Mormon Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your father asked me to do this—" Marty continued, and waved his hands at them and at the hot tub. "This ceremony, and he demands to report how you behaved. I should have to say things to you only once. If you do not listen to me, then I will have to tell him you have failed."

She felt the heat spread to her face at this upbraiding, swiveling her head to look him directly in the eyes, challenging. For a moment she wanted to rise up against him. To rise up against her father and all these other men. A lifetime of following rules, the church rules, the family rules, school rules. Was there any part of life that didn't have rules?

Marty held quiet for this moment while Tabby's temper flared. He could sense it was a watershed moment in their interaction tonight. But what the hell, he thought, either we do what the dad wanted or Tabby can bail out. Her sister stood quietly, pretty breasts on display naked for him, her face showing obedience and was that even anticipation? So he was pretty sure he was going to get some action tonight in either case. But something in his consciousness made him want to reach out to Tabby. Hell, maybe she shouldn't be trying this yet. She didn't seem to have the spirit of adventure that Brighten was showing, and he didn't want to play the part of the bad guy in this play, scaring the shit out of a young woman just turned eighteen.

"Look," he started, sympathetically. "Your father is a good man, I can tell. He means well."

Tabby looked curiously at him. What was this?

"But this thing . . . it's fucked up. I actually think his brain is kind of fucked up with your religion. You are eighteen now and adults. I think the lesson you should learn tonight is to not to obey man, but to make up your own minds and do only what you want to do. I'm happy to play your game, I think it could be fun for all of us. But you should know there probably isn't any God at all, much less the one your Mormon sect imagines. Religion is just people making up shit and others following it for generations."

During this mini-lecture, at the word "game" Tabby had turned red and at the "no God" part she became furious and spun around in the water to face away from him.

"There is too a God," she said, dejectedly. She stared at the mountains with tears forming in her eyes.

Marty sighed. Why had he started a theological argument? His dick protested by remaining hard under the water. Brighten put her hands over her exposed chest. Well, hell, he was already this far.

"Tabby. How many major religions are there, what, eight, ten? They are incompatible as far as I know, so either they are all wrong, which is pretty fucking likely, or at most one of them is right, in which case what's the chance that you were born into the one that happens to be the ultimate truth? Pretty fucking unlikely. Much more likely that it's just a bunch of old dudes making up shit. In your case, it sounds like the old guys made up some really amazing shit for themselves, and your father has fallen into the trap."

The image of the church elder looking at her with lust flashed into her mind, as well as memories of the yearly "worthiness interviews" and how she had suppressed her indignation when the bishop asked if she was a good girl and was she sure she didn't wear bikini panties or masturbate. All the buried doubts about her religion flooded up and overwhelmed her right then. Was her father actually wrong about this? About more than this, about so many things he told her in her life?

Her mind reeled with the realization that the foundation to her life had a crack. A huge crack. And that she couldn't pretend that it was a surprise to her. She already had known, hadn't she? But she had been going along with the flow like she'd always done in her life. What a coward she was, after all of her righteous feelings, all of those convictions.

For all of his annoying presumption, she realized that Mr. Price had done her a favor. His strong words had kicked her own initiative alive. She was an adult now. She could decide things for herself. She had power. If her father or anyone else didn't agree then she would try to explain and convince them, but she wouldn't have to sacrifice anything she didn't want to. A thrill of excitement ran through her and for the first time in these past weeks the future didn't look bleak and scary. There was a life out there she was going to live it under her own control.

"Tabby," Brighten said to her. "Are you going to do this or not? There will be hell to pay if you don't."

"Yes," she said, "there will be hell to pay. But I don't care." She stood up then to leave the hot tub. She walked up the stairs out of the water, and stood in the cold air.

Something stopped her. All her life she had been a good girl. Maybe this time, ironically, following her father's orders would be a way for her to try being a bad girl. And even though she had made the mental switch and no longer feared the wrath of her father if she refused, the truth is that it would be easier if she passed this test.

And maybe it would be fun, a very small part of her brain teased. Could she really do this? Mr. Price was an attractive man. She smiled. Would this be another adventure she and Brighten would laugh about later? She thought about his command to them, "Show me your naked tits!" or whatever he had said. Something in her groin had flip flopped a little when he ordered her to strip, hadn't it? It wasn't all dread, there was some excitement there too.

Marty had been watching Tabby silently. She was gorgeous when she had flared up at him, her eyes blazing with fire and the features on her face cut so finely, her mouth in an intense half-open ready to say so many things to him, and then when she turned on him in her anger. And then it passed. She turned back to him and walked back into the tub, looking down again at the water. Was she docile now? Or was he misreading a calmness that had come over her?

"Yes, Mr. Price. I will do this."

There was a new confidence in her now. Marty felt a surge of excitement course through him from her capitulation, from his neck running down his back and legs to the toes and then right up to the end of his dick. He felt the blood rushing in, making him bigger each pulse. Holy shit, this gorgeous woman was going to submit to him after all.

Tabby carefully and deliberately peeled her swimsuit top down, until it rolled across her breasts and first one nipple then the other popped out. It took guts, but she was on this course now and determined to see it through. She looked at Marty in the eyes without flinching. He stared back and gave a slight nod, with a smile. Okay, let's play this fucking game, the two of them said to each other silently.

"All the way, girls. Pull those suits open. Let's see all your tits. And hands back on your head."

Brighten ran her fingers under the edge of her black suit, widening the gap between them and her breasts, so they sprung fully free. Tabby pulled further down on her suit until the straps and black mesh lace were fully down by her stomach. Marty whistled softly as they resumed their pose.

"You are both beautiful, but Tabby. Wow. Do you know you have what are called 'puffy' nipples?" She shook her head quietly, and took a quick look down at her naked chest, wondering if something was wrong with her. Her breasts looked like they'd always looked to her since they grew big, full and resting high on her chest, her large and soft pink nipples pointing out.

"Come here. Come over here to me." She hesitated but for only a brief moment, afraid to draw more criticism from him. Walking in the water was awkward with her hands on her head but she dared not put them down, so she waddled over next to Marty. She could feel her chest jiggle gently as she inched towards him.

"See?" he said, reaching out to touch her chest with a finger. She suppressed the urge to jerk away from him as he ran the back of his finger down her breast curve and over the nipple. "Look how it puffs out from your tit. That's amazing." He ran his finger over the nipple slowly and then back up again. She felt a tingling sensation that she didn't recognize, but it wasn't unpleasant. This wasn't going to be easy, but she could do this.

"Here, let's see what we can do," he said, holding her by the waist and urging her to move directly in front of him. She straddled his body by swinging a leg over him. "Now take a deep breath," which she did, then he reached with both hands to pinch her breasts directly on the nipples. She squirmed as he increased the pressure.

"Mr. Price?" she asked tentatively.

"Yes, Tabitha? Do you have a problem?" He continued to play with her nipples. He pinched and held, then twisted, let go, and pinched again.

"No problem," she said, struggling to keep her composure. She held still while this man played with her breasts. If she was going to do this, she may as well throw herself into it.

"I want to thank you for doing the ceremony tonight. I hope you can give a good report to my father. I don't want to go with the old man tomorrow."

Marty stopped caressing her breasts for a moment and looked at her. Their church was more fucked up than he realized. It almost threw him off his mojo, wondering what else they had going on over in that corner of Idaho, but one look back at her submissive face and incredible tits and he dismissed the thoughts from his mind. There was a job to do here.

"You are a good girl, Tabitha. You do what I say tonight and it will be fine." He slapped her tits lightly from the sides and enjoyed watching the firm tissue rebound. With each hand he surrounded a full breast and squeezed. "Damn," he muttered, and shook his head at this perky girl.

"Brighten," he motioned with his left hand towards himself. "Hop over here, too. That's a good girl."

The two girls stood side by side in front of him with their naked chests steaming in the cool night air. "You must be getting cold. Dunk in for a minute to warm up." They gladly lowered their bodies into the hot water, and with their hands still on their heads, Marty enjoyed seeing them balance carefully as their tits floated upwards under the waterline.

"Thank you, sir," Brighten said as the hot water poured over her body and she shivered with the temperature change. The girls were within arm's reach and he put his hands out underwater to caress their shoulders and chests. He felt around to pinch Brighten's hard nips. He looked back at Tabby and had an idea.

"Tabby, I want to taste those puffy nipples." He pointed to his face. "You put one right here, okay?" and then opened his mouth. She looked uncertainly at him, then rose out of the water, hands still on her head, and leaned carefully in. There was still a space between her chest and his mouth, so she took a small step towards him and bent down. Her breast dragged onto his face, and she adjusted it with some effort so that her nipple fell directly into Marty's open mouth.

"That's it," he said awkwardly, his mouth half obstructed, and sucked her breast all the way in, licking it with his tongue inside his mouth. He sucked hard and held it, feeling the nipple harden. Then he released and he guided her other breast fell into his mouth with one hand, his other hand still massaging Brighten's tit. Tabby almost lost her balance when he shifted her, but held onto his shoulder to steady herself. He sucked again, harder this time. She gave a small moan in response to the sensation and closed her eyes.

"Very good, girls. It's time to move our fun into the sauna. Drop your suits outside and go on in. Tabby, I want you on your back naked with a towel over you, and Brighten you kneel by her head. I will join you in a few minutes."

The girls climbed out and walked quietly over to the sauna. He closed his eyes and wondered what the hell kind of dream this was. His dick was rock hard and if he so much as touched it he would explode, after sucking on those tits, so he tried to think of something non-sexual to take himself down a peg. Cold would do it, he decided, and jumped out to grab his towel and also the condoms from the dad. He wasn't going to fuck up by forgetting those. A sex fantasy was cool. Having some crazy Mormons after him in a few months with a shotgun not so much.

The sky was dark and beautiful on his walk over to the clubhouse and gave a small prayer to whatever God up there let him have this chance. He wasn't a religious guy but this was almost enough to convert him. There wasn't a soul around. He let out a big breath, tried to tuck his dick back in his suit to settle down, and walked towards the sauna.

While Marty was thanking God and the stars, in the sauna the hot boards pressed into Tabby's naked buttocks as she arranged herself flat on the bench at Brighten's feet. They had spent enough time in the cold air outside that the penetrating warmth soothed her. She raised her head and looked down at her body, past the curves of her breasts to the smooth skin of her pubic area and legs below. She had Shannon to thank for that—just a month ago at the Wall Drug in the shaving aisle Shannon had taken her aside and whispered that a good Mormon girl needed to be bare. All bare, down there, if you know what I mean, she had said, handing Tabby a Gillette men's shaver. Tabby realized now that Shannon had been through this ceremony already by that point and knew what was coming for her.

She lay back and tried to clear her mind, but she couldn't avoid mulling over what was about to happen next in the sauna. She tightened her mouth. Mr. Price was going to put his thing into her, she knew that much, but as far as how it was going to proceed in detail, she hadn't had enough interest to learn it in school and none of her church friends talked about that stuff. So she paused to gather some courage to ask her sister.

"Brighten, is it going to hurt?"

Brighten was calm and composed in her answer. "Yes, Tabby. But only for a little bit. Then it's okay." They both reflected in the silence of the sauna. The only sound was the little hissing of the steam furnace. "He's a good man, you know. And not that much older than us. It could have been a lot worse."

Tabby nodded. She had drawn the same conclusion. Brighten continued. "You know, I would have refused to do this with the elders at church," she confessed. "I was ready to start a fight. To tell Daddy I just wouldn't do it."

Tabby propped herself up to look at her sister in surprise. "You would have?" she exclaimed, "That's what I was going to do! I mean, I was thinking about it. But maybe I wouldn't have had the guts to face him." Her face scrunched up as she thought about herself and her own character, and the shadow of doubt began to creep in regarding her resolve.

"We could have together. I mean, I love Dad and the church, but that was going to be too much." Brighten smiled a little and leaned in conspiratorially. "This isn't so bad, Tabby. I think we can do this. Here's my secret to tell you. I think Mr. Price is quite handsome. This could even be fun tonight."

Even as she finished saying it, Brighten realized the tension in Tabby's face. This was no easy task for a shy girl like her sister. Then she thought of something that could help her prepare for what lay ahead, maybe make things easier in case Mr. Price was a big man. She scooched down to the side of the naked girl.

"Tabby, here. Trust me on this one. Take your finger," and with that Brighten placed her hand on her sister's and guided it down so that Tabby touched her exposed groin, over the small bump of the mons, below to the delicate slit between the folds of skin indicating Tabby's clitoral hood and vaginal opening. Brighten pushed Tabby's fingers into the slit, pushing apart the outer labia. "Oh my, girl, you are tight. I hope Mr. Price isn't so big," she whispered more to herself than to Tabby, and then continued her instructions.

"Now this is the part that feels good. Right?" Brighten moved Tabby's finger so that it put pressure on the clitoris, and rubbed it in a small circle. "How could God give us a part of our bodies that feels so good and not expect us to enjoy it?" She said, and smiled at Tabby.

Tabby had only explored her own vagina two times in her life, beyond necessary brief cleanings in the shower. Once was when Tommy Farrell, this cute blonde boy at school who she'd had a crush on for years—and who she was following too closely in the hallways at school if truth be told—spun around between classes and crashed into Tabby, knocking her off balance. Tommy reacted swiftly, gallantly dropping his own books and catching Tabby with both arms—strong arms—and then looked down into her eyes. She melted a little that day, and after school she spent a half hour in the bathroom feeling things she had never felt before down there, and she allowed herself to imagine Tommy looking into her eyes while she explored those feelings just a little with her fingers. The other time was when she got poison oak after a hike and could not stop itching. That was more pain than pleasure, but also introduced her to the delicate nerve system that she had between her legs.

As Brighten pushed Tabby's own fingers into her body, Tabby noticed the reaction in her groin. She let herself imagine Tommy's face again, looking at her, loving her, and noticed the same stirrings she had had that day. Then she tried imagining Mr. Price next to her, looking down at her the same way. It wasn't the same as the feeling she had for Tommy, but there was still a reaction in her pelvic region thinking about it.

The noises outside of Mr. Price preparing to enter the sauna caused both girls to stop and return to their positions. Brighten, also naked, spread the towel over Tabby's body and knelt by her head, waiting for what was to come. Mr. Price entered, naked, and placed his towel and some other things on the bench and then sat by Tabby's feet. Brighten was curious but not bold enough to stare at him to see what he looked like naked. Tabby just closed her eyes while she lay there and waited.

"Good girls, I see you followed directions. We are ready for the next step." He carefully lifted the towel to expose Tabby's legs, and began to run his hands up and down her thighs. He moved from the outer side to the inner, and ran higher each time until he was almost touching her vagina under the towel. Tabby had to resist a squirm as she felt that reaction in her groin intensifying.

He stopped staring at Tabby's toweled figure and looked up.

"Brighten, you are a gymnast, right?" She nodded. "Let's see you do a handstand for me, here on the bench." He moved over and patted the boards above Tabby's head as Brighten got her bearings for the maneuver. When it became clear that Brighten's naked groin was going to be right at Marty's face, he looked back to Tabby with a protective thought.

"Tabby, close your eyes now."

Marty held onto Brighten's upside-down waist and spread her legs open. He ran his fingers and then his tongue over her soft pussy lips, and shifted in his seat to aim his erect cock at her face. Without any direction, he felt her take him into her mouth. This girl was not so innocent, he thought, as he moaned with the pleasure of the sensations of her tongue running over his dick and balls.

Returning to the task at hand, he plunged his fingers deep into her pussy, confirming that she indeed wasn't so innocent. It was a young pussy, but it wasn't virginal. Brighten doesn't need any more training on how to please a man, he thought to himself, smiling, and he had to stop himself from shooting a load into her mouth. He lowered her body back to the bench and resumed his place at the other girl's feet.

"Tabby, you've not had sex, right? We will go slowly." He pulled the towel off of her completely, laying it on the side. Her legs were rotated inwards and clenched together tightly so that only the small tip of her pussy crack was visible, which caused him to shake his head in wonder. His dick which had started to slump after Brighten's attention ceased sprang back to attention.