Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 11

Story Info
La puis d’amour.
5.3k words
4.8
1.4k
3

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: La puis d'amour.

Author's note: This was such a long chapter that I decided to split it into two parts. "Buttered buns" will be in chapter 12.

27 May 1944, Saturday.

This was the fifth straight day of bombing runs inside Northern France and Western Germany. There may be no such thing as a routine when it comes to war, but we were falling into a pattern of sorts.

With the help of the memory spell, Amanda managed to read and memorize all the appropriate manuals and code books needed to run the communications station. The fact that I wouldn't leave her alone with Lee until she did may have been a motivating factor in her decision to achieve those goals so quickly.

Amanda's romance with Lee also brought some other positive changes. She was better focused with radio communications and no longer felt compelled to tease Lieutenant Fisher. She was also calmer and more serious with me.

Agatha noticed the same thing during one of her daily visits to see how we were doing. She gave Amanda another bottle of contraception potion to replace her dwindling supply.

"I'm going to have to start charging you guys so I can replenish my supplies. Between Amanda and Penny, I have to make two batches a week," she complained.

"How are things working out between you and your new flat mate?" Amanda asked.

"Oh my god, that witch is insatiable! She comes back late from work after milking Captain Keith dry and then wants to hit the pub to pick up men there. The first couple days weren't bad because the guys would treat us to free meals and drinks, but last night when they realized Penny would do them for free, the food and drinks stopped and they started hitting on me because I was with her," Agatha complained.

"That's awful! What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Maybe I'll slip some sleeping potion into her soup tonight," she replied.

"Are you serious?"

"No. I'm going to try to work out some sort of a schedule with her. Maybe I can teach her the dart scam. But all her sexual activities remind me how lonely I've been since I've cooled things off with Nigel," she lamented.

Agatha wasn't the only one having to work around amorous roommates.

With Lee and Amanda spending evenings together in the communications tent, I needed to find someplace else to go for a few hours. So, I joined the men of the 5-1-2 Squadron for supper and then spent the rest of the evening with them around their campfire. One evening, even Major Locke joined us. The men would share their stories of home and the girls waiting for them. At first, some of the guys were resentful of Lee for not joining us. But soon they discovered it was easier to open up to me and share their stories and their feelings because he wasn't there.

The guys would ask me my opinion about what girls like or don't like in a relationship. I heard them brag about their sexual triumphs and mourn the loss of the girlfriend who broke it off or who were unfaithful. Often, they would read their letters from home and ask my advice on how to respond to their girlfriends waiting for them.

I answered their questions as best I could, explaining the importance of listening to their girlfriends' needs and aspirations. But I also explained that every woman is different and unique, and confessed I had made my own mistakes when it came to affairs of the heart.

I was thinking about John and my day at Ayresdon manor when I said that. I kept thinking about that afternoon with John and wondering if I should have pursued my passion with him when were alone together in the woods by the gazebo. I was convinced that because of my hesitancy, I had lost my chance, and by now he most likely had moved on and found someone else.

More than once I thought about taking one of these pilots aside and losing myself in lustful passion in an effort to get John out of my head. But my past experiences suggested that the opposite would happen, and I would feel guilty on top of my regret; not to mention the additional complications that go along with having a distraction lover. Besides, I was developing a sisterly fondness for these boys. Fucking them would feel like fucking my brother and I had no intention of reliving that memory, as pleasant as it seemed at the time.

With D-Day quickly approaching, there were no days off. Saturdays and Sundays were just another two working days. No one at the airfield knew when D-Day would be, but we were all sure it would be within the next couple of weeks.

So, there we were on a late Saturday afternoon finishing our logs and reports. All the planes had returned, and the pilots were in their debriefing meeting when a familiar voice was heard outside the tent.

"Hello, may I come in?" the male voice with a distinct British accent asked.

"John? Is it really you? Come on in!" I said, excitedly.

He looked as dashing as ever. He was dressed in his RAF Air Chief Marshall uniform, royal blue with a light blue shirt and navy-blue tie. His face lit up when he saw me. I wanted to jump into his arms, but with Amanda, Lieutenant Fisher, and the switchboard corporal in the tent, I needed to control myself a bit longer.

"Good afternoon, Your Lordship," Amanda, the lieutenant, and the corporal chorused.

"Please forgive me for addressing you by your first name, Your Lordship. I meant no disrespect," I said as formally as I could.

"No apologies are necessary. I am flattered by the familiar, Morina," he replied.

"Is there something I can help Your Lordship with? If this is official business, I can do it right away. Otherwise, we should be finished here in another 5 or 10 minutes," I announced.

"It's not official. I'm here on a personal matter and I can wait outside until you are finished," he explained, and he stepped outside.

I quickly completed my work, and I stepped out of the tent to meet him.

"I should like to offer you an alternative to supper in the mess tent, if you're interested," John suggested.

"Anything would be better than flavorless K-rations. What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"A private picnic outside the airfield. I've already cleared it with Colonel Drummond. Come with me," he said.

"Just a minute, I need to let Amanda know I'll be gone for a while."

Back inside the tent, I told Amanda I'd be gone for the evening.

"Take some contraception potion before you leave," she whispered, smiling. Lt. Fisher and the corporal were still in the tent, and she didn't want them to overhear about the potion.

"Amanda!" I spouted in surprise before dropping my voice, "It's not that kind of date."

"Oh, come on, Morina! We both know you want to fuck him," Amanda whispered back with a wink.

"I DO NOT!" I blurted, then, remembering to whisper, "I do not. He's just a friend who wants to take me out for dinner."

"Fair maiden, me thinks you doth protest too much. You can't tell me you haven't thought about having sex with him. I saw how you looked that night you came back in that golden gown after a day with him. And besides, this isn't just a dinner, it's a private picnic," she whispered, smirking.

I thought about it.

"Well, maybe I'll take the contraception potion, but not because I want to have sex with him. It's-it's just a precaution," I said quickly.

"R-i-i-ight. Just a precaution," she replied sarcastically, still smirking.

"Oh, shut up, Amanda," I said, trying my best to suppress a smile.

Once I was back outside, John led me to his black Rolls Royce. We drove to Penny Night's cottage on the edge of town, and he took a blanket and a large wicker basket out of the trunk and placed them on the table inside the cottage.

"I'll light a fire if you'll spread the blanket on the floor in front of the hearth," he suggested.

Within minutes, there was a nice blaze in the hearth, and we sat together on the blanket with the basket.

He opened the basket and pulled out a bottle of pinot noir and assorted cheeses: Camembert, Gruyere, and an Essex cheese called Bure. After he poured the wine into the two wine glasses that were carefully packed in the basket, we dined on wine and cheese, along with fresh spring carrots and celery from his gardens.

That turned out to be just the first course and was followed by a spring salad with lettuces also from the Ayresdon Manor gardens along with Olga's mustard vinaigrette dressing.

After the salad came cold cuts of beef and ham, thinly sliced, and eaten on Olga's freshly baked rolls that were still slightly warm. A spicy homemade mustard accompanied the meat and rolls.

For dessert, John pulled out a tinned container with a bowl-shaped puff pastry shell inside, which he called a "Puis d'Amour," or "Well of Love," if my memory of high school French was correct. He poured a thick, creamy sabayon mixture into the pastry shell from a separate container. There were whole strawberries swimming in the sabayon.

"This is Olga's variation of a classic French pastry," John explained, "In France, the pastry would be smaller with a strawberry jam at the bottom and a pastry cream on top, but Olga packed the cream and strawberries separately to preserve the flakiness of the puff pastry."

He reached in and picked up a strawberry with his fingers and placed it between my lips. The strawberry was ripe, and the juice exploded in my mouth, along with a surprise flavor: chocolate! Olga had filled each individual strawberry with a milk chocolate center! After swallowing the strawberry, I licked the sabayon cream off John's fingers.

John opened a bottle of champagne to go along with the Puis d'Amour, and we fed each other strawberries in between sips of wine, licking the cream off each other's fingers.

With each strawberry, we moved our lips closer and closer together, until he put a strawberry between his teeth and offered it to me. I pressed my lips against his and we bit down on the strawberry together, holding the two halves in our mouths while sharing a kiss sweetened by the combination of sabayon and strawberry juice.

"Morina, you're all I've thought about ever since I met you a week ago," he said softly, after breaking the kiss.

"I feel the same. Last week when we were horseback riding and then later after dinner, I was afraid to let you know how I felt, the feelings were so strong," I said.

He smiled sweetly.

"You don't have to be afraid of me. I am here for you," he said.

I've had crushes in high school, but those couldn't compare to the way I was feeling now. Until now, I had always been the one in control and the idea giving myself to another scared me. But this was different. John was nothing but kind to me. He came back to me even after I turned him away. I felt I could trust him, and I wanted to give myself to him and tell him-- no, show him how truly I felt about him.

"Oh John, I—" I never finished my sentence.

He displayed his warlock horns and kissed me again, holding my shoulders and pushing me backwards. For a brief second, I thought about resisting him, but instead I relaxed, and let myself fall backwards onto the blanket, welcoming him on top of me. His tongue was against my lips and in my mouth and I sucked on it with a sense of longing.

My eyes were closed as I wrapped my arms around him, holding him against me, crushing my chest. I felt a tingling in my clit and the growing moisture between my legs. He pressed his pelvis against my crotch and his hardness rubbed all the right places.

I gave in to my passion, pulling up on his shirt until I could run my hands along the smooth skin of his lower back. I tried to reach up under his shirt to feel the muscles on his upper back, but his buttoned shirt was too tight to get underneath.

We broke the kiss, panting for air. He sat up on his knees and began unbuttoning his shirt with a sense of urgency, his eyes never leaving my own. Meanwhile, I reached for his belt, fumbling for his buckle with frantic fingers. His shirt was off, and he flung it behind him while I was still working the belt. He crossed his arms and reached for the bottom of his undershirt and tore that off, flinging it behind him as I released his belt and began working on his pants.

I admired John's bare chest as I unbuttoned his pants. His pecs were well-toned, and his stomach was flat and muscular. He started unbuttoning my shirt and had it open by the time I had his pants undone and had unzipped the front.

I was reaching down for his manhood when he suddenly stopped me. He stood up and helped me to my feet, changing the tempo by slowly and carefully removing my shirt. I smiled at him coyly while reaching behind me, unclasping my bra, and holding the cups against my chest as I removed first one and then the other arm from the shoulder straps. I watched his eyes as I removed my bra, feeling the gentle bounce from my breasts now freed from their confines. My nipples were hard and tingled in the cooler air.

He smiled and stared at my body, and I out of the corner of my eye, I caught the subtle twitch of his cock against the front of his boxers through his open and unzipped trousers.

Again, I reached for his member, but he gently pushed my hands away and he unbuttoned my skirt instead. His face had a lustful look as he slid my skirt and panties over my hips. I wiggled my hips and my skirt and panties shimmied down my legs to the floor where I stepped out of them, now standing naked before him.

He stepped forward and held my shoulders, kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his lower back and pressed him against me. Feeling his naked chest against my bare breasts and his pant-covered erection against my mons, I moaned into his mouth.

John gently helped me down to the floor, laying me on my back. I pulled him over me, holding his head for another deep kiss, enjoying the feeling of his firm lips and soft tongue. While we were kissing, I felt his cock twitching against me, and I moaned softly in his mouth.

He broke the kiss and moved down to my neck, giving that sensitive skin a series of soft kisses and lingering licks. I lifted my chin and surrendered my neck to his lips and tongue, moaning and squirming beneath him as he took his time working his way slowly downward towards my chest.

I reached for his horns. They seemed to vibrate in my hands as he kissed his way across my upper breasts. My nipples were hard and seemed to tingle in anticipation of his touch.

Then he stopped and picked his head up, waiting until he saw me look into his eyes. He smiled and shifted down until his mouth was just below my erect left nipple. He shook his head, and I released his horns. Only then did he show me his tongue, swiping upwards against the sensitive underside of my nipple.

"Ohhh!" I moaned, arching my back, presenting my entire areola to him.

He swiped several more times before placing the entire nipple in his mouth and gently scraping his teeth against its delicate walls.

Sparks of pleasure erupted in my head and tingled in my clit. I held his head against my chest, moaning for more. He sucked and teased my nipple with his teeth and tongue before releasing it and gently blew his warm breath against it.

He moved to my right breast, planting those same light kisses all over the top of my soft mound, edging closer and closer to my sensitive areola. There he paused again, looking up at my face with his mouth just above the nipple.

He made sure I was watching him as he playfully swiped his tongue upwards against the underside of that hard nub. He repeated his tongue's teasing assault again and again. Ohhh, that felt sooo good! I closed my eyes and gently pulled him by his horns urging him to take me in his mouth as I moaned loudly. That's when he wrapped his lips around my areola and held my nipple between his teeth in a gentle chewing motion.

"Ohhh!" I moaned, as my hands trembled against his horns.

I squirmed and clenched beneath him, pushing my open pussy against his naked stomach, leaving a slimy "kiss" of slippery lubricant around his navel.

With my nipple firmly between his teeth, he lifted his head up, pulling, stretching my breast up, away from my chest as far as my skin would allow before popping out of his mouth and jiggling back into position, causing me intense pain and pleasure that radiated to my clit.

"SHIIIT!" I screamed at the ceiling, as I gripped his head tightly in my hands.

I arched my back and held my breath as my body stiffened to absorb the intensity of sensations from my breast and nipple. John chuckled softly to himself as he looked down on my tormented pleasure. He waited there until I relaxed my legs and back, settling back down on the floor, breathing heavily.

He pressed his lips beneath my breasts, sliding his tongue against my sensitized skin, kissing and licking his way down my abdomen between kisses, rimming my navel before teasing closer to my mons and my own "puis d'amour." But even there he edged me, kissing and licking the insides of my thighs while I squirmed and moaned beneath his lips, clenching my core, and begging to be filled.

He placed his hands under the cheeks of my ass and lifted my bottom off the blanket, opening me up like a flower in bloom. I clenched again when I felt his breath against my inner lips and entrance before his tongue slowly probed deep inside.

"Oh my god," I moaned softly. The feeling was electrifying.

I tried to pull him in deeper, seeking more of that pleasuring tongue, but he was too strong and resisted me.

Then he swiped again.

"OHHH!" I moaned, throwing my head back. My stomach muscles contracted so hard that my shoulders left the blanket pushing my ass cheeks down against John's palms.

I felt his breath against my clit while he waited for me to relax and put my shoulders back down onto the blanket. Again, he held me in suspense, and I expected to feel his tongue take another taste of my "well of love," but instead, he chose an earthier pleasure as he pressed it against my sensitive anus.

"EEEEAAAH!" I screamed as I came hard. I felt a splash of liquid against my inner thighs and the strong smell of my cum filled the air. I arched my back and closed my legs tightly around John's head as my orgasm overwhelmed my senses.

My body continued to spasm and cum as John stiffened his tongue and pushed it inside my pungent hole.

The pleasure was intense as I bucked and squirmed, eventually digging my heels into the blanket and pushing myself away from that assaulting tongue.

My chest heaved heavily as I gasped for air. When I recovered enough, I saw John sitting back on his heels watching my chest rise and fall as I panted. His face and hair were wet, and my musky secretions were dripping off his nose. He had the silliest grin on his face.

He looked so funny with that cum-drenched face that I laughed, and he laughed with me. We were still laughing when I suddenly stopped and sat up, looking him deeply in the eyes. Whatever restraints I had previously placed on my feelings were gone. That emotional dam had burst, and the full flood of my feelings spewed forth. Like a kitten, I gently attacked his face with my tongue, passionately licking his forehead and eyebrows, then his cheeks, his nose, his chin, and finally his lips. I pulled back and looked in his eyes again and then kissed him with all the passion I was feeling.

This was far more than a physical attraction, there was a stronger, deeper bond that I felt with him. An intimate closeness that needed to be expressed physically, emotionally, and sexually.

He kissed me back with equal intensity. We took turns sucking each other's tongues before I broke the kiss and took control, pushing him onto his back.

Now it was my turn to grab his pants and pull them off, hooking my fingers into his underwear along the way while he lifted his hips, allowing me to remove them completely. His erection sprang loose "bouncing" briefly towards the ceiling, spewing drops of pre-cum, before coming to a stop pointing towards his chest.

12