All Comments on 'More Virgin than You'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How many heads does she have?

"I seized her wrists and pinned them above her heads..."

I second the previous comment. Finger work, until she wants more. Then tongue work, until she wants more. Then the finale.

BTW, bareback with a teenage girl? That is not going to end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's all fun and games until...

... you come home to age appropriate Rob, banging your girlfriend Sharon, while she munches on daughter Suzy's muffin.

Rob knocks her up, but there's no money there - and the paternity test is 98% chance of being your child - 99% his. A quick discussion with Sharon's parents, where you're given three choices, none precludes the others:

1) marry Sharon.

2) jail for statutory rape ("my daughter was under-age when this started your honor") Now, prove she wasn't. ("she's been sleeping-over at that house since she met Suzy as a Freshman in High School"). Judge looks at you, shakes his/her head... you get this sinking feeling. Your lawyer picks up his paperwork, closes his briefcase, looks at his watch and addresses the court: "I've got to go, I'm double-parked."

3) a divorce, half your assets, and child support equal to 30% of your pay.

Sharon and "the bastard child" can live at home in a new, larger, and more luxurious house due to the gracious nature of her parents... who are more than willing to "invest" the settlement "on her behalf"... as of course "she can't make good decisions, so we petition the court for a decree of adult guardianship".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous