More Than Okay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I'm so glad this is finally happening," she breathed softly against the crook of my neck, making me shudder.

"You mean you were waiting for this to happen too?" I attempted, but the question was cut off by the moan that escaped my lips as she began planting gentle little kisses up my neck.

"Of course. I thought that was obvious from the increasing lack of fabric in my clothing."

"Oh my god, that was on purpose?" I watched the curls at the top of her head bobble as she giggled.

"Yea, but you certainly weren't taking the hint. I figured I was just gonna have to start walking around the apartment naked." I shivered at the thought and instinctively combed my fingers through a few locks of her hair, gently tilting her head up to look at mine.

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't get to that point, because I think you would've had to scrape me off the walls." This time, I cut off her cute little giggle with my mouth, her small gasp against my lips a bandaid over the bullet holes that my pride had taken today. She maneuvered on top of me, lifting herself onto her elbows so her shimmering copper hair tented around our faces, shielding us from the rest of the world. I could feel the pressure of her breasts resting on my chest, the curve of her legs pressing into my own, but all I could see, all I could think about was her face. Her face, wreathed in the golden rays of her hair, beaming down at me like the sun. It was slightly blurry from its nearness, but I could still map out every detail. The slightly lopsided tilt of her pillowy lips, the blush creeping from the apples of her cheeks to her nose, the way the tip of her right eyebrow pointed directly to the mole on her temple. I had never had the chance or the nerve to look at her this closely, and as much as I wanted to lazily drink in her features, to savor each bit of detail my eyes roved over, I found myself studying her with a fervent hunger, like her shining golden rays were about to blind me at any second. She pulled her face up ever so slightly, bringing it back into focus.

"Are you ok?" She asked, scrunching up her pinkening nose in the sweetest way. "I know this is all really sudden. Am I going too fast? Let me know if I am. I think I tend to start a little too quickly. At least, that's what Serena said when we-" I hurriedly muffled her words with my lips again, and the words trailed off in my mouth as she fell back into rhythm with me. The absolute last thing I needed to hear about was all the other girls she's fucked.

Why does it matter? A small, bitter voice whispered in the back of my head. It's not like you two are dating. It's just casual sex, a way to fulfill a need. It doesn't mean anything. I kissed harder, as if that would stop the voice and the way its words were bouncing around my skull. It was my rule that set that boundary anyway, so why was I complaining? But what if there was no rule, never had been? What would this be?

The voice and any answers it may have provided was thankfully drowned out by a humming, lilting giggle that spilled out of Gemma's mouth and into mine. I felt a little bad that I kept cutting her off with kisses, but I had to admit that the technique worked wonders. Her tongue was dancing around and in and out of my mouth, and she was starting to slowly grind her hips against mine. I suddenly realized that there was an unacceptable amount of clothing between us, so I awkwardly attempted to shimmy my shirt off while still underneath her, breaking our kiss as it passed over my head. She sat up slightly and helped it come off the rest of the way, then sat back even further to stare at my exposed breasts (why bother to wear a bra when you're stuck at home?). While definitely not as perky and round as Gemma's, I knew they made up for it a little with their size. She studied them with a slightly hungry expression that made me blush.

"God, not to be super forward or anything, but your tits are so hot," she said in a slightly rough voice. Before I could even respond with some comment about how it was a little late for modesty, she suddenly leaned down and licked a line from the top of my stomach in between my boobs, grabbing each one in her soft hands. A shockwave ran through my body and a gasping moan escaped my lips. She squeezed and massaged the right one while pulling the other up to her mouth, licking long strokes around the nipple until it stiffened to a hard peak, which she promptly sucked in between those soft, luscious lips. I was basically incoherent at this point, grasping at the sheets as I groaned and gasped, involuntarily rocking my chest up and down with the rhythm of her squeezes and sucks. I could feel my dripping pussy soaking through my panties as she released the nipple from her mouth with a wet pop, quickly starting the same routine on the left one. I never usually got this turned on when my boobs were played with (though I admit that they've probably never been so skillfully attended to), but the buildup of all of the frustration and horniness since we'd been stuck inside had made me incredibly sensitive, both physically and emotionally. I reached my hand down between our bodies and under my panties, running a few fingers through my slick juices. Gemma met my half-lidded eyes with a sly grin and playfully grazed her teeth up my nipple, causing me to jerk. I swirled around a few times between my own folds, and realizing how close our hips were, brought my hand out again. This time, my fingers dove beneath the waistband of her soft cotton shorts, and I groaned at the realization that she wasn't wearing any underwear. My fingers stroked gently around the folds of her pussy, which was nearly as wet as my own, eliciting a purring moan from her that vibrated against my chest. Bolstered by her reaction, I found her clit and rubbed a little harder, a little faster.

"Fuck, Evie," she whispered breathlessly, slowly grinding against my fingers, pressing her hands into my chest to hold herself up. The sound of my name in her mouth, rough and low and dripping with lust, was intoxicating. I knew I should take it slow, build it up and draw it out, but I didn't think I could handle it, and I didn't think Gemma could either. I dipped into her dripping hole every now and then to slick my fingers, but for the most part I was focused entirely on her clit, tracing circles and rubbing and pinching it between my fingers. She was loud, which I had kind of expected from her, moaning and yelling near-incoherent strings of exclamations and expletives. I was going faster and harder and rougher. I couldn't stop myself when her body was responding so intensely to my touch. She was bucking harder and harder, digging her nails into my chest, and I could feel her muscles begin to tense up, her cries of ecstasy getting louder and more jumbled. I brought my knees up so her back could rest against my legs, and redoubled my efforts, my arm screaming in pain. I had forgone all of the fancy movements and gestures and was just rubbing furious circles around her clit, feeling how close she was to the edge.

As her noises were reaching a crescendo, I felt her stiffen up, and the sounds faltered into near silence, punctuated by a few stilted grunts. Her mouth was open and her face was contorted with painful pleasure. Suddenly, everything released, and with a strangled yell she fell forward onto my chest. Her panting breaths were hot against my skin, and I could feel her pussy throbbing above my cum-drenched fingers. I quickly softened my pace to light, gentle strokes, each one causing her to jerk and shudder, before removing my painfully cramped hand from between our bodies. My fingers were slick and glistening, and I took a second to admire them. Gemma looked up, her chin still resting between my breasts, and wordlessly opened her mouth, a mischievous glint in her eyes. I hesitated for the briefest moment before sticking my fingers in her open mouth, and she suctioned her lips around them. The sight of her heavy-lidded eyes watching me as she sucked my fingers clean, running her tongue up and down and around them, was almost enough to push me over the edge. She released them with a wet smack, and a thin trail of drool fell from her tongue to my chest as I pulled my hand away.

"Christ, you're so fucking sexy," I said hoarsely, my eyes locked on her dripping tongue, which was now sloppily licking her lips. I thought about how many times those exact words had crossed my mind since we'd met and how good it felt to finally say them out loud.

"I could say the same to you," she purred, running a finger through the pool of spit between my breasts, then using it to trace lazy circles around my diamond-hard nipple. "I can't believe you've never screwed a girl before, you're a complete natural." My cheeks burned. How did she even know that? I didn't wanna ask, because I figured it was probably another drunken confession, and I couldn't bear to know if I was right. It was true, of course. I had only realized I was into girls when I met Gemma, and a couple months later we went into lockdown. I had made out with a few girls from Tinder in those in-between months to sort of test out my new-found sexuality, but I never made it past that. I think I just couldn't see it through because every time I was with a girl, I was thinking of Gemma. Pathetic, I know, but I thought I would have a lot more time to figure my shit out. I sure didn't expect to be imprisoned with her 24/7. I mumbled a small thanks.

"My only complaint," she said airily, pushing herself off of me, "is that you didn't leave me a lot of room to participate." She crawled down the bed and pulled my sweatpants down by the waist, taking my panties with them. I lifted my legs slightly to help her get them off and she threw them onto the steadily-growing pile of discarded clothes. She quickly shimmied out of her shorts and threw them on top, splayed out well enough that I could see the wet stain in the center of the crotch. She gently pushed my legs apart, swinging her leg over so she was kneeling in front of my spread-open pussy. The sudden cool air on my wet folds combined with how exposed I felt caused me to squirm. Gemma clamped her hands down firmly on my thighs, keeping them in place. She bent her head down and softly kissed the inside of my thigh, and I whimpered. I could feel the tips of her curls tickling my legs and stomach and pussy as she alternated kisses between each of my legs. I was shaking and fidgeting and wanted to scream with the anticipation of where those lips would end up. She stopped her mouth just above my throbbing clit and looked up at me.

"I want you to be comfortable, Eve," she said softly, and I could feel the warmth of her breath on my slit. "So stop me if it's too much or you need a break or something, okay? We'll go at your pace." I would've appreciated the sweetness of her words if I hadn't been so crazed with arousal. I needed her mouth between my legs as soon as possible or I was gonna explode. I managed a jerky nod and a strangled grunt of understanding before involuntarily bucking my hips towards her mouth, desperate for any sensation. She smiled deviously and finally gave in, but not as quickly as I would have liked. Her lips parted slightly and a stream of spit fell into my already soaked folds. I was so sensitive that even that slight sensation caused me to shiver. She was driving me crazy and she knew it.

I was trying to make my mouth work well enough to beg her to give me something when her tongue parted the lips of my pussy and drew a long, slow orbit up and around my clit and then back down around my opening, occasionally flicking across one of them with small, careful strokes. I whined with pleasure, and some rational part of my brain was mortified by the way I was acting, but my overwhelming horniness drowned it all out. My hips jerked and squirmed with sensitivity, but Gemma deftly followed all the little movements, never breaking contact. She was now alternating between fucking her tongue into my hole and using it to expertly trace little circles and squiggles around my aching clit. I felt her moan into me and I looked down, my eyelids heavy with pleasure. One of her hands was pressed at the base of my stomach, applying a gentle pressure that heightened every sensation. The other was between her own legs, rubbing fast and rough against her slick pussy. The sight was more than I could bear, and with a loud groan, I tangled one of my hands into her copper curls, pressing her face deeper into my needy entrance, trying to communicate how fucking much I needed her to make me come. The other hand desperately groped my boob, plucking wildly at my sensitive nipple. Her pleased giggle hummed into me, which only made me crazier. Luckily, she seemed to get the message, because the hand that was still slick with her juices came up to my pussy, and she teased a finger into my slit. Another one followed, and then a third, and then she was thrusting them roughly in and out, bending them slightly as they went in. Her tongue was flicking quickly over my clit, each lick sending a shockwave of pleasure through my body. I was breathing in wild, desperate pants, guttural moans ripping through my body as I felt my orgasm building with each thrust and lick. My hips were bucking wildly now, but she kept me pinned down with the hand above my mound.

"Please," I panted hoarsely between moans. "You're gonna make me cum, Gem. Please make me cum, I need to cum so fucking bad." She moaned in agreement and slammed her fingers into me with renewed vigor. My pleas dissolved into screams of pleasure as she suctioned her soft lips around my clit, sucking and grazing her teeth gently against it. She quickly pushed me over the edge and my back arched, every muscle tensing as I rode wave after wave of unimaginable pleasure. Her pace was as ruthless as ever and my body screamed with the overstimulation. It was the longest, most intense orgasm I've ever had. My strangled yells began to die down as she finally slowed her fingers and released my clit.

She drew her fingers out of my pussy slowly, pulling a whimper from my lips when they popped out. She began to lick them clean, but I managed an indignant noise that drew her attention. Inspired by how damn sexy she had been when she asked, I opened my mouth expectantly. Her eyebrows shot up with excited surprise, and she leaned over to stick her fingers in my mouth. I had never tasted a girl's cum before, let alone my own, but that mind-blowing orgasm had driven everything but primal lust out of mind, so I had no reservations. I eagerly sucked on her fingers, trying to mimic what she had done with her tongue. It tasted tangy, but it wasn't unpleasant. I watched her, and she was watching me with an expression like hunger and longing, biting her lip absently. With a contented sigh, I let her fingers go and closed my eyes, exhausted and quivering. I felt her flop down next to me, draping an arm and leg over me as she settled her head into the crook of my neck.

"You're really good at that," I managed weakly, bringing my hand up from under her to softly comb my fingers through her tangled curls. She moved her head up slightly into my touch.

"I know, it's a gift," she sighed, absentmindedly massaging my breast in slow circles. Even though I was still coming down from that incredible orgasm, I could feel my body responding to her touch. My nipples were stiffening again and my hips squirmed ever so slightly against her legs. I couldn't believe how aroused Gemma got me, and so easily too.

"We should've done this a long time ago," she murmured. I lifted my heavy eyelids and saw her big blue eyes watching me.

"Yea," I answered distractedly, because now I was thinking about what would've happened if we had. We probably would've been a lot less sexually frustrated these past few weeks, that's for sure. Would we still be hooking up at this point, though? Gemma seemed to be a bit of a player as far as I could tell. I don't think I remember seeing her go back to her room with the same girl twice. Actually, I know she'd been with Serena several times, but that seemed to be more of a fuck-buddy situation. I hadn't seen her in a while, though, even before the lockdown hit. I wanted to ask what had happened to her, but now was definitely not the time. If this was gonna be the last time we fucked, I needed to make it worth my while.

With the hand that wasn't still petting her head, I gently stroked Gemma's cheek and pulled her face up until our lips met. The kiss was slow and luxurious. She sighed softly into my mouth and pressed her body closer to mine. As it went on, though, I could feel her breathing getting shallower, and the hand groping my tit became more desperate. The kiss became faster and rougher, and she started grinding her pussy against my leg. The feeling of her slick folds gliding up and down my thigh turned me on like crazy. I grabbed her hips and positioned them better on my leg, a small gasp of surprise escaping her lips as they broke apart from mine. She found my mouth again immediately and started to grind even faster, roughly grabbing my boobs to support herself. One of my hands found my clit and rubbed furiously, while the other held Gemma's cheek, keeping our lips interlocked. Gemma was just starting to moan loudly when she suddenly stopped moving. She sat up abruptly with a small "Oh!" I was so startled that I stopped everything as well, watching in bewilderment as she clambered off of me and then off the bed.

"I'll be right back!" she said, walking out of the room and mumbling about forgetting something. I was still just sitting there, dumbfounded. Had I done something wrong? I heard a faint shuffling coming from her room. Maybe she had gotten bored. I certainly hadn't been, but Gemma was the kind of person that always needed something exciting happening. I rolled over and opened up my nightstand drawer, rifling through all the junk. I could spice things up if she needed me to. I sure as hell wasn't ready to end our night together, especially if it was in danger of being our only one. I found what I was looking for-- a smallish, bullet-shaped vibrator-- and I flicked it on. Nothing happened.

"Damn it!" I muttered, frantically searching through the drawer for some batteries. "Dead? Now? Really?" I was so focused on my search that I didn't even hear Gemma come back into the room. A low whistle filled my ears and I jumped.

"Nice view," she purred, and I was suddenly very aware of how exposed I was, with my knees on the bed and my ass in the air, legs spread apart slightly. I blushed and turned my head to look at her. My blush deepened and my eyes widened. Gemma was leaning casually against the doorframe, nonchalantly displaying an exciting (and terrifying) new addition to her gorgeous body: a massive, bright pink strap-on. I turned around fully so I could get a better look. She grinned and gave her hips a little shake, wiggling the dildo back and forth.

"So..." she said, taking a few steps toward me. "What do you think?" I could hardly believe what I was seeing. It looked suspiciously like... but no, it couldn't be...

"Did you... Is that the one from the video?" I stammered, mesmerized by the thick pink snake swaying gently in front of me. Gemma's grin got bigger.

"I'm pretty sure. If not, it's the closest one I could find at that sex shop a few blocks away." She batted it to the side so it swung back and forth and gave a short chuckle. "I have to say, it's pretty cool. It's got a smaller one that goes in me, and a little thing that hits my clit when I thrust." She paused, and I woke up from my trance enough to meet her eyes, which now looked slightly worried.

"Is this... ok?" She asked, her voice more serious than before. "If you're not comfortable with this I can put it away, I totally understand." The throbbing in my pussy answered that question very firmly in my mind, so I gave her a vigorous nod, my eyes drifting back down to follow the head. Her face relaxed into an easy smile again, and she took another step closer. I reached out impulsively and grabbed the dick, getting a feel for its shape. I'd used a dildo before of course, but never with a person attached to the other end. The slippery silicone was firm and smooth, and I instantly felt my pussy flood with moisture as I imagined how it was gonna feel inside me. Without thinking, I spit on it and started jerking it off to coat the length with my spit, which elicited a small groan from Gemma.