More than She Signed Up for Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe tries to make a good impression.
2.8k words
4.56
9.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to part 2! Thank you for your kind words on Chapter 1! Let me know what you think Chloe has in store for her in Chapter 3!

----------

Chloe just stood there, unable to move as her brain tried to process all of the sensations her body was dealing with. The hot sun beating down her exposed 18-year-old body, her ass still throbbing in pain from its christening courtesy of the stranger in the van, his dried cum crackling on her face. She's not sure how long she stood there staring at this house she was left at, along with the two men waving her forward, she finally snapped out of it when one of the gentlemen called out.

"Come on in you'll burn up out there sweetheart." 

She walked towards them, she didn't truly have a choice at this point. While the house looked nice, it was seemingly in the middle of nowhere. The clean exterior and meticulously trimmed grass were surrounded by overgrown brush and thick trees, the screaming of hidden bugs was almost drowned out by the sound of music and laughter coming from the back yard, it sounded like a party and Chloe could smell chlorine which had her assume there was a pool. 

When she got to the two gentlemen sitting under the covered car porch stretching on the side of the house they looked shocked to see the state she was in. 

"What the hell happened to you, sweetheart?"

Chloe was still trying to process what happened to her, 5 hours ago she was in her hometown. A small farming town in a place nobody had heard of, she packed up a few things and hopped on a plane to Miami to meet up with an agent named Jess who promised her fame and fortune in the world of porn. Chloe grew up with overbearing Christian parents and was willing to do whatever it took to get out of that town for good. She told her parents she was leaving for the Peace Corps, and that she'd be back in a few months, she figured she could make a bunch of money in that time and set herself up in the big city and put herself through nursing school. When Jess picked her up Chloe caused doubt that she could go through with this, Jess needed proof that Chloe wasn't a flake, and the result was Chloe giving up her anal virginity in a van to some stranger she had just met. They left her here at the shoot, with no clothes, phone, or money, which Jess said was to help Chloe with any last-second thoughts she might have. 

"Are you going to talk? Or just stand her naked all day?"

The question got a laugh from the other gentleman sitting down. Both of their eyes wandered all over Chloe's exposed body. 

"I uh, I'm here for a shoot, Jess dropped me off."

"Ahhh, Jess, that explains it. She can be a little brash with her newbies, throwing them into the deep end. In her defense, she deals with a lot of flakes, but I'm sorry you seemed to have had a rough go in that van."

The gentleman looked to be in his mid-30s, he had a bit of a dad bod and a shaved head, a slight Hispanic accent. The man sitting across from him had a similar build and looked almost like his twin. The man's words brought comfort to Chloe, which she desperately needed right now. He reached out his hand.

"The name's Rich."

Chloe remembered instantly that Rich was the name of the producer. Jess said he was one of the nicest guys in the industry and so far that statement seemed to be spot on. Jess told Chloe that the key to making it in this business is to make a good impression on the producers, and despite what happened on the van, Chloe still wanted to make it. The last thing she wanted was to go crawling back home and have to explain where she had been. She took a deep breath, composed herself, and put on a big smile,

"I'm Chloe!"

She reached her hand out and shook his. Exposing her breasts, which he took immediate notice of.

"There she is, look at that smile and that body! Chloe you'll have to believe me when I say I don't say this often, but you are truly just an absolute beauty."

Chloe couldn't help but blush, she was sure that was what he said to all the aspiring models, but it still felt nice and empowering. Jess sold her on that doing porn was empowering, taking control of your body, and his words truly made her feel confident and powerful.

"I know you don't want to walk into a shoot full of strangers with cum on your face, Jess can be a bit of a prick, I'll grab you some wet wipes and some clothes, I'm sure a sundress or bikini is lying around in there somewhere."

"That would be great!" Chloe made sure to keep a big smile on her face, but she didn't have to try, hearing she wouldn't have to walk into that house naked, with some guy's cum dried on her face was the best news she heard all day.

He walked inside, and Chloe noticed the other gentlemen were still scanning her up and down. He seemed especially fixated on her butt. She was always proud of it, despite never really having to work for it, as long as she can remember she had a big bubbly ass. She tried to break the awkward silence.

"Rich is so nice"

"Yeah, yeah he is"

The man seemed to be hardly listening, just staring at her ass. Chloe wasn't sure what to do, so she just smiled and hoped Rich would be quick.

"You ever had your pussy eaten from the back?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you deaf? Have you ever had your pussy eaten from the back?"

His tone wasn't nearly as friendly as Rich's, it wasn't friendly at all. He just stared at her ass like it was a hot meal and he hadn't eaten in years.

"I.. uh.. no"

He let out a smile, "You should let me, you'll love it." Chloe noticed his hand was now in his pants, stroking his dick.

"I.."

Before she could finish her sentence, the man stood up. He towered over her 5'6'' body. Chloe had never felt so conflicted. In the van, she showed hesitation and they immediately accused her of being a flake. She wanted to make a good impression but she also didn't know she was going to have to have so many sexual interactions outside of the scene. Jess took so many photos and videos in the van and as far as Chloe knew, she wasn't getting a penny for it. He wreaked of sweat and his hands felt moist when he put them on her waist.

"Don't be such a prude, you want to make a good impression at your first shoot, don't you? Most girls in this industry don't last past their first scene. I'd hate for all this potential to go to waste."

As he remarked on her potential he wrapped his large hand completely around her left ass cheek and squeezed it hard. His fingertips grazed her sore asshole and slit. Chloe only had to think about her parents and hometown for a split second before deciding to make a good impression was important.

"I'd love for you to!"

He let out a huge smile, "that's what I thought slut".

He told her to get on the chair facing her stomach to the back of it. Sticking her ass out for easy access. She could feel him getting down and she stared off into the endless wilderness surrounding them.

"Damn bitch what the fuck happened to your ass? Looks like you took a baseball bat up it."

Chloe felt embarrassed, she didn't know how it looked, only that it was still extremely sore from the abuse it took earlier in the van.

"Someone did it in my butt in that van earlier."

"Don't you worry you sexy little whore, daddy is going to make it feel all better."

She felt his tongue press up onto her asshole. He dragged it up and down, the warm wet feeling felt euphoric. For the first time all day, Chloe felt like she might actually enjoy this. As he worked it more and more she could feel her pussy start to drip from how much it turned her on. Her clit began to throb when suddenly she felt his fingers penetrate her as his thumb grazed her pulsing nub. It was all too much for her and she let out a loud moan.

"I told you that you were going to love it. Cum for me you little whore."

She felt her body making it closer and closer to the edge. She couldn't hold it back as she began to moan louder and louder, pushing her ass back into his face. Earlier she let some man whose name she didn't even know take her anal virginity in the back of a van, now she let some stranger eat her out in the driveway of a house in the middle of nowhere. She didn't want to enjoy it, she wanted to feel the shame that should come with it, but no matter how hard she tried to fight it the sensation was too much, she was about to finally reach the climax when the door opened, causing the man to stop.

"Holy shit what is going on here."

Rich was back, holding some wet wipes and a bikini. A huge smile on his face. The other gentleman offered up the explanation while Chloe caught her breath.

"She said she couldn't wait to get started, and wanted a little appetizer, I think she was about to cum before you interrupted us."

Rich's smile got even wider, "were you about to cum Chloe?"

"Yeah, I think so at least."

"Well never let a good orgasm go to waste. Continue and I'll clean you up."

The man went back to work, he knew what he was doing and Chloe immediately fell back into that euphoric state. Rich walked up in front of her and began to wipe off her face with the wet wipes, his other hand holding his phone straight at her face.

"Look into the camera as you cum sweetheart."

Chloe looked up at the blinding light from the phone, a feeling she remembered all too well from the van, and got lost in it as the man's tongue and fingers worked their magic on her. Rich's care while wiping her face made her somehow feel comfortable despite the fact she was naked in a driveway, bent over on a chair, getting eaten out by a stranger. She felt herself getting back to the edge as she couldn't hold back her moans any longer. Rich encouraged her on.

"That's it, baby, let it out like a good girl, cum for all your fans."

Chloe thought she was going to black out as the climax hit. She felt like she transcended to a different place as the sensations overtook her entire body, she felt lifeless as her body just went through a tidal wave of pleasure, she felt her pussy gush as it poured down her leg, nothing else in the world mattered as she had her first true orgasm. She rode the wave to the very end, moaning like she had never moaned before when she suddenly felt something enter her exposed mouth.

She came back to her senses to realize Rich had taken this opportunity to put his hard cock in her mouth. It wasn't overly long, about 5.5 or 6 inches she thought, but it was wide as could be. He forced it into her mouth, stretching her lips out wide as his thick, moist pubes tickled her nose. It was extremely sweaty, with a stench that made her earth-shattering orgasm a distant memory. It was too much for her to handle as she gagged from a combination of the smell and it hitting the back of her throat. She tried to back off but Rich's large hand went to the back of her head and held it on it.

"Don't back off now bitch, you had yours now it's time we get ours."

The other gentlemen rose and Chloe could feel his pants graze her feet as they dropped to the floor.

"You want to make that good impression don't you whore?"

They both let out a laugh as Rich started to pump his cock in and out of her mouth, his hand firmly gripping her hair, making sure she couldn't get off no matter how hard she tried. She felt the other man spread her cheeks as he slapped his cock against her crack. It felt thick as Rich's, but longer, he pressed it up to her pussy and Chloe embraced for impact, even though the work he did before left her soaking wet, he struggled to fit it in to her 18 year old pussy.

"Damn this pussy is tight"

Hearing that made Chloe even wetter. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her like this. She didn't want this, she thought to herself how no girl wants to be used like this. Two guy's she doesn't even know molesting her 18-year-old body as they want just so she can have a good impression to get fucked by some other stranger. She wanted to hate this like any self-respecting, powerful woman would, but her body and her mind were starting to like it. They thought she was hot, they liked the way her mouth and her pussy felt, and she was the star getting them off on camera and looking damn good while she does. No, no, no, this isn't right. She doesn't even know them, she's probably not even getting paid for this, hell she KNOWS she's not getting paid for this, these assholes are just abusing their position.

She wrestled with her conflicting thoughts, the feeling of these two cocks working their way in and out on both ends of her when suddenly she felt that edge making its way again. She resisted and resisted but it was no use, she felt the climax hit and began to moan uncontrollably through her mouth which was stuffed with Rich's throbbing cock.

"That's it. That's a good little whore. Let it out."

She came to just in time to feel Rich's cock start to throb, he pushed down extra hard and she felt his cum start to fill her mouth. It tasted rancid, she had tasted cum before and was never a big fan, but this had to be the worst she had ever tasted. She tried to swallow it as quickly as she could. He pulled out and started to wipe it off when the gentleman behind her started to make longer and more pronounced thrusts, he pushed in and let out a loud groan as she felt his load splatter deep in her insides. When he pulled out she could feel his cum leaking out of her.

They both high-fived each other and looked at the footage on Rich's phone, Chloe put the bikini on, well as best she could at least, it seemed like it was made to fit a small doll. Barely covering her tits, while the bottom rode up her oozing slit and sore ass.

"You better make your way inside Chloe, you're probably late by now."

Chloe felt confused, why would she be in trouble while she was with him the whole time?

"Why would I be in trouble for being with the producer?"

"The producer? Girl, we're just the lawn guys. We were just taking a break from the heat before finishing up the front yard."

Chloe couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You said you were Rich!"

"Yeah, Rich the lawn guy. Rich the producer is inside, probably pissed that his slut of the day is taking so long."

They both started laughing once more then made their way back to their lawn equipment, Chloe felt herself breaking down, this was now becoming an endless nightmare. Her holes had been used and abused by strange men all day and she hadn't even gotten to the scene. She just wanted to go home, she didn't care if she had to tell her parents everything, but she had no money, no phone, and was in the middle of nowhere. She told herself that she would just have to suck it up, compose herself, get through the scene, get paid, and go home. She took a few deep breaths and walked into the house to take care of business.