More than Photography Ch. 01

Story Info
Less travel more fun.
2.9k words
4.12
26.9k
43

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Daniel but everyone calls me Dan. I live with my gorgeous wife, Samantha (Sam) and my 22 year old son, Kyle.

Sam is 41 and looks 31. She is petite at 5'2" and weighs about 110. She has blonde hair and blue eyes and keeps in shape by exercising. Her tits are more than a mouthful with big nipples. Her ass is firm.

Kyle is 5'9", about 170 with an athletic body. He used to play baseball in school.

We live in a large colonial in upper Westchester, NY. I used to travel the world helping companies resolve their problems.

Sam and I got married when we were 19, much to the chagrin of our families and we had Kyle right away. It just so happened that I knew someone who thought I had the ability to analyze and resolve problems and landed a great job that was well paying and allowed me to travel. I never disappointed him and rose up the corporate ladder quickly.

Before I knew it, I was always flying somewhere, leaving my wife and son home. I never saw my son grow up or attend one of his baseball games. Hell, I even missed his graduation.

The only thing I accomplished in those years was that I made a lot of money, bought this huge house and had expensive cars. My wife and I drifted apart and I couldn't blame her.

Now, with this stupid new virus, my traveling days were over. The upside was thay it allowed me to spend more time with my family.

I made an office in the house and worked from there. At least I would be home now.

Sam helped me get organized and in a short time, I was working out of the house.

I started learning more and more about my wife and son and what I had missed. Sam and I got closer.

As the weeks went by Sam and I managed to get our act together and fell in love all over again.

Just so you know, before I traveled, Sam and I used to enjoy swapping with our friends once in awhile but that was long ago. We talked about renewing that but put it on hold for now.

One night Sam told me that Kyle wanted to be a professional photographer. I told her I didn't even know he was into photography.

She told me that he was the chief photographer in school and even did freelance work to get experience and make money.

I was surprised and very happy for him.

The next morning I mentioned to Kyle that his mother told me about his love for photography. We talked about it and I found out that my son knew what he wanted. He quickly ran and got me some photos he took which were exceptional.

As we had breakfast, I said, "Kyle, it seems like you are ready to take the next step. Would you like to open your own studio?"

Kyle looked at his mother, then me and said, "Sure dad, but I don't have the money for that. Between finding a studio and getting all the equipment and hiring a helper, I couldn't do it."

I looked at Sam and then Kyle and replied, "How much would that cost? Give me a ballpark figure."

Kyle said, "I did a work up a few months ago just to get an idea and it came out to be $100,000."

I looked at him and said, "Will you take a check?"

He sat there with his mouth open and replied, "You would give me that money."

I answered, "No. But I will lend it to with no interest with a payout in ten years and I would be a very silent partner."

Sam jumped in and said, "I could help you as well. I can keep the books, make appointments and even model for you so you can create a portfolio."

My son practically leapt out of his chair and hugged and kissed his mother and shook my hand.

Then Kyle said that we would start things rolling as soon as possible.

Over the next few weeks, Kyle said he found a studio that was in a good area and that the rent was reasonable.

In the meantime, Sam bought Kyle a computer with printer, monitor and the works for his business. She even bought some new clothes and bathing suits for her son to photograph her in for his portfolio.

Kyle had business cards made up as well flyers announcing the opening of his studio in two months.

Since the studio wasn't ready yet, Sam posed for various pictures in different outfits for Kyle . She even got photographed in her wedding dress, which she still fit into.

Kyle used a basement room for a dark room.

By this time, the studio was almost ready and the furniture was brought in.

It wouldn't be long now.

Usually, over dinner we discussed the studio and how things were going. Kyle told us that he already got some local businesses as clients to do work for.

Although Kyle specialized in portraits, he was capable of doing any kind of photography, including video.

One night he told us that a friend of his asked if he would do a video of him and his girlfriend for their personal use.

I looked at him and said, "He wants you to video them having sex?"

Kyle looked at me and said he would for the right amount and that it was just a photo shoot."

Sam said, "Dan, what's the big deal. They get naked, they fuck and Dan gets paid and a sees a free show. Hell, if I were Dan, I would do it."

We all laughed.

Finally, the day arrived and the studio was open. Kyle had a large book open on a table so people could see his work. Sam was the gracious hostess and I was there for awhile just greeting people.

After I left, Sam later told me that Kyle took pictures of visitors for free and took names and addresses so he could send them their pictures.

All in all, Sam said it was a great start as Kyle got a dozen clients signed up for shoots.

At the end of six months, Kyle paid me the money I lent him and his clientel grew considerably.

One day I had some down time and I went into Kyle's home office just to check things out. I looked at his files and saw that each client file had a couple of pictures and a memory card.

At the back of the file drawer I saw he had a file marked 'mm' with just a memory card in it. I took it to my office and inserted the card into my computer.

Then I started seeing pictures of Sam...there were pictures of her in various stages of undress, including full nudes. Then, it happened. A video popped up. There was Sam on the bed getting fucked by a young guy. I quickly stopped the video and removed the card and put it back in his file.

I went and got a drink and sat down. All I could think of was how could it happen? And, when did it happen?

That night, when Sam & Kyle came home, I didn't say anything but over dinner I started to ask some questions.

I asked them how things were going and they both said that business was terrific.

Then I asked Kyle, "I was just curious, did you ever do that video of your friend and his girlfriend?"

Kyle smiled and said, "Yeah. It was great too. The guy paid me $500 bucks for an hour shoot and I got to enjoy the show. Mom was there with me too."

I looked at Sam and said, "Wow, you didn't tell me that. Was it good?"

Sam laughed and said, "It was no big deal. It was actually funny because I had to give them some direction, you know technical stuff."

Kyle added, "Yeah dad, mom was great in giving them direction. Her experience really helped."

We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of our dinner.

That night in bed I asked Sam, "So, tell me, what kind of technical expertise did you give them?"

Sam looked at me and said, "Nothing much, really. I just helped them with positions and pointed out errogenous zones.

I replied, "Did you tell them, show them or demonstrate for them?"

Sam responded, "Well, if you must know, I did all three. Make you happy?"

I looked at her and said, "Did you join them?"

Sam answered, "What if I did?"

I smiled and said, "Well, if you did, I would have hoped that Kyle filmed it."

Then she called me a pervert and I called her a slut and then we fucked.

As we rested, I asked her to tell me about the shoot. She said no, but I persisted and she finally relented.

"Ok, I'll tell you," Sam said. And then she started. "It just happened. Kyle just got them on the bed and told them to begin. I wasn't even there at the start but when I walked in. They were 18 or 19 and I saw nobody knew what the hell they were doing. I told Kyle to stop filming. I explained to the couple that they were doing it wrong. Kyle then asked me to help them. I couldn't believe it but I said I would show them."

Sam continued, "I got on the bed clothed but Kyle said I should get naked to show them. Well, you know how persuasive your son is, but I told him I would if he would, so he got naked, then I did. Then I got on the bed in between the couple. I showed them what and how they should be doing things."

My wife went on, "Kyle kept giving me directions and I listened to him. Suddenly, I don't know how it happened, but the young fellow had his cock in me and he was fucking me and I was fucking him back. Then I felt another pair of hands on me and the girl was playing with my tits and when she started sucking my nipples I got lost in the moment and in a short time, the guy came in me and I had multiple orgasms. I was so embarrassed that I just said to them, "that's how you do it" and quickly left."

I asked her if I could see the video and she said to ask Kyle. I then asked her how she felt getting fucked in front of her son. She hesitated, then said, "You know Dan, I didn't even think of that to be honest. Now I am really embarrassed. I never even asked Kyle."

Then Sam told me that Kyle has a large cock that looked really good as she laughed.

I hugged my naked wife and we laughed and fucked one more time before we fell asleep.

The next morning, being Sunday, we all got up later than usual. After Sam and I showered, we went down for breakfast. Kyle joined us as Sam prepared bacon and eggs.

Over breakfast I started the conversation. I said, "Kyle, your mother told me about the video you did for your friend. I heard it went very well."

Kyle looked up and said, "Yeah, mom helped out and after editing, the video came out great."

I said, "Son, you were ok with your mom's participation? It didn't bother you filming your mother?"

Kyle looked at me and replied, "Dad, mom was just helping out. I looked at her as a model and not my mom."

Then Sam turned around and said, "Was that a compliment Kyle?" He said it was.

Then I said, "Kyle, would I be able to see that video?" He just shook his head no, but I will ask my friend if it is ok.

Then Sam chimed in, "Kyle, I think your father wants to make a video of us for our personal use. Would you do that for us?"

Kyle choked and said, "You guys want your son to make a video of you having sex? Is that correct?"

Sam replied, "I am ok with it and I am sure your father is too. So, will you do it?"

Kyle said, "If that is what you want, I'll do it."

In the meantime, Kyle told us that it would probably be ok to show the video but that he would ask his friend if he could show the uncut and edited versions to me and Sam.

I told him I would contact his friend to ask him and to set up a date and time. Kyle gave me his friends info.

The next day I called his friend, John. I introduced myself and we agreed on a day and time for him to come over with the videos. He asked if he could bring his girlfriend, Susan. I told him she would be welcomed.

That night I told Sam and she was very excited that they were coming over.

When John and Susan arrived, Kyle was still at his studio working.

I introduced myself as they already knew Sam. We went into the living room to relax. John told us they were actually 20 and thanked Sam for all her help.

John gave me the uncut video and I started playing it.

Sam and I watched closely when Sam joined them and she started showing them how and what to do.

Watching the video got my cock rock hard and when John's cock slipped in Sam's cunt, I thought I would explode. I could see that Sam was really into it until the time John came in her and she orgasmed.

After watching we talked about the video. Then Sam unexpectedly said, "If you guys ever need more help in the sex area, let us know and we would be more than happy to help you."

Then Susan said, "Wow, we would appreciate that. We watch porn but that isn't real. If you two could show us, we would like that. I know John could use help and me too."

I looked at them and said, "Look, Kyle won't be home for awhile. Would you like to start tonight?" As Sam stared at me.

Susan just said sure.

I said, "Ok. Come with us to the bedroom."

I led them in and I told them to sit and relax and Sam and I got things started.

Sam and I slowly peeled off our clothes and got on the bed. As we were making out and feeling each other up, I could see the horny couple watching closely.

After awhile, Sam said, "You guys can join us if you like."

In an instant, they were naked and in bed with us. We all started feeling each other up and in no time, John was on top of Sam. His big cock trying to access her cunt. I watched as Sam guided his cock into her cunt.

I moved over and mounted Susan and managed to get my cock deep into her cunt. Soon John and I were fucking the women.

This time, Sam had her hands on Susan's tits and squeezing them and playing with her nipples.

It didn't take me long before I told Susan I was going to come. She told me to shoot my cum on her tits. I pulled my cock out, gave it a couple of jerks and sprayed my cum all over her tits.

Just then John said he was going to cum. Sam told him to fill her cunt with his cum and that he did.

As soon as John pulled his cock out of Sam, she started licking my cum off of Susan's tits.

A considerable time later, we all got dressed and Sam fixed coffee and we talked.

I looked at Sam and said, "Anytime you guys want to stop by for a visit, please do so. Just let us know beforehand so I can make sure we are available."

Sam added, "You guys seem to be quick learners but there is more you need to know and we would be happy to teach you."

Then John said, "We know Kyle is your son but would it be ok if I asked him to shoot a video of the four of us?"

I replied, "It's funny you asked that. We asked Kyle if he would shoot us having sex and he said he would. Now, that being said, I will ask him to shoot the four of us together."

It was finally time for them to go and when Sam and I got into bed, Sam said, "Well, hubby of mine how did it feel fucking a young woman?"

I replied, "Probably as good as it felt for you having a stranger's cock cumming in you."

We hugged, kissed and fucked.

As we finally finished, Sam said, " Are you going to ask Kyle or am I?"

I looked at Sam and said, "Let's ask him together."

The next day, before Kyle left, we asked him, "Kyle, last night John and Susan came over and showed us the uncut video which was terrific. Now, that being said, we all discussed it and we would like you to shoot a video of the four of us, together. Would you do that?"

Kyle looked at me and his mother and said, "Sure, no problem. Where and when do you guys want to shoot it? Let me know." Then he left.

I called John and said Kyle will do it whenever and wherever...

Look for the next installment...