All Comments on 'More Than Okay'

by Pluna

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 2 years ago

Well that worked for me, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I noticed this was your first story for the Lit site. What an excellent start. Excellent pace of sex and build up. Characters were well defined and both extremely sexy. If a gay man can visualize the characters, you done a great job. I hope to see more from you and your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing first story

Bronte44Bronte44over 2 years ago

I love the story. Great writing and imagery. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done and well written! You are one of the best on the site! Thanks for doing this!!

silveraidersilveraiderover 2 years ago

Really good first story. The set-up was simple and well handled, just enough dialogue to bring the characters to life and your descriptive writing is very good. I thought you captured the urgency of the situation very well.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresserover 2 years ago

Exemplary first effort and I hope it won’t be your last. Story line and description of the sex were excellent.

ladycanuck57ladycanuck57over 2 years ago

I loved it, what a wonderful introduction to your writing. You have a real gift.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 2 years ago

Excellent first story. I loved it. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful. 5*

AfricanbluAfricanbluover 2 years ago

Outstanding, thank you for sharing and hope you continue this story.

vespa69vespa69over 2 years ago

Outstanding. So hot, so finely paced, keep up the good work!

gjames17gjames17over 2 years ago

Well, this was “More than okay,” it was terrific. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to more from you, perhaps even another chapter or two with these characters.

LemilyLemilyover 2 years ago

A wonderful story Pluna. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sooooo hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To paraphrase Gemma, I can't believe you've never written erotica before. This is the best story I've seen on Literotica in a very long time.

PlunaPlunaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for such sweet comments, you have no idea how much I appreciate it!! :)

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 2 years ago

It’s always such a treat to find a new author as good as you! Love my sex with a heaping side of humor! I literally laughed out loud frequently. Their likeability and playfulness combined to make for very hot sex scenes. Only thing I’m not a fan of is drool as lube. But…that’s just me and definitely didn’t stop me from getting turned on! Hope to see much more from you

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago

Well, you're certainly good at moving between genres and the bonus is that you can write. I've caught up with all of your stories now and hope it won't be too long before your next one is posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievably good content...read all your stories....excellent, fun and sexy...please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my!

We loved this story, and such sexy sex. I loved the part when Gemma came back to see evie bottom up legs open....sexy images. I would love to spank that sexy bottom!

My girly wants to know if they became proper lovers in love. I told her yes they did, but she would prefer to have the happy ending spelled out for her!

Lovely writing skills, we will be checking back for your next story or instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff, perfect length, doesn't get bogged down with more serious matters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What find this author is. Good story , description and build up. It almost begs for further chapters. Though it should avoid falling into the usual repetitive dialogue of contemporary writings. (S9808 must register and log in sometime)

CreatingKateCreatingKate7 months ago

Who of us hasn't sacrificed their dignity to a woodchipper once or twice? Loved this story! ❤️

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

A good story!

A great mixture of build up and action!

Begs for a continuation!

Thank you

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan5 months ago

"That was... incredible," - sorry (not sorry), I could not resist. More Eve and Gemma stories please. I love the playfulness and humor with these two. Thank you.

THBGatoTHBGato14 days ago

Hot, sweet, sexy, intense, and full of burning desire. Excuse me while I go and see what my darling wife is doing right now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPluna@Pluna
Hello! I've been lurking on this site for a while and thought I would write some stories for writing practice! I'm still new to this, so comments are appreciated :)