More Than Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Ryan slowly felt his body awaken, sure that he had just had the most exquisite wet dream ever. It was so real that he could still feel the way Shae's body felt against his, the way her wetness gripped him as she rocked her body against his. He slowly opened his eyes and saw her, not sure if he was still dreaming or not. The pleasure he was feeling was one that was immeasurable and he soon realized she was fucking herself while he had been asleep, the feelings weren't from his subconscious but were in fact real. He reached down and ran his hands up her thighs as he watched her body writhe above him. He ran his hands up her legs to her waist and gently pulled her to him so she was laying on top of him and kissed her. He awkwardly shift and rotated his body, flipping them over so that he was on top of her and smiled. He stared into her eyes as he held himself up with one arm and taking his other hand, gripping his cock and pushing himself back into her. He slowly began to thrust into her, building his rhythm and intensity with each thrust.

Shae looked up at him as he took control and she lost herself in the feelings he was giving her. She reached down and began to circle her fingers over her hard clit as she felt his cock pushing deep into her. "Oh fuck Ryan, that's it baby, just like that!"

Ryan heard her words and saw the look of pleasure on her face and he felt more sure of himself than he had ever had before. He looked down and saw her hand working at her clit, her fingers a blur of motion as he fucked her. He heard her moans and felt her body begin to return his thrusts, driving him harder and deeper into her. He felt his body begin to tense and knew he wouldn't last much longer as he could feel his balls tingle as they slapped against her soft rear. "Shae I'm going to cum soon!"

Shae heard him but didn't say anything, instead she let her body answer him as she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding onto his as she fucked him back. She felt her own orgasm brewing and arched her back. She threw her head back as she felt her body begin to convulse and she pushed her hands back over her head, pushing her palms against he wall, pushing her body against his. She felt her pussy throb and pulse around his hard cock, milking it, urging him to unload himself deep within her once again. "I'm cumming Ryan fuck!"

As he watched her body become consumed with her own orgasm, it drove him over the edge and he stiffened as he plunged deeper and harder into her, unleashing a torrent of hot thick fluid deep within her. He grunted loudly as he felt her buck and shake beneath him. The only sounds were that of them both gasping for air as he slowly lowered himself down, kissing her cheek, neck and shoulders. He breathed heavily into her hair and deeply inhaled her flowery scent. After some time he felt his breathing return to normal and he pulled himself up slightly, looking at her, her face was flush and shiny with her glistening sweat. Her hair was a tangled mess as it fanned out over his pillow and he smiled at her.

Shae smiled, "What?"

"You're so beautiful."

Her lips curled up in a warm smile and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss that was soft and full of love. She looked into his eyes as he pulled away, "I really wish I could stay here tonight."

"Then don't leave."

"If I had a change of clothes I would, but I need to take a shower and open in the morning."

Ryan frowned, "Well next time we'll just have to remember that won't we?"

Shae laughed at his words, "Next time huh? Boy aren't we brazen all of a sudden!"

"Can you blame me?"

"No not really, and I just might bring some things next time so I don't have to leave." Shae leaned up and kissed him on the nose. "Now you need to get off of me so I can get going."

Ryan reluctantly rolled off of her, feeling himself pull out of her warmth. He watched her go to the bathroom where she cleaned up and got dressed before he cleaned himself up, throwing on a pair of sweatpants. He longingly watched her as she gathered her things before walking her to her car. He held her close after she had placed her purse in the car, kissing her softly.

After a minute Shae pulled back, "I love you."

"I love you too. Let me know when you get home?"

Shae smiled as she got in, "I will."

Ryan stepped back as she closed the door and started the car. He watched as she pulled out of the parking spot and drove off before walking back to his apartment. After brushing his teeth he lay on his bed, his phone next to him as he stared at the ceiling, the last few hours replaying in his mind. After awhile he heard his phone buzz and he quickly looked at the text message.

"I'm home, gonna go to bed now. I love you!"

Ryan quickly typed out a response, "Sweet dreams baby, I love you too!" He reached over and turned off the lamp on his nightstand and stared into the darkness that washed over his room. Within minutes he was asleep, images of Shae filling his dreams.

***

Shae was pouring herself some coffee when she heard Ava walk into the kitchen. She turned to look at her friend, "Coffee?"

"Please," Ava said as she took the offered mug. "When did you get home?"

"I don't remember," Shae said, smiling coyly.

"Oh my god, you did!"

"Did what?"

Ava was suddenly awake, "Come on, you fucked him. Give me the details, come on girl!"

Shae felt herself blush as she gave Ava the short version of what happened, saving the intimate details for herself. "Next time I'm bringing some things so I can stay over night. I really didn't want to leave him."

Ava squealed and she jumped up and down, clapping. She ran over and threw her arms around Shae, "I'm so happy for you girl!"

"Thanks boo. Now I have to get to work. I'll see you tonight." Shae pulled away from their embrace, picked up her travel mug and walked to the door before stopping and looking at Ava with a twinkle in her eye, "Well maybe I'll see you tonight, don't know yet."

***

It was late in the afternoon when Ryan pulled up the mall and got out of his car. He pulled his hoodie down as he walked inside and headed for the help desk. As he approached he saw Shae sitting there alone, a smile crossing her lips as she looked up and saw him. "Hey there beautiful."

"Hi baby!"

"Are you here alone?"

"Only for a few more minutes then I can take my break."

Ryan smiled as he stood there, "Mind if I wait here?"

Shae smiled, "Of course not."

"Say, do you know where I can get some coffee?"

"Goofy, and yes."

Ryan waited for a few minutes and soon saw Janice walking up. Once she was settled he took Shae's hand as they walked to the Starbucks. They placed their order and soon had their drinks before they sat at a table. He tilted his head as he listened to the song playing and smiled.

Shae saw him and listened and soon heard the words, smiling. She looked at him and leaned closer to him, "I love you more than words."

Ryan smiled, "More than words."