Morgan's Organ Ch. 04

Story Info
Shauna, Oh Shauna!
2k words
4.72
5.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers

I returned from the kitchen with drinks in hand to find Morgan and Shauna sitting very close to each other on the couch.

"You two look cozy" I remarked, smiling. "What are we talking about?"

"Morgan was just telling me that you like to watch" Shauna replied, placing her hand far up on Morgan's thigh. "So, do you like to watch?" she asked.

"Yes, I do!" I answered, pretty much knowing where this was headed.

"Great!" Morgan exclaimed. "So, then we're going to put on a little show for you. But there are rules. You cannot touch EITHER of us, not matter how badly you want to. Also, you must remain clothed -- fully clothed. You cannot touch yourself - leave your cock alone, no matter how hard you get! And lastly, you may join only when invited to join. Are we clear?"

My heart was pumping so fast I thought it was going to pop out of my chest! "I'm all eyes!!" I knew that Shauna still did not know what Morgan's surprise was!

They leaned into each other and kissed. Pecking at first, then longer, more probing kisses until they were in full make-out mode. I could see tongues and lips and eyes opening and closing. Hands started to explore. Morgan slipped her hands under the shoulders of Shauna's little blue dress and slowly slid them down, exposing more of Shauna's milky flesh.

Morgan's lips moved to Shauna's neck, then to her bare shoulders. As she continued kissing down her body, she peeled down more of Shauna's dress. She spent a great deal of time and attention on Shauna's very firm nipples before easing Shauna down on her back, continuing her journey down the soft, milky white flesh she was so enjoying.

When she reached Shauna's waist, she gently slipped the dress all the way down her legs and then tossed it to the floor. She kissed and licked her thighs and tummy while gently rubbing her pussy.

Morgan inserted a finger into Shauna's glistening hole, gently moving it in and out. When she pushed a second finger in Shauna rolled her head back and let out a quiet moan. "Mmmm! That feels amazing!"

After a few minutes of finger fucking, Morgan went down on her pussy like she hadn't had a meal in days! Kissing, licking, probing, slurping. Shauna was in full orgasm now, bucking, twitching, moaning, and now gushing! Morgan sat up, her face drenched with Shauna's cum. "It has been a while, hasn't it honey?" she said as she licked her lips of Shauna's juices.

Shauna giggled and smiled as she sat up. Facing Morgan, she began to explore with her hands. She lifted Morgan's top off over her head and started kissing her lips, face, and neck. She moved slowly down to her very erect nipples, mimicking what Morgan had done to her just moments before. She kissed and nibbled and licked her way down Morgan's body. Morgan stopped her as she started to remove her skirt.

"Looks like you're ready for that surprise Shauna", Morgan whispered. "Close your eyes".

I was leaking by this time, and I didn't really care bout rules right then. I unzipped my pants and dropped them to the floor with my undies and removed my shirt. Now completely naked, I was gently stroking my cock as I watched Morgan remove the rest of her clothes, Shauna's eyes clinched tightly closed. They were stunning sitting next to each other with nothing on. Shauna's nipples were rock hard atop her perky little tits. And Morgan's cock was at full attention, hard as I'd ever seen it.

"Okay, open your eyes sweetie, and see your surprise" Morgan said softly. I was about ready to bust as Shauna opened her eyes. She did not notice at first as she was gazing into Morgan's eyes and glancing over at me naked on the chair stroking myself. The she looked down and saw Morgan's thick stiff cock.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed, somewhat tentatively. She looked over at me, then back to Morgan's eyes, then back to me, then finally back to Morgan's cock. She giggled and smiled as she reached her hand out to touch it. "Not exactly what I would have expected, but WOW!" she said, giggling again.

She slowly stroked Morgan's cock for a few moments, getting used to the idea that this hot little brunette with the perky tits also has a thick gorgeous cock. "The night just keeps getting better!" She leaned back into Morgan they commenced making out again.

"Get your hands off that cock!" Morgan said sternly, looking over at me. "I thought I was clear mister -- keep your clothes on and keep your hands off your cock!"

"Uh, yeah. Well, I couldn't help myself" I stammered. I sat back and rested my arms on the arms of my chair, not willing to put my clothes back on.

Shauna started kissing Morgan's body again. "Now, where was I?" she whispered to herself so we could all hear. "Oh yeah, right down here!" as she lowered her mouth to Morgan's cock.

She started slowly, taking only the head at first and licking up and down the shaft. She sucked a little on her balls before working her way back up the rigid pole. She went back down on her cock, taking it in slowly, inch by inch, until her chin was touching Morgan's balls. Slowly she slid back up the shaft, then down again. Her pace quickened and so did Morgan's breathing. Then she stopped and motioned Morgan to lie down.

With Morgan on her back, Shauna straddled her and slowly lowered her still very wet pussy onto Morgan's very stiff cock. Again, taking it slowly, she eased herself down until completely impaled. She began gently rocking back and forth, then slowly up and down. Morgan looked over at me. "Hands off your cock!" she snapped. I had hoped she would not notice. I resumed my position on the chair and just watched, growing more and more desperate for relief.

By now Shauna was full on fucking Morgan, bouncing up and down on her cock. I could here the slurping noises her very wet cunt was making sliding up and down Morgan's cock. All the while Morgan was alternately fondling Shauna's tits and guiding her motions with her hands on her hips. Shauna had cum at least three or four times riding Morgan's cock.

Suddenly Morgan grabbed Shauna's hips to hold her still. Her body started twitching and she was moaning and grunting. Shauna threw her head back as she felt the jets of cum shoot from Morgan's cock into her very already soaked pussy. She broke free of Morgan's grasp and started to rock again, milking every drop of cum from Morgan's dick.

Shauna collapsed onto Morgan, their tits pressing against each other's. They kissed again, then Shauna rolled off and stood up.

"Oh no, you sit back down baby!" Morgan ordered to Shauna. They sat facing each other for a moment before Morgan turned to me.

"Okay naughty boy. You did not follow the rules, so you get clean-up duty. Come over here and clean my cock!" she snapped. "And when you are done, you need to clean up our sweet little guest!"

"This is punishment?" I said to myself as I happily obliged. Morgan's cock was somewhat flaccid but started to firm up as I took it into my mouth and cleaned all the cum and pussy from it.

Turning my attention to Shauna, I noticed she was still very wet and had cum starting to drip from her pussy. "Let's not waste any of that goodness" I said as I pressed my lips to her still swollen glands. I licked up what was already flowing out, then used my tongue to probe for more. Not satisfied that I got it all, I pressed two fingers in to scoop out what may have been out of my tongue's reach. More cum came oozing out, which again I happily lapped up.

When I was done the girls looked at each other then at me. "I think he deserves a reward for doing such a wonderful clean-up job" Shauna suggested to Morgan.

"I think you're right Shauna" Morgan agreed.

One at a time they took turns giving me head. One would lick the shaft while the other sucked on my cockhead. Then they would switch up. Morgan began massaging my thighs, slowly working her fingers to my back door. After poking a few times, she popped her finger in.

Morgan worked my ass while Shauna worked my cock. Soon I had two fingers in my ass, gently working and stretching my man pussy. A third finger went in, and I twitched. "Oh, that's nothing compared to what I'm putting in next!" declared Morgan.

I almost came right there. Morgan knows how I love my ass fucked. She directed us into position, with Shauna on her back, me on all fours in a 69 with Shauna, and Morgan knocking on my back door.

I felt the lube as Morgan worked it onto and into my fuck hole. I tried to keep distracted by going down on Shauna's pussy. She was so very sweet and still very wet. Still, I would twitch with every thrust of Morgan's fingers.

Morgan positioned herself on her knees behind me and slowly guided her once again fully erect cock into my man pussy. The head went in, I tightened up, and she paused. I went back to work on Shauna's pussy hoping for a distraction from the pressure of Morgan's cock inching into my tight hole. She stopped pushing and I could feel her balls against mine. She was in and ready to fuck.

Morgan slowly eased her cock out, almost all the way, before pushing back in. My tongue was lapping at Shauna's pussy like I had never had pussy before. Shauna was moaning. Her wet thighs were like a vise on my head. Morgan's pace picked up as she noticed Shauna was once again in full orgasm mode, slapping my ass with every other thrust. Her tongue was licking Morgan's cock with every outward thrust from my ass.

"Eat her pussy, bitch" Morgan shouted at me. "Make her cum, over and over! Show our sweet little guest how we treat company!" Shauna had several orgasms, one right after the other, like waves crashing on the shore. Her thighs were clinching as Morgan fiercely pounded her cock into my ass.

"You heard her bitch, make me cum! Eat my pussy!" Shauna screamed. And that did it for me. With my face locked onto Shauna's pussy and Morgan's fat cock destroying my ass, both of them making me their bitch, I exploded! All over Shauna's belly and thighs.

As I was letting go on Shauna, Morgan shot her streams into my ass. I could feel the jets of cum filling up my fuck hole. As she pulled out, I felt her cum oozing out. And Shauna was there to catch it! As Morgan moved away, Shauna lifter her head up and proceeded to suck the remaining cum from my ass, as I had done for her. The we all kind of collapsed together on the floor, spent and exhausted.

Shauna decided to accept our invite to stay the night. We had a few more drinks and retired to our bedroom where we all fell asleep on out bed. I awoke the next morning to two angels snuggled up to me, their bodies and breasts pressed against either side of my body. I lay there awake for what seemed like hours because I never wanted this to end.

Eventually they woke up. We all showered together and got dressed. After breakfast, while she was packing her things, we hugged and kissed, and all said how much fun we had. And Shauna said, "Next time, we'll get together at my place!"

And boy are we looking forward to the next time!


rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers