All Comments on 'More than Just Friends Ch. 07'

by PDreadful

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Great catching up with the boys at college even if it’s a bit of an emotional sh*t storm right now. All those spinning plates will land safely…eventually

Ginger630Ginger630about 2 years ago

I absolutely love these two! Can’t wait to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE that they switched and Tyler gave his ass to Danny. Loved the rimming, fingering, and all the ass-fucking and how much Tyler loved it all. This really balances them and shows that they can take care of each other, be vulnerable together, take control together, and really make this relationship work. Loved this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really like these characters and this really deep detail into how they have their ups and downs as they navigate falling in love and trying to keep each other close.

readerfeederreaderfeederabout 2 years ago

wow, what a treat! Wasn't expecting an update to this story but i'm so glad you're continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you write well, you created great atmospheres and showed what kind of love has faces, and that it is worth to truly love someone and be loved despite storms, winds, waves like on a stormy sea or various adversities. I would love to play the role of Danny. I can't wait to see what happens with Danny and Tyler. Keep writing.

Regards P SissyBoy from Warsaw (Poland)

fajnie piszesz, super atmosfer stworzyłeś i pokazałeś jaką miłość ma oblicza, i że warto jest prawdziwie kochać kogoś i być kochanym pomimo burz, wiatrów, fal jak na wzburzonym morzu czy różnych przeciwności. Bardzo chciałbym się wcielić w rolę Danny'ego. Czekam jak potoczą się dalsze losy Danny'ego i Tylera. Nie przestawaj pisać.

Pozdrawiam P SissyBoy z Warszawy (Polska)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPDreadful@PDreadful
I'm a scientist by day, a mom by night, and a writer by even later night (just for fun!). I appreciate feedback! I enjoy writing smut of many flavors, including gay male, fantasy/romance/smut, male/male/female, and occasionally some reluctance/taboo stuff.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES