All Comments on 'More Trouble in Paradise'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

Nobody is impressed by your ability to put out 2 or 3 stories a night all of which are unreadable ridiculous boring And just plain stupid.

.

Stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So bad I don't know where to start or end. So many stories posted by you in the lat couple of days. At least ONE should have been worthwhile........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just stop it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dave...takin' care of business.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stop. Just stop. Your stories are getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong section…put it in non-consent etc…

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

I quite liked this story, scores 5/5, and into favourites.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

I wish authors would announce at outset that story was a juvenile BDSM fantasy so that readers who hate those stories did not waste their time reading it. This may be some others' fare, but is wasted time for me.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed this one. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

really this is what you call writing pitiful richard please stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, this one has been the worst so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and well written, Dave and Celia truly became one at the end. Forget the naysayers as this is your story, if they dont like it read somewhere else.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

cucks get one star

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 2 years ago

Celia was same character you wrote in a story yesterday.

"And so Gail that's the story of slave SLUT. She destroyed a perfectly good 20 year marriage because she just could not stay faithful to one man."

There is no marriage when she cheated on him hundreds of times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stop. Just stop. ANY guy who uses the term "ladies" is a creep...a self-described "nice guy", and we all know that's a load of malarkey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, it was certainly a well-constructed story and skillfully written to carry the plotline forward from beginning to end. The two main characters were fleshed out fairly well, and the two main supporting characters (Greta and Gail, esp. Gail) sufficiently developed as to carry their parts off with some degree of authenticity. The allusion to the "Slavegirls of Gor" training and clothing was a little much--but acceptable given the farce performance of the auction--assuming it was a farce and the other eight "slaves" were well-paid afterward for their acting skills and sent home. So...kudos and thanks for an entertaining tale; I do so like a happy ending.

EXCEPT: I always find myself troubled (even though it is fiction) with the apparent need of writers to demean and humiliate the wives/girlfriends/mothers/sisters/random female family members and/or strangers kidnapped off the street who are destined in their stories to "forever after" serve as mind-raped (or mindless) fucktoys for their captors. I've never understood the attraction of having such a fucktoy who is essentially just a piece of meat always available for the "master" to occasionally masturbate into their various orifices while they uncontrollably scream out their "never-before-experienced" ecstasy at their privilege of being raped by this one uniquely gifted sadist. I mean, how do these "masters" relate to their zombie-fucks during the OTHER 23 hours and 30 minutes after they've spent their half-hours fucking them out of their minds?

So Celia should truly count herself lucky to be able to return "sufficiently chastened" to her one true love who will cherish her submissive ass until they die.

Sorry. I prefer hot women with strong sexual appetites who give their lovers as good as they get...willingly by conscious choice instead of compelled mindlessness; and if that includes inviting other lovers to consensually share in their passion that's okay too.

But that's not this story. The author wrote the tale they wanted and did it well. So, again kudos and many thanks for a thought-provoking (at least for me) tale of love and lust. More please.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

I was going to go with a 4, but the last paragraph pushed it to a 5. Not my cup of tea, but we’ll done. 5/5

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

After all that cheating, he still takes her back....

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Well written and thought out. Like the other one said, the “anonymous” cuckold haters somehow read every cuckold story. Go figure.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

In this one you can honestly say he got payback, so the type of reconciliation in this story is deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he's an out & out low life criminal & you write her as the bad guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She couldn't be bothered to keep her wedding vows. Why would her latest promise be any different?

maninconnmaninconnalmost 2 years ago
Sorry

This one is a no for me. Consent is important, and this story bothered me too much to accept.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 2 years ago

Fascinating to have so many comments. I am used to bdsm and non-con stories, which rarely have more than 5 or 6. I wonder if using the bdsm category would have improved the rating. The category seems to make a lot of difference to the readers. The writing is acceptable and the reference to Gor is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So the husband just happened to 100% trust his wife, but decided to hide over 100 million dollars and huge estates from her. Sounds pretty reasonable. Its also pretty cool his 100 million dollar business was able to be packed up into a truck and moved in just a few hours. And keep doing business online. Sweet deal bro. Overall cool story. Don’t listen to the haters, just stay in your moms basement and keep cranking out these gems.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

This one wasn’t for me. Kidnapping, drugging, probable rape. Just dump the cheating bitch and let her go.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

I think this would have gone over better in the BDSM section.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

Once the story headed into la-la land it lost all momentum and value.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

"Forgiving." It's something some people do. Apparently, many of your readers can't understand doing and do not let themselves do. Forgiving is not something they can do. They have no need for the concept. They are perfect. They never do anything that they need to be forgiven for. They make no mistakes in any part of their lives. Nothing at home. Nothing at work. Nothing ever. "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us" - obviously a totally unnecessary part of life for these folks.

Five stars for a story about people that can and do forgive.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
What

What a load of crap.

robdh51robdh51over 1 year ago

What lesfeettoes said goes for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

legsfeettoes why you not in church mister

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

An interesting kind of story, not realistic but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would of been so much nicer to have her suffer in the way of actual debilitating, mind numbing pain where all she could do is pray for it to end. A slut gets what a slut deserves.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@legsfeettoes you seem to be mistaking forgiveness with being a pushover. One can forgive and seek justice and even retribution, heck it can even be part of forgiveness. You're also associating forgive with forget, which is the basic ingredient in making an idiot.

Considering the bible thumping you just did in your comment it stands to reason that you are, in fact, an idiot.

As to those who says he should be in church preaching, well considering he is here then he probably already is. He's also quite possibly the type of preacher the church moves around the country a lot before news articles pop up with horror stories from church.

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Its a good thing this is a story because the reconciliation would not be in their future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Cuck. Too much posturing to hide it but still a cuck. She was obviously a submissive degenerate. This kind of play actually gets her off. That's no punishment, it's reward. A real punishment would be to completely cut her off and make a family with someone else. These sluts can't do what they do for long. Soon time catches up and all their studs look for the younger models. And when nobody but the bottom of the barrel looks at you, you miss one thing. Genuine companionship. That's punishment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous