All Comments on 'MorganRunner14'

by The_Druggist

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sign Me Up As A MrgnLvr

This was great, great, great, as well as refreshingly well proof-read! (Hate to mention that, but I just read another OK story by someone who bills herself as a "professional writer" but doesn't know that "led" is the past tense of "lead." It does get tiresome having your rising libido grind to a halt at yet another unnecessary error...!)

But back to this excellent story: let's hope that The_Druggist is not only a good writer, and a careful writer, but a FAST writer as well. Can't wait to see what shenanigans Morgan and her flock of older video voyeurs will get up to next. I would propose several ideas, but I have no doubt that The_Druggist's will be better!

And why all these weird skipped spaces in the Comments lately, O Literotic-In-Chief?

rikyjrikyjover 19 years ago
Superb!!!

Absolutely outstandingly hot!!! Keep it up!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

RickyJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
fantastic

can't wait for part 2. wasn't crazy about the snapple bottle but the rest was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the HOTTEST stories I've read in a while!!!

Can't wait for the second chapter! The Snapple bottle incident was icing on the cake!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good!

Great Story. I just read your other works and they were all equally enjoyable. Any chance Jennifer might have some more adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hmmm

I've been waiting for the 2nd part of this for a long while now..... hopefully it's gonna' pop up soon?? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hmmm

Stilllll.. waiting... on the next part! *gasps*...!

puh-lease.. :)

Shamor2Shamor2over 18 years ago
more more

this was an excellant story

WOW

it sure kept my attention

want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
And the Next Part Is???

Great story, although in a way, more of a great start to the story. You've left us hanging and I hope you will come back and continue this story where you left off before.

CinzaCinzaover 16 years ago

Wow, I loved this. <3 In a nutshell: the writing was so much better than most stories on this site, the plot was unpredictable and actually engrossing, you made it hot without seeming too dirty, and Morgan was believable as a character. I'm so excited to read the rest of this! I really hope you'll continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The rest of the story

In case anyones wondering, the rest of the story can be found on the author's asstr webpage:

www.asstr.org/~Wifeseducer/MorganRunner14.htm

There are a further 6 chapters (7 in total), two diary entries from Morgan's online personal diary, and a blog by the author, where he describes his thoughts on the series, and where you can also leave feedback and thanks. Hope you enjoy it everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If anyone is wondering why the rest of the chapters aren't on here, just take a guess at what Morgan's screen name means...

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Naughty boys❤️❤️❤️

DonPKDonPKover 1 year ago

Really hot

Sadly only 1 chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous