Mormon Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran a hand up her thighs again but this time didn't stop until it was resting on her outer pussy lips. With the other hand he applied light pressure to open her legs enough so that more of her tiny opening became visible. Pat pat pat came the sound as he peppered her pussy with small taps. He started gently but increased in intensity, and he didn't stop.

This felt different to Tabby than her own stimulation had. It was hitting the same nerves but now here was a strange man leaning over her, taking control of her, and she had to obey him. He patted and patted without stopping, and the feeling spread through her groin—she couldn't resist squirming her hips back and forth to the sides in response, at first just slightly, then in bigger movements. Her breath increased as he continued. His other hand applied pressure to her legs, then moved to her stomach, then to her breasts, where he pushed down. When he pinned her down, the fluttery feelings of losing control—of giving control to him—increased and she arched her back to push against his light pats.

"Okay, this good little Mormon girl is ready for the next step. Up we go now!" Marty grabbed her feet with both hands and abruptly raised them into the air high above her head, and she splayed her hands to the bench by her sides for balance. Tabby's body formed a 90 degree angle now, with her torso and legs connected in straight lines at her waist. Marty leaned his head down to the bench to look at her ass from below and was rewarded with a beautiful shot of Tabby's pink outer pussy lips pinched together tightly by her thighs. He rocked her legs further towards her head for a moment to take a look at her tight little asshole, but went back to straight up so he could focus on the pussy worship.

"Now here's how it works. Bad Mormon girls get spanked on the bottom. Good Mormon girls get spanked on the pussy. You have been a good girl so far."

He switched his hands so that one hand wrapped her ankles firmly, high in the air, and his other hand was free to resume the patting on her pussy lips. He went at it harder now, and because he was holding her up in the air, her bottom was free to swing around when she squirmed. He noticed that she started grinding her thighs together to relieve the pressure of his patting. He kept it up until he saw a small trickle of moisture coming from her pussy.

"Okay, down we go now. Let's take a closer look from the front," he said as he lowered her legs and with both hands pried open her thighs. She resisted just a moment, then let him open her up. Again he shook his head as her pussy cracked open to reveal the smallest, pinkest opening he had ever seen in a woman. He'd dated some women in their mid-twenties, but had forgotten what it was like with an eighteen year old, and a virgin at that. He put a finger gently over her clitoris and began making small circles, touching his other fingers onto the opening and exploring the tissues which were becoming wet to the touch.

He looked up to Brighten who had been watching all of this with a slightly shocked but interested expression. Reaching over to grab a condom, he held it out to her. "Why don't you help me with this," he said, and she swiveled around to tear it open. He flipped over on his back to give her access. She carefully unrolled the condom onto him, noticing that he wasn't small, but he wasn't as big as she had feared for Tabby either. She hoped her sister could handle this man. She was a little jealous that she didn't get to try him.

"Kneel on her hands, now," he commanded Brighten, pointing back to where she had sat earlier, while raising Tabby's arms up beside her own head, holding them there while Brighten shifted her weight forward to pin her hands to the bench.

"This is the game, honey. It is time now for you to learn how to please this man," he said, as he shifted his body over her, lifting her legs up and out, exposing a beautiful small pussy. He leaned in so that the tip of his cock was just touching her clitoris, and kept it there to provide a gentle touch. Then he slid it down and touched to the surface where it was blocked from entering.

He pushed Tabby's knees upwards, shifting his weight into her, motioning for her sister to grab hold. He nodded when Brighten understood and pulled Tabby's legs up higher. Tabby moaned as her pussy lips spread open and Marty's cock dangled above.

"Baby, this is the hard part, I'm sorry, but it will be over soon." He leaned down and gently placed his dick onto her opening and pushed against the expected obstacle. He was so hard he felt he could slam through a brick wall without a problem, but he lessened the pressure and caressed her body for a minute, her lips, her breasts, pulling on her sensitive puffy pink nipples, and then back to touch her face again. He leaned up and gave her a soft kiss on the lips, and then in an abrupt movement let his weight fall into her. His cock pushed hard inside her.

"Oh God!" she cried as she felt the pain of her hymen break open under the pressure. "Wait!" she tried, but he was already in motion, and in a tradition as old as mankind he continued his motions while she bit her lip against the pain and adjusted to this new reality. It subsided from a sharp pain to a dull ache, as he pressed firmly deeper into her. Then he slowed to resume his attention on her clitoris with his thumbs.

"You are a very good Mormon girl," he said in a soothing voice while he caressed her gently. He took his time. "You have pleased me. Now I want you to come for me."

She didn't know what he wanted her to do, but her body was already forgetting the earlier pain and reacting to his constant stimulation. The sweat ran from her brow not only from the sexual energy of the coupling but from the hot sauna, and she wanted to wipe her eyes because she knew her mascara was running, but her sister still pinned her arms tightly to the bench.

"Let's hear you say: I'm a good Mormon girl."

"I'm a good Mormon girl," she choked out in between squirms. She moaned softly as he pushed deep into her again. It felt good. She wanted him deep inside her.

"You can come, girl. Just let go now."

She felt the sensation growing from her groin through her entire body. It burned, and created a tension that she didn't know how to resolve. Her body and mind had never practiced handling this swirling cacophony of emotions. She didn't know how to let go like he was asking of her, and a small panic started in her that she wouldn't be able to do what he wanted from her.

Marty sensed her rising tension and slowed his thrusting. He leaned down to her and kissed her gently on the lips. "Tabby, look into my eyes. Good. I am the boss here. Look at me, and give in to it. Let your body do what it wants."

She watched him lock his gaze right into her eyes while resuming the pushing of his cock slowly and deeply into her body. The swelling of emotions began again from her groin. This time she didn't fight it. She gave in, and gave him control. He pushed hard against her raised legs forcing them back by her head as she opened for him, and she embraced the feelings of him being inside her—it poured over her legs, her back, her neck, her head. She would serve him, she was his.

"Good girl. That's it." He continued to push in and out, rhythmically, firmly. His fingers pushed down on her clit while his dick pushed up against it from inside her somehow. The nerves were hit from both sides.

The sensations increased and swelled further, and somehow she did let go like he wanted. Her back arched pushing her body up against him, and she felt a shaking start from her groin. Then he was out of her and his hands were fluttering all over her groin, and there was some kind of water running down her thighs and stomach. She wondered if her bladder leaked, but the rush of the adrenaline release was so intense that her curiosity faded and she rested her head back against the bench.

"Good. There's one more job for my good Mormon girl tonight," Marty said as he pulled the condom off his dick and swung his leg over her chest, settling down on her. His weight pressed on her breasts and his knees folded up by her head. His big penis stuck up to her chin and into her face.

"Open up, honey," he said and rocked forward to drag his cock across her mouth. She turned away from him in automatic reflex but he caught her head in his strong hands and straightened it back up to him. Her mouth was slightly open and he thrust his cock in.

"Move your tongue back," he commanded and she tried to obey, confused. Once, twice, three times he pushed into her mouth until she gagged and spat back against his penis. He pulled out and she bent her head up off the bench and coughed roughly. He was caught in a sexual excitement that he couldn't stop.

"Brighton, hold her head now tight so she can't move. I'm going to fuck this pretty little face. Open up your mouth when you are ready, Tabby."

It was a pretty face, for sure. Tabitha blinked to clear the beads of sweat and makeup that smeared into her eyes. Brighten held her tight now so she couldn't even shake her head, and her hands were still pinned under her sister's knees. She sniffed and tried to breathe through her nose so he wouldn't stick his thing into her mouth yet.

"Be a good girl, Tabby. This is how you please me. Open up, now."

Tabby swallowed and hesitated, then opened her mouth and Marty leaned over her face again to shove his dick in hard. She gagged right away this time but Marty held her head up against him while he thrust in and out. When he pulled out, he leaned back and played with her tits. His dick was harder than it had been in his life and he was ready to explode.

"Last time. You can do it. Remember, good Mormon girls swallow."

She caught her breath and got the courage to open up again. This time he jammed his cock in her mouth without pulling it back out, and mashed her face and throat up against him hard with both hands for a few seconds until he started shaking and shot his load into her. She coughed and gagged on it and he pulled his dick out of her slowly. Cum spilled out around her mouth and chin, and when she opened to breathe he could see a pool of milky white inside.

"What a good girl, yes. Swallow that," Marty said as he lifted his weight off her chest and lay down beside her, pulling on a puffy nip. He drew a finger across her lips as Brighten finally rocked back to let her hands free so she could wipe her face. Marty circled her breasts playfully with a finger, then ran it down to her pussy which was still wet. He dipped in again to feel her juices. They lay for a few minutes like that, Tabby breathing and blinking to clear her eyes, strings of cum across her lips, Brighten watching, amazed at what she had seen this man do to her sister, and equally amazed at the response Tabby's body gave.

Tabby lay still next to this naked man. She breathed deeply, recovering from the sexual feelings coursing through her. Giving up control to this man to use her like that for his sexual needs left her confused. But he had also pleased her, and in her own orgasm and then when he took charge of her and filled her mouth and made her take his seed she experienced an intense sexual awakening that she had never imagined. How could a human experience all of these emotions and how would she ever live a normal life again?

"I think there is a God," she said aloud.

Marty laughed, slowly at first, then more heartily. He rubbed his hand over his sore dick and balls. They could now join his legs in claiming a good workout on this trip. "Yes, Tabby, after tonight I have to say I think there might be, in fact."