Mormon Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have mechanisms to enforce the necessary lessons. But I have a problem. In our church, and it is a reality of our failings as human beings—please, what I say now must be kept absolutely confidential—that the motivations of our elders are . . . not always purely aligned with God's purpose. Sometimes, in the efforts to achieve a goal, in the teaching lessons to our youth, personal desires may creep in."

Marty cocked his head. He was confused where this was going but even more intrigued.

"We have a rite of passage for our young women, when they turn eighteen, to give them a lifelong lesson in humility and discipline. This has been our custom for as long as our order has existed, for more than one hundred and fifty years. Tabitha and Brighten, the two girls here tonight, turned eighteen on Wednesday. You might not have realized that they are twins. In my own humility to God, as a father I admit that they need this lesson badly, and tomorrow they will face it. However, I am also an elder in our church and it is within my power to appoint a different man for this than one selected by the church."

Marty's jaw fell open as he started to understand the purpose of this speech, and how it might involve him intimately with the young women in this family. He glanced over to the clubhouse where no sign of life was visible save the puff of white steam rising softly from the chimney. He thought of the teenage girls in their cute black one-piece swimsuits sitting in there on the bench, basking in the heat of the sauna. Did they have any idea of what their father was telling him? About some kind of ceremony they might be put through with a random guy their Dad met in a hot tub? From his language and this hint of the corrupt elders, Marty couldn't help but get some underlying sexual tones to this discipline lesson. What the hell was this thing?

"I have asked God and He has confirmed that this is the correct path. Marty, would you perform the ceremony with my two daughters? Tonight, here? The hot tub is closed now and you can stay, you will be alone with them, nobody will walk in on you." He looked earnestly at Marty, with something almost like desperation to get a yes. "I can tell that you are a good man, and I am desperate. I trust you with my most valuable possessions."

Marty leaned back to absorb everything he had said, and felt the hot water course over his chest and belly. "Yes, sir," he fumbled. "Of course, I am at your service in any way you request. But, sir. . . I don't know what you are asking of me."

The man grew serious, pointed his finger at Marty, and responded sternly as if he were giving a sermon to his flock. "You will teach them that they are women, here by God's will on this earth to serve man. They need discipline. You must be absolutely strict." He raised his hands towards the sky and closed his eyes again and held silent for a moment. Then he abruptly looked at Marty and resumed in an ordinary voice, as if the righteousness had passed through him and back to the dark Utah skies. "Wait here. I will return shortly," and catapulted himself up from the hot tub and ran out the gate to the condos.

Marty had no fucking idea what this was about, if it was even for real. This father didn't seem like the kind of guy to be putting on an act, or making some joke at Marty's expense. His actions had too much honest zeal, and his daughters too precious to him for this to be an elaborate set up. He looked around for a hidden reality TV camera or a director hiding in a bush or some shit like that, but saw nothing out of the ordinary. The place was dead quiet. Maybe he really does want me to discipline his daughters, give them a stern talking to, or a spanking or something.

An image drifted into his mind of the two pretty girls bent across his knees, looking up at him in supplication with their smoky eyes, with him whacking them on their black-clad butts, telling them they have to be good girls for God. He had watched some porn in this vein but never imagined he would have the chance to try it in real life. Their cute little asses would be bent over his knees and then he'd pull the fabric aside while they squirmed so he could look at their exposed white flesh and maybe even the edges of their little pussies. It was really twisted, what he was imagining, but it was also a really fucking hot fantasy.

At that point, everybody burst out of the clubhouse, talking and laughing. "Brighten, you gotta do it now," one of the boys said. "All the way around the pool." She ran off into the snow. It didn't seem evident that tomorrow's ceremony was on her mind, as it was for Tabitha.

The man that Marty had been talking to in the hot tub was Wallace Young, church elder of the United Order, and in his own mind a good, God-fearing father. He had returned to the pool complex and paused at the gate. He heard his family emerge noisily from the sauna and knew it would be only moments before they filed out and stomped back to the warm rental condo to shower up and eat dinner leftovers and play some games. In his hands he clutched what he had run back to the condo to get, which he was ready to give to Marty if he had the resolve to follow through with his plan.

Two things motivated his decision that night. The first was his daughter Tabitha. She was beautiful, and sensitive. He was close to her—had been for her whole life—and he knew that these last two weeks had been very hard for her to understand, what he and the church were asking of her. But this by itself was not enough to perturb him from God's intended path, for young women were required to learn this lesson of obedience, even a well-behaved girl like Tabby, and even if it was very difficult for her to overcome her hesitation.

But the second factor in his decision was the behavior of Paul Olsen, his fellow elder. When Tabitha's close friend Shannon turned eighteen just a few months ago, the elders held the election ceremony upstairs in the service hall and Wallace himself had drawn the card. He declined because he felt too close personally and did not want his worldly desires to conflict with his sacred duty as elder. Many times Tabitha had invited Shannon for dinner, and Wallace was ashamed to say that he noticed her beauty, was even fascinated by it, he had to admit if he were to be totally honest. So he knew it best to abstain from being the one to administer the ritual.

Paul, however, gladly assumed the duties that Wallace had abdicated, and on the next Sunday Wallace was privy to some choice comments Paul made regarding his experience with Shannon and her anatomy that shocked and saddened him. He could not risk his beloved Tabitha falling into Paul's clutches tomorrow. This left him with a last-minute option available to him as an elder, to substitute this young man in the hot tub for a church elder. He had heard of this happening only once before, but he believed that he had the clout with the committee to allow it to stand in this case of his daughters.

Wallace motioned for the two teenage girls to join Marty and him by the tub, as the rest of the group filed out of the pool area back to their condo. Marty had climbed out of the water for the introduction. They were alone now, the four of them. He made his final decision.

"Marty, allow me to introduce my daughters, Brighton and Tabitha. Girls, this is Mr. Price."

The girls took this as an indication to look over at Mr. Price, perhaps even as an excuse to look Mr. Price over. He was a good looking man, tanned, just a wisp of chest hair, and an athletic torso. His skin was reddened from soaking in the tub for so long. He seemed anxious as he looked back at them, showing more tension than seemed appropriate for a simple introduction. The girls found out why next.

"I've told Mr. Price about your ceremony tomorrow."

"Daddy!" Tabby cried out in anguish. She gasped at her father incredulously. How could he have bared her soul to this stranger? This personal, most intimate challenge that had torqued her life upside down for two weeks, that made her question her own faith and family allegiance; her father just ran his mouth to some guy in a hot tub about it? Her face flushed bright red in shame. Even Brighten's carefree smile disappeared as she stared back at her father openly with a challenging look.

"Quiet!" Wallace's own temper was up now as he glared back at his young women. "This is exactly why you girls need to be taught your lessons. You are women now, eighteen years old, grown women as God ordained, and you have a place. That place is to obey men. You will start right now by obeying your father."

They shifted their gaze to the concrete in between them and their father.

"Yes, Daddy," Tabby said, and Brighten nodded as well.

"Are you ready to listen now, with no more outbursts?"

"Yes," they both said again.

"I have made a decision. Marty has agreed to perform your ceremony. Here, tonight." Wallace motioned to the hot tub and pool area, and leaned in towards the younger man, handing him a small package, and whispering in his ear. Marty's eyes widened in surprise and his eyebrows went all the way up. He looked back at the girls standing on the concrete in their swimming suits.

"Now, I've told him to be strict. If you do all that he asks, then you will be excused from the ceremony tomorrow at church back in Shelley. But you must obey."

The girls stood quietly while they digested this information, and resisted making another verbal objection. It was not anything they expected—in fact it was the very last thing they expected on this cold winter night after relaxing in the hot tub—but there was also relief as they understood the implication: they would now avoid the ceremony tomorrow with the church elders. What was better, to do whatever was required with the attractive man here in the hot tub here, or wait for who knows what with an old man tomorrow. They sensed the wisdom of their father. And furthermore, it was easy to return to the comfortable pattern of obeying him. He would decide, knowing what was best, and they would trust his judgment and follow his instructions. It was a familiar pattern of their lives and they slipped into it.

"Yes, father," they said together.

"Now I will leave," he said, and leaned forward to kiss each girl on the forehead. "I will lock the gate. Marty, thank you. And girls, you know what must happen tonight, and how you must behave."

Marty was caught in a storm of emotions as Wallace left him alone with the precious daughters, especially after what he had just whispered to him. He looked at them, from one to the other, both beautiful young women, and started to say something. Then he stopped. They remained quiet, waiting for him to make his move. Let's start easy, he realized, there's no reason to do this fast.

"I'm cold, and I'm sure you are too now," he said. "First thing, I think we should all get back in the hot tub and warm up."

He slipped back to the water without waiting for their reaction, and heard Tabby and Brighten climb in behind him without fuss. As he went to the middle of the big tub and spun around, he saw they had taken positions at the perimeter, only their heads showing, looking down at the water between them and him.

"Girls, look. . ." he started, then stopped again. He swallowed hard and gathered his thoughts. "This is an awkward situation. I need to ask you something directly." The girls didn't move at all; they just looked down while they warmed up in the water. He wanted to make this next part very clear, so he spoke slowly and deliberately.

"You do know that your father asked me to have sex with you tonight, right?"

He waited, not knowing how they would respond, but then both girls nodded meekly. He shook his head again at the situation and whistled softly. "God damn. I won't pretend that I understand your traditions—I know you belong to some kind of Mormon group. To me it's a mystery—but you are consenting adults now and I need to know that you are okay with this. Can you look me in the eyes and tell me so, please, that you, both of you, are agreeing to have sex?"

At his request the girls looked up at Marty. It took effort to accept that they were now under the control of this man as ordered by their father. By agreeing to his direct question, it made it real for them. They could feel the last barrier being removed to the ceremony happening tonight, here, with them and this man.

"Yes, Mr. Price," Brighten said looking right into Marty's eyes. Tabby thought over her decision process the last few days. After she agreed to this question, there was no retreat. In fact, after she had let her father slip away from the pool just moments ago without any objection, the course had already been set. She didn't see any other way now.

"Yes, Mr. Price," she echoed her sister, but more quietly, and avoided his gaze.

My God, Marty thought, these were beautiful young women. Especially Tabitha who was so shy and sweet. She looked scared of her own shadow. I'll have to go gently with her, he thought. But the purpose is supposed to teach them to submit to a man's control. Will I be able to control my own behavior? He felt his dick again under the water, hardening already with anticipation, and wasn't sure. This is like being offered crack cocaine and I'm the crack addict.

"Okay. Let's start with something easy then. You are supposed to learn to please a man, right? Well, I've been skiing all day—the past few days actually—and my legs are fried. How about I sit over here and you two give me a massage."

He moved to the edge of the tub, sticking his legs horizontal towards them, and the girls cautiously approached him, walking low with their knees bent so most of their bodies remained underwater. He was an attractive man, late twenties or early thirties they guessed, not having a reference to know or care too much at age eighteen. What they knew was that he was a mature man, not a boy, and he was their master for the rest of this evening. They hoped he was a good man. His legs were hard, his muscles tight. They touched him, and began gentle motions up and down his calves.

"Go on, really get in there. Dig harder, girls!" he encouraged them, and they began to take on the task with more vigor. The task gave them something specific to focus on, which they were glad for instead of talking about the sex that was coming later. He leaned back and closed his eyes for a while and they worked away together on him.

The sustained touch of the young women put Marty into a relaxed and confident mood. He opened his eyes and saw them looking down at the water by his legs while they pushed into his muscles. Two beautiful girls serving his needs, and ready to do whatever he asked next. It was crack cocaine indeed, and he couldn't resist giving into his desires.

"That's a good job, girls. Now it's time to show me more of you. Let's start with your breasts."

They looked up at him, surprised, but didn't release their holds on his legs. Maybe if they kept on massaging they wouldn't have to face what was next.

"You can stop rubbing me now, thank you. That was awesome. Damn, I was sore but now I feel so loosened up." Marty pulled his legs away from the girls and bent them up towards his torso, enjoying the increased flexibility. He looked back to the girls.

"Hands on your heads, now. And come up out of the water. Don't be scared." The girls looked at each other, hesitating. "Do what you are told," Marty said in a stronger voice, and they blushed immediately as scolded children. Brighten moved first. She lifted herself out of the water, her torso into the night air, and slowly raised her hands up to rest gently on her head.

"Tabby," she pleaded softly to her sister, who still stared at the water in between Marty and her, uncertainly. "Come on," Brighten added, with more urgency.

Marty was torn between staring at the compact and athletic gymnast figure of Brighten—the attractive round curves of her breasts showing clearly under her black suit, dropping to her muscular tummy—versus watching Tabby very slowly rise up with her hands still over her chest.

"Good girl," Marty said to her as she came to a full stand in the hot tub, water at the level of her waist. "Hands up to your head, now. I want to see you."

At first there was no movement, but then slowly her arms parted and moved to her sides, then upwards. Marty's eyes opened to see the black fabric of Tabby's full chest, more than he expected this slender and beautiful girl to be hiding in that suit. He felt a stirring again in his groin under the water.

Tabby nervously intertwined her fingers into her hair, not letting them rest, as she struggled with the embarrassment of displaying herself like this. She did not want to break down in front of this man, and in front of Brighten, but it was all she could do to hold still and keep her composure while he stared directly at her, even covered by the suit. Her private body, her breasts that she had watched with a mix of interest and trepidation as they grew in size over the past years. He was staring hungrily and she could not meet his look, but continued to look down in between them.

"Very good. You are beautiful women, you know that, right?" Marty said, as he looked alternately at one girl, then the other. "I am sure you will bring pleasure to your men. It's time to pull your suits open and let me see your naked breasts."

Tabby let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding and looked from the water to her own chest. Her suit had a complicated design with a black fabric mesh over the shoulders, and only a small area high up near her neck where her bare skin was allowed to show through. She had made sure when she bought it that the suit wouldn't show any cleavage between her breasts. She wasn't sure how to do what Mr. Price asked. Looking over at Brighten, who had pulled open the front of her suit to show the untanned flesh of her compact breasts, she was reminded not only of her sister's courage, but also her beauty.

"Pull the straps down, Tabby," the man said to her, with more of a commanding tone, and she bit her lip as she looked at her shoulder. She hooked a thumb under the strap, catching a bunch of the black mesh as well, and pulled it down. The phrase "porn shoulders" was a real thing in her upbringing, with older Mormon women chastising the young ones who didn't cover those evidently sexual knobs completely, and it was hard for her to overcome years of that culture. She pulled the other strap down and tugged the whole top down just a little, not having the strength to look to see how much of the white skin of her breasts were now exposed.

"Very good, girls. Keep going. You're going to show it all to me."

Tabby closed her eyes shut tightly and forced herself to breathe. Three times, in and out, just like she had done when their family rafted the Snake and her brothers egged her to jump from the high rock at Johnston Flats; then she gathered her courage to cannonball into the water below with them, laughing. The memory, and her slow breathing, brought her a small peace but it dissolved when she opened her eyes to see that her sister had already pulled her swimsuit all the way open. Tabby stared to see the fabric draped just to the outside of Brighten's nipples, clearly visible in the evening light with their dark coloring against the creamy untanned flesh of her breast.

"Mr. Price, " she started, still looking down, then she gathered her courage to look up at him. She was breathtakingly beautiful with her petite features and smooth, tan skin. So young and innocent, her eyes searching with a plea. "Do we really have to do this?"

"Tabitha!" Marty interrupted. "The whole purpose tonight is that you learn to obey."

Tabby flushed and looked down at the water again, reacting to the scolding. She had always been a well-behaved girl and hated being scolded by anybody. She knew she was taking too long to comply with Mr. Price's order. But this one was very hard for her.