Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," I said determinedly. I looked in and aimed for the small, red box just below the metal "20" at the top of the board.

I released the dart, but I let go a little too late, and the dart landed in the "double 7" area!

A cheer went up in the pub and I was grinning from ear to ear.

"That one don't count! It don't count!" Charlie shouted over the crowd.

The pub went quiet.

"That doesn't count either? Why not? I got it inside the double area, didn't I?" I asked.

"Yes, but you stepped over the oche. You have to throw with both feet behind that black line," Charlie explained.

I looked down and Charlie was right, half of my right foot was over the line.

"Oh Charlie, she's only a girl and it's her first time. Let's go ahead and give it to her," George said, snickering.

"No way! We don't want any special favors. If we're going to win, we're going to win fair and square, right, Morina?" Amanda said, loudly.

"Amanda, whose side are you on?" I asked.

"Well, what do you say, Lassie? Those lads are willing to let you have it," Charlie said, looking at me disapprovingly.

"Maybe it's my first time, but I want to play by the rules," I said quietly.

The corners of Charlie's mouth seemed to turn up a bit and his right eye flickered slightly. Was he giving me a wink of approval? Tom and George did a "high five" and laughed while I made sure to stand behind the line for my third shot. It went wide right and missed the board altogether.

A collective groan was heard from the rest of the pub, but a few laughs were heard, too.

Tom took his turn next. He wasted no time with his first dart, and it struck the "20" area barely missing the doubles space. His second dart hit the "19" doubles space and a cheer went up in the pub. His third dart hit the bullseye.

"Way to go, Tom!" George said as he handed Tom his pint and the two clinked their glasses together and chugged their ales.

Charlie put an "88" on the empty column of the scoreboard and the number "413" under the 501. Then he drew a line through the 501 and 88.

"I thought you said you were out of practice?" Amanda asked.

"We lied," Tom said with a big shit-eating grin on his face.

Amanda stepped behind the line. She aimed and struck the metal rim of the double 20 area and the dart fell harmlessly to the floor. A collective "Aww" was heard from the crowd watching. Her second dart landed right in the double 20 space. A loud cheer went up in the pub.

Just as Amanda was releasing her third dart, George coughed. The dart hit the metal rim of the triple 20 area and fell to the floor.

"No fair! He coughed!" I protested.

"I'm afraid there's nothing in the rules about that," Charlie said sympathetically as he turned to put the score up on the board.

"Wait. I had a tickle in my throat. I didn't mean to cough. She can do that one over," George cried out, rubbing his neck.

I've never known anyone who could look both contrite and happy at the same time, but the look of George's posture and face came close to conveying both sentiments.

"Put that 40 up there, Charlie. We don't want anyone to think we needed to cheat to win," Amanda replied.

Charlie marked a 40 in the empty column and then a 461 under the 501 before drawing a diagonal line through the 40 and 501.

Tom ordered two more pints while George took his place behind the line. His first dart hit the triple 5, barely missing the triple 20. His second dart got the outer bullseye ring, lodged tightly against the inner bullseye metal ring. The third dart landed squarely inside the triple 18 area.

The onlookers in the pub groaned with every dart.

Charlie dutifully put 94 points on the board, leaving the two men with 319 points left to make.

It was my turn again. I made sure both feet were behind the line before I threw the first dart. I aimed for the triple 20, but I released the dart a bit too late and it landed in the "1" area between the triples circle and the bullseye. A sarcastic cheer was heard from the crowd.

"Way to go, Morina, your first point!" Agatha said, laughing.

I looked over at her and found her nodding to me.

I threw my second dart, and it hit the metal divider between the 2 and 15 and ended up on the floor.

Another loud groan from the crowd. The two guys laughed and clinked their new pints together before taking a celebratory drink.

My third dart landed in the triple 13 area - a miracle! The crowd cheered loudly.

"Forty points, Morina, same as I got," Amanda said encouragingly.

Charlie put the 40 on the board with 421 points remaining. The score was 319 to 421. We were already over 100 points behind.

Tom was up next. He took a quick drink of ale before toeing the oche and taking his three throws. He hit the center on his first throw, and the slightly larger, 25-point circle with his two subsequent throws, making 100 points total.

There was a combination of groans and awes from the onlookers. At 219 to 421, we were now over 200 points behind.

Amanda was up next. Her first dart landed in the triple 10. Thirty points. Just as she was about to release her second dart, Tom sneezed, and Amanda's dart missed the board completely, sticking the wall just to the lower left of the board.

"Hey, they're cheating!" I shouted. There was a murmur of assent from the crowd looking on.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened," Tom said. His voice was sincere, but he smiled when he saw the dart stuck to the wall.

"I'll play it," Amanda said unhappily.

Her third dart missed her intended target and looked like it might join the one on the wall but just managed to land in the double 16 space.

"Sixty-two points for a total of 359 points remaining," Charlie announced.

Amanda moved behind me and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, it's not over yet. We can pull this out, but I'm going to need a little help from you."

George stood behind the line and threw his first dart. Triple 20 for 60 points! He was getting ready to throw his second dart when Amanda reached around, cupped my breasts with both hands and groped me.

"Amanda! What are you doing?" I screamed.

It seemed that everyone in the pub turned to look in my direction. There were whispers and titters that soon turned to outright laughter.

"Amanda, stop it, this is humiliating," I said, reaching up to move her hands away. But Amanda persisted, and despite my embarrassment, she was getting me wet and horny, which I found strange.

For a few seconds, I closed my eyes briefly from the tingling in my breasts as I squeezed my thighs together. When I opened them, there was George staring in my direction with a look of disbelief. There was a noticeable bulge at the front of his pants.

When he saw me looking at him, George blinked a few times and turned his attention back to the dart board. He stared at the board, his dart poised and ready to throw, but he hesitated for quite a while and appeared to be having difficulty concentrating.

Finally, he let it fly and it missed the board completely, sticking in the wall on the right.

The crowd laughed when they saw how badly George had missed.

"Not fair! They--she distracted me!" George protested.

The crowd laughed even harder when he said that. When it quieted down, Charlie spoke up.

"It was a fair throw. No one talked, sneezed, or coughed when you threw. You only have 159 points left to make, counting the 60 you scored on your first dart," Charlie noted.

Amanda removed her hands from my breasts and stood beside me.

"If you want, we'll let you take that last dart over," Amanda taunted.

"Amanda, they don't need any more breaks!" I complained, giving her my most annoyed look.

"No, thank you. We'll beat you by the next round, anyway," George said, smugly.

He threw his third dart, and it just missed the bullseye, barely landing in the "9" area against the metal wire of the 25-point center circle instead.

"Sixty-nine with a remainder of 150 points" Charlie announced.

Another wave of titters broke out in the back of the pub that eventually made its way to us. The number 69 was repeated several times in the crowd, and the titters broke out into bawdy laughter.

I stood behind the line and waited for the laughter to die down.

"Quiet, please. Let the Lassie throw," Charlie shouted.

Amanda's fondling not only got me aroused, but I felt more energetic and focused. I let my first dart fly and it hit the triple 13 again. The crowd cheered behind me.

Again, I waited for the crowd to quiet. When I released the dart, I was surprised to see it sticking beside the first dart, another triple 13! The third triple 13 in a row, counting my last throw in the previous round.

With one dart to go, I focused on the bullseye. The first two darts were slightly high and to the right. I made a mental adjustment and released the dart. The metallic sound of metal on metal preceded the dart falling to the floor. It had hit the metal divider between the inner and outer bullseye.

A subdued "Ohhh!" came from the crowd of onlookers.

"Seventy-eight points with 281 remaining," Charlie announced.

With the score now 281 to 150, George ordered two more pints of ale while Tom stepped behind the line.

"Hey Tom. Morina will give you a blow job in the loo if you get a bullseye this turn," Amanda called out, laughing.

"What? No, I won't!" I protested loudly. I must have turned five shades of red.

"Yes she will, Tom. You should see what she can do with her mouth," Amanda taunted.

"Amanda! Please stop it," I admonished.

Tom took his time focusing. He threw his dart and hit the metal divider between the bullseye and the 25-point circle. The metallic sound rang out followed by the crash of the dart on the floor.

"FUCK!" he shouted loudly.

"No fuck, I said blow job," Amanda said, laughingly.

The crowd guffawed and laughed along with Amanda. I was both embarrassed and furious.

Tom looked over at me and Amanda before addressing the dart board again. He threw his second dart, and it missed the bullseye, but landed in the 17 area, just outside the 25-point circle.

He looked like he was about to repeat his expletive but thought better of it.

He looked over at us again and turned back to the board. He took a deep breath and let it out. He stepped forward and let his dart fly. Bullseye! Squarely inside the inner-most circle.

"Ha! He cried. I'll see you in the loo after the game," he said, pointing to me.

I felt the blood draining from my face as a feeling of dread came over me. I turned to Amanda and gave her a nasty stare. How could she do this to me?

"It don't count! That one don't count! Your foot was over the line!" Charlie announced loudly.

"What!" Tom exclaimed incredulously. He looked down and his right foot was completely over the line while the toe portion of his left shoe was also over the line.

Laughter broke out behind us as Charlie put a "17" on the board with only 133 points remaining.

George handed Tom a fresh pint of ale. The two of them took a drink and whispered to each other as Amanda stepped behind the line. They set their pints down and started moving their hips back and forth while holding their crotches, apparently mimicking a lewd "fucking motion." Their movement was accompanied by some fake moans.

Amanda looked over and laughed at their antics. She turned back to look at the dart board and took a deep breath and let it out.

"The gentlemen will please be quiet while the Lassie takes her shot," Charlie announced.

The moaning stopped, but the gyrating hips continued.

Amanda looked over at the guys.

"Pffft!" she scoffed and turned back to the board and let her first dart fly.

It landed squarely in the middle of the triple 20 area!

That stopped the guys from gyrating.

Amanda's second dart landed right next to the first one, another triple 20!

"Amanda!" George called out, "Tom will eat you out in the loo if you do that a third time!"

Tom looked at George before looking back at Amanda. He was smirking and nodding his head.

"You're on!" Amanda said as she turned to face the dart board.

She threw her third dart, and the sound of metal-on-metal rang out as it hit the metal divider between the triple 20 and triple five and fell harmlessly to the floor.

Amanda shot Agatha a look of annoyance as she stepped away from the line.

"120 points with 161 points remaining," Charlie announced.

Amanda had closed the gap, but the guys were still way ahead 133 points to our 161 points with George up next.

The pub went completely silent as George let his first dart go. Triple 20! His second dart landed dead center for 50 points. His third throw landed on the 19, between the triple ring and the bullseye.

"One hundred twenty-nine points with only 4 points remaining!" Charlie announced.

Loud groans were heard from the onlookers. The guys celebrated by downing the remainder of their ales.

"We're going to have a lot of fun with you tonight!" Tom said, gloating.

"Do you want to call it now and save yourselves from an embarrassing defeat?" George taunted.

"It's not over yet. Morina still has a turn," Amanda said before turning to me and whispering, "You can do this!"

My hands were shaking. I took a couple of deep breaths to calm myself before stepping up towards the oche. I made sure I was far enough away to avoid making a foot fault.

The pub was absolutely quiet as I stared at the board. My only thought was, "we need a lot of points." I decided to go for the triple 20. I focused hard and threw the dart. Triple 20!

Cheers erupted in the pub.

"Good job, Morina, only one hundred one points to go!" Amanda said, encouragingly.

"What do I do now?" I asked Amanda.

"You need a triple seventeen. That will give you 51 points," she replied.

"But wouldn't I get more points with triple 18, 19 or 20?" I asked.

"Yes, you would. But to win the game, you need to end on a double, and the only double we can win on is the bullseye," she explained.

I stood up to the line and looked at the dart board. It took me a few seconds to find 17 on the board, finally seeing it on the bottom right next to the three. I focused on the triple space and let the dart fly.

Triple 17 for 51 points!

Cheers erupted behind me. They seemed louder to me.

Amanda put her arm around my shoulder. "We need 50 points to win. Do you know where to throw your last dart?" she asked.

"The bullseye?" I replied, somewhat unsure.

"Exactly. Good luck, Morina. The whole pub is counting on you. There's no pressure, it's just a friendly game of darts!" she said, laughing.

"No pressure!" I spat, giving Amanda a look of disgust. I felt my whole body tightening up from the pressure! It tried shaking my arms and legs to loosen up, taking a few deep breaths in the process.

I looked at the dartboard and tried to focus, but my only thoughts were about Amanda and the horrible mess I was in because of that horny witch. I looked over at Amanda again, but she just smiled back at me as if she hadn't a care in the world. Of course she was happy. She had taken the contraception potion was going to get laid. But I was fucked, or was about to be, both literally and figuratively. Why did I ever let her talk me into this?

I took a deep breath and turned back towards the dartboard. I took another look down at my feet to make sure I was standing well behind the oche. I stared at the small red dot at the center of the board. The entire pub was quiet, not a sound was heard, not even a whisper. You could have heard a pin drop.

Just as I was getting ready to throw, the guys started making fake moaning and groaning sounds. I looked over and saw George and Tom gyrating their hips and holding their hands in front of them as if they were butt-fucking Amanda and me. They wore shit-eating grins as they taunted me.

"Grow up lads. Give the Lassie a fair chance," Charlie admonished.

The moaning and gyrating stopped, and I looked back at the board and focused again. I took another deep breath.

"Here goes," I thought as I let the dart fly. I couldn't bear to follow the flight of the dart, so I looked down at my feet instead. They were both behind the line.

Pandemonium erupted all around me. The patrons of the pub were shouting "Mor-reen-a! Mor-reen-a!" I looked up at the board and the dart was sticking in the middle of the board. Bullseye!

"You lose! Time to ring the bell, boys!" Amanda shouted above the crowd noise.

Pushed by the pub crowd, first Tom, then George rang the bell while the barkeep smiled.

"Two ales for everyone, courtesy of the losers," the barkeep announced loudly, as he began lining up the pints of ale.

People were slapping me on the back and shaking my hand. I heard my name called over and over while nearby they were saying, "Nice job, Lassie," and "Way to go, Yank." Choruses of "for she's a jolly good fellow" were sung over and over in my honor. The noise was deafening.

Amanda and Agatha were grinning ear to ear and handed me another pint of ale.

"So, what do you think of our game of darts now?" Agatha shouted in my ear, making herself heard above the din.

"I can't believe I did it! I've never had so much fun at a bar!" I shouted back.

Amanda and Agatha looked at each other and smiled. We completely lost sight of Tom and George for the rest of the night.

On the way back to the flat, my ears were still ringing from the noise of the pub. I was feeling no pain, for in addition to the two pints of ale we won from the dart game, plus the pint and a half that I had drunk before the game, people were buying me even more pints than I could possibly drink.

We all made several pilgrimages to the loo before staggering back to the flat.

"I can't believe I made all those great throws at the end," I said as we got closer to the apartment building.

Agatha and Amanda started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," Agatha said with a giggle.

Amanda was giggling along with her.

"It was so strange how many times the darts landed on the triple 13. I hit it three times in a row on two separate turns," I remarked.

Agatha and Amanda broke into hysterics again.

We were outside the apartment building when I noted, "Thirteen is the magical witching number and here we are three witches . . . Wait a minute. Did you use witchcraft at the game?"

"Shh! Shh!" Agatha hushed me with a wide smile.

Amanda turned to Agatha and said, "Now she gets it!"

"Oh my God, you did! You used-- you set them up!" I remarked, breaking out a smile.

Agatha stopped laughing long enough to say, "Shh! Not out here. Come upstairs and we'll explain what happened."

Once we were inside the flat, Agatha had me sit on the sofa and she and Amanda sat on either side of me.

"First of all, before you get the wrong idea, we want you to know that we did this for you," Agatha said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You were so brilliant in figuring out that switching spell and its counter-spell, that we wanted to do something special to show our appreciation," Amanda answered.

"This isn't the first time we've pulled that dart routine, although it's the first time we've done it with three people to win," Agatha explained.

"The trick is to keep everyone's eyes on me or the game, so they don't notice what Agatha's doing. That's why one of the stakes of the game is for everyone in the pub to win free drinks," Amanda explained.

"But you also offered them my body! You really weren't going to make me go home with those guys, were you?" I asked.

"We would have if you wanted to have some fun with them. But without knowing it, you played your part well. Everyone thought we'd lose the bet and you'd be forced to let those guys have their way with you. We've seen those guys play before; they're really good and all the pub regulars knew that. It was one more piece of drama that kept everyone watching the game," Amanda said.