More Than Okay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you even get this?" I asked, continuing to tug on the dildo and letting long ropes of drool fall onto it whenever it got too dry. At first, Gemma looked too distracted to speak, her eyes following my hand as it ran up and down her dick more and more vigorously. I had just wanted to get it slick enough so that it would slide in easy, but now I was having fun watching what I was doing to Gemma. She cleared her throat and looked up into my face, shaking her head slightly.

"That feels kinda cool..." she murmured, refocusing her eyes on me. "I, uh, got it when you were hiding in your room. After I saw what you were watching, I went and found the video and watched it, and then I got the idea to get it. I thought it would be fun to have the... you know..." but she trailed off as I started a particularly vigorous series of jerks, making sure to thrust hard at the base so the harness would rub against her clit. She grabbed one of my shoulders to keep her balance and took a half step closer.

"So you were planning on fucking me since you saw that, huh?" I teased, a weight that I hadn't known was still bearing down on me lifting at the implication. "That would've been nice to know, would've saved me a lot of anguish." Gemma let out a snort of laughter that melted into a sigh of pleasure.

"Well, I was in shock. The girl I had a crush on was fantasizing about fucking her roommate, who just happened to look a little bit like me, her actual roommate?" My heart stopped beating, and then started up again twice as fast. Crush? Did she just say she had a crush on me? Was this not just a friends with benefits thing? My mind was still racing, but she just kept going, trampling my thoughts.

"Seeing that gave me hope, and a lot of filthy ideas." She met my eyes with a smirk, and I blushed. "I just needed to build up the courage to ask. I've been wanting to for a while, but I didn't wanna piss you off. I had a hunch that you felt the same way, but you're so damn respectful I couldn't tell." Our eyes met again, and her smile was so heartfelt and genuine that I had to look away, my cheeks burning even hotter.

"But that video showed me that you did feel the same way, so I couldn't help myself. Also, I couldn't get the thought of fucking you with this thing out of my head, so getting one was top priority." I wasn't sure what to say to that, and my hand was starting to cramp, so I took the most logical next course of action and brought the thick dildo up to my lips. I looked up through my eyelashes into Gemma's eyes as I suctioned my mouth around it, taking it deeper and deeper into my throat. She let out a low moan and watched me with a ravenous look in her eyes.

"I guess I made the right choice," she said as I got used to the feeling of the silicone. I had tried giving blowjobs to my dildo before for practice, but I had always felt stupid doing it and gave up pretty quickly. Right now, though, it didn't feel very stupid as I kept my eyes locked on Gemma's, taking the big dick as far down my throat as I could without gagging.

"God, that looks so fucking sexy, I should've gotten one of these ages ago." She threw her head back and tangled her fingers through my long hair, pushing my head a little harder onto the strap-on. "That hits my clit really good, just like that." I kept going, trying to get as much spit on it as possible, because I knew what was coming next. With a groan, Gemma released her hands and I let the dick fall out of my mouth, gasping for breath. A rope of drool fell from my panting tongue onto my tits, and Gemma grasped the strap-on and slapped it against the pool of spit. She maneuvered the tip around my boobs, running circles over my nipples with a big grin on her face. It felt nice, but I was already shivering with anticipation and I didn't think I could hold out much longer.             

"I know you're having fun with your new dick, but were you planning on fucking me anytime soon?" I asked. She gave me a sheepish smile and released the dildo.

"Sorry, it's a lot more fun to play with than I expected. How do you want it?" My mind immediately drifted to the look in Gemma's eyes when I was bent over with my ass in the air, looking for the batteries.

"Doggy" I whispered, lightly kissing the tip of the dildo one last time. Gemma was practically jumping with excitement as I swiveled around, the strap-on bouncing wildly in time. I shuffled my legs apart and arched my back, supporting myself with my elbows so my tits swung free. The cool air on my exposed hole made me shiver, and I moaned as I felt Gemma's hand slap against my ass.

"Your ass is phenomenal," she groaned in a husky voice, grabbing each cheek firmly and planting soft kisses on both of them. I whimpered with pleasure as her mouth traveled lower, stealing a few licks across my asshole and pussy. Her tongue retreated and was quickly replaced by a firm pressure against my tight hole. Grabbing onto my hips, she slowly pushed the strap-on forward, stretching my pussy open as it filled me up inch by inch. I was sighing and moaning and my hips were bucking ever so slightly as she pushed on, deeper and deeper into my aching pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as I felt the base of the dildo brush up against my ass cheeks. We sat like that for a moment as I adjusted to the length, until suddenly it was sliding back out of me. Just as it was about to pop out of my pussy, it reversed course again, filling me much faster this time. I moaned with pleasure as Gemma slammed in and out of me, slowly picking up speed with each thrust. Once she had reached a good pace, she leaned over to fondle my swinging tits. I could feel the pressure of her firm breasts and rock-hard nipples resting against my back as she groped and tugged on my own boobs. Her face was close enough to my ear that I could hear her ragged panting as she ruthlessly pounded into me, and I had to bury my face in the bed to muffle my screams. The thought that the exact scenario I had been watching in that porn earlier was actually happening to me was making me go crazy.

Gemma slowed her pace to an agonizing crawl, which elicited a few groans and whimpers of protest from me. With a breathless giggle, she grabbed around my waist and gently guided me to the side so I toppled over onto the bed. Weak from the incredible pounding and still drowning in lust, I let her move me wherever she wanted

"Don't worry, it's not a long break," she said, pulling up my legs so I laid flat on my back, my ass almost hanging over the edge of the bed. "I just decided that I need to see your face when I make you cum." Before I could even form a thought, she plunged back into me, and I let out a cry of pleasure. She quickly sped up to rival her previous pace and bent over my writhing body, sucking on my tits while maintaining eye contact. There wasn't much I could do except grasp fitfuls of sheets and scream, occasionally meeting her big blue eyes when I could keep mine open long enough. She slowed down ever so slightly, focusing on ramming the dick into my G spot with just the right amount of force, making me gasp with each thrust. I was a blubbering, incoherent mess at this point, but somehow I managed to form a few words.

"I'm... gonna cum, Gem," I panted in between moans. "Oh my god... fuck me... like that... fuck... make me... cum..." I felt Gemma plant her hands on either side of me and I gazed at her beautiful face inches above mine through heavy-lidded eyes.

"I love it when you beg me to make you cum," she whispered, and I opened my mouth to let hers in as she leaned down, a few of her curls tickling my face. She sped up her thrusting as we continued to feverishly make out, and I could feel my orgasm rising. Adjusting her weight onto one hand, the other slid down my body and found my clit, rubbing sloppy circles around it. Soon enough, I was screaming into her mouth, crashing through the most unbelievable orgasm I could imagine. She moaned loudly and her arms shook as she bucked her hips, crashing down onto my shaking body as her own orgasm ripped through her.

We layed like that for what seemed like hours, trying to regulate our breathing. I was a quivering mess, and every so often I would jerk with the aftershock, rubbing the dildo still inside of me against my overstimulated pussy. I couldn't speak, just barely managing the occasional moan or whimper. Finally, she rolled gently off of me, and I let out a weak cry as the strap-on popped out of my gaping hole. We laid next to each other for a few minutes, panting loudly, our heads touching slightly. Finally, she felt around for my hand and grasped it, entwining our fingers.

"That was... incredible," she whispered, turning her head to face me. I turned my head and managed a nod, not entirely trusting my voice yet. Our noses brushed against each other, and slowly our mouths found their way together. The kiss was different from all the others we had shared this evening. It was soft and slow and satisfied, and it tasted like warm honey. We finally broke apart, and Gemma searched my eyes for a few more moments before she sat up. Her hands fumbled around the buckles tethering her to the strap-on. I sat up as quickly as I could to help, but my hands were still shaking so much that I wasn't much use. Once she got everything unhooked, she slid the smaller dildo that had been inside of her slowly out of her pussy, releasing it with a wet sound and a sigh of relief. She threw the harness to the floor next to the pile of our discarded clothes and crawled to the head of the bed, sinking happily against the stack of fluffy pillows. She stuck one arm out and flapped it towards me, so I followed and flopped down next to her. Our heads bumped gently as we cuddled together, still reveling in the amazing sex we had just had.

"Maybe next time I can try it out." I whispered in her ear.

"Try what out?" She asked, eyeing me and tilting her head in confusion.

"The strap-on. I want to fuck you from behind while I'm pulling on those pretty curls." To my great satisfaction, she blushed fiercely and looked at me with a mixture of surprise and delight.

"Oh my god!" She stage-whispered, and I started to regret my impulsive boldness. Before I could backpedal, though, her face brightened into a dazzling smile and she snuggled up against the side of my naked body.

"I think I'm a bad influence on you," she sighed happily, and I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer.

"I sure hope so," I murmured, kissing the top of her head.