Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 07

Story Info
No pressure, it's just a friendly game of darts.
9.4k words
4.83
1.2k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morina and the Switching Spell Ch. 07

Chapter 7: No pressure, just a friendly game of darts.

*****

19 May 1944, Late Friday Afternoon, around 6 PM.

Amanda and I were in position to try the reversal spell one more time. She held my hands and closed her eyes.

"I'm ready," she said, not waiting for me to prompt her. We were both anxious to get back into our own bodies.

I focused my mind on the spell, determined to put all my magical energy behind it.

"Witches switched, / In bodies dwell, / Change them back, / Reverse their spell,"

The room darkened immediately, and the air turned cold. I felt goosebumps on my arms and legs, my witch's intuition sensed that this was going to work. A small but powerful whirlwind swirled in the space between our bodies, and I felt myself being pulled violently sideways. But unlike the previous attempts, it didn't let up, it got stronger and stronger, and I was swept up in the turmoil.

Suddenly the whirlwind stopped, and the room brightened up again. I opened my eyes and saw Amanda sitting across from me. Her eyes were still closed, and her curly copper hair had blown across her face. She broke into a smile.

"It worked, didn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, and I can't believe how sore my butt is," I replied, leaning to my left side, taking the pressure off my sorer right cheek.

She opened her eyes and launched herself forward from her knees.

"EEEEEE! Morina, you did it!" she said, knocking me backwards as she landed on top of me.

She planted a series of small kisses on my lips, cheeks, and neck. I stopped her before she went any lower.

"Amanda. Please. Let me get up. My butt is killing me," I pleaded.

"Oh, sorry. You spanked me pretty good. I guess it's only fair that you suffer the consequences. Here," she said, rolling sideways and getting to her feet before reaching down to help me up.

"Thanks. But you did say you wanted me to slap you harder," I said as I grabbed her hand and got to my feet.

She was grinning from ear to ear.

"How did you do it? Why did it work this time?" she asked excitedly.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it was the great sex. I just felt like I had better focus and more energy," I responded.

Amanda looked at my naked body and her eyes lit up.

"Hey! Let's clean ourselves up and get dressed. Then, when Agatha gets back, we'll act like we're still in each other's bodies. I'll use my American accent and you need to sound British," she conspired, giggling.

"Fine," I agreed. But I need to shower first. I've got cum all over me," I replied.

I looked for my clothes to walk down the hall to the bathroom, but when I found my panties, I saw the crotch was thoroughly soaked.

"Jesus, Amanda. Look what you did to my panties," I said, holding them up for her to see.

"It looks like I'm not the only one," she retorted, holding up her panties. There was a wet spot there as well, but not quite as wet as the pair I was holding.

I took out my wand and was about to "scourgify" the panties when Amanda stopped me.

"Wait! I have an idea," she said as she took the panties from me. She placed both wet panties under the sheets of Agatha's bed.

I had no idea what she was up to, and I must have had a puzzled look on my face, because Amanda explained when she saw me.

"We won't tell her that we switched back until she finds the wet panties in her bed. We go commando until then," she said.

We got our showers in and cleaned up the room, removing all traces of our Rita and Reggie reenactment. Amanda reheated the leftover chicken soup and she was ladling it out when Agatha walked in.

"You're just in time, Aggie. We were just about to start eating," I said with my practiced accent.

"Sorry I'm late. There was another convoy heading south on the road to Ashford and I was delayed in traffic. How did everything go with you today?" she asked.

"Amanda came with me to the liaison office and the two of us worked the front desk together," Amanda said, smiling widely. She reached for a third bowl and ladled the last of the soup into it.

"Morina's a fast learner. By lunchtime, she was already doing a better job than Rita," I said, doing my best to keep a straight face, but not being very successful.

"Why are you two smiling so much?" Agatha asked, taking her bowl of soup from Amanda.

"It's a long story. First, I used a spell to undo Rita's bra. It was hilarious," I said.

"Then Amanda used a spell to break one of Rita's heels and she fell, popping a few buttons off her blouse," Amanda added, joining me at the table.

"Why did you do that?" Agatha asked me, sitting down.

"She was going to tell Captain Keith and have Amanda removed. That would have left me alone with Rita and I needed Amanda to show me how to do her job," Amanda replied.

"Rita spent the entire day in the break room," I added.

"She couldn't leave because she couldn't close her shirt from all the missing buttons," Amanda explained.

"Did you ever give her back all her buttons?" I asked Amanda.

"Just two. I put the rest in my pock—no, I gave them to you, and you put them in your pocket, remember?" Amanda replied, nodding her head slightly.

I reached in my pocket and there they were.

"Here, Morina. You should give them to her when we go in tomorrow," I said, handing her the buttons.

"Okay, Amanda," Amanda replied.

"That wasn't that funny. I still don't understand what you two are smiling so much about. Haven't you tried the reversal spell yet?" Agatha asked.

"We tried that this morning, but it didn't work," Amanda replied, trying her best to keep a straight face, but it didn't look all that convincing to me.

There was a growing look of suspicion on Agatha's face.

"We're smiling about what happened after work, right, Morina?" I inserted quickly.

"Oh my god, yes! We got called into Reginald's office after work. Rita ratted us out-" Amanda began.

"Perhaps it would be better if I told the story, Morina?" I interrupted, trying to give Amanda a warning look, knowing that if I was still in Amanda's body, like we were pretending, I would never use Captain Keith's first name.

"I'm perfectly capable of—oh . . . of course, you go ahead and tell Aggie, I mean Agatha the story, Amanda," Amanda replied.

"Captain Keith threatened to fire me because we went against regulations by bringing in Morina, who was actually me, into the office. So that's when I told hm about what Rita called Morina when she first came into the office, except I was posing as Morina at the . . ." I looked over at Agatha, who was listening with a growing smile on her face.

"You did it, didn't you? You switched back again," Agatha said to no one in particular.

"No, we didn't. I'm still Morina," Amanda replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"It's too late, Amanda. She figured it out," I conceded, smiling broadly as I looked at Amanda.

Amanda gave me a look that was a cross between disappointment and annoyance.

"Morina!" she grumbled between clenched teeth.

Agatha was laughing.

"Mandy don't blame Morina, you're the one that gave it away. You two almost had me for a while, even if you could have kept a straight face. But if it's any consolation, I thought your accents were pretty convincing," Agatha said, smiling.

"Well, what good is switching bodies if we can't convince you we're the other person?" Amanda said disappointedly.

Now she looked disappointed! If only she could have looked like that earlier!

"I was suspicious the second I entered the flat when I saw the two of you getting ready to eat instead of trying the reversal spell. You were both fully dressed instead of being naked or in bathrobes, which didn't make sense if you were still in each other's bodies. Then when you couldn't wipe the smiles off your faces, I knew you found the reversal spell and had switched back," Agatha explained.

"So does that mean the switching spell is useless?" I asked.

"Not at all. You see I knew you had switched bodies. I even knew you were working on a transmogrification spell yesterday when you tried to fool me then and I knew you were trying to switch back today. But since no one else knows about this spell, they would never guess or even believe it was possible. That's one more reason we should keep this spell top secret. The more people who know about it, the less effective it will be," Agatha explained.

"It did work well in the office. I mean Rita really thought I was you and you were me," I said to Amanda.

"Your accents were nearly perfect. Morina, you've still got a little more work to do if you want people to think you're British. Amanda did a better job sounding like an American," Agatha noted.

"It was fun being in Morina's body. I really enjoyed the looks I was getting from the guys," Amanda said.

"And I enjoyed your muscular flexibility and the feel of that beautiful, curly red hair brushing against my upper back and shoulders. But I'm happy to be back in my own body," I responded.

"Me, too," Amanda agreed.

"We should celebrate!" Agatha said, smiling broadly.

"But we drank our only bottle of wine yesterday," Amanda pointed out.

"Let's go down to the pub and have a few pints of ale. I'll bet Morina has never had pub ale before," Agatha said, eyeing me.

"No, I haven't," I admitted.

"Then let's go!" Amanda said.

"Not until I put my panties on first," I said, moving towards Agatha's bed.

I lifted the blanket and sheet together and pulled out both pairs of underwear. They were still damp, and the musky odor was unmistakable.

"Whose idea was that, as if I didn't know?" Agatha said, looking at Amanda.

"We were going to tell you once you found those in your bed," Amanda explained.

I 'scourgified' both pairs of panties and threw Amanda's at her before slipping mine on. Amanda looked at her panties for several seconds. After being in her body for a day, I realized she was seriously thinking about going commando to the pub.

"Put them on, Mandy. You know what you're like after you get a couple of pints of ale in you," Agatha said.

She obviously knew what Amanda was thinking, too.

While Amanda was slipping on her panties, Agatha walked over to the kitchen area and opened a cupboard and took out a small jar with an amber-pink liquid in it. She poured out about an ounce of the liquid into a glass and then put the rest of it back into the cupboard.

"Just in case. Here, drink this," she said, handing the glass to Amanda.

"Aggie, I'm not going to—" Amanda began.

"Don't argue with me. Drink it!" Agatha demanded.

"Fine," she said as she downed the liquid. She handed the empty glass back to Agatha and asked, "Maybe Morina would like some?"

"Let's ask her," Agatha replied before turning to me, "Would you like some contraception potion?"

"What?!" I asked, surprised by the question.

"That's what I call it. It's a potion I made that keeps you from getting pregnant. It only lasts for about 24 hours, but it allows you to enjoy some casual sex without the obvious consequences," Agatha explained.

I looked over at Amanda, who was smiling at me. There didn't seem to be any immediate side effect.

"If you're worried about side effects, you won't get horny from taking it. You'll have to do that on your own. Mandy just gets that way all the time," Agatha explained, seeing where I was looking.

"I am not! Aggie, you're making me sound like a slut," Amanda protested.

"Let's just say you have a higher libido," Agatha replied.

"I have to agree with Agatha. As someone whose been in your body, I've never been so horny as I've been in the past 24 hours," I confirmed.

"Morina! I thought you were on my side. Besides, part of the fun of going to the pub is to do a little flirting and getting the guys to buy our drinks," Amanda explained.

"Then why do you need the contraception potion?" I asked.

"Because sometimes she does more than flirt," Agatha interjected.

"Well, that can be part of the fun, too. What do you say, Morina?" Amanda asked, smiling.

"No, thank you. I'm willing to go along with flirting for free drinks. Teasing guys at the pub sounds like fun, as long as we don't take it too far. But I'm not interested in having sex with some random stranger. Besides, I've already had more orgasms in the past two days than I've had in the past two years since my coming of age as a witch," I said, giggling slightly.

***

The pub was several blocks away. We wound our way around broken streets and crumbled buildings until we came to an area that had survived the German rockets and bombers. Being that it was Friday, the pub was crowded mostly with men too old to fight and a few women who looked to be in their 40s and 50s. Judging from the amount of cleavage some of the older women were displaying and the way they were fawning over the old men, it was clear they were looking for more than free ales.

There were a few younger men in uniform there too, perhaps owing their military positions in London to some undisclosed family influence. They were quick to introduce themselves when they saw us walk in. Two of them offered to buy us drinks and Amanda readily accepted for all three of us.

It was my first taste of English ale, and I loved the darker and stronger taste compared with the American beers I've tried. George, the shorter of the two guys, took an instant liking to Amanda, while the taller Tom alternated his attention between me and Agatha, although he seemed to be more interested in our chests than anything else. Behind them, a game of darts was going on in the background.

The guys chatted us up, especially me with my American accent. They seemed interested in hearing about America and my experiences in the WASP program. We were on our second pints when the dart game ended.

"Do you girls care for a game?" George asked.

"Sure, we'll play. Are either of you any good?" Amanda asked quickly.

Tom looked at George and gave him a conspiratory wink.

"We're sort of out of practice, but we can give it a go," George said, snickering a bit.

"What about you, Love?" Tom asked me.

"Oh no. I've never played before. I don't even know how to throw a dart," I replied nervously.

"It's simple, really. I'll be happy to show you, Love," he said.

"Go ahead, Morina! Try it! It's fun," Amanda said. The shorter guy she was with already had his arm around her waist.

"Do it, Morina. I'll just watch and sit this out," Agatha said.

There was something about the way she said 'watch' and looked at me. Was she was trying to send me a message?

"Alright, I'll try," I said, tentatively. I handed my half-full pint-glass of ale to Agatha.

Tom helped me take a couple of practice throws. His chest was against my back as he put his left arm around my waist and placed his right hand over mine. I felt his erection pressing against my butt.

He showed me how to aim and release the dart. But with his hand over mine, I held onto the small projectiles too long and the darts missed the board altogether, one ending up on the wall, the other on the floor.

Guffaws and laughter filled the pub. As I was practicing, Tom left arm gradually crept upwards until it was just under my bra.

"Let me try on my own," I insisted, breaking free of Tom's grasp.

"Fine, Love. Show us what you can do," Tom said, grinning. He gave George a wink as he stepped back, giving me room to throw.

I threw a couple more darts and at least hit the board, but only one of the two darts was inside the outer circle, and neither came close to the center of the board.

"Okay, let's have a contest. Men against women. If we win, each of you has to ring the bell and buy a round of ale for everyone in the pub," Amanda announced loudly.

That got the attention of the crowd and the noise in the pub briefly quieted as the pub regulars eavesdropped in on our conversation.

"Amanda, are you crazy? I can barely hit the board!" I protested.

"And what happens if George and I win?" Tom asked.

"Morina and I will spend the night with you," Amanda responded with a big smile on her face. She pushed out her chest when she said that.

Tom and George looked at each other, hardly believing their luck.

"We agree!" they said nearly simultaneously.

That set off a buzz from the crowd followed by raucous laughter.

"Wait! I don't! You can't use my body as a stake in a game I've never played before," I protested.

"Oh, go ahead, Morina. You're a fast study. I'll bet you have a steep learning curve," Agatha said, laughing.

"Don't worry, Morina, I can carry you. Besides, even if we lose, we could still have a lot of fun," Amanda said. She was smiling broadly and laughed a bit when she spoke.

"Amanda, I only agreed to flirting, remember?" I said, giving her a sharp look. I felt my face turning red.

"This is flirting. Like I said, I can carry you. Don't forget, they said they're out of practice," Amanda replied, giving me a wink.

I heard more voices of encouragement from the old men in the pub.

"I don't know about this. I'm not sure I trust--," I said, tentatively.

"So, what will it be, Red? 501?" George asked, interrupting, not giving me a chance to back out of the wager.

"Sure. We'll do 501 with you," Amanda replied, smiling.

"Great, now all we need is a chalker," Tom announced.

"What's a chalker?" I asked.

"He's the guy who keeps score and settles any arguments about the rules of the game," Amanda explained.

"I'll do it!" an old man with a scruffy beard spoke out. He was the same guy who kept score of the previous game.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Charlie Stokes. I've been a chalker here since before the war," the old man said proudly.

A murmur of assent echoed around the room by the regulars.

"How does this work? Like, who throws first?" I asked, looking at Amanda.

"We'll let you girls go first," Tom announced, handing me three darts.

"We don't want any special favors. I say we 'diddle for the middle'," Amanda declared.

Tom and George looked at each other and smiled.

"Fine with us. Who do you want to shoot first?" Tom asked.

"You can go first, guys. Let me see what you've got," Amanda said, smiling.

I handed the darts to George, who stepped up to the black line painted on the floor and threw a dart that landed in the green circle around the center bullseye.

A collective groan was heard from the patrons of the pub looking on.

Amanda took the two-remaining darts from George and stepped up to the line. She gave George a sultry look and threw. Her dart landed in the center of the board.

"Ladies shoot first!" Charlie announced, handing me the darts.

"Uh, maybe Amanda should start," I said, offering the darts to her.

"I shot to go first, Morina. You can start for us," Amanda said, laughing.

"What do I do?" I asked.

"You have to stand behind this line, Love. It's called the oche**," Tom said, showing me a black line painted on the floor, "then try and hit one of those boxes in the outer circle ring."

{{**rhymes with "hockey"}}

"Okay," I said as I took my position.

The room got quiet as I aimed my first dart.

I threw and it landed in the "17" area, between the double and triple rings.

"I got 17 points!" I said, excitedly.

"That one don't count. You've got to double in, first," Charlie said, shaking his head.

"But I got it inside the outer circle!" I argued.

Laughter broke out in the pub. Once the laughter died down, Charlie explained.

"That's not the outer circle. This is the outer circle," Charlie said, pointing to the small ring of boxes that was near the periphery of the dart board.

"I have to get it in there?" I asked incredulously.

"That's how you play the game, Lassie," he said.