More Than Meets The Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God daaaamn," came an unexpected voice besides Rick. He turned to look at Tessa.

"What? I mean, come one, look at her!" Rick laughed, then continued to do just that.

"How about we lower the hair and really go full harem girl?" Anton asked.

"Of course, my Sultan," She responded with that sappy, docile smile on her face. Janina removed a few bands from her hair and shook it out. The tight bun became a flow of wavy dark locks that nearly reached her elbows.

"Now that my assistant is a little more compliant, let's get on with the act, shall we?" Anton asked, addressing the rowdy crowd.

Anton then ran the students through a couple more bits. First making the men think they were in a wet t-shirt contest, the winner of which was awarded a lap dance from anyone of his choosing on stage. The winner, the football teams starting center, chose Janina, and the whole crowd was treated to watching a half belly-dance half lap-dance set to lively Bollywood music. Next the women were given banana's and told they were in a contest to give the best blowjob in the world to their favorite celebrity. Tessa hid her face in her hands in embarrassment as her twin sank to her knees and began moaning as she sucked off the phallic fruit. Anton then made them all think they were dogs choosing between himself and Janina as their new owner, and told them they would pick based on who they were most attracted to. Unsurprisingly 8 of the 10 volunteers chose Janina, with Jessenia practically laying across her feet.

Finally Anton had them all return to their seats.

"Before i wake you up i think i need to reward my great cast of volunteers. Everyone on stage now, when I ask you to return to your seats and leave the stage, you will have an irresistible urge to shake my hand goodbye. However, when our hands touch, you will also feel the greatest, most pleasurable, exhilarating orgasmic pleasure you can imagine."

The audience was a mix of hoots, laughs, and gasps, while Tessa laughed nervously and Rick felt his already thick erection grow even harder.

Anton began saying good-bye to his subjects one by one, all moaning and squirming and some even laughing as they went, and the crowd ate it up. When it was Jessenia's turn she grabbed his hand with both of hers and Anton needed Janina to help pull her off while she moaned and thrusted her hips into the air. Jessenia smiled embarrassed, then waved to the crowd as she went back to her set and hid her blushing face in the shoulder of one of her laughing friends.

"And then their was one," Anton said, staring at Olivia.

Olivia stood up, and walked to the front of the stage, almost robotically, as though she couldn't stop herself. She looked up at him, nervously.

"Closer, Olivia," he said, beckoning her forward with a finger.

She stepped up to him, and he put his hand on her shoulder and held the other out to her. She bit her lip in anticipation, then reached out to grasp his hand.

The room was filled with the sound of her moans as she writhed in ecstasy. The other students clapped and whooped at their peer's pleasurable experience. Rick stared, mouth agape as the gorgeous blonde threw an arm around Anton and buried her face in his chest to muffle the sounds of her screaming.

"So, would you say hypnosis is real now, or are you only cumming in front of a couple hundred people because you wanted to?" Anton asked as the crowd laughed.

Olivia lifted her head up and Janina put a microphone to her.

"It's, I...fuuuuuuUUUCK! Jus-just m-make it stoppppp oh fuck meeee!!!" Olivia practically shrieked.

"I'm just looking for an answer, not a proposition; do you think hypnosis is real, or did you just want, what did you say? Oh yes, "an excuse to show some skin"?"

"It's p-possible! Fuck, make it stop! Make it stop!" Olivia pleaded, squeezing her thighs together and breathing hard like she was running a marathon.

"So you believe hypnosis is real?" Anton asked, casually checking the time as though he didn't have a care in the world.

"Yes! No! Fuck, I don't knooooow! Just makkkkeee sssssstop!"

The crowd was loving this, and Rick had never been so hard in his life. Anton lifted a finger up under her chin, drawing her eyes even with his.

"Say it," he said sternly, staring deep into her eyes.

"MMMPHfu- fine... Hypnosis is real," she moaned helplessly, finally breaking under his intense gaze.

"And were you hypnotized?" He asked.

"I-I...yesssss," She hissed through gritted teeth, "I was hypnotized!"

"Damn straight," Anton said triumphantly. He then snapped his fingers and let go of her hand, releasing her from from her orgasmic bliss. Olivia sank to her knees again, catching her breath. She wiped the sweat off her forehead and Janina helped her to her feet as she avoided eye contact and turned bright red in the face of a standing ovation. She quickly returned to her seat and stared at the floor, legs still a little shaky from the intensity of the pleasure.

"Alright, that's all the time we have for this evening, if anyone needs me I'll be backstage ravishing my gorgeous assistant, isn't that right, Janina?"

The gorgeous Indian woman again bowed and responded, "As you wish, my Sultan."

The crowd went wild as they both disappeared behind the stage and into a back room.

People began filtering out, but Rick was still far too erect to get up. He turned to his side and saw Tessa with an arm around Olivia, who was looking a little sullen.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that embarrassing, right, Rick?"

"No," Rick responded, happy for an excuse to keep talking while he calmed down."At least you weren't chosen to give the lap-dance," he offered constructively, then spared a few moments to picture Olivia in the same harem outfit as Janina. Olivia finally spoke.

"I just can't believe it...I mean i REALLY felt myself lose control, like, I actually felt my will sap away like he could tell me anything and I'd do it happily."

Olivia looked slightly concerned as Tessa pulled her in for a hug.

"Relax, sis, most people felt something, I mean, damn, I went under waaaaay more than you did in the introduction, he just zeroed in on you because you were being a brat! Shit happens."

"Yeah," offered Rick, "Being a great hypnosis subject is supposed to be a sign of creativity and intelligence, you should take it as a compliment."

"I didn't know you knew anything about hypnosis," Tessa responded. Rick his face flush.

"Well, it's just something i picked up from psych with Glutes..." Rick said as the threesome finally got up and walked out of the mostly empty hall.

"Yeah, more like something you probably tried to learn to use ON Glutes," Olivia snickered. Rick was saved another shaky response by Tessa.

"Well, if he did want to learn how to do it maybe he could ask you for advice, after all if he were going to try to hypnotize Professor Glutting to get into her pants, who better to ask than the girl who just had 9 hypno-gasms live on stage?"

Olivia punched her in the arm, then relented and chuckled, finally getting over her embarrassment.

"I've gotta say...that's the hardest I've ever cum in my fucking life, and that includes the night at homecoming where Bradly Tully and i got locked in the laundry room of Toke Hall with a roll of quarters and-"

"I don't want to hear it," shouted Tessa over her. Rick and Olivia laughed. Rick finally relaxed after the experience of the show, dumb little smiles coming to his face as they walked back to their dorms and he would remember little moments from the show.

After about five minutes Rick realized he couldn't find his phone and left the sisters so he could return to the theater hall. The lights were off, but the doors were still unlocked so he figured no one would mind. After a few minutes of looking Rick found his phone and was on his way out when he noticed a flash of green on the stage.

"The fuck is that..." Rick mumbled as he climbed up. He found the source of the small glow and discovered a ring with an emerald in it. It was of fine quality, Rick assumed from the size and shape, and he swore it was glowing. Holding it in his hand it felt surprisingly heavy, and the band warmed rapidly to his touch.

"That is so fucking weird," Rick said to himself, "Pretty cool though, who ever lost this must be freaking out..." Rick decided he'd post about it in the college community page in the morning and pocketed it. He was on his way to the door when a voice shouted at him to stop.

Rick turned around and saw Janina there. She had put on a heavy robe, but was still clearly in her stage outfit underneath, though she had traded the heels for a pair of white flats.

"Is something wrong?" Rick asked, forcing himself not to stare at the cleavage visible at the top of her robe.

"I'm looking for something, we lost a ring with a green stone on stage tonight, I think that Hispanic girl accidentally pulled it off Anton's hand when I had to peel her off of him," she said.

"Oh, that's actually perfect, I just found a ring like that, is this it?" He asked, pulling the ring out of his pocket and holding it so she could see the gem. Janina looked shocked for a moment and reached her hand out and tried to say something, but in that moment Rick felt his finger tips where he held the ring go warm and he swore the ring began glowing again. He felt a tingle in the back of his head and gave himself a quick shake to snap out of it.

Janina was staring at the ring, but her face was no longer anxious or concerned. She was straight faced, staring at the gem, mouth slightly agape.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't going to keep it, I swear, i figured I'd post about it in the morning, it's just already so late, everyone has probably gone to sleep by now," Rick said quickly, hoping she'd accept what happened and didn't think him a thief. Janina yawned and kept staring at the ring.

"Yeah, 'tso late...people are...sleepy..." She said in a low voice as her arm fell to her side.

"Uhhh, yeah, I mean, you guys must be exhausted after that show you put on." "Mmmmhm, so exhausted..." Janina sighed heavily.

Rick looked from her to the ring, and then back again. He moved his arm a little to the left, then to the right, then in a small circular patter. Janina's eyes followed it the whole times, seemingly blinking more with every passing moment.

"No fucking way," Rick said and even took a step back. He couldn't believe it; Janina was falling into a trance! Maybe it was the shock of the moment and extra adrenaline from the show, or the fact that it was past midnight and he'd been up since 4am for work that he got a reckless thrill in the pit of his stomach and decided to take a risk.

"Yeah, it's so late, they feel so sleepy and tired, their eyes are so heavy, they just want to sleep."

"Jusss want to... sleeeeeeep," Janina moaned, eyes drooping as she stifled a yawn.

Rick felt the warmth on his fingertips again and decided to put the ring on. He felt a wave of heat flash over his body and this time he knew for sure that he saw the ring glow. He looked back to Janina, who was now slouching on her feet, eyes barely open enough to keep looking at the ring. Rick took a step closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder, then raised the ring a few inches from her gaze. Janina smiled dopily.

"I want you to look deeply into the ring, Janina," Rick said, his voice more confident.

"The ring... isssso pretty... " she said in a dreamy voice.

"It's so pretty you want to keep watching it, but you know I could take it away if I wanted. I promise I wont as long as you listed to me and do as I say. You want to keep staring at it, so you'll do whatever I say, won't you?" Janina nodded slowly.

"Yes... I want to do what you say..."

"You trust me, don't you?"

"I trust you..."

Rick gulped. He was actually doing it, he was hypnotizing an absolute bombshell of a babe. Years of fantasies and study and he was finally gifted a drop-dead gorgeous woman absolutely enthralled by him. For what felt like the fifth time tonight, he felt like his shorts were going to burst open, but he couldn't think with his dick right now, not matter how hard he felt it pressing against his underwear. He had to focus.

"Janina, have you been hypnotized by this ring before?"

"All the time..."

"Is that why you went into trance so easily for me? Is it a post-hypnotic suggestion when you see the ring?"

"Mmmmm nooooo... " Janina breathed contentedly.

"Then why did you go under?" Rick asked confused. There's no way he was that naturally talented.

"Ring is maggggic... found it in Egypt... masterrrrr found it... " Janina practically moaned.

"Oh, well that makes sense why you would drop so quic- EXCUSE ME?!" shouted Rick, interrupting himself.

"Ring isssss magic, ring makes people into massstersss, gives them... powersss... " Janina was now practically whispering, nearly drifting off to sleep.

Rick's mind was going a mile a minute. She had to be messing with him, there is no way magic was real... is there? Rick remembered the green glow when he first spotted it on the ground, and the way it felt warmer in his hand. It had grown even warmer when he put it on, almost like it wanted to be used...

"I need to sit down."


12