from here, north."

Danny pursed his lips in annoyance before he replied. "If he's the only litmus test I have to go by, the only difference between Bucyrus and Florida is the alligators."

Tyler snorted a quick laugh, missing the pury fury in his tone, or ignoring it, then headed to the door. It was disappointing how easily Tyler disarmed his door block system. "Not gonna disagree with that sound logic," he said. "You know I'd live with you in a heartbeat, Danny. But, I don't want you in trouble. I can't stand it if I'm the reason you get punished or something."

"It'd be worth it," Danny said, probably too passionately, but he was raw, still wide open from what they had just done.

"As much as I'd like you to be here when I get back," Tyler said, hand on the door now, "you need to get going. There's no way I want you here when Bucyrus Bob comes back."

"You want me to leave?"

"Yeah, don't want you to have to deal with that horse fucker. And I have my study group. I'm late already."

It made sense, but he wasn't emotionally stable enough to be logical. Tyler kicking him out was a punch to the gut. "Oh. Yea." He got dressed faster, cringing when his drawers filled with Tyler's cum instantly. "Sorry. You have your Spanish study group."

"Yeah, I do. Kinda late," Tyler said, dancing anxiously at the door, obviously waiting for him to leave despite his earlier permission to stay. "I, ah... Yeah."