More than Photography Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom & Son.
2.1k words
4.4
29.3k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Sam that I spoke to John and told him that Kyle will do the shoot. We just have to come up with a date, time and place.

Sam said she would speak to Kyle about an off site location if that would work.

I told her to let me know when she came home.

Later that evening when Sam was preparing dinner, she said she spoke to Kyle and he said it wouldn't be a problem if he had to do the shoot off site.

I called John and told him the news. Now, all we had to do was find a location, then a date. He said he would tell Susan.

When Sam and I were in bed that night, she had an odd look on her face, like she wanted to say something.

I looked at her and said, "What's up? I can see you have something on your mind, so tell me."

My wife looked at me and replied, "I do have something to say but if I say it, you will probably get mad at me."

I answered her and said, "I promise I won't get mad. I love you. So, just tell me."

Sam hesitated and finally said, "Ever since I saw Kyle's cock at John's shoot, I have been obsessed about it. I want him to fuck me. You see, now you're mad."

I looked at her and laughed. I said, "Well my dear, what shall we do about it? It would be incest if you two just fucked, but what if it was your boss giving you first hand directions at a shoot? That wouldn't be incest, just you following his orders."

She looked at me and said, "You did hear what I said? I want to fuck our son."

I said, "I heard you and if you are ok with fucking your son, so am I. Besides, it would be a good education for him. And, since I was a terrible husband and not much of a father, I have no business telling either one of you what to do or not to do."

I continued and told her that her issue had been resolved, the question of how, when, where and if he is ok with it still remains.

I asked her if she wanted me to talk to him. She said she will talk to him and see what he says. That being said, Sam and I fucked twice that night.

The next morning, I told Sam that when she was going to talk to Kyle, put her phone on without him knowing so I can hear the conversation. She said she would.

In the early afternoon, Sam called me and said she was going to speak to Kyle and would keep the phone line open for me.

I started hearing footsteps and I heard Sam call Kyle into the room.

Here is what I heard...

"Kyle, I have something to talk to you about. Don't say anything until I am finished though. I heard Kyle say ok. You know, ever since we did that video shoot with your friends and you and I got naked, I can't get the vision of you out of my head. You have grown up to be a very handsome man and are well endowed and, I want to make love to you. Don't say anything. I spoke to your father and he is ok with it but obviously it is up to you. Now you can talk."

I heard Kyle say, "Mom, first, you are the hottest mom I know. I almost died when you got naked. You're beautiful. I wanted to make love to you right then. Ever since I can remember, I wanted to have sex with you. I have dreamt of it often. But wouldn't it be incest if we had sex together?"

I heard Sam answer, "Yes, it would be but if I was posing for you naked and you had to give me personal directions, maybe it wouldn't be incest."

Kyle said to her, "I have an idea. You and dad want me to video you two having sex, right. So, when we do that video, what if I didn't like how dad was fucking you and I had to show him how I wanted it done for the video. Would that work?"

I heard Sam squeal, "That's a terrific idea. Now, don't get me wrong, your father knows how to fuck your mom, but that is a great idea."

Kyle then said, "Ok. Now can we get back to work. I need you in those dry and wet sheer micro bikinis for a fashion shoot. Get to it."

Then the phone went dead.

For the rest of the afternoon all I could think about was Kyle fucking his mom and I had a hard on all day. I couldn't wait for Sam to come home.

As soon as Sam walked in the house, I ran to her and kissed her. I told her I heard everything.

She smiled and said, "All we have to do now is pick a date for the shoot. It will have to be before we do the shoot with John & Susan though."

I told her I agreed with her and will pick a day, most likely a Sunday when Kyle isn't working. She agreed with me. I told her to tell Kyle that we want to do the shoot next Sunday. She agreed and would tell Kyle.

Finally, everything was set for our shoot and with Kyle going to fuck his mother. That week was the longest week I ever spent waiting for something.

The day finally arrived and Sam and I drove to the studio where Kyle had everything ready.

When we walked in, he told us to go check out his backroom where there was a bed. He even had red satin sheets on it.

He explained to us how he was going to do the shoot, step by step. He continued by telling us when it would be time to switch from me to him. He also said that he will be filming us remotely and not from in the room which would make it easier for us.

Sam asked him if he was ok and he said he was.

Kyle had coffee ready and we had some and after about a half hour, he said it was time.

He told us to go into the room and, the main thing for us was to not think about being filmed and just to be natural.

Sam and I looked at each other and took a deep breath and yelled out to him that we were ready.

He yelled back for us to start.

As Sam and I stood in front of the bed we started hugging and kissing. As we were kissing, we started undressing each other. When we were naked, we got on the bed. Our naked bodies pressed together with our hands feeling each other. As we kissed, Sam's hand moved down to my cock and started playing with it.

When she felt my cock was rock hard, she moved her face down and started sucking my cock. As she sucked my cock, I started fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. She spread her legs wide giving me complete access to her treasure.

It wasn't long before I was ready to fuck my lovely wife. I mounted her and she guided my cock into her cunt. I started fucking her slowly then picked up the pace.

Sam kept moving her hips as I fucked her. She kept saying, "That's it baby, fuck me hard. Make me cum...yessss."

Hearing her moaning, I fucked her harder and faster until I was ready to cum. She told me to cum on her tits. I pulled my cock out and in seconds, my cum shot out in streams all over her tits and nipples. I fell to the side spent as my wife rubbed my cum all over herself.

Just then we heard Kyle yell out, "Take a break. That was terrific."

As we relaxed, Kyle joined us. He said the video was great and he didn't break the mood and he let it play out. Then he said, "After you guys rest up, dad you can either sit in the chair and watch or you can go and freshen up."

I told him I would stay for the next session.

Kyle then said to his mother, "Mom, you were terrific. Dad is a lucky guy. Would you like to clean up?"

Sam replied, "Kyle, if it's ok with you, I would like to stay as I am. Your dad's cum on me is fine."

After awhile, Kyle asked if we were ready for the next session and we told him we were. I was cleaned up and Sam was anxious.

I sat in a chair and Kyle left for a few minutes, then came back in. He said everything was set and ready and we could start.

Sam called Kyle to join her on the bed. I watched as Sam started kissing her son. I could see her tongue sliding in and out of Kyle's mouth.

Sam started undressing Kyle and it wasn't long before Kyle was naked.

Sam pulled him to her. Her tits pressed into his chest. Kyle's hands roamed his mother's nakedness with abandon. His big cock pressed against her.

Then Sam moved down and, as she looked at me, took her son's big cock into her mouth. Kyle started moaning as he started fucking his mother's mouth while holding her head steady.

After a few minutes, Sam looked at her son and said, "Is my big boy enjoying himself? Does he like his mommy sucking his big cock? Does my son want to fuck his mother now?"

All I heard from Kyle was, "I love you mom. This feels so good. I want my cock in you and I want to cum in you."

He wasted no time in mounting his mother. Sam took his big cock and guided it to her hole. Kyle easily slipped his cock into his mother's cunt until it disappeared in her.

Then Kyle started fucking his mother. Her tits moving up and down with each thrust. She kept moaning and moving her hips to match his thrusts.

Soon, I could tell he was ready to cum. I yelled out, "That's it Kyle, fuck your slutty mother hard. Shoot your hot cum into her cunt. Do it Kyle."

Kyle let out a loud moan, "I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm cumming in my mother's cunt."

Sam yelled out, "That's it baby, fill your mother's cunt with your cum. Yessss."

Sam had multiple orgasms as Kyle's cum oozed out his mother's cunt and when he took his cock out, cum flowed from her cunt.

Sam continued kissing Kyle and Kyle's cock responded and was hard again.

I got up and joined them on the bed. I started sucking on one of Sam's nipples and Kyle sucked on the other one. Sam was in extasy as she took hold of our cocks and jerked them a bit.

Then Kyle told me to fuck his mother. I mounted Sam and started fucking her as Kyle slipped his cock in her mouth.

Sam was in heaven as I fucked her and she was sucking her son's cock.

In a few minutes I told her I was going to cum. Sam told me to fill her cunt. Then I heard Kyle moan and I saw him shooting his cum into his mother's mouth as I shot my load into her cunt.

We lay aside, spent.

Sam looked at me with a satisfied look on her face and I just smiled.

Kyle got up and and left the room and came back in a couple few minutes and said, "That was terrific.I will look at the video later and do some editing and I will shoe it to you guys later. Thank you both."

Sam and I freshened up and we left. On the way home I asked Sam, "Well, my love, were you satisfied with how it went?"

Sam replied, "It was better than I imagined. What would you say if I wanted it to be a regular thing, you know, the three of us?"

I looked at her and said, "I guess it would be ok. I wouldn't mind sharing you with your son. What would you say if I wanted to get back to swapping again?"

Sam looked at me and said, "How about this, let's do threesomes with Kyle and we can start swapping with the right couple, say John & Susan."

I smiled at her and said, "Sounds good to me."