Morina & the Switching Spell Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an impressive cock; I'd guess about seven inches in length, and as thick as an English cucumber. The tip was glistening with precum, and I eyed it lustfully. I crawled up his legs, scraping my nipples against the front of his thighs, causing me to tingle so much that I clenched. I paused, making eye contact with him before grasping the base with my hands and slowly licking the remaining pre-cum off the tip.

I did my best to keep eye contact as I licked all around the head, salivating from its muskiness. John propped himself up on his elbows as he watched me worship his rod with my tongue, swirling it around and around the top of its head before making long, loving swipes upwards from the base, teasing his sensitive frenulum with the tip of my tongue at the end of every upward lap.

Thoroughly coated with my saliva, I made a display of opening my mouth wide and slowly wrapped my lips around the head of his shaft. He moaned and twitched in my mouth as I held him firmly at the base, my tongue gently massaging the underside.

I stroked his frenulum with the flat of my tongue, causing him to twitch several times. He threw his head back and moaned at the ceiling. His reaction made me smile, tightening my lips around the bulbous head. I pushed him further into my mouth, keeping my lips tight against his erection. His cock filled my mouth and I salivated copiously from its muskiness. I enjoyed the feel of its warm, veiny texture as I rubbed the underside with my tongue.

"Oh my god, Morina," he moaned as he squirmed beneath me.

I kept my lips firm as I slowly moved him in and out, fucking him with my mouth. After about a minute, I pushed him further into my mouth with each downstroke. I reached down and gently fondled his sack while I pushed my head down until I felt him at the back of my throat. I gagged slightly, my eyes watered, and I swallowed, feeling my throat close around the tip. I held my head there as long as I could, trying to hold back the urge to gag.

Eventually running out of breath, I pulled my head up, gagging and coughing, leaving a strand of thick saliva from my lower lip to the tip of his cock. I bent down to put him back in my mouth, but he placed his hands on either side of my head and pulled me towards him.

"I'm getting close. I want to come inside you," he said with an amorous rasp in his voice.

I wiped my watery eyes and crawled up his body, straddling his hips until my knees were on either side of his lower stomach, his cock nestled against my clit and between my parted labia. I rose slightly and grabbed the base of his rod and placed the tip at my entrance.

I watched his eyes staring at his cock poised against my labial lips as I took a breath and relaxed my inner core before slowly lowering myself down onto his warm pole. Having cum once and possibly twice already, I was drenched, and he easily slid inside.

We moaned in unison as I descended until my knees touched the blanket. His thickness opened me completely, and I had all I could do to keep from over-clenching as he ascended deep inside. I felt him twitch several times and I squeezed back against him. When at last my butt rested against his upper thighs, I arched my back and clenched firmly as I adjusted to his size.

His eyes were now on my tits, and I reached down and grabbed his wrists, placing his hands over my breasts, encouraging him to fondle and feel their softness in his hands.

I held his hands against my breasts as I gently rocked myself back and forth over his erection, pressing my swollen clit against the base of his cock as it slithered inside me. The pleasure in my groin was further enhanced by the tingling from my rock-hard nipples as he kneaded my breasts.

After riding upright for several minutes, I pitched forward, dropping my hands onto his chest and picked up the pace, pressing my tits more firmly into his palms. I ground my pelvis against him, pressing his cock harder against my clit and clenching him firmly inside my "puis d'amour."

His breathing was ragged and his body tense beneath me. He was ready.

"Cum with me," he panted.

I dropped down onto my elbows, pressing my body against his, breast-to-chest, face-to-face, lip-to-lip, and ground against him as hard as I could. My nipples tingled from the sliding movement. I kissed him roughly, thrusting my tongue deep into his mouth.

"MMMM!" he moaned into my mouth before jerking his head to the side to breathe, "Oh, oh, OH!"

He arched his back, lifting me off the floor as his body went stiff. His warm cum spewed into me, filling my insides, causing me to explode in ecstasy.

"OHHH—" I held my breath as I came again.

We held each other tightly as we came together in a body-shaking orgasm, unable to distinguish whose body was shaking or maybe it was both.

When it finally stopped, and he lowered his butt back onto the floor. I felt elated, invigorated, satisfied, and disappointed it was over. I stayed on top of him, resting my head on his shoulder, panting to recover my breath. I turned and looked in his eyes and kissed him lightly on the lips, before resting my head back down on his shoulder.

We stayed like that for quite a while, enjoying the warmth of his naked body against mine, and feeling his heartbeat against my chest. His cock slowly softened inside me, and I tried to squeeze him back to life, but that effort only succeeded to push him out of me.

He kissed me lightly on the lips and slid sideways, out from beneath me, turning his body so that we were both lying side by side facing each other on the blanket. He looked into my eyes.

"Thank you," we both said simultaneously, giggling at the feelings and words we shared.

He moved his arm to hug my shoulder and when I moved to hug him back, I felt our coital secretions leaking out of me. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom, holding my hand over my crotch to keep from dripping onto the floor.

After cleaning up, I came back into the common room to find John getting dressed. All evidence of dinner and our lovemaking had been removed. Even the smell of sex was gone. I glanced at the clock showing that curfew was only 30 minutes away.

When he saw me, John stopped and came over and kissed me.

"You're amazing," he said.

"You are, too. I don't know what to—"

"Shh!" he said, pressing his lips against my own, "there are some things that are beyond words."

He kissed me and I nodded and got dressed, "scourgifying" my soaked panties before putting them on.

"Can we do this again?" he asked on the way back to the airfield.

"I'd like that," I said.

"Tomorrow night then," he said with a smile.

***

Back at the airfield, I was approaching the communications tent when I saw Lee emerging from the tent flaps.

"Morina, I heard you were on a date with Lord Ayresdon! How did everything go?" he asked.

"Ohhh...fiiiine," I said dreamily.

"I see," he said, smiling, "Well, I'm glad you had a good time."

"I did. Did you?" I asked pleasantly.

His smile quickly changed into a shit-eating grin.

"Well . . . I . . . I thought I would keep Mandy company while you were gone," he stammered, sheepishly.

"I hope you remembered to put Mon's quilt in my locker while you were keeping Amanda company. You know mother can see and hear everything that goes on in there," I reminded him, grinning back at him.

"Oh, shit!" he replied.

"Pleasant dreams, brother," I said, laughing as he headed back to his camp.

Inside the tent, Amanda was still in her post-coital afterglow. She was sitting on the edge of her cot, half-dressed and her hair was all over the place. The tent reeked of sex. I warded the tent and pulled out my wand.

"Fumidify!" I chanted.

The only odor left was the constant smell of the waterproofing on the tent canvas.

"Amanda, I'm happy that you and my brother entertained yourselves while I was gone, but could you at least clean up a bit afterwards?" I asked.

"Oh, Morina. How was your date?" Amanda replieded, noticing me for the first time.

"Wonderful!"

"Wonderful? Uh, how wonderful?"

"Let's just say that I'm glad I took some precaution," I replied, giggling a little.

"Ooh! I knew it! Tell me what happened!" She asked excitedly.

"Amanda, it's private. It's just between John and me."

"If you tell me, I'll tell you what Lee and I did," she said enthusiastically.

"Ew. I don't want to know about that," I said, wrinkling my nose.

"Okay, then. In that case, I tell you what your brother did to me if you won't tell me what you did," she replied with a smirk.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh, no? Well, after I warded the tent, I got down on my knees and pulled out that big dick of his. I couldn't wait to suck him off, so I put him in my mouth and—" she began, with a wicked smile on her face.

"STOP! Amanda, you're such a horny witch. Fine, I'll tell you," I replied, and gave her an abbreviated account of my evening.

Amanda would stop me at key moments and ask for details about the size of John's penis, how he felt inside me, how good was he at kissing, and so forth. I should have known better. I answered the kissing question but left her hanging with the other details.

"Morina! Come on. Tell me!" she pleaded.

"Good night, Amanda. It's late and we have to get up early tomorrow," I replied, yawning. I turned off the light.

"At least tell me the length. Was he more than 6 inches? More than 7? 8?" she pleaded.

"Good night!"

"Nine inches?"

*******

Next Chapter: Buttered Buns.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

12