All Comments on 'More Than This'

by HarryC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
waiting for chapter 2

good start,the plots are ready to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Impressive!

The plot is fairly simplistic, though uncommon, which is very good. The thing that caught my attention, however, was the writing. Very clean, very descriptive and provocative. Nothing to critique here. And if you DO write a part 2, I'll be only too glad to read it.

Nice work!

R-GR-Gover 18 years ago
Well done!

Very well written,please continue! We would like some answers to the questions asked and implied. Awaiting more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
would love to see more

would love to see more and yes it was very well writen and the pace was not to fast or slow, very good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Actual logical thinking; who knew?

It's a great little fuckfest of a wish fulfillment story.

What made it truly exceptional, though, is the fact that the characters actually seem to be thinking human beings, and some of them even care about other human beings. Not as common in porn as it ought to be.

I'd love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
There better be a Pt. 2!!!!!

That was one HOT story.

HarryCHarryCover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody

Hi, everyone.

I just wanted to leave a brief comment saying how much I appreciate all of you taking the time to tell me that you enjoyed my little story. I don't know that it's true for other people who submit to this site, but I'm always encouraged that someone liked - or hated - something I wrote enough to comment on it.

When I finished writing this, doing which took most of a day off work I really should have spent doing something else, it occurred to me almost immediately what the next part would be about. That hadn't happened to me before, but I decided I wouldn't write the next chapter until I found out if anyone liked the first.

So allow me to whet the appetites of people who enjoyed this story, and irritate the hell out of anyone who hated it, by stating that I've made a good start on the next part. I hope to have it finished, work permitting, by the middle of next week after which it will depend on the staff at Literotica when it appears.

I was tempted to joke that it would be called "More Than This 2: Mama Told Me Not To Come", but that simply wouldn't be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

Good story nice erotic make sure get ch. 02

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous