Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was able to pull out my wand and cast spells just before anyone threw a dart without being noticed," Agatha explained.

"It worked. I was so interested in what was going on in the game that I completely forgot all about you," I said to Agatha.

"So did everyone else in the pub. That's why the trick works," Agatha confirmed.

"I guess that means I didn't really score any points on my own," I remarked, sadly.

"No, you did score that first point by yourself," Agatha said, giggling slightly.

"What about all that the coughing and sneezing the guys were doing?" I asked.

"That was a magical set-up, too. I wanted everyone to think that we were honest, even under conditions that seemed unfair to us. That way, no one would be suspicious when you miraculously pulled out a win at the last minute," Agatha replied.

"I'm sorry if using you to distract those two guys embarrassed you in public, but I wanted to include you in on what we were doing," Amanda said contritely.

"I tried to let you in on the scam by having you throw that first triple thirteen. Then when you got upset with Amanda, I had you throw two more," Agatha explained.

"Three triple thirteens, one for each of us! I threw the last two after Amanda - oh my god! I was stupid not to have figured it out," I said in an epiphany.

"Morina, if there's anything we've learned about you in the past few days, it's that you're definitely not stupid. You had no idea what we were up to, and you were caught up in the drama of the game, just like everyone else," Amanda sympathized.

"Did you have them gyrate their hips and try to distract me on the last shot, too?" I asked.

"No. They were just being assholes," Agatha answered.

"Why didn't you let me make that third triple 20, Aggie? I was looking forward to Tom eating me out," Amanda complained to Agatha.

"Mandy, this was Morina's night, not yours. Besides, you've had more than enough oral sex from Morina these past few days," Agatha retorted.

"I really appreciate what the two of you have done for me this evening. I had a wonderful time, even though I'm not that great of a dart-thrower. But you said you've done this before, except you usually try to lose?" I asked.

"It's a great way to pick up guys and have a little fun with them. Usually, it's just Amanda who plays and I help her out, but sometimes I get in on it, too," Agatha explained.

"I don't understand. If you or Mandy want to sleep with someone, why don't you just ask them? I've never known a guy to refuse sex," I said.

"That's not the point. As you have seen, men can be such assholes, especially guys in pubs. So, if we find a guy we think might be good in bed, we set up the game where I amass a huge lead. That usually humbles him enough to reduce or eliminate the asshole in him," Amanda explained.

"Then, just when it looks like Amanda is about to have this overwhelming and humiliating victory, she starts having a long string of incredibly bad luck. If the guy feels sorry for her and shows some compassion, the bad luck continues and the guy wins," Agatha explained.

"I win, too," Amanda added, grinning broadly.

"But if the guy starts taunting her and acts like a jerk, then Amanda's luck changes and the guy loses," Agatha concluded.

"And everyone in the pub gets a free drink from the asshole," Amanda added.

"We're able to work the scheme without anyone getting suspicious because no one ever suspects we're cheating when we lose," Agatha said, smiling.

"I know you met my brother Lee. Did you use your dart game trick on him?" I asked.

"We didn't have to, he was—" Amanda began.

"Mandy!" Agatha shouted.

"I thought so! You slept with him, didn't you?" I asked, smiling.

"It's not what you think, Morina," Amanda said.

"What is it then?" I asked, giggling a little.

Amanda hesitated.

"Okay, it is what you think. But your brother is no asshole. He's got some skills . . . maybe I shouldn't be telling you this," Amanda replied, with a guilty look on her face.

I couldn't help laughing at the look on Amanda's face.

"Don't worry. When I was a young teen, I asked him if he would teach me how to kiss and make love to a guy, but he refused. He said I was too young, and it was taboo. But one night shortly after I turned 18, I secretly watched him make out with his girlfriend. He drove her wild even before he put his 8-inch cock inside her, so I can guess what he did to you," I remarked.

"Did he ever catch you watching him?" Amanda asked.

I felt my face turning red.

"Morina, you're blushing. What aren't you telling us?" Amanda asked.

"He was angry at first. But he was angrier more with himself than with me. Then he made me promise not to tell our mother," I recalled.

"What happened? Agatha asked.

"I told him I wouldn't tell if he would..." I hesitated.

"If he would what?" Amanda asked with a suspicious smile.

I looked up at Amanda and then over at Agatha. I had already said too much as it was, perhaps from all that ale I drank.

Amanda looked at me and her eyes went wide.

"Holy shit! He went down on you!" She gasped.

I hesitated in in responding. This was a secret I had kept for three years, and it was eating me up. Now I realized how much I wanted to tell someone, hoping to ease my conscience.

"At first," I replied quietly.

"He fucked you?" Amanda asked incredulously.

"I was 18 and thinking about my coming-of-age ceremony. I was looking for a guy to be my transfer vessel*** and wanted someone who could make me feel as good as my brother's girlfriend felt. I also curious to know what a big cock felt like. I know it was wrong, but he was amazing. He's so . . . so . . ." I was at a loss for words.

"Giving," Amanda said, finishing my sentence.

"Yes. He showed me the difference between guys who just wanted to get under my skirt and guys who really cared about me and my pleasure. Sure, the 8-inch cock was amazing, but Lee showed me how important it was to find someone who was interested in my needs. Please don't think I'm evil. It was only that one time and you're the only two people I've ever told this to," I pleaded.

"Morina, you're a very attractive woman. I'm sure your brother must have had a few taboo thoughts about you as well," Agatha said soothingly.

"He confessed that to me afterwards. But that night changed our whole relationship. Up until then, he was the annoying big brother who thought he had to protect his helpless little sister who couldn't solve her own problems. He still thinks he was the reason I was still a virgin when I turned 18," I recalled.

"But after that, we felt comfortable talking about our respective girlfriends and boyfriends and compared notes about the different ways of having sex and pleasuring our partners. That's when I understood that during all those times when he tried to protect me that it was his way of showing me how much he cared for me. But that was also when he understood that I could take care of myself, and I was pushing those boundaries with him as my way of keeping him close and showing him how much he meant to me," I added.

"That sounds nice," Amanda said.

"That's why I wanted to see him while I was here in England. I wanted to be sure he was okay. I'm glad he's met the two of you," I said.

"Oh, he's more than met us!" Amanda said, smiling.

"You know what I mean," I replied.

"Oh, speaking of your brother, with all this excitement, I almost forgot. Now that you figured out the double transmogrification switching spell and its antidote, I'm going to get you set up with a visit with Lord Ayresdon. He can exert some influence to get you that job at Ashford Airfield," Agatha announced.

"Oh, Agatha, that's wonderful! How soon do you think you can arrange that?" I asked.

"With any luck, I hope to speak with him sometime this weekend," Agatha replied.

"That's great! Thank you!" I said, suddenly feeling very tired. I yawned.

"It looks like your adrenaline high is finally wearing off. You must be exhausted, let's tuck you into bed," Agatha said.

She started to unbutton my blouse and Amanda joined in.

"You don't have to do that, I'm capable of undressing myself," I insisted.

Amanda started massaging my breasts through my blouse.

"Calm yourself. You're going to be sleeping in my bed again tonight and we want you to be as relaxed as possible," Amanda said.

Judging from the way she was kneading my chest, there was a lot more behind the word "relaxed" than she was saying.

"Mmmm," I moaned softly from the gentle tingling I was getting from my breasts.

"Don't forget, I've spent the last 24 hours in that body of yours and I know exactly how to make you feel good," Amanda said, soothingly.

Agatha slipped my blouse off and Amanda pulled me forward so Agatha could remove my bra. I was exhausted and felt like a rag doll, allowing them to undress me and gently arouse me at the same time.

It wasn't long before they had me completely undressed and were leading me towards Amanda's bed. Lying on my back with my legs spread slightly, Agatha gently massaged my breasts, occasionally flicking my nipples with her thumbs. My eyes were closed, and I was savoring the light touch of her soothing hands against my skin.

"Mmm," I murmured quietly.

Agatha placed her lips against my nipples and kissed them softly, licking the tips lightly with her tongue. As she did this, I felt the mattress near my legs sink as Amanda climbed onto the bed between my legs. She gently licked my upper, inner thighs. First one side and then the other inching her way closer and closer to my moist lower lips and swollen clit.

"Ohh," I cooed softly.

Agatha stopped massaging my breasts and I opened my eyes to see her topless and removing her last article of clothing, her panties.

I felt Amanda's warm breath against my clit and labia just before her tongue took a long swipe along my perineum. She slowly drew her tongue upwards, deep between my outer and inner labia, and stopped just short of my clit. I looked down and saw her eyes smiling up at me through her curly bangs, as she wiggled her tongue against my moist and musky opening.

I lightly clenched and moaned from her warm tongue.

Agatha's head and left breast obscured my view and she reached across and wrapped her lips around my left breast, the breast furthest away from her side of the bed. She sucked on my nipple briefly before I reached up and pulled gently on her left breast, coaxing it closer to my mouth. She shifted her angle of position, putting my right nipple in her mouth and sucking on it, while her left breast was over my face and mouth.

I wrapped my lips around her pointy papilla and sucked gently, swishing my tongue around the firm nub.

We both moaned gently into each other's breast, the vibrations causing even more pleasurable stimulations.

Amanda sucked and tongued my clit and my hips squirmed beneath her lips. I felt a finger casually enter my vaginal folds and I moaned louder into Agatha's breast and nipple.

Agatha reached out and held my left breast while still sucking my right nipple. She tenderly squeezed the other nipple between her thumb and forefinger at the same time Amanda found my inner pleasure spot.

"Ohhh!" I moaned as I clenched and softly came.

That gentle and sweet orgasm eased my remaining muscle tension as the orgasmic throes faded away.

My eyes were closed, and my body melted into the mattress below me.

"Best day ever," was the last thing I remembered whispering before drifting off to sleep.

*****

***During a witch's "Coming-of-Age Ceremony" on her 19th birthday, a male is selected from the community to serve as a "transfer vessel." He is almost always a non-magical, and is compelled to drink a potion that immobilizes him for the ceremony and causes him to forget the proceedings afterwards. Every witch in the coven then releases a bit of magic to the transfer vessel through the act of fellatio. When the last witch is finished, the coming-of-age witch then receives the accumulated magic deposited inside the transfer vessel through sexual intercourse when he comes inside her. For a full description of the ceremony, please read "Mollified Magic."

*******

Next Chapter: Morina gets an invitation to Ayresdon Manor.

More to come (cum?). Please leave a comment.