More Than She Can Chew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A pleasure, indeed. So, are you enjoying the cake?" she questions with a glance at the rest of the guests that are a decent distance from the two, smirking internally as she sees that a few are already feeling a bit hot and bothered, soft blushes and sultry tones now heard in the air. "I've heard it's quite good."

"Indeed, hehe. This is my second slice, it's delicious. Lord Corlo sure knows his way around a kitchen."

Alira turns her head to face him again, her eyes lidding a bit as she takes a step forwards, now well within reach of the Vampirican guard and leaning in more as she speaks. "You know...I can't help but notice that you are alone as well, besides my company. Is there any particular reason for that?"

His eyes widen a bit in surprise, and a soft blush can be seen through his fur, taking a moment to collect his thoughts before responding. "W-well, I...thought t-that you might want some company. It's no fun to be alone at a celebration."

'Aww~ That's kind of cute, actually.'

"I can't say I'm not enjoying your company, hehe. Would you..." she trails off as she feels something touch against her stomach, her eyes drawn to the slightly raised groin armor that is gently pressing to her dress. "...like to head somewhere a bit more private for even more fun?"

Blushing brighter due to a combination of embarrassment and growing arousal, he looks down at the shorter female that is now gently leaning on him, an arm nervously raising to rest around her waist. "T-that sounds a-agreeable. Where did y-you have in mind?"

"How about..." Her hand trails down his metal-covered chest, and she slips her fingers under his crotch protection, rubbing softly against his growing excitement. Leaning up a bit with her hand still touching him, she huskily whispers in his ear, earning a soft shiver in response "We go to my room~?

Nodding his head with a growing smile, he lowers his arm a bit, his fingers about to grasp her rear before a voice is heard, drawing their attention and their gazes.

"Clyde, what are you doing? That is highly inappropriate behaviour!" Rivaldi half whispers, half shouts as he nears the two, his eyes narrowed at Clyde and wearing a stern scowl. Alira's eyes look behind her and up at his face, not entirely sure if the red in his cheeks is anger, or a result of her addition to the icing.

"You know...It's not like I said he couldn't," she says with a soft smirk, her eyes lidded at the Vampirican male, her tail swaying side to side behind her. Her smirk grows as she sees his eyes glance at her rear, and the blush on his face grows as he loses his composure, seeming rather flustered.

"L-lady Alira! This is a-against protocol, a-and you-"

"You could come too if you want. We were just going somewhere a bit more private. Nothing in protocol states that we can't do anything like this in private. And don't say there is, I already checked for myself," Alira interrupts him, his eyes wide in surprise at the rather out of character offer. "After all, the more, the merrier~"

"I-I...Alira, you d-do understand what you're asking of me, yes?" he questions as he moves his hands in front of him, a bit of icing seen on his muzzle. "This is n-not a minor i-issue that we can-"

"Rivaldi, either come with us, or move out of our way. I'm a lady of the house, and this is all according to my wishes. What is the problem, truly?"

Gulping softly as Alira's tail slides up his leg, Rivaldi sputters for a moment before thinking to himself. After a few seconds, he hesitantly nods his head, stepping to the side to let them out of the corner of the room. "I-I accept, Lady Alira. It w-would be my honor to join you."

Alira chuckles sultrily, grasping Clyde's hand before she moves away from him, her tail brushing against Rivaldi's rear as she passes him with one of her prizes. "Then let's go~ We've got the whole rest of the day, after all~"

Nodding his head, he follows after the noblewoman and the second soldier, none of the guests in the room seeming to notice them as they go due to nearly every making out or getting undressed. Rivaldi seems stunned for a moment, walking on autopilot as he takes in the scene that very clearly goes against protocol.

Alira glances over the room, smirking as she takes in every detail, promising to tease some of her siblings, but she hesitates as she spots a familiar pair exiting the room together. The tallest being that was previously in the room, and someone that she knows interacts with Kura every day; Kura's husband Ferran, and her personal maid, Lotus.

'Oh s-shit...i-is he...they're... Uh oh... A-alright then, I'm going t-to need one more. I think. Fuck it, just pick one!'

Almost frantically looking over who isn't busy with someone else, she spots a guard standing near the exit of the parlor, his bat-like face aimed away from the lude sights around him.

'...kind of exotic...I'll take him.'

Her mind made up, she marches towards him before grasping his arm, looking into his startled eyes as he begins to get pulled along with her. "Come with me, don't ask questions."

"W-wha-?"

"I said don't," she states with no small amount of urgency, the guard's mouth closing, and the three exit the room, starting to head towards Alira's bedroom.

The halls seem empty at the moment, and Alira takes full advantage of that fact to sway her hips as she walks, her tail lifted a bit in a rather recognizable gesture used to flirt and show interest. Clyde's eyes watch her rear as she moves, though Rivaldi seems too shocked to realize that she is practically flagging her tail at them.

"E-everyone was...all of them..." he mutters as he looks to the side, the Wolvarian seeming a bit shaken, though he is drawn out of his stupor when Alira opens the door to her room and steps inside, dragging the two held guards in with her.

"Don't worry too much about it, they're just enjoying the evening," she says with a throaty giggle, leading the captured two towards the pair of sofas that are seen next to a coffee table. Letting go of them, she gestures for them to take a seat as she heads for her large bed and takes a seat on the silk sheets. "Come in and close the door, Rivaldi. You do want to have some fun, don't you~?"

Shivering softly at her tone, he steps inside before closing the door and turning the lock. He then turns to face the other two guards and takes a couple of steps before Alira holds up a hand for him to halt, then gestures for him to approach. "Not you. You get to join me over on the bed for now, so take off your armor, and take a seat next to me~"

Realizing that this is truly, definitely happening, Rivaldi nods his head, his hands reaching for the clasps and buckles that hold his protective gear together. Soon enough, the chest plate is pulled away, revealing the loose-fitting tunic beneath. It takes but a few more moments to get the rest off as well, neatly stacking his armor onto the nearby dresser.

'Mmm~ I know I get to see this a lot, but he's never stripped for me before~'

Rivaldi's blush grows a bit as he sees Alira's lidded gaze tracing up and down his form, doing nothing to hide her blatant ogling of him. Her thighs squeeze together as she finds herself growing more aroused from the show, and she doesn't so much as glance at the others as they take their armor off as well.

"I take it you want me to strip the rest of the way as well?" he asks with a soft, playful smirk, his own eyes closing a bit and looking into hers, approaching before taking a seat next to her as asked. Alira places a hand on his chest, feeling the toned muscles underneath, and leans in close to his face.

"Nope~ I want you to strip me, actually~" she replies with a giggle and a sultry gaze, eyes widening a bit as he reaches towards her and grasps the hem of her dress, starting to slide it up her legging clad lower half. "O-oh my, so eager~"

"You haven't seen anything yet, my lady. I am eager to please," he declares as he pulls her dress up and off of her body, her arms lifting to help with the task.

Her black cloth bra is revealed to the room, and he carefully moves the dress to the side. Alira's eyes widen a bit, and a small blush grows on her face as he slides off of the bed and crouches in front of her. His hands gently rest on her knees, attempting to encourage her to open them. With a slightly tilted head, she wordlessly complies, then watches as his head leans between her legs, eyes locked onto what is between them.

"Are you just going t-to stare, or are you- Eep!"

Interrupting her by parting his jaws and taking some of the cloth between his teeth, he jerks his head a bit, tearing the material wide open and revealing her moist slit to the colder air. Without wasting a single second, Rivaldi grips her inner thighs and drags his tongue from bottom to top, earning a moan for his efforts.

Her hand shakes softly as it reaches for his head, his tongue's motions not stopping as he begins to lap at her, the sensory dipping inside her a bit with each repetition. Legs twitching a bit, she lets another moan out, unprepared for the sudden pleasurable onslaught, her hand resting on his head to try and gently push it away.

"A-ah~ R-Rivaldi, let me g-get my clothes off at least," she says with a shiver, starting to pant softly. He growls softly in response, his muzzle pressing firmly to her before he begins to push his tongue into her, drawing a gasp and a louder moan from the noble-woman.

"R-Rivaldi! M-mmm~!"

Despite her words, her hand stops pushing against him, instead choosing to gently grip the fur on his head, her slickening walls squeezing his tongue. Looking down at him, she sees that he is already looking up and into her eyes, a gleam of something she has never seen before in his.

'Oh, m-my gosh...his grip is s-so strong~'

Murring softly into her folds, he pushes a bit further forwards, his muzzle parting her entrance as he begins to ease his nose and chin into her. A sharp gasp rips from her throat, and she shivers with a moan of pleasure. "P-please s-slow down a bit, Rivaldi. I h-haven't exactly done this before."

His eyes narrow a bit, and his murr grows in volume, gently lapping at her insides, slowing just enough for her to have a chance to catch her breath. Alira's fingertips gently rub at his head, and he slides his tongue deeper into her, soon filling her. She moans into the air, her legs spreading even wider, and her blush grows as he gives her a wink.

'F-fuck... How is his t-tongue that long~?'

Rivaldi draws a deep moan from her as he begins to move his tongue back and forth inside of her, curling the tip a bit to drag against her sensitive flesh. Alira's eyes grow a bit unfocused at the sensory onslaught, and her grip on his head grows stronger, the fur on the end of his muzzle visibly soaked in her juices.

"Mmmph~!" Crying out in pleasure, her hips buck against Rivaldi's face, and he murrs as he feels her walls tighten and her juices splash onto his face, cumming from the intense feelings. 'I-I...can't t-think...'

After a short number of additional moments spent sitting still inside of her, he pulls his damp muzzle from her slick passage, then gives the sensitive nub of flesh at the peak of her lower lips a nip, drawing a cry and a shudder of bliss from the wolfess. Taking advantage of her half-dazed state, and unable to control his desires any longer, he stands tall before reaching for his drawstring, undoing the knot and tugging them past his throbbing erection.

He takes a moment to appreciate the look of shock that passes on Alira's face at the sight of his above-average sized cock, with a thick knot seen at the base, then presses the tip to her slit. Muzzle pressing into the nape of her neck, he gives her a tender nip, a hand gripping the top of her thigh, and another holding her arm to the bed.

"Are you ready to begin~?" he asks with a sultry growl, then nibbles on her neck, earning a soft moan from Alira. He relishes in the shiver that runs through her body, her eyes looking down at him, eyes wide with a bright blush on her face. "Use your words, Alira~"

"Y-yeah, I'm good t-to start," Alira says with another shiver, moaning as she feels Rivaldi's tip slide into her slick walls, soft squeezes greeting him as he pushes deeper into her. He doesn't stop until his knot presses to her crotch, growling in pleasure into her ear and squeezing her thigh. Murring as he gives another nip, he then nuzzles into her neck, her eyes lidding further.

"Mmm, good~ Then brace yourself, my little wolf. Do you want me to finish inside or outside?" he inquires, grinning as he feels her body shiver for a moment. He lifts his head from her neck, gazing into her eyes with a sultry grin and growling dominantly. "Inside, then? Does that thought excite you~?"

Alira looks into his eyes, her body trembling for a moment from her racing thoughts and the sensations running through her body. Opening her mouth to reply, she lets out a soft yelp of surprise as he quickly presses his lips to hers, murring as he kisses her. His gaze is on her and her alone, squeezing her thigh again as he slowly pulls his hips back before thrusting forwards, earning a cry of pleasure.

'I c-can...taste myself.'

Moaning and fluttering her eyes, she begins to kiss him back, her free arm wrapping around him. Her fingers gently grasp the fur on his back, her hips trying to ease up a bit from the bed, but Rivaldi holds her firmly in place with his large, furry hands. He pulls back again before thrusting forwards once more, beginning to pick up a consistent rhythm and breaking the kiss.

Panting softly, Alira's reddened cheeks are clearly seen to the male atop her, and she nods her head softly, her gaze still locked on his. "M-mhm. You know, I'm in heat, and I c-certainly don't mind if you cum inside of me."

His eyes widen, and his pace falters for a moment before he begins fucking her even faster than earlier, a cry of pleasure given in return. His eyes lid further, and his muzzle moves to nibble the tip of her ear for a moment, murring all the while before speaking softly. "You do, hm? Well, I can certainly oblige, my little breeding bitch. I can't wait to fill you with my seed."

'Oh wow, he's r-really getting into this roleplaying thing. Geez, if he's this excited, I'm more than happy to keep this going~' Alira thinks to herself, murring softly between moans as he continues to thrust into and out of her, his knot pressing to her lower lips with each push of his hips.

"I'll fill y-you with as many pups as you wish. All you have to do is call me master, you horny little cum slut," Rivaldi sensually growls into her ear, nipping it before giving the top of her head a tender kiss, moaning softly as he begins thrusting faster. He uses the hand that was previously gripping Alira's hip to grasp her other arm, and she lets go of his fur to allow him to pin her to the bed. "It's a long night, and I plan to make good use of every moment. I'll use every inch of your body, and you won't be able to help loving it."

'O-okay, maybe a little too into it...'

"If that i-is what I must do," she says with a moan, eyes looking to the side as she blushes brighter, never having imagined that her night was going to be such as it is. "Master...please t-take me."

Rivaldi's eyes narrow, lust-filled orbs looking down at the young, fertile female beneath him, and he murrs in approval with a sultry grin. He lets go of her arms and wraps his own around her, pushing his muzzle against one of her breasts and beginning to lick at it. Using his grip on her as leverage, his thrusts grow in speed and intensity, causing Alira's moan to grow high enough that her voice cracks for a moment. He begins to pant softly, the exertion of their activities felt through his muscles, his teeth gently scraping against her chest.

"Mmm. Good girl~" he coos, giving her a soft nip before latching onto a nipple and lapping at it, her slick walls squeezing and rubbing him as she begins to grow close to the largest climax of her life. Her hips begin to roll, both of them moaning from the additional pressure that rushes through their bodies. "S-so eager. I can feel y-you squeezing me tighter, pet."

"R-Rivaldi, I'm s-so close. Please don't pull out," Alira says with a moan, eyelids lidding heavily, and eyes growing unfocused. "S-so close...~"

His grip on her tightens, and his speed picks up for a few moments before he pushes his hips firmly forwards, drawing a sharp gasp from her as his knot pushes into her. He shifts himself back and forth, Alira's body squeezing his cock tightly as she feels it shift and twist inside of her.

"O-ohhhh~!"

Murring from the throaty cry of pleasure that Alira creates, he pushes his hips forwards before pulling his knot out of her again with a pop, her legs shaking and her toes curling as she cums. He doesn't take it any easier on her than he did before, giving a few more thrusts before pushing his knot into her again, her cries likely heard in the rooms of others nearby.

"Mmm~ Maybe o-one more time, my little breeding slut," he says, pulling his knot from her with the same sound, murring as her eyes begin to roll back a bit. Moaning and shivering, Alira can do little more than hold on tightly to him as he pushes his hips back and forth several more times, wet noises audible to the room with each one. "H-here it comes~ I'm about to put a pup in you."

With a deep growl, he pulls away from her chest and opens his maw, his teeth latching onto the crook of her neck and biting down, the taste of blood on his tongue. Her body tenses, and she can do little more than yelp in pleasure as his knot pops into her again, whimpering in bliss as she feels his cum shoot inside of her.

'A...m-marking bite...~? Oh g-gods, I f-feel so full~ I-is he...getting b-bigger~?'

Rivaldi's knot swells and expands as he fills her with his seed, his jaws still biting into her, and he is soon locked into place deep inside of her. He humps against her for a few moments before he goes still, his teeth removing themselves from her before he starts to lick the small puncture wounds, a rather intimate act.

'T-that was...a-amazing...~ Wait, w-what is he-'

Her internal thoughts are cut off as she feels Rivaldi's grip on her grow, and he turns the two to the side and onto his back, Alira now atop him. Shivering softly as she feels him grip her tail with a hand, her blush grows as she realizes that Rivaldi is exposing her to the other two occupants in the room.

"C-come and get her, boys," Rivaldi says with a growling murr, eyes still on Alira, and the two quickly stand before beginning to make their way over towards the bed, having gotten completely undressed at some point during the passionate fuck.

Their eyes locked onto the sight of her dripping pussy, the base of the knot inside of her is seen clearly to them, and Alira gulps with a nervous smile as Clyde moves towards her head, the other guard's actions unseen. Shivering softly, she looks at the erect cock in front of her face, and begins to get to work on the expecting Vampirican.

'M-maybe I'm a bit in over my head...but I c-can't wait...~'


12