More Than Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan simply nodded as he breathed in her scent, never wanting to let go of her. Eventually he did, pulling back slowly. "I guess I'll just go and we can talk later." He let go of her and simply turned around and walked out, gently closing the door behind him.

Shae stared at the door and let the words sink in fully. She knew she should have talked to him, but instead let her emotions rule her. She turned and walked to her room and closed the door quietly, leaving Ava and Matthew in the living room alone.

"Did he really said 'I love you' to Shae?"

Matthew looked at Ava, "Yea, he did. He told me he loved her when I saw him earlier. I think that's the first time he's ever said it, like ever."

Ava walked over to Matthew and wrapped her arms around him, leaning her head on his chest and just listened to the sound of his heart beating. "So glad we were never like that."

***

Ryan waited a week before he decided to go back to the mall. He hadn't text or called Shae, nor had he gotten any messages in return and figured she just needed time to figure things out. He threw his hands in his pockets as he walked down the corridor that he had come to know so well, feeling his heart pound in his chest as he approached the help center. He was thankful when he saw Shae was there behind the desk alone as he silently approached.


Shae looked up and saw him walk up, a smile crossing her lips. "Hi."

"Hi."

"Can I help you?"

"I was wondering, if you could tell me where there's a place to get coffee?" Ryan knew it was cheesy, but it was all he could think of to say.

"I do, it's right down there," Shae said as she pointed at the Starbucks.

"I don't suppose you'd like to join me?"

"I would actually, I just have to wait for Janice to come back from lunch if that's alright."

Ryan smiled, "I'll wait as long as you need me to. I'll uh, just wait for you there then, if that's alright."

Shae smiled sweetly, "I'll see you soon." She watched as he slowly walked down to the Starbucks before staring at the desk. She helped a few more people before Janice came back. "Do you mind if I go grab some coffee? There's a really cute boy waiting there for me."

Janice smiled, "Is it Ryan?"

"It is," Shae said.

"I'm so sorry that I caused issues with you both. You know I like you and I just wanted to protect you from someone who ... you know what, I'll just shut up now. Go on dear, I can handle this."

"Thank you Janice, for everything," Shae said as she hugged the older woman. She grabbed her purse and walked to the Starbucks and found Ryan sitting alone at a table. She smiled when she saw him get up and immediately walked into his arms, hugging him tightly. "Mmmm, I've missed this. I've missed you."

"I missed you too, but I wanted to give you time."

"I appreciate that and I needed that. I had some inner demons that I needed to deal with apparently and I'm so sorry I let them get the better of me."

"I should have told you about Caroline, and about me being a, well you know. I never wanted to hurt you and I thought I was doing the right thing. I couldn't have been more wrong."

Shae clutched onto his body, holding him tightly. After a minute she pulled back, "Come on, lets get some coffee." She held his hand and pulled him to the counter where they ordered their drinks. This time she insisted on paying and when the barista asked for a name, she simply said, "Ryan." After they grabbed their drinks they slowly walked outside, enjoying the air together. They came across a bench that sat beneath a tree in a small clearing and sat down. She looked at him shyly, "I hope we can go back to the way things were."

Ryan took a sip of his drink before looking at Shae. He stared at her, the way her blond hair flitted in the afternoon breeze, how her bright green eyes looked at him, the way her soft full lips seemed to pout even when she was simply sitting there. All he could think of was how beautiful she was and he simply nodded. "I think they already are. We both just need to be more open, and I'm willing to do that if you are."

Shae smiled, "So am I."

"Would you, maybe like to, uhm come over to my place tonight? I can grab a couple of movies and I can pick up something for dinner. If you want I mean."

"I'd like that. I'm off at seven and I can come over right after?"

"Perfect, just like you."

Shae stared at him, "I'm far from it, but I'm glad you think so." She leaned forward and kissed him softly, loving the feeling of their lips molding to each other. She pulled back just enough to let their lips part, yet letting their foreheads touch. "I should probably go back."

"I'll walk you back," Ryan said softly. He stood up and helped her up, taking her hand in his as they walked back inside. As they approached the desk they stopped a few steps back. He leaned in and kissed Shae once more before pulling back. "See you tonight?"

"Promise," Shae said with a smile. She waved to him as he walked away before she walked behind the desk and took her seat. The rest of the day went agonizingly slow as Shae counted down the hours and then the minutes until she was off. She quickly said her goodbyes to Janice before she hurriedly left, stopping at a store before she drove to Ryan's place. The drive there was a blur and she finally pulled up and parked in a vacant spot. She got out and looked at herself, smoothing her blouse before she grabbed her purse, tucking a plastic bag inside before she walked up Ryan's apartment. She knocked softly and was soon greeted to the sight of him standing there.

Ryan smiled and stepped aside to allow her entrance. He watched her place her purse on the floor by the couch and turn to him. He stepped forward and held her closely, inhaling her body spray and the smell of her hair. He loved the feeling of her body pressed up against his and how her arms held him tightly. He eventually pulled back and looked at her warmly. He took her hand to the small dinette in his apartment where he had dinner ready. He had picked up some bar-b-que from a local restaurant that he knew she liked.

As they ate they talked about what they had done during their week apart, both of them realizing how lonely they had become while separated. After eating they moved to the couch and watched a movie that Ryan had rented, a science fiction film that they both enjoyed. They sat there on the couch, Ryan against one corner of the couch, Shae leaning up against him, both just enjoying being close.

When the credits began to roll on the screen Shae looked up at Ryan. Her upturned eyebrows and large green eyes made her look so innocent, "Baby?"

Ryan looked at her and smiled, "Hmm?"

"Did you mean what you said that day? You know, when you said those words?"

Ryan looked puzzled for a second before realizing what she meant. "I did, and I do now. I'm in love with you Shae, and I understand if -"

Shae didn't let him finish before she pressed her lips to his, kissing him tenderly. As she pulled back, her eyes searched his, looking for any sign of remorse. "I'm so sorry for jumping to conclusions. I just haven't had the best ... well, I just never should have thought the same of you. I love you too. I realized it that day and I guess I was just afraid of saying it, afraid of getting hurt again."

"I should have said something sooner. I just felt ashamed for some reason."

"You shouldn't, and I'm sorry if I ever made you feel pressured. I understand why you were always so hesitant now and I can understand why you want to save yourself for someone special."

Ryan smiled at her, his feelings of love and adoration he had for her filled his mind and his heart. His fingers gently stroked her soft cheek, "You're someone special."

Shae stared up into his eyes, his words echoing in her ears. "Does that mean ..." her voice trailed off, searching for his approval.

As he stared at her, the look in his eyes softened and he swallowed hard before he spoke, "I want you." He searched for the words, "I want to lose it ..."

"To me?"

Ryan smiled softly, his eyes apologetic. "I just wanted to know that you loved me. I didn't just want to have sex with someone who wouldn't care for me the way I cared for them."

Shae looked up at him and felt his heartfelt words. She knew what he was offering and to her it was the most precious gift he could ever give her. "Whenever you're ready, then we will. I promise I won't push you into mmmph!"

He pressed his lips against hers, allowing himself to get lost in the moment, allowing his feelings to guide his actions. Ryan took her hand in his and slowly brought it down to his crotch, allowing her to feel his hardening shaft. He could feel the hot sensations of her breasts pressing into his arm and knew that he wanted her, needed her now. Yes, now was the right moment. He pulled back from their kiss, slightly breathless but leaned his forehead against hers, his eyes just open slightly. "I love you so much Shae, please, make love to me?"

Shae's eyes teared up as she listened to him, not just his words but his body and knew that he was giving his whole self to her. She wanted to make this special for him and she stood up, pulling up with her and led him to his bedroom. She stood him there, looking at him, looking into his pleading eyes, "Are you sure? If you aren't ready we can wait."

"I'm sure," Ryan said, his voice barely a whisper.

Shae leaned up and kissed him quickly, "Stay right here. I have a surprise that I know you'll love." She turned and walked out, closing the door behind her to ensure that he couldn't see what she was doing. She ran to the living room and retrieved the plastic bag that she had stuffed in it earlier and ran to the bathroom. She smiled as she pulled out a see through black babydoll chemise and a pair of lacy black panties. She quickly changed and looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself. She had a feeling tonight would be the night and had stopped at a store to prepare for this moment just in case. As she walked out of the bathroom and gently opened the door to his bedroom, she saw him sitting on the edge of his bed. The way his eyes traveled up and down her body, taking in each and every detail made her feel excited. It had been a long time but she felt truly beautiful and desired and it only made this moment even more special to her. She walked over to his nightstand and turned on the small lamp before turning off the main overhead light, casting long dark shadows in the room but leaving just enough light so that they could both see every detail. She turned and walked up to him, gently pushing him back so that he lay flat on the bed, his legs bent over the edge at the knee and she crawled up his body, straddling him. Her hair cascaded down in loose waves and tickled his face as she looked down at him, smiling. She purred, "I want your first time to be extra special."

Ryan was speechless as he looked up at her. He had always thought of Shae as beautiful but now she was a sensual sexual being, one that he couldn't take his eyes off of. He looked down and saw the swell of her breasts hanging down, nearly touching his chest and his hands nervously reached up to touch them.

Shae smiled and sat up, taking his hands in hers and placing them squarely on her breasts. "It's alright, you can touch me. I won't bite ... unless you want me to.," she purred. She slowly rocked her body against his, grinding against the hard shaft that she felt beneath her as she felt his eager hands groping and massaging her breasts. She felt her nipples harden as her excitement grew, rubbing against the lacy material. She took his hands and slowly moved them down her body, passed her waist and rested them on her hips. A sly smile crossed her lips as she continued to grind against him, watching his face. "Do you like what I'm wearing?"

"I do, very much."

"I think you'd prefer me out of it though wouldn't you?"

Ryan swallowed hard, the feelings she was giving him as she sat on top of him made his mind swirl. Sure he'd seen tits before, but always online. He'd seen everything, but online. Now his beautiful girlfriend was here, presenting herself to him willingly, the thought of seeing her nude was nearly baffling to him.

"It's alright baby, you don't need to be nervous. You can tell me what you want." She had always known Ryan to be a bit shy and always polite and wondered if she could coax him out of his shell. Shae brought his hands back up to her breasts and helped him massage them, letting out a soft moan as encouragement. She reached down to the hem and slowly began to pull it up, revealing her body to him. She pulled the chemise up and over her head, taking it off completely Shae felt slightly self conscious as she looked down at her tummy but those thoughts were quickly erased when she saw his eyes. She asked, still somewhat nervously, "Do you like what you see?"

Ryan suddenly sat up and wrapped his arms around her tightly and pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her passionately, parting his lips to her inviting tongue. His hands traveled down her bare back before resting on her plump round ass cheeks. Without thinking he pressed his fingers into them, feeling the soft flesh mold itself to his hands and he heard her moan into his kiss. He could feel the searing warmth of her hard nipples pressing into his chest as he felt her arms wrap around his neck. After several minutes he pulled back from their kiss but not their embrace and smiled, "I love everything about you."

Shae melted into him as she kissed him once more, her tongue dueling with his. She loved how he accepted her forceful kiss, and was amazed at how much passion he gave in return. She pulled back finally and tore at his shirt, pulling it off of him as quickly as she could. A slight gasp escaped her lips as she finally saw his body. She knew the work in the warehouse had caused him to build muscle and she loved the sight of him topless. His chest and torso were nearly hairless and well defined. She pushed him down hard on the bed before she flipped her hair over to one side and leaned down to kiss his bare skin, savoring each and every moment. Her tongue danced and swirled around his hard nipples and without thinking she nipped at them, hearing his gasps. She tested him and bit his skin softly at first, but then with more pressure. The sounds of his moans filled her ears and she bit down harder, once again hearing his gasp replaced with a moan. She giggled as she looked up at him, "You like that huh?"

Ryan simply nodded as he stroked her hair. He watched as she continued to kiss and bite his chest and tummy, gasping at the initial piercing pain of her bites before moaning. As he eyed her he lifted his hips as she made her way to his waist and undid his pants.

Shae smiled when he lifted himself, "Always the gentleman." She pulled his pants and boxers down in one swift movement, leaving them in a crumpled pile on the floor. She marveled at his length as her delicate fingers took hold of his now exposed cock. "Oh my Ryan," she cooed.

Ryan looked at her nervously, "Am I ..."

Shae knew what he was questioning, "No baby, you are perfect. Your cock is so beautiful." She softly stroked his length, using the generous amounts of precum that had coated his bulbous head to lubricate her hand. She watched Ryan lower his head onto the blankets beneath him, his eyes barely open as she expertly stroked his length, her hand twisting while moving up and down. She knew she could make him cum in a matter of moments just by this alone, but she wanted him to cum inside her for his first time. She leaned down and kissed the very tip of his cock. "Next time I'll make you cum from a hand job, but not this time. I think your first time should be inside me."

Ryan looked up at her and watched as she stood up and slowly, seductively pulled her panties down. He sat up slightly, propping himself on his elbows as he watched this ravishing young woman stepped out of the sheer lacy material before she climbed onto the bed, once again straddling him.

Shae took hold his shaft and pointed up at her slit and slowly rubbed herself against his head, coating him in her juices that had been flowing since their first kiss. She needed him inside her and she slowly sank herself onto him, impaling herself on his shaft. As she sat down fully and felt their bodies touching, she moaned loudly. "Hnng fuck Ryan, fuck you feel so good inside me." She sat there for a minute, just getting used to him and letting him enjoy the sensations of being inside her. Her eyes loved how his face showed the pure ecstasy he was feeling, how his mouth was slightly agape and his eyes wide as he watched her. She listened to his breathing as it came in sharp shallow gasps, how his muscles tensed at every little movement she made. She knew he wouldn't last long inside her as she slowly started to grind herself atop of him. She kept her movements small, trying to let him feel her as she softly danced on his cock. She took his hands and pulled him up, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face into the nape of his neck, breathing in his scent that she had come to love. She rocked her hips as she felt his arms wrap themselves around her waist, his hot breath against her shoulder as he kissed her bare skin. "I love you Ryan Weaver," she said breathlessly.

"I love you too Shae, with all my heart," Ryan said, equally as breathless.

Shae continued to rock and grind herself against him. The feelings were intense and pleasurable and she wanted to cum with him, but knew that she wouldn't, not this time. This time was purely for him. She loved the feeling of being so intimately close as she held on to him, his arms wrapped tightly around her. She listened to his breathing start to come in shallow gasps and knew he was going to cum soon, his arms holding her tighter. She began to lift her hips before impaling herself on his shaft, bouncing on top of him.

"Shae ... oh fuck I'm going to cum soon," Ryan said between gasps.

"Do it baby, cum for me, fill me up!"

Ryan heard the words and it sent him over the edge as he erupted deep inside her warmth, his arms held her tightly as if their lives depended on it. His body convulsed as his orgasm wracked his body, the pleasure was beyond anything he had ever experienced before. His cock pulsed and throbbed as he kept shooting his semen deep into her, it felt like it would never end. Ryan could only mutter a few grunts as he came.

Shae held him tightly as she felt him quiver beneath her, "Mmmm that's it Ryan, fill me up!" She felt his body begin to calm as he recovered from his powerful orgasm, kissing his neck and shoulder. Her shoulder burned from his hot breath as he came down from the high that she had given him. After a few minutes she heard his breathing return to normal and she pulled back, staring deeply into his smoldering eyes. She saw the look of wonderment and love and she lost herself in them.

"That was amazing," Ryan said, finally breaking the silence. He suddenly realized what he had done and he eyes widened, "Oh my god Shae, I came inside you, oh shit I'm so sorry!"

Shae knew why he was worried and laughed softly, "It's alright baby, I'm on the pill. I wanted you to cum inside me. I wanted your first time to be as wonderful as possible."

"I can't even describe it," Ryan said with a smile. "I just hope I can make you feel as good as you made me feel."

"I know you will. Something tells me you'll be a quick learner," Shae said softly. She pulled herself up, feeling his now flaccid cock pull out of her depths. She moved up the bed with him and lay next to him, her head on his shoulder as she listened to him breath. As she looked up at him she kissed his chin and loved how he wrapped an arm around her. She lay there, enjoying the warmth of his body next to hers and she closed her eyes.